Blowjob Mary

Story Info
Veteran cop shows rookie a town celebrity.
1.4k words
3.89
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Raceplay, Interracial

I would have to refresh my memory by typing her name into my laptop computer in the cruiser but blowjob Mary is what everyone called her. Mary was an older African American woman, homeless with big tits and no teeth who lived behind the Citizens Bank down town in the city. As a patrol man I was well aware of Mary and her reputation. Some saw her as a fallen angel; a sweetheart that had to turn tricks to get a warm meal in her belly. Others used her like a vending machine, just a tool and not a living breathing person with hopes, desires, and dreams. Whether you bestowed old Mary with human qualities or not one thing was agreed upon by the local men, no one gave better blowjobs.

I figured the more you do something, even if you don't like it, you'll get good at it. If someone was actually talking to her, a blowjob was being negotiated, that was for certain. She had a long-standing reputation as a woman who turned boys into men, her on her knees and the boy moaning and shooting his hot fluid down her greedy throat. Sometimes that was the only meal she got, a belly full of cum. It kept her lean. With Mary on her knees, usually a quick slurp and tug got the cum out, but if you were a gambling man you could put it inside her. I myself was not that crazy, who knows the old bat had, crabs or hep-c, I doubt anyone knew, least of all Mary.

I was on patrol that night with a new partner, some kid named Fischer. I told him to shut up, keep his eyes open and follow my lead. I quizzed him where he was from, who did he know, crime, etc. The kid didn't know much from his left hand to his right but he did at least listen when I spoke, shut the fuck up when he was told. I shined the search light behind the trash dumpsters at the Speedway gas station, under the wooden bridge in the park, and eventually behind the Citizens bank. I wanted to see if the rookie knew Mary. If he really was from here he would know her, heard of her at the very least.

A dark hand covered her eyes as Mary stood, buck naked, from behind the broken down money truck she was using as a makeshift house. "Is dat you, sir? Officer Marks?" She knew it was me. Not many cops patrolled this area, it was my beat. "Yes, Mary it's me. I brought someone for you to meet." I pulled behind the bank and turned off the engine, leaving the keys in the engine. "Get out boy, go meet Miss Mary, aka Blowjob Mary." The rookie slid off the seat and stood uncertain next to the cruiser. "Come on boy, I don't bite unless you want me to!" Mary walked as if it was the most natural thing for her to the rookie and extended her hand. Fischer shook it and asked her if she needed a blanket. She waved away the question and beckoned us back to the abandoned Knox money truck. The tires were all flat and the rear door busted half off, a decent shelter for the old negress.

"I haven't gotten anyone come nears by me today. You's be mah first. What's his name, sir?" She addressed me, and sat down cross legged on a large piece of cardboard and leaned back against the truck. She had a small fire going in a wire metal wastebin. It was the only source of light in the area now that it was past closing time. "Oh, Mary you're going to like him, this is my new partner, Joey Fischer. He is the newest rookie, the baby of the squad. I'm showing him around the neighborhood, and thought he'd like to meet Knox Street's celebrity, Blowjob Mary." I used an operatic tone in my voice and directed both hands to Fischer, clearly very uncomfortable in the presence of a large-breasted naked African American woman. I think it was the whole naked bit that threw him for a loop. If she had clothes on I'm sure he wouldn't look so concerned at her. Damn, the boy was green.

"Yes suh I am Blowjob Mary. Pleased to meet you suh." Mary nodded to the rookie who nodded back, very uncertain of why he was here in the first place. "You come to pop his cherry? I bet he never got head from a real street nigga like myself." She cackled then coughed some, reaching for her pack of menthols and lit one up. "Maybe. I'd like to put him at ease, he looks like a cornered cat run down by dogs, wouldn't you say? Damn, boy ease up no need to be afraid of old Mary here, she's one of the nicest people I know, honest!" Mary took a few drags and laid the cigarette on the curb to her right, making sure it wouldn't go out and then crawled on her knees to the rookie. "Take out your thang, boy I want to taste dat! Mmmm!" The rookie was frozen in the headlights and I nodded to Mary as she pulled off his duty belt and then his button and zipper. He was shaved nice and clean, an average length penis, about 5 inches and rock hard. He still had his foreskin and Mary pulled it back with one hand and greedily sucked the rookie's hard cock, he groaned and nearly fell back against the money truck. I laughed as he caught himself and then put both hands on her head, fucking her face. He was getting into it now and I went and sat on the hood of the cruiser, pulling out and lighting my own smoke.

As he fucked her ebony face she put her hands on his thighs, bracing herself against being shoved into his crotch. Her hands traveled to his nut sack, hanging low below his dick, swinging full of young cum. Mary was moaning and swirled her tongue several times making the kid groan again and as if on cue he moaned "Stupid fucking nigger. Swallow this!" He pulled her head right against his groin and unleashed a hot stream of man juice down her experienced throat. He pulled out and wrung out his dick of all the cum, sliding the foreskin up and down his pasty white dick. "Fucking hell." He kept jerking it and then caught his breath and stumbled back with pants around his ankles, grabbing for them and hastily pulled them up. "Oh baby I see you no bambi in the woods. I like yo style, hunny. Come back any time and fuck this old nigga queen's throat." With the back of her hand she wiped a string of cum from the corner of her mouth and crawled back to the fire, her ass was a fine sight. A tight wet pussy would have to be denied tonight because that thing was the town petri dish of men's loads and whatever venereal diseases the old hag had.

"You did good here Mary. Let me get you some money. Have you eaten today, baby?" I pulled out my wallet and looked around for a fiver. She could buy an energy bar or two with that. More if she blew the register boy later. All anyone had to do was come around back the bank after closing and she'd give them world class head. Give me the food now and after you lock up come to me and I'll lighten your balls, son. Let old Mary drain them balls, give her all of your sweet juice, let me have a drink before I smoke and fall asleep. "Nothing but that seed from your boy here," Mary winked mischievously as I handed over two five dollar bills. She mumbled her thanks and picked up the cigarette from the curb, it wasn't burnt out yet and she finished it, exhaling deeply. She was rubbing her pussy now, excited from giving another young man his button. Hopefully there would be more people coming by the bank to make a "deposit."

"We'll see you later. Put some minutes on your phone and call if you need anything, okay? We got to get back to work, right officer?" Fischer looked angry but nodded and fixed his duty belt and sat back in the passenger seat. I handed her the bills and she resumed rubbing one out, staring up at the stars and licked her lips.