All Comments on 'Blowjob Contest Ch. 08'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
watcher_ukwatcher_ukalmost 8 years ago
First time

Great story. I remember so well the first girl who let me fuck her ass. It was a mind blowing experience but repeated so infrequently over the years.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 8 years ago
A flawed premise

Call me old fashioned but I don't think the title of 'best fellatrice' should go to the woman who brings the man to orgasm in the least amount of time. I tend to like oral sex to last as long as possible; whether I'm receiving or giving. In fact I don't think I can remember a woman who wanted me to cum faster regardless of what type of sex we were having.

I was actually wanting Julie to just say fuck it and tell Brandon she wasn't going to try to beat Sam's time but she was going to give him the best BJ of his life and use her hands, fingers and tits to do just that.

That being said you did a good job of stretching this story out to 8 chapters when it probably could have been done in about 8 pages. I'm not a grammar cop but you did have a lot of errors that a good editor or proofreader could have cleaned up.

Nemo_veritasNemo_veritasalmost 8 years ago

I concur with mountaincat4, fast is not better. I also belive that Sam had it easier because of Brandon's expectation and edging, Julie would had probably won...

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

I love the way you 2 write . This story was so fun . Only my 2nd one of yours . Looking forward to more . Thanks .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES