All Comments on 'Blown Birthday'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Ha! Freaked him out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dump the bitch. If she is willing to be that dishonest and cruel, she's nothing but a disaster waiting to happen. Oh, get STD tested very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

University of Vermont is commonly referred to as UVM not UV.

98nstlthkbouit98nstlthkbouitabout 1 year ago

It took some imagination to come up with that one. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, call me old fashioned, but if a lover of mine pulled a stunt like this; I don't think the relationship could last. I mean, she let another man put his lips on her boyfriend's dick. That's technically rape. I know that I'm applying real world logic to a porn story, but I guess I can't help it. I feel like this prank was pulled on the reader, even more than the main character.

EverettBedfordEverettBedfordabout 1 year ago

Some of the dialogue is a touch formal but the obsession with her swallowing your come keeps it simmering until the prank is revealed, and that's where it kinda lost me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In 1970 the drinking age was 18 in the US… went to 21 in the 80s in most places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.