Blue Jeans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here Karen's hand on his chest moved from circling to caressing, sliding her palm over the muscles of his breasts. "God, her nipples! You saw them, right? The damn things were standing up like traffic beacons. I swear she was turned on just standing there."

"Ummm... Air conditioning?"

Her fingers found his nipple and she pinched it. "Air conditioning off for the day. Big. puffy. nipples. And every time she took a breath...

"All I could think was that you'd seen them. Of course, I reassured her that everything would be okay and you'd be cool with it being an accident. She acted so relieved and gave me a big hug. Which would have been fine except I had those boobs pushed up against me."

Daffyd's head began spinning anew. What the hell? Joanne Cooper's breasts rubbing up against his wife?

Karen's hand was caressing away the pain she'd inflicted on his nipple, then sliding down across his stomach.

"I have to tell you, Davy, I don't know about you but those breasts have been in my mind all night. And you saw them naked. Were they nice, my love? Did they turn you on? When you were coming, were you thinking about me or were you thinking about those firm. white. boobs?"

Her hand found his cock, and found him stiffening again. He grunted in appreciation as her fingers traced his length. "Does that turn you on?" he whispered.

Her answer was to slide over him. She lifted herself up, fingers positioning him before impaling herself oh so slowly.

12