Her Brother's Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
She tricks her brother’s friend into fucking her.
3.3k words
3.73
17k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnieF24
RonnieF24
64 Followers

The large bed creaked. Kelsi moaned. She was lying on her back while a powerful boy slammed down into her and speared her with his prick. His massive cock stretched her apart and she loved every moment of it. Getting fucked by a hot guy was her favourite hobby, something that she enjoyed even more than volleyball. The 18 years old wrapped her muscular legs around him and begged him to fuck her harder, moaning really loudly. He grunted, pounding her snatch, balls swinging with every downward movement. His thick cock brought her more pleasure than most of her other hook ups did.

"Yes, baby. Please fuck me and make me cum!" she begged while her partner used her as a cocksleeve. Her cunt gripped him tightly, soaking his cock in her juices.

Her clear fluid gushed out of her slit and drenched his groin.

"Do you like how I fuck you, you little slut?" he demanded, thrusting into her and withdrawing his prick before ramming it all the way in again.

"Yes! Oh God, yes! Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop! Keep fucking me!" shouted Kelsi. He grinned and gave her what she wanted.

The boy mauled her tits, playing with her boobs and then sucking her nipples. She only moaned his name louder at this. "Fuck you're tight."

She really was, despite having already had 20 cocks inside her. Bless the people who came up with Kegel exercises. Kelsi's pussy is still as tight as ever. She used it to squeeze his dick and soon he orgasms, cumming in her pussy. Feeling him fill her up with his semen sent her over the edge and she started climaxing too. She screamed and squirted all over the place like a fountain. It felt so amazing.

The guy withdrew his still hard cock and she said "Jerk off to my tits. I want you to cum all over my boobs, baby."

It took him some time since he just cummed but he was eventually able to coax another load out of his balls with her encouragement. The large boy grunted and covered her tits in cum like she wanted.

"Hmmm, thanks baby," she said.

Kelsi waited for him to leave. Then she got up and went to take a shower. It was 6:00am now. He was here all night and had just given her the daily morning fuck she needed to function at school. She had to get fucked every morning before going to school in order to focus in her classes.

Once she was done showering, the athletic girl brushed her teeth.

She slid a buttplug up inside her round ass before putting on her panties.

Getting dressed quickly, she was soon in a blouse and very short skirt. The teenage athlete looked gorgeous like usual.

After a quick breakfast she asked her brother "Wanna bike to school?"

"Sure!"

She and her twin brother Sam both had multiple bicycles. They each picked their favourite one. Sam got the head start since Kelsi took her time picking hers but she soon caught up with him and managed to arrive at school before he did.

They secured their bicycles with their bike locks.

Kelsi headed inside first with her nerdy brother following close behind. She soon found her friends waiting for her by their usual spot.

Lindsay and Sarah waved at her, and Kelsi waved right back. She joined the two of them.

"How was your latest fuck?" Sarah asked without preamble.

Kelsi chuckled. "Oh, his cock was good and he had great stamina. Lasted for hours last night. Filled me with more loads than I could count."

"So you let him go raw?" asked Lindsay as Sarah high fives Kelsi.

"Yup," replied the brunette athlete. "He took an STD test and proved that he's clean so I let him fuck me bareback. You know I got an IUD in me already."

"Who's next on your list?" Sarah asked.

Kelsi grinned as the boy she was planning to fuck next arrived. He was a short, lanky nerd with mousy hair and a pair of glasses. The girl was and remains to this day way out of his league but he was a special case, a cute geek she wanted to have some fun with.

18 years old Todd has always been her brother's best friend. Kelsi knew it might not be so smart to try to have sex with her brother's friend but she didn't care. Serving her pussy was her priority.

She approached him but he and Sam started talking first.

The tall girl grumbled at this and her friends noticed. It quickly clicked for Lindsay. "You want to bang your brother's best friend, eh?" Lindsay teased her.

"That nerd's cock is going to be in my pussy this afternoon. You can count on it." Kelsi spoke with a lot of confidence and for good reason. She was the hottest girl in her school. No one in their right mind would ever dispute that fact.

Still, something told Sarah it would be difficult. Very difficult.

Lindsay suddenly thought of something and her face lit up. "Hey, if you can get fucked by your brother's friend then does that mean you'll be okay with your friend getting fucked by your brother? Because if not then you would be a hypocrite, right?"

"You wanna sleep with my brother?" Kelsi asked Lindsay incredulously. Lindsay blushed but didn't deny it. "I'd be fine with it."

Her friend now looked very excited, for Lindsay has always wanted Sam in bed.

The three girls headed off to their first class of the day together. Kelsi was real upset she didn't get to flirt with Todd yet but she knew she would have her chance soon. All she had to do was wait and he'd come over to her place to hang out with her brother after school.

She rubbed herself through her skirt in class and waited patiently for the hours to pass. Kelsi really was excited at the thought of getting her brother's friend to screw her.

.......

That afternoon, she went home with her brother. Her brother's best friend Todd arrived not long after. She smiled at him and watched him and Sam work together on some school stuff. The girl knew she would get an opportunity soon since her brother always left the house to go buy stuff at the grocery store at that time of the day. She just waited patiently while listening to them drone on and on about boring stuff. Finally Sam said "Do you two want anything from the store?" Todd shook his head quickly, taking a sip of his water and standing up to stretch a little. Just sitting in the same position made his weak muscles a little stiff.

Kelsi also shook her head, before changing her mind. "A chocolate bar would be nice," she said.

"Alright. I'll be back soon," Sam told her and his best friend before grabbing his wallet and opening the front door.

Once her brother is gone, Kelsi quickly sat down next to Todd.

He looked up at her in surprise and she placed her hand on his thigh. The teen boy turned bright red even though Kelsi hasn't said anything yet.

"Hey, Todd," she said sultrily. Todd just gulped nervously as she told him "I have something I want to ask you for."

"What is it?" he asked.

Kelsi just smiled. "Your virginity. I want to deflower you, cutie pie."

Todd nearly had a heart attack just from hearing those words. He slowly backed away from her. At first she thought he was only nervous. But then he said something which shocked her.

"I only want sex in a relationship. If you date me I'll have sex with you. But otherwise, no."

His response left Kelsi flabbergasted, for she has never had a guy refuse to fuck her before. The tall athlete looked at him incredulously. She just stared at him before telling him "I don't want a relationship though. I just want to have as much sex with as many people as I could."

Todd said "Then I won't have sex with you. Like I said, I'll only have sex with someone I'm in a relationship with."

Kelsi couldn't believe it. She really couldn't.

"Okay, then," said the volleyball player. She pretended to be fine with his refusal but was already coming up with some plans in her head. It stung since no guy ever refused to fuck her but she knew she could get his dick inside her if she played it smart. So she went to her room and sat down to think about what to do next.

The girl was rapidly going through ideas in her head. By the time her brother returned, she had several faint outlines on her next course of action.

"Are you going to Christine's party this Saturday?" Sam asked Todd.

"Nah, you know I don't go to parties," Todd said.

"Come on, man. It'd be fun. Much better than just staying at home and reading like you always do," Sam whined. Todd shook his head

"No thanks," said the boy, refusing to change his mind.

Kelsi listened to them talk for a bit longer and finally told them "I'm going over to Lindsay's." She then left the house.

On her way to Lindsay's place, Kelsi went through her schemes in her head. One plan stuck out. She has always known Todd to be compassionate and now she was going to take advantage of it. She was going to take advantage of his kindness to get him to do what she wants.

.......

"He what?!" gasped Lindsay and Sarah at the same time.

Neither of them could believe Kelsi's words. She has just told them Todd refused to fuck her, which was simply preposterous.

"Yeah, I know. I couldn't believe my ears when he refused to have sex with me," Kelsi said. Her friends were astonished by this.

"So what are you going to do? Are you just going to give up?" asked Sarah.

"Nope."

"But he said no," Lindsay reminded Kelsi.

"I can change his mind. You just wait and see," Kelsi told her.

Suddenly Sarah said "Why don't you rape him? You're already stronger than he is but if me and Lindsay hold him down for you, you wouldn't have any issues raping him at all. It will be easy. Really, really easy."

Lindsay looked uneasy about this idea. "He could go to the police."

"Who would they believe? The scrawny nerd or us three hot girls?"

"Fair point," conceded Lindsay.

Kelsi said "I'll rape him if my plan doesn't work but I'm pretty sure that it would. It is a pretty good plan, after all."

"Will you please just tell us what your goddamn plan is?" Lindsay asked.

The brunette volleyball stare just shook her head, frustrating her two friends with her staunch refusal to share.

"I will tell you two but only after I have already done it," Kelsi said.

She hung out with her friends for an hour before leaving and heading back home.

By the time she got back, Todd already left. Sam was on the couch, watching TV by himself. Kelsi went through the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk. She poured herself a glass, drinking it quickly.

Afterwards she did some calisthenics in her bedroom. Exercising has always been one of her favorite hobbies. Kelsi loved working up a sweat and keeping her ass tight. She had the best ass in her school and had every intention of maintaining it.

She did squats, push ups and planks.

Once she was done with the workout, she sat down on her bed and thought a bit more about what she planned to do to get Todd into bed. The more that she thought about it, the more sure Kelsi became that her plan was going to work. It just had to. She knew him for years and this was targeting his biggest weakness, his compassion for others.

Soon, the boy was going to fuck her the way she wanted.

........

That night the beautiful volleyball player looked at a picture of Todd on her phone. Sweet, kind and gentle Todd. Innocent Todd, who she would soon deflower. Oh, she was going to corrupt him and taint his cock with her pussy juices.

The next week, Kelsi went over to Todd's apartment. She knew that his parents were out of town so he would be alone. Perfect. Things will be very easy for her and she can't wait to get what she wanted from him. She had already went through the plan in her head several times already. The girl was sure it would work and so confident in it that she had come up with zero back up ideas. She was putting all her eggs in one basket, as a manner of speaking. It just has to succeed because she didn't have any better ideas than what she was about to attempt. This was the best one she could come up with.

She smiled at him when he opened the door for her. "Hey, Todd."

"Oh um, hi K Kelsi," he stuttered a little, surprised by her sudden appearance. She was wearing her volleyball outfit, knowing how much it turned boys on. The girl smirked when she noticed Todd's Adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"Aren't you going to invite me inside?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh! I mean, sure! Come on in!"

Kelsi smiled and followed the older boy inside his apartment. He locked the door. She looked at him with a gentle smile as he grabbed a carton of almond milk for her.

"Still your favourite, right?" he asked her.

"Yes," said the girl as he poured her a glass and another glass for himself.

"So do you want to hang out? Watch TV? Or maybe play monopoly together like we did a few days ago?" Todd asked.

Kelsi shook her head. "There is something that I have to tell you about, Todd."

"What is it?"

"It's difficult. I don't know where to begin."

"Kelsi, you can tell me anything. We've known each other since we were kids! Whatever it is, I'm right here for you," he assured her, placing a comforting hand on her muscular shoulder. The boy's concerned tone made her feel almost guilty for what she was about to do. Almost.

"I have leukemia."

Todd gaped at her in shock. "Isn't that a type of c c cancer?"

"Yes, Todd. It's cancer. I have cancer and I didn't know how to tell you. I did not want to worry you but I also could not hide it anymore," Kelsi said. She was putting on a pained expression, really laying it on thick. And Todd was buying it without any suspicion.

"Kelsi, I'm so sorry. I had no idea you are going through this," he said and embraced her, hugging the girl tightly.

The athlete inwardly smirked. She then said "And chemotherapy is just the worst. I know that it's meant to help me and stuff but it's just so painful. And I just need someone so much right now!"

"Is there anything I can do to help you through this? Anything at all?"

Here was the perfect opening.

"There is one thing," she said.

"Name it."

"I want you to fuck me," Kelsi said very crudely. "Please, Todd. I know that I'm asking a lot, since you don't want to have sex outside a relationship. But the leukemia is really painful and I just really need you to help make me feel better. Having your cock in my pussy would do me a lot of good right now."

Todd stared at her in shock. It's true that he didn't want to have sex with someone he's not in a relationship with but here is a girl he believes to be sick with cancer, begging for pity sex. He just couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

Out of pity, he nodded.

"I'll do it," the boy said. "I'll fuck you, but you have to promise not to give up. I heard that chemo is horrible but you're a tough girl. You have to fight, alright?"

Kelsi smiled. "Thank you so much!"

She then removed her clothes. The girl has been waiting an entire week for this since she knew that if she told him she has cancer right after his initial refusal he would get suspicious.

Pretty soon she was entirely naked. The boy gasped at the sight of Kelsi's huge boobs and washboard stomach. Her muscular arms also turned him on. He felt his cock jumping in his pants at the sight.

And her hairy pussy was very arousing as well. It was soaked, drenched with her arousal. She wanted him and he was about to be hers.

He took his own clothes off and stood before her naked. His hard cock jutted out and she wrapped her strong fingers around it. She jerked him off slowly for foreplay.

Then Kelsi knelt down to kiss the tip of his cock, licking it and sucking the rod into her mouth. She blew him, making him moan her name. Bobbing her head back on forth, Kelsi fellated his cock and felt herself growing wetter by the second. Here she was, having her fun with a boy she tricked into being intimate with her.

Finally, she stopped. Standing up, Kelsi tugged his cock and led him to his bed. She pushed him down before straddling his waist. The girl took his dick inside her, sheathing him with her cunt. Todd's virginity was hers now, just like she wanted.

She started riding him. The girl bounced on his penis and fucked him violently, and it was only at this point did he start to get suspicious. How is a cancer-stricken girl able to ride dick this well? Come to think of it she was still a very powerful athlete too. But the thought vanished after her thick asscheeks came crashing down on his tender balls repeatedly.

Her muscular ass slammed down on his balls as she rode him and she said "Tell me when you're about to cum."

Just two minutes later, the friction was enough to make him cry and scream like a bitch in heat. It was so warm and tight inside her. Her walls gripped him and squeezed his cock. "I'm nearly there now!"

She hopped off his now slickened prick and got on all fours. "Fuck me from behind," she told him. Staring at her large, heart-shaped ass made his already extremely hard dick even harder. He lined himself up with her entrance and buried himself inside her.

Grabbing onto her thick ass nearly made him cum right away. He held on to her round ass and began fucking her hard. The boy screamed before blowing his load inside the girl.

Pulling out, he laid down and rested. 15 minutes later, she flipped over and said "Jerk off and cum all over my face."

He kneeled over her face and stroked himself, getting his dick hard again. She smiled up at him, loving how cute he looked as he exerted himself. Eventually, he grunted and she said "Yes, baby. Cum on my face right now."

The boy sprayed all his remaining cum on Kelsi's beautiful face as she grinned. She loved the way his hot cum splattered on her chin and lips. He got some of it on her cheek too.

"I have to tell you something," she said as she leaped out of bed. "I don't actually have leukemia. I lied about it to get you in bed. I'm done with you now, Todd."

"W W What?" he asked her in shock, his cock still covered in her pussy juices.

"That's right," she said, playing with his cum that was leaking out of her pussy. "You're such a whore, falling for a stupid story and fucking your friend's sister like that. I'm leaving now. See you later."

Then she put her clothes on and left, and Todd just stood there, stunned.

Author's Note : So! One crazy bitch, isn't she? What did you think of her?

RonnieF24
RonnieF24
64 Followers