Blowjobs for a Marriage Proposal

Story Info
Wanna be bride gives BJs to seal the deal.
1k words
3.97
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers

Mary Jane was a tall pretty girl with a flat chest. A very flat chest. John was a lover of big boobs and blowjobs. They met in a political meeting. She asked him for a ride home. A sure sign that she had selected him.

She had an apartment paid for by her dad who was wanting to stop the drain now that the stock market had crashed. She needed to get married and soon. She had always had a marriage thing. John looked like the perfect candidate. Never married before, owned his own home had a good job.

So the two began dating and she immediately brought up marriage. What kind of birth control method would he prefer? Did he like large or small weddings? Would he prefer a limo or a carriage? It never stopped.

John got no BJs at all. So they fucked and it was pretty good. But then one day in the mall together they approached a jewelry store. It had heavy glass doors cutting off the sound of the mall. It had thick carpeting and plush chairs. John took her hand and they went in. He could see the excitement in her eyes.

The sales person began showing them rings and Mary Jane was getting hot. But they just looked and then headed home. Once home, Mary Jane stood him up and give him a blow job. It was ok but this girl needed a lot of training, a lot.

And so it began, every weekend a trip to that mall and more looking at rings. Then home to perfect her blow jobs. He owned her, pure and simple. She was on her knees and doing her best. She did not want to fuck this up, her chance to get married.

And the training began. "Give me four strokes." And she did. Eventually he would come and she had to swallow. YUCK!

Then to her horror, she realized that he was donating at a lesbian sperm bank. And he loved talking about it. He would go on and on about jerking off, knocking up lesbians and seeing his babies in the newborn nursery.

As the training continued, she got much better. He learned to stand on cement blocks so she would be on her knees instead of on sitting, legs folded on her haunches.

"Give me four strokes". And she would. "Give me four sets of four". And she would. This was so much fun for John and hell for Mary Jane.

Confiding to her girlfriend she said "I really think he is going to pop the question very soon. I's just that he always wants blow jobs, like constantly. He just drops by, gets a blow job and then goes back to work. It is insane".

"And you let him get away with this?"

"If I don't he pouts."

"Mary Jane, honey, you don't want to be a cocksucker. You are better than that."

"The thing is that I think his friends know."

"Why do you suspect that?"

"Well they bust up laughing when ever he takes me over to their house. And he made some videos a while back."

"Oh, honey. You poor poor thing."

John sat at his friends house watching the TV. Mary Jane was blowing John and he was yelling his head off. The guys were laughing. The John got up and went and brought Mary Jane back to the house. The guys were looking her up and down, mentally undressing her."

She went into the kitchen only to hear. "Oh, give me four sets of four" and then bust out laughing.

She was furious. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "lets go."

In the car she went off. "How dare you show them videos of me giving you blowjobs."

"But honey, I love you. I am so proud of your oral talents. You are so good that I love to show you off. Honey, you are going to be my wife."

"Oh, I am sorry. I was wrong, so wrong. I want to marry you and i don't want this to screw things up for us. I made a mistake. Please forgive me."

"Honey, my friends were giving me tips on how to train you better. You want to be better don't you?"

She nodded in agreement.

"So lets go back, you can apologize to my friends for storming out and perhqps they can play the video and give you some tips."

"Yes, my love."

So they went back to the house and Mary Jane apologized. "I am sory for storming out. I realize that by watching our blowjob videos you were telling John how to train me to give better blowjobs. In fact, why don't we watch some of the videos and perhaps you guys could tell me directly how to improve?"

The guys were excited and put on the first video. "Now Mary Jane, see how your lips are on his shaft, you need to make longer strokes. This provides better felling for John."

"I don't understand."

"Ok, so see this stroke here? It does not go all the way down."

"But it does. He comes to the end of my mouth."

"No, no Mary Jane, you can go further. My girlfriend learned to go further."

"I just don't know. I suppose if someone could explain it better."

"Do you want me to show you?"

Mary Jane looked at John and he nodded yes."

"OK, but please take it easy on me, ok."

"I will be gentle. I am doing you a big favor so you need to obey me. For the moment, consider yourself to be my wife." She nodded and got on her knees.

"Now unbuckle my belt."

"But John never has me do that."

"Ok, if you don't want to take direction, then that is fine."

"I'm sorry."

"Very well".

So she unbuckled his belt and put his cock in her mouth.

All the guys were watching. Snickers abounded.

Soon she was gulping down his sperm and his eyelids were drooping.

to be continued

tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers