Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 03

Story Info
Man explores his bi fantasies while riding the trails.
3.8k words
4.65
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All of the characters are consenting adults (over 18).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while. The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike starts looking online for men who could satisfy his urge and finds "T", a married guy who wants his cock sucked on a regular basis.

Mike answered his ad and then rode his bike to T's house and provided oral service to completion. T agreed to host Mike a couple times a week during the workday so that Mike could satisfy his urge for cock.

Part 3 of our story happens the day after their second meeting. Mike was ready to ride to T's place or the third day in a row.

*/

It was now Friday. I assumed that T's wife would be home during the weekend so this would be the last time we'd be meeting for at least a couple days. I was excited by the new reality in which I found myself emerged. It was just after noon, and I would be leaving for T's house in less than 30 minutes.

I recalled T's instructions regarding my wardrobe. I was to go shirtless today and wear the smallest bathing trunks I could find. I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror wearing only the speedo swimsuit I used to wear for triathlons. I still had a fit body that could wear the suit for a race, but it seemed inappropriate for a casual ride on the trails. Especially without a shirt.

I tried to make myself just take the plunge, but I knew that if the neighbors saw me riding nearly naked out onto the trails, there would be whispers I didn't want to defend. I walked into my closet and found an old pair of running shorts I could pull on over my speedo to cover myself for the main part of the ride. My plan was to stop somewhere along the way and strip down to just my speedo so that I could impress T with my brazen attitude when I arrived.

The running shorts covered me appropriately for my shirtless ride. Given that it was again in the mid-nineties, and I'd be riding near high noon, I felt that going shirtless was just fine. With my new, more provocative wardrobe, I mounted my bike and headed out toward the trails.

Risqué Rider Roves the Trails

"Are you out of your mind?" the voice in my head screamed as I entered the trails, shirtless, in a short pair of running shorts, "people are going to think you're some kind of pervert."

"Oh, I'm definitely a pervert," I answered back under my breath as I peddled along the trail to deliver another blowjob to T, "and I'm going to strip down even more in just a few miles."

I continued the 6-mile ride along the trails to T's place. My plan was to find somewhere along the path to strip off my running shorts and finish the last mile or so in just my speedo. That way, I could protect some of my dignity for the majority of the ride but still arrive at T's in the smallest possible swim trunks just as he had instructed.

My cock swelled as I was about 2 miles from my destination. I pulled onto a dirt path that led off the trail into the parking lot of an apartment complex. I used the seclusion to strip off my running shorts and hide them behind a large tree so I could find them for my ride home. I looked down across my flat stomach and saw the obvious bulge my cock was making against the fabric of the tiny speedo I was wearing.

"You can't go back on the trail like this!" the voice in my head screamed, "you're going to get arrested!"

I fought back my inhibition and mounted my bike to head back on the trail for the final 2 miles of my ride to T's. Back on the bike again, my heart was pounding in my chest due to my arousal and my level of physical exposure. If anyone cared to look, they would easily notice my hard cock tenting the fabric of my speedo as I rode down the trail.

Fortunately, the trails were quiet during the workday especially in this heat. Trail traffic was limited to people who didn't work, and those that were looking to squeeze in a walk over lunch hour but didn't mind the heat. For a while, it seemed that I had the trail all to myself. On the horizon I saw two walkers approaching me from the opposite direction. My only defense was to increase my speed so they maybe wouldn't get to look at me for very long.

As I approached, I noticed it was two women, maybe 5 or 10 years younger than me. By their attire, it was clear they were on a lunchtime walk from work. They were involved in their conversation as we approached each other. Then one of the women looked up and saw me. I saw her eyes flash across my naked torso and focus on my speedo. She stopped talking and stared.

Her friend noticed her reaction and looked up as well. Her eyes also went directly to my speedo. Her hand came up to her mouth and she started to laugh nervously. The first women who noticed me grabbed her friend's arm and started laughing with her while they watched me ride by. They had both seen my hard cock tenting the front of my tiny speedo, and they knew that I was getting some sort of perverted rush by exposing myself as I was.

"Well, I hope you're proud of yourself," the voice in my head said in disgust, "are you really willing to go this far to satisfy some stranger you met on the internet?"

I pushed down the voices in my head and continued to peddle on. I knew that T would be impressed that I followed his instructions. There was no arguing that this swimsuit could not get any smaller. I kept my pace high as I entered the last mile or so of the ride. Seeing the women's reaction caused me to feel like I was naked. My heart was pounding with excitement and a little fear. Soon, I would be off the trails and on a public road. My odds of being seen would go up dramatically.

Embracing the Exposure

My heart was in my throat as I left the trail and made the turn onto the public road. I would ride the shoulder for a couple hundred yards until I was in T's yard, then I would strip at the gate and kneel in his back yard. I had a raging hard on as I merged onto the shoulder. I couldn't believe I was willing to exhibit myself this way in my own small community. Anyone driving by could now see a grown man, wearing a tiny speedo with a raging hard on, riding on the shoulder. The risk was now higher than I had originally thought I could tolerate. There was, however, no turning back.

I started to relax as I made my way over the last couple hundred yards. Cars had passed but nobody honked or leered. Clearly, I was less noticeable than I thought. The bright mid-day sun baked my exposed skin as I made my final approach. I could now see the large iron gate that led to T's back yard. I knew it was close to 1pm and that T would be waiting for me to take my position on my knees in his back yard. My cock was so hard, it poked up over the waistband of my speedo. I just left it there and coasted across T's yard stopping at the gate.

I dismounted my bike and walked it over to the gate. As I walked, I felt the head of my cock still poking over the waistband of my speedo. I didn't care, I would be removing the speedo in a few seconds anyway. I pulled open the gate, walked my bike inside, and then closed the gate behind me. I leaned my bike against a tree just inside the gate.

I pulled off my speedo and left it on the handlebars of my bike. I walked across an open area where I could see out into the neighborhood. I wondered if anyone saw me leaving my speedo on the bike and walking, naked, into the back yard. At this point, I was so horned up, I didn't care, I just wanted to impress T with my ability to follow his instruction.

Assuming the Position

I walked to the center of the back yard and dropped to my knees facing the house. My body glistened with sweat from the ride. My cock cantilevered away from my body displaying my state of full arousal. I waited there for a few minutes wondering if T had forgotten about our meeting. Minutes later, I saw T exiting the screened porch walking toward me with a raging hard on. His big cock pointing toward the sky as made his way across the yard.

"Good God, boy, I watched you ride up and that was some swimsuit you were wearing," T laughed, "or should I say not wearing. Was your cock poking above your waistband?"

"I couldn't help it, Sir," I replied, "as I got closer, my cock got so hard it pushed itself out the top."

"Fortunately, all my neighbors work during the day, so I don't think anyone saw you arrive in that condition," T explained, "the same should be true when you leave. You must have created a real "buzz" out there on the trails."

"I enjoyed it, Sir," I said quietly, "two women saw my hard on and laughed at my public display."

"I have to say that you're surprising me, boy," T smiled, "most guys are all talk no action. You are following my instructions to the letter."

I walked forward on my knees so I could lean forward and take T's erect cock into my mouth for the third time this week. T stood over me with his hands on his hips watching his new boy service him for the third time in three days. In just a few short days, T had convinced me not only to service him to completion, but to do it outside in public. He had also trained me to deep throat his big thick cock every time I serviced him.

On top of that, he was encouraging me to explore my exhibitionist desires by riding nearly naked to his home today. I was only a minute into this blowjob, but my orgasm was already very close. I wanted to do this every day. I wanted to let T push my limits further each time. For me, it was becoming a fantasy come true.

Things Take a Turn

"Get on your back boy," T said in a quiet commanding voice, "I want to fuck you're throat like a pussy."

T pulled his shaft out of my mouth and waited for me to lay back on the grass face up. As I looked up, T stood over me. He placed one foot on either side of my head. From this angle, I had an impressive view from the tip of T's big cock all the way back to his firm little ass cheeks.

"How did such a little guy get such a big cock," I wondered as I looked up at T standing over me.

T lowered himself to his knees and then slide back slightly to position himself to fuck my throat.

"Tilt our head back as far as you can, boy," T instructed, "now open our mouth for me."

I followed T's instructions. I had never been in this position before, but I had fantasized about it often. T was going to fuck my head like it was pussy, and I was just going to lie there and take it. I reached down to grab my cock as my arousal reached an all-time high. I watched T's cock get into position above my head. T's big balls were swinging just above my eyes, creating an intoxicating view of carnal perversion.

T placed his hands on the grass beside my torso as he positioned his hips until his cock entered my open mouth. He slowly made his way into my mouth and against my throat. He repositioned himself now that he was in and supported his weight on his hands and knees. T's big balls were resting on my closed eyelids as held his cock against the back of my throat.

I felt his cock enter my throat. At the same time, his balls moved up the bridge of my nose adding to the sense that I was being dominated by the petite man. He took a few slow strokes into my throat and then went balls deep and held there with his ball sack covering my nose limiting my ability to breathe.

"Nice and tight, just the way I like it," T moaned, "your throat pussy is tighter than my wife's pussy."

T took another stoke and then a few more. After a few final violent thrusts, he paused at full depth forcing the back of my head into the grass.

"I love fucking your throat pussy, boy," T groaned, "look at how hard your little cock is."

Domination Leads to Ejaculation

The combination of my nearly naked ride over and now this treatment had me at peak arousal. I was stroking my cock like a teenager urgently trying to release my orgasm. My balls finally released and I shot cum up across my stomach all the way to my chin. The strength of my orgasm was epic. I continued to shoot rope after rope of cum onto myself as T fucked my throat from above.

"It's a big compliment when the pussy you're fucking has her orgasm before you do," T laughed as he continued to drive his cock balls deep into my throat as I lay naked in his back yard.

"Did he just call me her," I thought to myself as I was still experiencing the last of my massive orgasm.

"Look at you, covered in your own cum," T said with broken breath between strokes, "and you don't have a shirt to cover that up on your way home."

I was still stroking out the last of my orgasm while T continued to take full strokes into my mouth and throat. This was about as objectified as I had ever felt in my life. T was literally pounding away at my mouth like he was fucking a woman. He had no regard for my airway or how hard he was crashing into my nose and lips. I was concerned that my lips would be swollen when I arrive back home. For a petite guy, he had a lot of pent-up aggression. He was fucking above his weight class.

Not surprisingly, a dark wave of shame set in after my massive orgasm. I was ashamed of my depraved behavior. I was ashamed I let myself get treated this way, especially in public. No self-respecting man would ride his bike nearly naked to another man's house and then let himself be fucked in the throat like this. To make it worse, I had just covered myself in my own cum and I was starting to wonder if T would even let me clean up before I rode back.

"That's right, just lie there and let me fuck you," T howled as he continued to violate my head with his big cock, "you've helped me build up some endurance over the last couple of days."

T continued to fuck my head as I lay underneath him letting his balls slap me in the face adding an extra level of insult to the abuse. My hands were now by my side as I resigned myself to just let him finish whenever he wanted to. T had turned me into his personal sex servant. I could tell that he was thinking he could keep taking more from me if I didn't ever say stop.

New Limits are Reached

Both of us were sweating heavily in the hot mid-day sun. I could feel drops of sweat falling off T's body onto mine. I was hopeful that the sweat might wash away the semen I had sprayed across my stomach and chest. T was still going at it, taking full strokes, ramming his pubic bone into my nose. My neck started to ache, and my head started to hurt from lack of oxygen.

T let out a loud groan and started to convulse on top of me. He was releasing a giant load into my throat after he had fucked me for almost 15 minutes. He held his cock at full depth as he continued to empty his balls down my throat. His body continued to spasm and twitch as he kept ejaculating into my willing mouth.

T's body slumped over me with his cock buried in my mouth. His orgasm seemed to be over.

"Nurse me, boy," T said softly, seemingly exhausted by his orgasm.

T rolled sideways and I rolled with him, keeping his cock in my mouth. I continued to nurse his cock. Then, just as I did yesterday, I squeezed his shaft starting at the balls and slid my fingers up his shaft to force out any remaining semen.

"Tall guys with small cocks make the best cum sluts," T laughed as I drained him into my mouth.

"That was intense," I said as I tried to sit up in the grass, "I didn't expect that today."

"Clearly you liked it, given how hard you orgasmed," T speculated, "or did I read that wrong."

"Well, I certainly felt like you were taking what you wanted, It was pretty rough, I felt very dominated," I explained.

"I think you like being dominated," T suggested, "look at the things you've done just because I told you to do them."

"Yeah, I liked being pushed a little, I really liked following your suggestions" I said, "but, wow, I didn't expect that."

"You had an orgasm 15 seconds into the session, there's no question you liked it," T argued, "do you want to stop doing this?"

"No!" I answered, "not at all, I guess it was pretty fucking hot when you think about it."

"Wait here, boy," T instructed, "I'm going to make this a little bit hotter."

I sat in the grass, naked, covered in sweat and cum as I watched T walk back to the house and go inside. I laid back on the grass and rested from the beating my body just took. In a few minutes I felt a shadow cover my body. It was T, he was fully dressed, and he was holding a glass of something.

"Here's a couple shots of tequila to settle your nerves, for your ride back," T said, "I realize, you're going to need some courage to ride back home wearing only that speedo."

I glanced over at my bike leaning against the tree. My tiny speedo hanging from the handlebars. I welcomed the tequila buzz as I contemplated riding home wearing only a speedo while still covered in my own semen.

"I've got to rinse off first, can I use your hose?" I asked T as I rose to my feet and handed him the empty glass.

"Absolutely," T replied, "you should also straighten your hair a bit, it looks like you've been rolling around in the grass."

"Very funny," I laughed as I walked toward the house and grabbed the hose.

As I reached down to turn on the spigot, I caught my reflection in the window just above. My hair was a mess, my lips were swollen from the rough face fucking I'd received. I looked like I had been ridden hard and put away wet. I used the hose to spray myself down, washing off the sweat and the cum. Then I let it run over my head, wetting my hair, and slicking it down so it didn't look so ridiculous.

I walked over to my bike and removed my speedo from the handlebars. T watched as I stepped into my tiny speedo oblivious to my position relative to the iron gate and the view of the neighbors. At this point, I didn't care if the neighbors saw me naked, I had been pushed that far. Add the tequila to my state of mind and I was in prime form for my ride home.

"See you next week?" I asked T, as I stood in front of the iron gate.

"How about 1pm on Tuesday," T suggested, "That will give you time to recover. Would you be ok wearing that speedo for your ride over again, that was very fucking hot."

"Maybe, assuming I make it home without being arrested," I quipped, "I'll see you Tuesday at 1pm."

T opened the iron gate to let me out onto the street. I headed back out onto Powers Avenue again, almost naked, a little drunk, and totally fucked. I had been pushed past my limit by this little stranger named T. I welcomed the shade of the tree cover when I was back on the trails. Once again, I was peddling along wearing only a speedo, except this time I was soaking wet from the hose bath I took at T's.

I passed two or three people as I peddled along the trail, I looked right past them not caring about their reaction or their stares. Soon I was back at the tree where I had left my running shorts. I welcomed the security the extra clothing provided as I made the rest of the trip back to my neighborhood.

I peddled almost in a trance, ashamed of what I had let happen. My fantasy had taken a dark turn and I was now under the control a dominant little man. It was almost like he had me under some sort of spell.

As I recalled the day's events, I was troubled by my actions and judgment, but even then, I felt an unmistakable bulge forming in my shorts. My cock continued to grow harder against my will. I was getting turned on again by exposing myself on the trails. I even considered pulling over again and removing the running shorts. But then I realized I could never make it through my own neighborhood, and better judgement prevailed.

What had this petite man with the big cock done to me?

To Be Continued...