All Comments on 'Blue Balls or Ruined Orgasm? Pt. 02'

by onlyforfun2512

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

I fail to see where the love or affection is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kabir was totally devastated as his cock continued to throb but without the stimulation his cum still just dribbled out slowly and then finally stopped. His wife giggled at his frustration and rolled over as she teasingly told him sweet dreams. Smiling as she turned away from him she thought how she had totally controlled him and tomorrow would be even better! Tomorrow she would demand more concessions from him until he was a blithering mess, and even then she might take it one more day into Sunday. Within minutes she was sound asleep. Kabir, meanwhile, was still extremely horny and sleep was not forthcoming. He continued to toss around but at the same time he was being very careful so as not to wake his wife. He even got out of bed and walked around the house for a bit but that only reenforced how badly he wanted to cum from a full orgasm. When he finally returned to bed his wife was laying on her back and she still seemed to have that same smirk on her face. Seeing that satisfied smile on her face Kabir knew exactly what he had to do. Standing next to her side of the bed, he removed his shorts and started to slowly stroke his cock. He teased his nipples and used long slow strokes until his cock was nearly ready to burst. When he knew he was only two or three good strokes away from cumming he carefully climbed onto the bed and silently straddled his wife just above her breasts. Carefully, and gently, he trapped her arms and hands under his shins and continued to stroke himself to the very edge. Just when he knew he was only one or two strokes away he leaned forward so his cock was right over the lower half of her face. Stroking slowly, and fighting to hold back his orgasm, he urgently shook her face and as she woke up he grabbed a handful of her hair right above the scalp line so she couldn't move and quickly gave himself two strong strokes as her eyes burst open as she realized what was happening right in front of her face. The first hard shot went across her cheek and her nose. The next two bursts of cum coated her chin and her gasping mouth. The next several ropes of cum went across her forehead and down the sides of her face. Kabir was very careful not to get any cum in her eyes. As the last of his cum dribbled out of the end of his cock, he wiped it across her lips before she could react. Ahhhh, that felt so good he said as he smiled at his shocked wife. I feel so much better, and I'm sure I won't have any trouble falling asleep now. He climbed off of his wife as she started to finally get herself together and realized what he had just done to her. She started to yell and curse at Kabir as she reached up and felt how much cum was covering her face. Picking up his shorts he leaned over, as his wife was struggling to sit up, gave her a kiss on the top of her head, obviously avoiding the mess covering most of her face, and smiled as he told her he'd see her in the morning. Walking down the hall, he went into one of the guest bedrooms, locked the door, and immediately fell asleep. He decided he'd worry about tomorrow when tomorrow arrived. After all, his wife now knew, teasing Kabir too far had unpleasant consequences!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous