All Comments on 'Blown Birthday'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In 1970 the drinking age was 18 in the US… went to 21 in the 80s in most places.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupid

EverettBedfordEverettBedfordabout 1 year ago

Some of the dialogue is a touch formal but the obsession with her swallowing your come keeps it simmering until the prank is revealed, and that's where it kinda lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, call me old fashioned, but if a lover of mine pulled a stunt like this; I don't think the relationship could last. I mean, she let another man put his lips on her boyfriend's dick. That's technically rape. I know that I'm applying real world logic to a porn story, but I guess I can't help it. I feel like this prank was pulled on the reader, even more than the main character.

98nstlthkbouit98nstlthkbouitabout 1 year ago

It took some imagination to come up with that one. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

University of Vermont is commonly referred to as UVM not UV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dump the bitch. If she is willing to be that dishonest and cruel, she's nothing but a disaster waiting to happen. Oh, get STD tested very soon.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Ha! Freaked him out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.