Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 04

Story Info
Guy on a beach cruiser delivers pleasure on the trails.
3.4k words
4.85
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All of the characters are consenting adults (over 18 years old).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while. The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike starts looking online for men who could satisfy his urge and finds "T", a married guy who wants his cock sucked on a regular basis.

Mike answered his ad and then rode his bike to T's house and provided oral service to completion. T agreed to host Mike a couple times a week during the workday so that Mike could satisfy his urge for cock.

Part 4 of our story takes place after 3 consecutive days where Mike serviced T to completion.

It is now the weekend and Mike is still horny and looking for other men within riding distance who need oral service.

*/

Unfortunately, Saturday was a total washout. It rained the entire day, and I had no opportunity to ride the trails. Sunday, however, was a beautiful day. Some of the heat and humidity was removed as a high-pressure system moved in bringing cooler air with it. High temperatures were now in the upper 80's verses upper 90's. It was perfect summer weather.

My wife had a baby shower for one of the neighbor's daughters from noon to 4pm. So, I was on my own for most of the day Saturday and I was planning on taking my bike out for a ride. Since I knew T wasn't available, I headed back to my favorite internet site to see if anyone else posted the need for oral service.

After a few false starts, I came across an ad that read as follows:

"6'1", 220 lbs, ddf/neg divorced guy 63 years old. I am seeking a cocksucker who enjoys providing extended nsa oral service. You must be willing to swallow. I live alone in a private townhome, so I need you to come to me."

He listed his suburb which was just the next suburb west of me."

This guy sounded a little old for my taste, but I figured I'd answer and see what happened. I responded:

"Hi,

I'm 6'4" 190# 50yrs old bi-married ddf/neg professional and discreet. Available to provide service during the day. Hope to hear from you."

I hit send and continued browsing other ads. In a few minutes, his reply was in my inbox.

"You available to suck today?" he asked.

His response had a picture attached. I opened the picture and saw a very thick, uncut cock hanging between a pair of hairy thighs. I'd never sucked an uncut cock before, and I was very turned on by the sight of his hanging cock.

"Yes, I am, I replied, "where are you?"

I attached a naked body pic, hit send, and waited for his reply.

"Nice body, I'm right on lake Ann, do you know where that is?"

Lake Ann was about 8 miles from my house, it would take me about 40 minutes to get there by bike using the trails.

"I know exactly where that is, I ride the trails around that lake often," I replied, "would 2pm work for you?"

"2pm works fine," he replied, "I'm at XXX Lakeway Drive, it's a townhome with a private entry, just ring the bell and I'll let you in."

"See you at 2pm," I replied, "I'm looking forward to it."

It was just now 1pm, I needed to leave in about 15 minutes to make it there on time. I was a little concerned that I would make it back before my wife got back around 4:30. But I was pretty sure that I'd beat her back and she'd be none the wiser.

I pulled on my swim trunks and another white t-shirt and headed down to the garage to get on my bike. I plugged his address into my phone to pinpoint his townhome's location. Then, I mapped my path along the trails to get there. To my surprise, there was a trail that cut across a couple acres of forest, shortening my ride by a little and ensuring I'd arrive on time.

Back on the Bike for Another Delivery

Soon, I was back on the trails riding my cruiser to a new stranger's location. I was totally aroused by the fact that I had found a new guy to service so quickly after I found T. I thought about the new stranger's thick uncut cock, and wondered what it would be like to suck it.

Time passed quickly as I rode along the trails. The weekend and the beautiful weather filled the trails with walkers, riders and even roller bladers. Everyone seemed to be out enjoying the trails on a perfect summer day. I approached a trail head that indicated it led toward Lake Ann, so I made my turn and continued onto the new trail. I could feel my cock getting stiff as I peddled down the path to my destination. I was 30 minutes into my ride, and I was watching for the street crossing that led to Lakeway Drive.

I passed over an intersection and looked up to read the sign. It said "Lakeway Drive". I slowed myself down and carefully turned around on the crowded trail. I had just under a mile to travel down Lakeway Drive and the stranger's townhome would be on my right. I continued down the street passing rows of upscale townhomes. Each of the townhomes looked out on to Lake Ann. I spotted XXX Lakeway Drive and rode into the driveway.

I stopped to look around, then engaged my kickstand and walked up a short flight of steps to the front door. After a short hesitation, I pushed the doorbell and heard it ringing inside. Within a few seconds, I heard someone coming down the stairs and the door opened. It was a man in his mid 60's wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He had a noticeable bulge in his sweatpants.

"C'mon in," he said, quietly, "you really did ride your bike here, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did," I replied, "I hope I'm on time."

I followed the man up the stairs to his living room. There was a large sectional couch facing a 60-inch TV over the fireplace mantle. I couldn't help but notice the gay porn scene playing on the large TV. The sound was muted, but the picture was huge for the room.

"I like porn," he said, as he noticed my reaction, "I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind," I answered, "whatever gets you off is ok with me. In fact, it kind of turns me on."

"I'm Dennis," he said, "and you are?"

"I'm Mike," I said, "Nice to meet you, Dennis."

"Well, Mike, to be honest, I don't meet a lot of guys like this, so I'm a little nervous," Dennis explained, "I took one of those blue pills to make sure my equipment worked when you got here."

"I don't do this a lot either," I replied, "in fact, I haven't done this in almost 10 years, and I just started back up this week."

"You have a nice body, Mike," Dennis smiled, "do you want to take your clothes off for me?"

"It looks like your big cock is anxious to get out of those pants," I replied, as I removed my shirt, "why don't you show it to me."

Dennis removed his shirt while I stepped out of my swim trunks. He had a big barrel chest and muscular arms. Now naked, I got on my knees in front of Dennis and reached up for his waistband. As I lowered his sweatpants, his uncut cock sprung free. I pulled his pants all the way down so he could step out of them.

"Why don't you relax on the couch and let me service you while you watch your porno," I offered.

Another On-time Arrival

Dennis moved over to the couch and took a seat. His Viagra fueled cock was thick and throbbing. I stood and walked over in front of him and then took my place on my knees between his thighs. My right hand grabbed his cock, and my left hand cupped his heavy balls. His cock was as hard as iron. I noticed just the tip of the purple head of his cock peeking out from underneath his foreskin.

"I've never sucked an uncut cock," I confessed, "feel free to suggest changes if you're not getting what you need."

"Everything works the same," Dennis replied, "it just looks a little different, and the head is more sensitive since it is covered most of the time."

I lowered my head and took Dennis's cock into my mouth for the first time. As I worked my way down his shaft, I could feel the loose skin around his cock move with my lips. I assumed it was exposing the head of his cock in my mouth. I pulled off his cock and used my hand to stroke downward on his shaft. When I did, it fully exposed his purple cock head. With his foreskin pulled down, I ran my tongue around his glans at the bottom of his cock head. Dennis lurched at the sensation.

"Wow, you are sensitive," I said looking up after noticing his reaction, "that blue pill has turned you into the man of steel."

"Well, it doesn't hurt that there's a naked man between my legs with my cock in his mouth," Dennis replied.

I took Dennis back in my mouth and worked my way down his shaft. I paused for a moment when his cock hit the back of my throat. Then, I slowly took more until my nose was buried in his gray, curly pubic hair.

"Oh god, Mike. That feels incredible. Am I all the way in?" Dennis moaned.

"Mmhmm," I answered, with his dick balls deep in my throat.

I took long, slow, deep strokes over Dennis's cock with my mouth. Each stroke ended with my nose buried in his pubes. My right hand was stroking my cock, my left hand was cupping Dennis's fury balls. I was very turned on by the older man's uncut cock, especially when it was medically enhanced. The firmness of his member seemed to slide down my throat like a warm knife cutting through butter.

"Oh shit," Dennis moaned, suddenly, "I'm cumming!"

I felt a flood of warmth fill my mouth and I pushed his cock all the way down my throat to help swallow his seed. His cock throbbed and pumped, but his semen flowed out in a steady stream vs pulsing and shooting like T's cock did. I stayed on him as his orgasm continued, stroking his balls while I throated his cock.

Once I was certain his orgasm had subsided, I worked my way back to the head and nursed on his cock to get the last few drops of cum.

"I'm sorry, Mike," Dennis said, "It's been a while since anyone has done that for me and I couldn't last."

I pulled off his cock and looked up at Dennis, swallowing the last of his cum. I was surprised that his cock was still rock hard. I concluded it must be the Viagra.

"No worries, Dennis," I smiled, "I'm glad you liked it."

"Oh, I loved it," Dennis said smiling down at me, "would you mind staying for just a little while longer? I can cum more than once if you want to keep going."

"You mean like right now?" I asked, "don't you need to recharge a bit."

"Yes, you can start again now," Dennis clarified, "it might take a little longer the second time."

This was a brand-new experience for me. I had never sucked two loads out of one guy in the same session. I was incredibly aroused as I took Dennis back in my mouth for round two. Dennis slid down on the couch and turned up the volume on the porno in the background. He was clearly settling as he expected me to deliver a second blowjob for the day.

Second Time's a Charm

I was bobbing up and down on his hard cock getting it nice and wet. I figured I'd was going to be at this for a while and I was thoroughly enjoying it. I sucked his cock like a man possessed. I used suction, I used my tongue, I stroked him with my hands, I throated his thick rod balls deep. I even took his hairy balls in my mouth from below, while I stroked his rod. I washed his balls good, then stopped to pull a few pubic hairs out of my mouth.

"I should probably shave myself if I want you to come back and do this again, shouldn't I?" Dennis asked as he watched me pulling hairs off my tongue.

"Well, shaved cock is easier to suck," I answered, adding a little incentive, "you have an awesome cock, I'd love to come back and suck you again."

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Dennis laughed, "this is so fucking good."

I was back on his cock now, bobbing like a fiend on his wet shaft. Every so often I would plunge down balls deep and hold myself there waiting to hear Dennis moan. Then I would pull off, hold his foreskin down and flicker my tongue along his frenulum while looking up at him and watching him squirm. I realized that I was probably as close to orgasm as was Dennis.

"I might cum on your floor," I said, "is that OK?"

"It's hardwood, go ahead," Dennis replied, "does sucking my cock really make you cum."

"I've never sucked out two loads from the same guy," I replied, "I'm so turned on right now I'm about to explode."

"Then, I'm going to shave this big ole cock for you and you can stop over every day," Dennis moaned, "I need an everyday cock sucker who knows how to please this uncut dick."

"Is that you, Mike?" Dennis moaned, "are you willing to suck me twice a day like this."

While I knew Dennis was just dirty talking, the idea of sucking his cock twice every day pushed me over the edge. I forced Dennis's cock down my throat and started to spasm as I sprayed cum all over his hardwood floor. I reached down and stroked my cock to keep my orgasm going while I kept my nose firmly buried in Dennis's pubic hair. I moaned on Dennis's cock while my orgasm waned. I pulled back off Dennis's cock and then started bobbing on it rapidly. I was determined to give Dennis what he needed to blow his second load.

"That's it, Mike," Dennis sighed, with his mouth open and his head tipped back, "suck out another load for Daddy."

I could barely hear the slurping sounds I was making over the porno that was playing in the background. This was a totally different experience than I had with T. I liked the variety and the excitement of servicing multiple guys. I was totally focused on this old guy's cock now. I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth. I used my free hand to pull down on his foreskin so I could run my tongue across his glans to maximize stimulation.

"Daddy is going to feed you more of his precious cum," Dennis moaned, "you're a good cock sucker, Mike!"

On that cue, I dove back down on Dennis's cock and took him balls deep once again. I took short strokes, keeping his cock in my in my throat to keep the stimulation high. I was resting both hands on his thighs as I worked his shaft like a cheap street whore. I felt Dennis's hands on the back of my head as he spasmed on the couch.

"Gawd," Dennis bellowed, as he pumped a second load into my gullet.

I let Dennis control my head while he orgasmed, his thighs pumped up trying to get even more of his cock into my mouth even though his balls were already against my chin. I swallowed over and over as he continued pumping my throat. He was still groaning above me, but it seemed like his orgasm was nearly complete.

"Keep me in your mouth, Mike," Dennis begged, "I want you to suck me dry."

I stayed where Dennis wanted me, between his legs nursing his old dick. As usual, the post orgasm shame enveloped me while I contemplated the obscene acts I had just committed (and was still committing). I wondered why sucking cock turned me on so much when it made me feel shame after I did it. I figured it must be the forbidden nature of the act that I found enticing.

Dennis used his hands to pull me off his cock. I was amazed that his shaft was still hard after I just finished swallowing him for a second time.

"You're still hard," I said, looking up at Dennis with a smile, "do you want more?"

"I could probably give you more," Dennis laughed, "but I don't want to scare you away. I want you to come back tomorrow."

"Seriously, do you think you could cum again?" I asked sounding a little too interested.

"These pills last at least a couple hours," Dennis said, "it would take forever, but I'm sure you could make me cum again."

"Wow," I said, as I stroked his hard cock while I was sitting between his legs, "I wish I had more time."

"You are one horny little cocksucker, aren't you, Mike?" Dennis laughed, "if you like, you can stop over tomorrow, and we can do this again."

"Tomorrow's Monday and I work," I explained, "could you fit me in over my lunch hour like around noon?"

"I'm retired, Mike," Dennis laughed, "I just hang around waiting for hot young guys to stop over and suck my big uncut cock. Noon is fine."

"Tomorrow is supposed to be hot again, I'm going to ride over shirtless, is that OK with you?" I asked.

"If you're going to show up half naked, maybe you should ride around back and I'll let you in through the sliding door," Dennis explained, "my neighbors are private, but having you ring my front doorbell wearing only a small pair of swim trunks might cause people to whisper."

"Oh, believe me, I understand," I replied, "last week I met a guy who asked me to ride to his place wearing only a speedo. I was way too exposed."

"I'd like to see that!" Dennis laughed, "do you want to wear that speedo when you ride here tomorrow?"

"I'm tempted, but I don't think I should," I replied, "I can't suck your cock if I'm sitting in jail."

"So, we're on for noon tomorrow right," Dennis asked, "if so, I'll take another pill in the morning so I will last as long as you want to suck."

"Yes, I will be standing, half-naked at your patio door at noon," I laughed, as I reached for my swim trunks to put them back on for my ride home.

Dennis sat naked on the couch watching me get dressed. He saw me looking at his hard cock, still shiny with my saliva. I pulled my shirt over my head and noticed Dennis rising to his feet from the couch. His hard cock still cantilevered out from his torso. I hadn't noticed before how low his balls hung. They swung low and heavy between his hairy thighs.

"Take a last look at my hairy cock, Mike," Dennis said, "tomorrow, it will be as hairless and smooth as a babies bottom."

"I'll be back in less than 24 hours," I laughed, "I better get out of here before I'm tempted by your permanently hard dick."

"Do you mind letting yourself out?" Dennis asked, "as you can see, I have an issue here that needs to resolve itself."

I shook my head laughing and walked down the steps and headed out the front door onto the steps to the driveway. I hopped on my bike and started the 40-minute ride home. I had been with Dennis a little longer than I planned but I was still hoping to make it home before my wife did.

As I rode home, I replayed today's scene over in my head. I was still aroused by the fact that I had sucked Dennis twice in one session. It was something I always fantasized about but had never done. My cock was growing hard again as I thought about it more. In less than 24 hours, I would be back at Dennis's sucking his big uncut cock again.

To Be Continued...