Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 05

Story Info
Middle aged guy delivers oral pleasure by bicycle.
3.5k words
4.78
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All the characters are consenting adults (over 18 years old).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while. The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike starts looking online for men who could satisfy his urge and finds "T", a married guy who wants his cock sucked on a regular basis.

Mike answered his ad and then rode his bike to T's house and provided oral service to completion. T agreed to host Mike a couple times a week during the workday so that Mike could satisfy his urge for cock.

In Part 4 of our story, Mike connected with Dennis. Dennis is about 40 minutes away by bicycle and he lives in an upscale townhome on the shores of Lake Ann.

Because of his medical enhancement, Dennis can stay hard even after he ejaculates. Mike took advantage and stayed to suck out a second load from Dennis's big uncut cock.

They agreed to meet again today at noon to repeat the experience.

*/

New Work Week, New Appointments

It was 10 am on Monday and I was working my way through a long conference call for work. I was maybe 70 percent engaged in the call. The other 30 percent of my brain activity was thinking about my lunchtime bike ride to meet Dennis for a second time in two days.

While the zoom call proceeded, I was on amazon tracking the swimsuit that I had ordered for delivery by 10:30 am today. It was a Desmit brand low rise blue suit with a yellow stripe at the waistband. It was larger than my speedo and would let me get through my neighborhood without calling too much attention. But it was far too revealing to wear to a neighborhood pool party.

The tracking information said it would be on my doorstep at 10:30. I was going to need to leave at 11:10 or so to make it to Dennis's a little before noon. As I was looking at the tracking information, I noticed a new email in my secret inbox.

"Hey, are we still on for 1 P.M. tomorrow?" the short email from T asked, "please confirm, I expect you in the backyard again like last time."

I had almost forgotten that tomorrow was already Tuesday. Last Friday seemed like a long time ago even though it was only a few days. Even though T pushed it a little too far last time, I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to satisfy my cravings.

"I will be there at 1 P.M., Sir," I answered, committing myself to the meeting, "I will enter via that gate like last time."

A minute or two passed and T replied, "wear that speedo again, boy, I like having you exposed as you ride over to suck my cock."

My hands were shaking with arousal as I started typing my answer. Was I willing to repeat the speedo wardrobe? Should I just wear the new swimsuit instead and hope that T approves? Did I even want to answer now?

"Ok, Sir," I replied and hit send before I could give it a second thought.

"What's wrong with you?" the voice in my head screamed, "you know that speedo isn't appropriate. Your neighbors are going to know you're pimping yourself out."

Suddenly the doorbell rang. It was the FedEx delivery for which I had been waiting. I turned off my zoom camera and walked to the door to collect my delivery. With box in hand, I walked back to my desk and re-engaged in the meeting. It was 10:30 and the meeting was about to wrap up. I let the moderators say their last words and then closed the meeting and focused my attention on my delivery.

I opened the box and pulled out the new swimsuit. I rushed upstairs to try it on in front of the mirror. It was 11 A.M. so I would need to be leaving soon so I would be at Dennis's by noon. Soon, I was upstairs ready to try on my new suit. I was amazed how small it was. It was made of a stretch material almost like Lycra but more loosely woven. I pulled it on over my thighs adjusted the fit, then I looked in the mirror.

Well, it was bigger than a speedo, but it was still more revealing than a guy my age should be wearing. I looked that the time, it was 5 minutes after 11 A.M., I decided to take the risk and wear the new suit for my ride to Dennis's. I headed downstairs to fill my water bottle and hit the road.

Risque Rider Returns

At 11:10, I was back on my bike and headed out of my neighborhood toward the trails. I was aroused because I was wearing only this tiny blue swimsuit and a pair of tennis shoes. The sun was high and hot. The air was warm and very humid. It felt good to have so much skin exposed to the wind as I rode along. A week ago, I couldn't have imagined riding in this attire to deliver a blowjob to a stranger. Now it was almost a daily experience.

The trails were less crowded since it was still before noon on Monday. Most businesspeople were still at work and most of the non-working folks had been scared off by the heat. I cruised along at a good clip, wearing a partial chubby as I thought about my destination. I knew that in just a few miles, I'd be stopping to service my new FWB, Dennis.

In no time, I was making the turn onto Lakeview drive. My heart was in my throat as I rode past the front of Dennis's townhome and kept going until I was at the side of the building. Then, I walked my bike along the back of the row of 4 townhomes. Each one was exactly like the other.

Each townhome had a 15 X 15 cement patio sandwiched between large privacy walls. This allowed residents to sit out on their patio and enjoy their lake views without looking directly onto their neighbor's space. I engaged the kickstand on my bike and walked over to the Dennis's back door.

I rang the doorbell on the patio door and stood there waiting for Dennis to appear. Within a few seconds, I saw Dennis walking down the stairs inside. He was totally naked, and his cock was erect and swinging high on his belly. As he approached the door, I noticed that his cock was shaved completely smooth, just as he had promised.

Anticipating my entry, I kicked off my shoes and left them near my bike. Without thinking, I pulled down my suit, stepped out of it, and hung it on my bike handlebars. Dennis's eyes were as wide as saucers as he pulled open the door and grabbed my arm to pull me inside.

"Jesus, Mike! Are you crazy," Dennis said, smiling at me as I stood naked in front of him, "what if someone saw you like that?"

"Nobody saw me," I laughed, "I figured you were naked; I should get naked too."

"You are one horny cocksucker, aren't you," Dennis shook his head, "let's go upstairs to our regular spot."

"Do you have your porn on? Did you take your pill?" I asked, trying to establish today's options.

"Yes, and Yes," Dennis said, as I followed him up the stairs, "you wanna try for seconds again today?"

"I've got about 40 minutes, and then I have to head back," I answered, "I guess it will be up to you."

"Did you notice I shaved everything for you? Dennis asked as he sat on the couch spreading his legs, "it should mean you can spend time on my balls without getting hair in your teeth."

"I can't wait," I said, as I knelt between his thighs and bent down to put his big hairless balls in my mouth.

"Wow, I guess you like it," Dennis laughed, "it's all yours, you can have as much as you want, cocksucker."

I worked my way up Dennis's shaft and put his uncut cock head in my mouth. I sucked on it hard as I licked around the tip with my tongue. Then I plunged down, taking Dennis balls deep. My nose now rested against his totally shaved pubic bone. I enjoyed the sensation of bare skin against my nose. It seemed cleaner and easier to get down my throat, even though I knew the change was cosmetic only.

"God, you know how to throat that cock, Mike," Dennis moaned, "I can't believe you're back already to empty these old balls."

"MmHmm," I said as my head took long strokes, bobbing up and down on Dennis's cock.

Another On-Time Delivery

I was fully aroused after my near naked ride over to the townhouse. Now I was naked, on my knees sucking this guy's cock for the second time in less than 24 hours. While Dennis watched his porn with one eye, he kept his other eye on me as I worked his cock like a cheap street whore.

"Gawk, Gawk, Gawk," I heard myself making noises as I forced Dennis down my throat with every stroke. I couldn't believe how willing I was to perform obscenely for Dennis in order to give him an orgasm.

"Suck out Daddy's cum," Dennis moaned, "let's see if you can break your record and suck out three loads today."

"MmHmm," I answered, as I continued deepthroating the older man.

My cock was throbbing as I thought about sucking out three loads from Dennis's medicated cock. I wondered if it was even possible, and how long it would take. My throat was nice and lubricated with saliva now, which allowed me to smoothly take his cock balls deep with every stroke. I was impressed with how quickly I was able to use the deepthroat skills that T taught me.

"You've got me close again, cocksucker," Dennis moaned, "are you ready for your liquid lunch?"

I pulled off Dennis cock and dove down to his balls. I took his right testicle in my mouth and washed it with my drooling mouth. Then I let it out of my mouth with a "pop" and switched to his left testicle. All the while, I was stroking his cock with my right hand and looking up to watch Dennis watch me.

Dennis craned his neck, lifting his head off the couch to watch me finish him off. His mouth was wide open, and his breathing was ragged. I knew he was close to feeding me more of his cum. I pulled his balls out of my mouth with the intention of taking his cock back down my throat.

"Feed me your cum, Daddy," I said in a low voice, before I took him again into my throat, "I want three loads from you today."

I knew that telling him I was going to get him off three times today would push him over the edge. Dennis's legs started to spasm as I took his shaft down my throat and started to take short strokes.

"Fuck!" Dennis howled, as he shot his first load of the day into my belly, "I've got plenty more for you cocksucker."

Dennis grabbed my head and pumped his cock with it. I was under his control until his orgasm subsided. It was a little degrading, but it was also incredibly arousing. I worked hard to keep myself from cumming at the same time. I wanted to hold out to see if Dennis wanted me to try for seconds.

"Don't stop boy," Dennis moaned, "just keep sucking until you get me off again."

Dennis didn't want me to stop and let him rest, he just wanted me to stay on his cock and get him off a second time. I kept swallowing as his orgasm subsided and then moved back up to the head of his cock and sucked out the remaining cum in his shaft.

"It's 12:15 Mike, do you have time to stay for a second round?" Dennis asked, "I should be able to give you another load before 12:30."

Repeating the Repeat

I just nodded my head and kept on Dennis's cock. I was again bobbing up and down on his shaft. My slut-like behavior had my arousal peaked. I was holding back what I knew would be another massive orgasm. The sweat from my ride over was pooling on the floor in front of me. My perspiration also lubricated my cock which I was stroking aggressively.

Dennis was slouching back in the couch watching me worship his big, shaved, uncut cock. He relished this younger stranger who seemed to have an unquenchable desire to swallow his cum.

"Look at you, working up a sweat sucking out that second load," Dennis laughed, "you'd think I was paying you a million dollars to suck this next load out."

"MmHmm," I answered, as my head bobbed on Dennis's cock.

"I can't wait to have you here tomorrow," Dennis continued, "These big balls make lotsa cum every day. There'll always be plenty here for you to swallow. Don't you worry."

I felt my cock throbbing as Dennis played games with my head. The more he talked about me sucking his balls dry every day, the more aroused I got.

"Why don't you stop by at 11 A.M. tomorrow," Dennis continued, "that way you'll have plenty of time to completely empty my balls."

Dennis's dirty talk was driving me crazy. I knew I was about to cum, but I was trying to delay my orgasm until Dennis was closer to blowing his load.

"Are you going to cum when I dump this next load into your gullet," Dennis asked, "your face is so flush, you have to be getting close to another big orgasm."

I tried to focus on sucking Dennis's cock, but his words were driving me into the final throes of arousal. I stopped stroking my cock, but I still felt like I could cum at any moment.

"Maybe Daddy should invite some friends over so you could suck more cock on a single trip," Dennis fantasized, "just think about two or three of Daddy's friends watching you finish me, knowing that you were going to suck them next."

Dennis's idea of a blowbang pushed me over the edge. My orgasm hit like a tsunami and my cock started spraying cum everywhere. By body shook and spasmed as my orgasm rolled on, but I kept Dennis's cock in my mouth and kept on pleasuring him.

"Look at you cum with my big ole cock in your throat," Dennis laughed, "keep sucking, let's see if you can make Daddy cum at the same time."

As my orgasm subsided, the familiar cloud of shame enveloped me. I continued to fellate the older man, even though I was wallowing in post-orgasm shame that always arrived when I indulged myself in my bi cravings.

"That's it, boy, make that big ole cock go off in your mouth again," Dennis moaned, "I love watching a naked guy suck my cock while kneeling in a puddle of his own cum."

I had my hands on Dennis's thighs now as I focused on bringing him off. I was no longer looking up at Dennis, I was hunched over his cock watching my nose hit his pubic bone as I throated him over and over.

Dennis pushed himself up from the couch, so he was standing in front of me. I felt his large hands grab my head on either side and hold tight.

"I'm gonna fuck you're face, boy," Dennis said, as he started thrusting his cock into my head and throat.

I wrapped my hands around Dennis's fat ass cheeks and pulled him in with every stroke. His newly shaved balls bounced off my chin with a light slap.

"This is too good to be true, boy!" Dennis moaned, "I love having my balls emptied every single day."

"I want you here earlier tomorrow," Dennis panted, "I want to go three times."

I knew that Dennis was close, his rhythm increased as did his intensity. Dennis bent his knees as his strokes got more violent. I felt my head lower and my throat bulge as Dennis had his way with me. Dennis was groaning and my throat was making obscene squishing sounds as Dennis fucked my head like a fiend.

"Put your hands behind your back, boy," Dennis wailed, "I want full control."

I did as Dennis instructed and clasped my wrists behind my back. Dennis had one hand at the back of my head and the other hand holding my throat. It was almost like he was trying to feel his cock bulging in my throat as he violated me.

"Swallow it all, cocksucker!" Dennis growled, "I'm cumming down your throat again."

I felt Dennis's cock throb in my throat which signaled he was emptying his balls into my gullet for a second time today. I had my hands behind my back, submitting to his vulgar treatment of my face and throat. I felt my knees slip on something and realized I was slipping in a puddle of my own semen that I had shot all over the floor a few minutes earlier.

Dennis's spasms started to wane and his moans were less pronounced and starting to abate. I stayed on Dennis's cock nursing on the tip even after his orgasm was over. I liked the sensation of nursing on the head and sucking out the last few drops of my reward.

"Nobody sucks cock like you, Mike," Dennis praised, "I can't wait to have you back here tomorrow."

I sat back on my haunches with my hands behind my feet, leaning back to catch my breath after the face fucking Dennis just delivered. My cock was covered in the remnants of my orgasm and both my knees were covered in cum from the puddle I left on the floor.

Dennis looked down at me, naked on his floor, my cock starting to get hard again.

"Look at you," Dennis smiled, "you love this don't you."

"I am certainly satisfying my urges," I said looking up at Dennis from floor while he sat on the couch, "you seem to know exactly how to push my buttons."

"Do you want to get cleaned up," Dennis asked, "or does it turn you on to ride home covered in sweat and cum?"

"Oh, I can't ride home like this," I laughed, "I'll clean up the floor here and then maybe rinse off in the shower."

I used some paper towels from the kitchen to clean up the puddle of cum on the hardwood floor. Once I was done, Dennis took me to the guest bedroom shower to let me rinse off. He told me to meet him back in the living room when I was done.

I walked back out into the living room, still naked, but at least I was cleaned up. Dennis was still sitting on the couch watching porn. His hard cock in his right hand.

"Jesus, are you jacking off already," I asked laughing, "you're some sort of mutant aren't you?"

"Same time tomorrow?" Dennis asked, "I'm available every day this week."

"I'd have to be here at 11:30 tomorrow," I explained, "and I'll be wearing that stupid speedo again for another appointment I have at 1pm."

"So, you're seeing the guy who makes you wear a speedo?" Dennis asked, "are you seeing him after you're done with me?"

"Yes," I said, looking down at the ground, "I need to leave here by 12:30 so I can be at his place by 1pm."

"Well, at least I get to see that speedo," Dennis smirked, "but you have to come to the back door if that's all you're wearing."

"I will," I confirmed, as I rose to my feet, "I should probably get going so I'm home before my wife."

"Ok, Mike. Well, I'll see you at 11:30 tomorrow," Dennis said as he led me to the stairs down to the lower level.

We walked downstairs naked. Dennis's cock was still rock hard and cantilevered out from his barrel chested body. My cock was half hard as I thought about the 40 min ride home wearing my small new swim trunks.

"See you tomorrow," I said, as I pulled the sliding door open and walked out onto the patio, naked.

I grabbed my swim trunks off the handlebars and pulled them back on before I was discovered by any of the neighbors. I stepped into my shoes and started walking my bike back to the street. I looked down to see a pronounced bulge in my small swim trunks. I must have been aroused, thinking about making the 40-minute ride home wearing so little clothing.

It had been less than a week since I started this bicycle delivery business, and I was already a changed man. I spent the ride home thinking about managing two visits tomorrow. I'd be gone from a little before 11 A.M. until a little after 2 P.M., it was going to be an interesting lunch hour.

To Be Continued...