Blue Ridge Mountain House

Story Info
Friends and family cum together on vacation.
3.3k words
4.61
8.8k
11
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in with a few friends to rent a large house in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains for a week late last summer. I made the arrangements and was the only one that stayed the entire time. Everyone else would be coming and going throughout the week due to their varying schedules. Little did I know just how much cumming there would be!

It was a beautiful house with a large great room with a fireplace, a game room, and a fabulous wraparound porch with a large hot tub. The house had three bedrooms with queen sized beds and a master suite with a king sized bed and another, smaller hot tub (I claimed that room).

Saturday and Sunday were crowded with 12 of us packed-in. Three married couples took the three guest bedrooms (note: the husbands were amateur musicians, so that was fun). My little cousin Susan and four of her college friends decided to squeeze in for a few days as well. I had the master suite but agreed to share it with Susan while her four college friends doubled-up on sleeper sofas. It would be tight, but I was confident we could make it work.

After time spent hiking, sight seeing, and dinner outside under the pavilion, we moved inside for a night of playing games, laughing, singing, and drinking.

At one point we were all out on the back porch. The early 30s something married men were entertaining us with their guitars, while their wives, my cousin Susan, her college girlfriends, and I were singing and dancing. I enjoyed being surrounded by a bevy of bodacious beauties with bouncing boobies!

After a few hours I decided to jump in the was large hot tub. Several minutes later I was joined by the wives: Dee, Fran, and Wendy. Dee (28) a slim, athletic strawberry blonde, sat to my left, while Fran (30) a short, curvy, dirty blonde sat to my right, and Wendy (33) a tall, buxom, redhead sat directly across from me. Wendy was so tall her large, bikini-clad breasts often floated above the water, gently jiggling with the bubbles.

Things started out innocently enough but I soon got more interesting. Between the fresh air, drinks, and my scantily clad tubmates, I found myself beginning to get aroused.

Several minutes later, Susan's friends, Brooke (21, 5' 6", curvy, brunette, with perky breasts) and Kristin (22, 4' 10", blonde with big boobs) joined us, squeezing in on either side of me. They were both quite tipsy.

We were packed close together as people talked, laughed, and shifted to get comfortable. The married ladies made no secret about the jets so that resulted in several shifts to help maximize everyone's pleasure. Each time people moved it resulted in some bumping, grinding, and groping (both accidental and deliberate).

At one point, as ladies were repositioning, Fran slipped and landed on my lap. I attempted to catch her and briefly had a handful of her ample tits as she inadvertently wriggled about on top of my hard-on while trying to regain her footing and slide to the seat on my left. Fran whispered, "Wow! Someone seems happy to see me!"

I quietly muttered, "Sorry, Fran. I didn't mean grope you, I was just trying to break your fall. I am definitely happy to see all you, sexy ladies! Too bad for me you are married because if you were not I might have tried to fuck you right here!"

Fran giggled and quietly whispered, "No worries. With boobs like mine, I'm used to getting grabbed. in fact, I rather like getting them fondled and I love showing them off.! You're not wrong about the other women here. I'm not into chicks, but even I agree that several are pretty fuckable. Thanks again for the help. Oh, and I hope I didn't hurt your dick. It seems quite impressive!"

I whispered, "It's my nature to be helpful, Fran. I'm a pleaser by nature. Oh, and my cock is fine, thanks. All you ladies have been keeping it hard enough to cut diamonds!"

Fran whispered back, "Well, since you're feeling helpful, why don't you put those strong fingers to use on my cunt and help get me more worked-up for her husband later?"

I replied, "Hmm, that sounds tempting!"

Fran reached down to place my left hand on top of her crotch as she said with a coo, "My husband's pretty drunk and probably will only be good for one fuck tonight. But I am definitely in the mood for more! The booze, these bubbles, and brushing against your hard cock, has got me feeling especially horny tonight!"

I pride myself on being a pleaser so I thrust my left hand inside Fran's bikini bottom and commenced to frigging her engorged clit.

About this same time, I felt Brooke's young arm repeatedly bumping into my right arm and ribs. Brooke was definitely quite drunk. After straining my eyes to see beneath bubbles, I discovered Brooke was actively frigging herself.

I gently placed my right hand on top of Brooke's small hand masturbating herself and whispered, "Would you like a hand, sweetie?"

I got my answer when she stuffed my right hand into her delightful young pussy!

It was already a starting off to be great night! Within 10 minutes of slipping into the hot tub I found myself knuckle deep in two different pussies bringing each to a climax. I cannot say for sure but I'm fairly certain Wendy and Kristin may have been exploring each other too!

Knowing we had to take turns in the tub, and not wanting to get caught, I excused myself and hopped out. I dried off and went into my room to change out of my swimsuit. It was already 10:30pm so I just threw-on a fresh tee shirt and some loose fitting gym shorts so I'd be ready for bed when the mood hit me.

I went to the kitchen to make myself another drink and ran into my little cousin, Susan. I say "little" only because she is 23 and 5' 1" tall, but Susan has a big, bubbly sense of humor and humongous 32EE breasts that she proudly loves to show-off. She was wearing spandex shorts with an unbuttoned short sleeve shirt over a low cut cami with no bra which made her trademark large nipples clearly visible. Always a hugger, she threw her arms around me to squeeze me tight, and gave me several kisses.

I said, "Wow, somebody's happy to see me! How are you doing my beautiful, little cuz? Are you and your gorgeous girlfriends having fun?"

Susan gleefully said, "Oh, yes! Thank you so much for letting us come! I love you! Oh, and speaking of cum, I think a few of my girlfriends may have cum in the hot tub!"

I have Susan a huge hug, mashing her massive breasts against me as I told her, "I love you too, Susan! Hmm, hot tub sex, now that sounds interesting! Let's bring our drinks to the couch and you can tell me all about it!"

By this time the living room was dimly lit and quite crowded. All four of Susan's friends were on the couch with an oversized blanket over their legs so I asked if they could slide over a bit to let me sit on the far left end (where it was darkest). Once I got situated, I pulled Susan on to my lap sideways facing her friends with her feet extending across the lap of Kelly who was sitting closest to us.

Kelly graciously pulled the corner of the large blanket over Susan's legs. Kelly was gorgeous (21, 5' 1", with dark brown hair, a killer ass, and perky breasts). Kelly was wearing a loose fitting, scoop neck tank top with extra large arm holes presenting me wonderful glimpses of her nubile breasts. Next to Kelly was Lori (21, 5' 9", dirty blonde, with a dancer's body). Next to Lori was Kristin and Brooke was on the far right end.

Susan's eyes lit-up as she squirmed several times beneath the blanket under the guise of trying to get comfortable, but I suspect she was actually positioning herself better over my unmistakable fully erect cock tenting up through my loose fitting shorts.

My left arm was outside the blanket, lovingly wrapped around Susan and my right arm was under the blanket draped across her silky, smooth thighs. I had a lovely partial view down Susan's loose, low cut cami and could clearly see the imprint of her very large, erect nipples poking through the thin material.

I smiled listening to Susan chat to her girlfriends. I smiled even more when Susan would whisper in my ear the sordid details about her friend's sex lives, especially about how two of them got fingered to orgasms in the hot tub tonight. Susan never officially let on about whether or not she knew I had actually fingered one of them, but I suspect she knew!

Across the dimly lit room I caught glimpses of the other couples, who were sitting together in the three oversized chairs. I saw them occasionally kissing and lightly groping each other. I believe Susan saw them too based on her squirming against my throbbing crotch.

Realizing that Susan's left arm was covering others from seeing my left hand, I nonchalantly inched it up to begin gently caressing the side of her large left breast. As I heard her breathing increase, I edged my hand farther to fully cup Susan's left breast (well, as much as I could that is since it was much bigger than my hand). At this same time, I slid my right hand past Susan's loose fitting shorts leg to lightly trace my fingers over her the light fabric of her panties.

Susan cooed softly as she slowly reached her left hand up to lovingly stroke my beard. She then whispered in my ear, "You are making me so wet! Are you hard because of seeing Kelly's prety side boob, or because of groping my tit and seeing my big nipples poking through my shirt?"

I nuzzled her right ear briefly and whispered, "Both. It's nearly midnight, what do you say we start thinking about getting you and your friends ready for bed?"

About this same time I heard Dee, Fran, Wendy and their husbands saying they were heading to bed. They wished us a good night and headed off to the their respective bedrooms where I suspect there would soon be much loving making, fucking, and sucking.

Susan then told her four friends, "That's a great idea, ladies, we should get ready for bed too! Let's make up this sleeper sofa for Brook and Lori since they asked to use it."

I replied, "Great thinking, Susan. Kelly, you and Kristin can start making-up the sleeper sofa in the master bedroom. Susan drew the short straw as my little cousin, so she'll be stuck having to share the king sized bed with me."

Our family are big huggers and kissers, therefore it was just second nature for Susan and I to kiss and hug Lori and Brooke good night. Lori and Brooke were quite buzzed. I received surprisingly more rubbing, grinding, and deep kissing than I had expected from them. I stayed to help tuck them in and, thanks to their lightweight tank top sleepwear, I even got to see and touch their breasts as I adjusted their covers and fluffed their pillows.

Retreating to the master bedroom, I got to repeat much of that same pleasured with Susan, Kelly and Kristin. I tucked Susan into the bed first and then tended to Kelly and Kristin on the sleeper sofa facing the king sized bed. As I was bending over to tuck-in Kristin, she snaked her small hand up the loose leg of my gym shorts to give my erect cock a gentle, full squeeze. I reciprocated by giving her a second kiss as I lightly tweaked her stiff nipples several times through her silky camisole. I then turned off the light, stripped off my tee shirt and joined Susan in the king sized bed wearing only my loose fitting gym shorts.

Susan immediately snuggled-up beside me, placing her head on my shoulder, one arm across my chest, and one small leg across my legs. With the dim glow of the moon and stars shining through the window, I could see Susan's massive breasts nearly spilling completely out of her low cut cami. As quietly as I could I kissed her full on the lips as I thrust my tongue into her young mouth. I then used my free arm to fondle her tits and playfully trace her long, thick nipples.

Susan responded immediately and lovingly traced her hand from my chest down my stomach and into my shorts to caress and squeeze my hard, thick cock.

I could not see them, but from the soft sounds of the sleeper sofa creaking and the ragged breath sounds, I suspect Kelly and Kristin may possibly have been making out, or perhaps one of them was actively playing with themselves. Either way, it only served to further heighten my arousal.

Susan moaned softly so I kissed her harder to try to muffle her sounds.

I produce copious amounts of pre-cum when I'm hard, so Susan would periodically stop kissing me and stroking my cock to lovingly suck the pre-cum from her small fingers.

After several minutes, I removed my hand from her tits to snake it into her night shorts and soaked panties to explore her pussy. It was already very moist so my fingers slid in easily.

Susan lurched and bit my lip as she began running her fingers through my hair.

After several minutes of fingering Susan's pussy I paused to help slide her camisole over her head. I then rolled Susan onto her back as I repositioned onto my side. From this angle I was able to grasp each of her enormous breasts with my hands as I lowered my head to kiss, nibble, and lick them. Susan's nipples were huge and extremely sensitive to my affectionate attention.

From the motion of her undulating torso, I could tell Susan was reaching one or both hands to touch her pussy.

Susan panted and whispered hoarsely, "You are driving me crazy! The way you are kissing and sucking my nipples is going to make me cum!"

I enthusiastically whispered, "That's the plan, little cuz!"

As our sounds gradually increased I noticed the sounds from the sleeper sofa did too.

Susan began writhing and twitching, so I removed one hand from her breast and used it to join hers in frigging her pussy. She already had one hand feverishly rubbing her engorged clit while the other was thrusting fingers in and out of her pussy. I briefly inserted some of my fingers inside her too and once they were good and wet, I pressed one finger into the rose bud of her ass.

Susan exploded in a shuddering orgasm as she cried out in a low, guttural voice, "Oh, fuck! Oh, wow! Wow!"

I whispered, "Mmm, good girl!"

In a flash, Susan rose up and burrowed under the covers as she worked frantically to remove my shorts. She then ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft and sucking the bulbous head of my cock like a lollipop. Susan did thid for several minutes before sucking my cock fully into her mouth.

As Susan was passionately blowing me, I felt the diminutive Kristin climb up to our bed. I knew someone else was awake! Kristen was stark naked and her beautiful large boobs swayed as she crawled toward me. She kissed me long and hard as I squeezed and fondled her tots. Kristen then scurried up facing the headboard, straddled my head, and lowered her tiny, clean shaven pussy to my face. I reached my hands up to continue cupping her full breasts as my fingers lightly twisted her nipples!

Susan alternated sucking my cock and my balls. Her small mouth was deliciously wet, warm, and talented!

Kristin's tiny cunt was quivering wildly and my beard and face were wet from her juices! I sensed she was probably getting ready to climax!

Between Kristin's luscious pussy on my face and Susan's sexy mouth on my cock, I soon felt my heavy balls begin to churn and my legs beginning to shake. So, I removed one hand from Kristin's tit and reached it down to tap Susan on the back of her head as a signal I was getting ready to cum!

Susan had been licking and sucking my balls but immediately sucked my cock fully back into her mouth, signaling she understood and was ready!

I lunged my pelvis forward to drive my cock deeper into my little cousin's loving mouth, and growled, "Uhng! I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming!"

I could hear Susan's muffled groans and slurps as my cock exploded a powerful orgasm into her waiting mouth!

About the same time, I felt Kristin's cunt shudder and spasm on my face as she cried out long, low moans of pleasure!

I kicked my legs to help free the covers from Susan's head as she shimmied out from underneath of them to rejoin me at the top of the bed. I then used my arms to help steady Kristen as she climbed down off my face.

I said, "Switch places! Susan, straddle my cock and face the headboard. I want to see your beautiful big tits while we fuck, little cuz! Kristin, climb back on my head but this time face Susan. I want you girls to touch and suck each other's humongous tits!"

Both women eagerly obeyed.

Susan and Kristen rode me hard for nearly 10 minutes before I could tell by her shaky legs, that they needed to switch positions. So, I ordered the girls to get into a 69 position with Susan on top so I could fuck her doggy style.

Kristen moaned softly as Susan alternated using her mouth and fingers to please her.

I rammed my cock in and out of Susan's great pussy hard and fast causing my balls to slap vigorously against her sweet ass.

Susan emitted a long, low symphony of whimpers, gasps, and moans. After several minutes Susan erupted in a powerful orgasm.

After Susan's delightful tingles subsided, I directed my petite partners to switch once again. I directed Susan to sit up against the headboard. I instructed Kristin to get on all fours, facing Susan. I slowly pressed my thick cock into Kristen's tight pussy. I told Susan to cup her huge breasts so Kristen could kiss and suckle them.

Kristen purred as I thrust in and out of her hard and fast!

Our intertwined intimacies continued for several minutes before tiny Kristen shuddering a series of wonderful orgasms! Several moments after that, I felt the pressure build-up in my balls indicating I would cum soon too!

No longer interested in trying to be quiet, I blurted, "Get ready, I'm going to cum, Kristen!"

Kristen shieked, "Yes! Yes, fill me!"

I grabbed Kristen's hips to drive my thick cock deeply into her petite, tight cunt as I groaned, "Oh, yes! I'm cumming! Ungh! Ungh!"

Susan squealed gleefully as I shot multiple, powerful blasts of cum into her sexy little friend!

Kristen and I crumpled to the mattress and rolled onto our backs as we panted and moaned with great pleasure. Susan then climbed down to join us. Positioned between them, Kristen and Susan rested their heads on my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around them! As I hugged them, my fingers traced playfully across each of their large heaving breasts.

I suddenly felt the sensation of warm breath hovering above my wet cock. I looked down just in time to see Kelly smile before lowering her mouth to lick the juices from my cock!