All Comments on 'Blowjob Dare Ch. 02'

by BuckNutter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly1over 2 years ago

Keep them cuming this is my fetish to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was stroking the whole time I was reading this. You've turned me into a cum slut because when I shot my hot cum all over my stomach I kept stroking with one hand and fed my cum to myself with the other. OMG I'm such a cum eating slut now. I want more and I want to try sucking another man's cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A married couple, a single guy and I get together often and it just seemed normal that we progress to cock sucking. We all became quite good at it and the lone female has taken note and changed some of her technique in bj's. Now we are experimenting with anal penetration and so far I am the selected bottom or the cum collector! It's all in fun!!! Thank you for the opportunity.

letsquirtletsquirtover 2 years ago

Love this story! Truly hot and horny, and very well written. Please keep it up, I'd love to read more from your pornographic mind!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 2 years ago

Very hot and fun. I would LOVE to be in a situation like this, honestly. That’s for the follow up story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just don't need a dress you up as a woman to give a man a b****** and how much time do you get the only guy I sucked I never got the comb it seems like he didn't have a c** in his balls

1mbibry1mbibryover 2 years ago

I like your style and content. I’m licking my own cum off of my hand as I type this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You tell your story very well. I too have a cock fetish and would love to hear what it feels like to have a cock in your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story. Good writing with details but not to much. I myself have been wondering and fantasizing about sucking a nice cock, and I really like reading about. Keep the hot stories cumming..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great story. You've covered one of my fantasies. To sneak in and suck someone's cock without them knowing it's me. Always wondering who it was. I hope you continue with more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckNutter@BuckNutter
Love erotica and have begun writing some of my own. Looking to share some true-to-life experiences and some combining with fantasy mixed in. I love communicating with others and sharing fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blowjob Dare Previous Part
Blowjob Dare Series Info