All Comments on 'Blue Eyes'

by subtlelee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best

The best fedmom story I hane ever read in my humble opinion.

Been a long time waiting on an extension but I am sure it will be worth the wait.

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishover 3 years ago

No redeeming qualities whatsoever. There is nothing erotic about this in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best femdom story ever told

You are a superb writer. Don't listen to the mysogenic nay sayers. If the roles were reversed male-female they would give your story top notch grades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A long awaited one

I re-read blue eyes in the site which you have posted and always loved it like the very first time. It's wonderful to know that you have been working on it again.

I look forward for a beautiful continuation to the previous version

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I remember the story was longer... And there are a few errors in the formatting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I love that you updated the story. Please post more! If you sell works somewhere, please let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is the rest of it?

Intelligent and provocative, please more

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Does a person's mind have to have sunk to a certain level to write such crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I would love for continuing sagas of his subjugation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubtlelee@subtlelee
i am a serious submissive interested in many areas of F/m BDSM, including female supremacy, Female-led relationships, and Gynarchy, which are also themes explored in my writings. i appreciate constructive feedback on my stories. Like to chat with Dommes, especially, to get Th...