Blue Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't believe we're doing this. God, this is one of the best days of my life."

Thrusting harder and faster, James groaned. Jessica let out a gasp, then cried out her words to him.

"I made your dreams come true today, huh!?"

"Yes you did!"

With a few more thrusts, James found a rhythm. He bucked his hips faster, pumping his cock into her juicy pussy. Jessica opened her eyes, feeling her long locks of platinum blonde hair swaying from both sides of her head.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it! Fuck me!"

Another gasp came after she uttered those two special words. James' left hand moved from her hip, wandering to the left cheek of her booty. He squeezed it hard, then pulled back for a playful spank.

"Fuck me! Come on, FUCK ME!!"

Her voice echoed through the distance. James smacked her ass again and then planted his left hand back on her hip. Those great big tits were shaking and bouncing in all directions from underneath. Jessica gritted her teeth, growling her moans. Her hair moved in front of her eyes, prompting the need to swipe it away with her right hand.

"Oh god! Ohhh, YES!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

Slowing down, James knew that at this pace, he would end up blowing his load. Not in this position, he thought to himself. He wanted to at least be able to watch her breasts jiggle around when he finally blew his load. Taking a step back, he reached for his cock with his right hand and pulled it from her pussy. Jessica pouted, glancing behind her right shoulder to him.

"Why did you pull out!?"

"I want a new position! Come on! It's your turn to sit down. I wanna see those big titties shaking all around while we do this!"

"Alright, alright! You're the man, James!"

With an annoyed sigh, Jessica turned around to face him. She plopped her ass down on the couch and spread her legs out while moving her hands over her breasts. With the view of her nipples hidden from him, she teased him with words.

"You sure you've never done this before? As far as I can see, you're a man with a plan now!"

"I feel like I just became THE MAN!"

Jessica grinned, giggling at him as she spread her legs out. Seeing them extended out, James got the idea to mount them up to his shoulders. He could feel the fabric of her long blue socks sliding across his skin. With his right hand, he gripped his shaft and then decided to tease Jessica. All this time, she found ways to tease him, but now it was his turn. James bit his lower lip while rubbing the head of his cock across her clit. She purred, biting her lower lip and grinning at him with the top row of her teeth. When their eyes met, James spoke.

"Now you see it."

Guiding his cock into her pussy, James let out a moan. He waited until most of his shaft was inside her before he finished his speech.

"Now you don't."

Repeating the joke back at her took Jessica by surprise. With a moan, she laughed and focused her eyes below while still covering her breasts. James gripped her legs and began to slowly buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her.

"Ohhh yes! That's it, that's it! Fuck me!"

Gritting her teeth, Jessica growled. She yelled at him a second time.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Thrusting harder with each passing second, James kept his eyes focused on her tits. They bounced and shook within the grasp of her hands. He was determined to fuck Jessica hard enough to loosen the grip on her breasts, but she moved her hands anyway. Closing her eyes, she let out a sharp moan. Jessica threw her arms behind her head. Now her breasts were free to wobble and shake all around. James cried out to her.

"Oh god! Jessica!!"

"YES!! YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

He leaned forward, bending her legs until Jessica drew them back. She kept them spread out, opening her eyes at the feeling of his hands over her breasts. James pushed down on them, still thrusting his cock in her pussy as she screamed in his face.

"DON'T STOP!! DON'T PULL OUT!! I WANT YOUR CUM!! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Jessica snarled with her teeth barred. He gave her boobs one final squeeze, all to feel those hardened nipples poking into his palms. James leaned up and then watched as his cock was still pumping in and out of her vulva. He tensed up, feeling the rush that was coming up. This was one of the most precious moments he had been waiting to fulfill in his life. Jessica gasped, curling her toes as her legs began to shake. With another thrust, James experienced her orgasm beginning.

"OHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKK!!"

Not ready for this moment, he tensed up. Coming to a complete halt at the burst of her warm juices, coating his cock from within. His lower lip fell as he gasped. Jessica could see his eyes enlarge, proving to be unfamiliar with this feeling. It was too much for him. James grunted and cried out to her.

"Oh my god! OHHHHHH GOD!!"

His legs shook as he felt his cock exploding inside her. James closed his eyes. This feeling of bliss had almost overwhelmed him to the point where he felt weak in his legs. He still had the strength to stand, but not for long. His first orgasm shared with a woman had brought him to another place. A bit closer to heaven.

"That was amazing. Oh man, I don't know what to say. This is definitely the best day of my life, that's for sure."

Her eyes gazed back at him. Both of them were out of breath, trying to catch themselves in the aftermath of their lust. James carefully pulled his cock out of her pussy, watching his cum trickle out and drip onto the couch. Taking a deep breath, Jessica bit her bottom lip and softly purred. Licking her lips, she teased him with words to summarize their day.

"That's better than a typical blue Monday, huh?"

THE END