Blowjob College Girlfriend

Story Info
Blowjob girlfriend is loaned out.
965 words
3.46
11.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers

Rachel had just turned 18 and went off to the University when she met a senior name John. She fell madly in love with him and gave him her virginity. She loved making love to him. She was a good fuck so John liked making love to her as well. The two became an item.

John was tall and Rachel was short so when he asked for a blowjob she was just right at the perfect height. Being madly in love she swallowed every drop and looked up and smiled. Droopy eyed John just grinned.

But John moved to San Francisco and she was left behind to finish her college education. She really missed John and the sex.

Meanwhile, John was lonesome in the big city, very lonesome. He was very homesick. Finally Rachel decided to come visit him. While she was there they made love several times. Sure enough, a few weeks later he got the call, she had missed her period. There was only one thing to do, she moved to San Francisco.

John was furious. They got an apartment out by the ocean. They hardly talked. then she had her period. He was off the hook.

So from then on he refused to have intercourse with her. But she was still madly in love with him. He would ask for and get a blowjob every night.

Work was not going well for John and he was stressed out.

Rachel was fairly happy though. She would walk on the beach in the daytime while he was at work and got a little part time job. Thjen he would come home and she loved to blow him.

About this time John started smoking pot and got into the hippy movement. So she followed suit. They got an old van and John left his job. He had received a small inheritance and they were free.

They took off traveling the USA. They would go to communes and stay for a while and then move on. One night while stoned, John asked her to blow the leader of the commune. And of course she would do whatever he asked. So she blew the guy. This got them a lot of free drugs and they moved from the van into a cabin. Of course she blew the commune leader every night. John really got off on it. Watching his girl blow another man. He felt in control.

Then they moved on and landed in another commune where he had he do the same thing. She loved pleasing John and John loved seeing it.

On the way to the next commune, they med an older man who had lost his wife and John felt sorry for him so he had her blow him. The older man was delighted and invited them to stay the winter at his farm. It was getting cold so that is exactly what they did. And Rachel blew him nightly and then blew John.

Rachel befriended a girl at a concert and when she told the girl that she was blowing the farmer nightly on John's instructions, the girl was shocked. Rachel did not understand.

She confided in John about the situation and how the girl had referred to her as a cocksucker. "Well, you are, aren't you"? Said John. The gravity of the situation began to hit Rachel. But John reassured her and she felt better about things.

When spring came they moved on and at a campground they met some other hippies. Of course John had he blow one of them. The poor kid was blown away as he had never been blown before. So when they left, they took him with them.

One day the kid made fun of John's van. John said "No more blowjobs for you".

The kid was shocked. No matter how much he apologized, John would not relent. The kid was miserable. John loved the control.

Finally John let him have another blowjob. then cut him off again. Finally they left the kid at a commune.

John and Rachel continued to travel and Rachel would blow people as John requested. A guy with a dog for sale, for a tank of gas, the leader of a commune.

Then they went to their first swinging singles party. John had he blow him in front of the whole group. Everyone wanted a blowjob but John refused them. He was beginning to see the power in all of this.

John went back into the corporate world once again. He invited his boos over for dinner and Rachel blew him. John got a raise.

Then John decided to start a blowjob school for girls wanting to perfect their skills. Rachel was to be the instructor and would demonstrate on John. Then Rachel would watch carefully as all the students would practice on John.

A droopy eyelid John enjoyed every minute of it and Rachel loved seeing her John happy. But then one day a guy brought his wife for training. Her name was Nancy.

When she went to blow John, he had never felt anything like it. This wife was talented, very talented.

When she approached him, she moved him over by the couch, got on her knees and when done blowing him, he fell like a tall tree being felled. Timber was all that was missing. John fell to the couch like a bag of potatoes.

But then word arrived that Nancy's husband had been killed in a traffic accident. So they took Nancy with them when it was time to move on. Rachel was upset because John liked Nancys blowjobs more than her's. She would hear John screaming from the next room as Nancy plied her skills on him. He never screamed like that with her.

to be continued

tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers