BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he looked at my big titties, barely covered by my soft, furry sweater, I took a long, slow deep breath and swayed them side to side a little, lifting them up and adjusting them with my hands, pulling the sweater apart a little more so my cleavage was even more revealing. Without looking at him I said simply, "You like the way my titties look in this soft sweater and leopard pushup bra?" He still didn't speak, but he just nodded...he was so shocked at my brazen display of feminine sexuality and power!

When he looked down toward my hips and over my ass, I spun around, sticking out my ass as I hiked up my leopard skirt a little more, revealing more of my creamy thighs. "What about this skirt? Is it short enough??" I continued posing and flaunting myself, not waiting for his response as I continued, "Here, let me hike it up some more in case it isn't!" I wiggled and squirmed around a bit as I pulled it slowly up my legs just a little more...

I spun around a few more times as he feasted his eyes, and when they moved down toward my boots, I lifted one up on tippy-toe, showing him the high heel. "And...of course, I know you just love these sexy boots too, hmmmm? They look much better with these kind of clothes, don't they! They really do finish off this slutty outfit quite nicely!"

He still wasn't talking, and I could even see a slight bulge in his pants...I was really turning him on now!

I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, and as I laughed at his obviously stupefied condition and teased him, "Whatsa matter honey? Now I told you I was gonna dress sexy for you, don't you like it??" He still couldn't speak, but looked into my eyes again, and I winked seductively at him as I lifted up my hair with both hands, fluffing it up some more as I ran my fingers through it, and finally he stammered, "WOW! I...I...you look amazing...you are so sexy, Kitty!"

"Thank you, sweetie! I was hoping you'd like me looking like this!" I giggled and looked him in the eye, winking and beckoning him with one finger, "Now come with me!"

He didn't hesitate as I spun on my heels and strutted into my dressing room. I didn't look to see if he was following, but somehow I knew full well he was. What else could he possibly do after being presented with such a delicious looking woman, wearing the kind of wild, kinky, thigh-high boots he had always admired? I could just imagine him staring at me from behind as I led him into my parlor, like a spider to a fly...

As we entered my dressing room, I directed his attention to the boot rack and he was immediately fascinated, walking over to it and reaching out to touch some of the boots hanging from the little clips. I went over next to him and showed him each pair, from the pretty white pair I was wearing the night we met, to a hot pink pair, a red pair, to several animal print pairs. We both ogled and caressed the various pairs for a while as our conversation increased in temperature. Ahem.

I commented on how the color of each pair evoked different feelings and emotions when I wore them...white made me feel sweet and innocent, pink was girly and feminine, red was nice and HOT, and the animal prints made me feel kinda wild! I slowly fondled each pair as I moved down the rack, and as I approached the black leather ones at the end, my voice trailed off as I said softly, "And these black leather ones, well, they just make me feel..."

He was hanging on my every word at this point, and as I looked at him I could tell he was breathing kind of heavily and his hands were trembling a little as he touched the slutty boots, all on display and available for the taking. I allowed him to get close to the shiny black vinyl pair at the end before pushing his hands away as he reached out to touch them. "Now, you just stop right there, you naughty boy, we're going to save those for later!"

Suddenly I simply announced that it was my intention to wear each and every pair for him that night, and perhaps I might even allow him to pursue some of the activities we had been discussing...if he would like to do that! Needless to say, he heartily agreed.

But before we started, I had a simply diabolical idea, and I asked him to pick out the pair that was the most appealing to him, that turned him on the most. I had a pretty good idea which pair that would be, as he had already mentioned his attraction to black leather, and one of my favorite pairs was a good candidate to be his favorites also. It didn't take him long to discover that pair hanging on the rack, way down at the end, and I smiled knowingly as he pointed it out and said, "Those!" I grinned, lick my lips and said, "I hoped you'd pick those, they are my absolute favorite! Well okay then, we're going to save those for LAST!"

12