Blue Ridge Mountain House 02

Story Info
Sexual adventures expand into a fantastic foursome.
2.1k words
4.41
7.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall, I went in with friends to rent a house in the Blue Ridge Mountains for a week last summer. I made the arrangements and was the only one staying for the entire week. Everyone else was planning to come and go throughout the week, depending on their respective schedules.

I'm a late 50s, semi-retired man with a dad bod and a beard. I've heard it said that good things often come to those who wait. Little did I know just how much cumming would occur that week!

Saturday and Sunday was crowded with 12 of us packed-in. That group included three 30s something married couples occupying three bedrooms with queen sized beds, my little cousin Susan (23) and me doubling-up in my king sized bed in the master suite, and four of Susan's early 20s girlfriends from college doubling-up on two different sleeper sofas.

The unplanned sexual adventures began Saturday evening when circumstances led to me simultaneously fingering one married woman (Fran) and one college coed (Brooke) to orgasms in a crowded hot tub. Things escalated after everyone went to bed when I serendipitously fucked my little cousin, Susan (23, 5' 1", bubbly brunette with enormous, 32FF breasts). This in turn prompted a threesome when Susan's equally sexy girlfriend Kristen (22, petite, 4' 10", blonde, with heavy DD breasts) joined us. Susan and Kristen each came multiple times. Both sexy girls helped me to cum as well, first in Susan's mouth, and then again deep inside Kristen's petite, tight, pussy!

As Saturday evening morphed into early Sunday morning, I was lying between Susan and Kristen, enjoying their kisses and snuggles while I lightly caressed their enormous breasts and playfully manipulated their prominent nipples. Somewhere about this time I was pleasantly surprised when coed Kelly (21, slender, 5' 1", light brown hair, killer ass, and petite perky tits) crept up and started sucking the co-mingled juices of Susan and Kristen off my cock to form a fantastic MFFF foursome!

Susan and Kristen cheered gleefully at Kelly's decision to join in our fun on my king sized bed. After Kelly successfully licked and sucked my cock clean, I encouraged her to climb up alongside me so I could fondle and caress her lithe body while we made out. Kelly was a surprisingly good kisser! Susan and Kristen lovingly kissed, licked, and sensuously stroked Kelly and me for several minutes before they finally slid to one side to more fully focus their affectionate attention on one another.

Kelly's petite, thin frame responded enthusiastically to my tantric touches on her arms, shoulders, and back. Kelly moaned and purred with pleasure as I turned my kisses and tongue to her tiny ears and neck.

Kelly darted her long, talented tongue seductively in my mouth as her small hands affectionately played with my beard and caressed my chest. She arched her back in response to the touch of my mature fingers trailing down the silky smooth skin of her back as they inched closer to her killer round ass.

After several long minutes, I firmly cupped and squeezed Kelly's tight ass with one hand while I began to playfully touch and twist her pink pokey nipples. Kelly gasped and drew-in several deep, ragged breaths as she bit my lower lip.

From the corner of my eye I could see glimpses of my little cousin Susan's massive 32FF breasts smashing hard against Kristen's large, firm DD breasts as they hungrily kissed each other. Their erotic sounds blended sensuously with those of Kelly's, and I found all of them incredibly arousing to me!

As I felt and heard Kelly's passion escalate, I knew it was time to escalate my efforts. I whispered in a low but commanding voice, "Swing up and around into a 69 position with me, Kelly. Let me finger and taste your petite pussy on my face! I want you to cum hard and full so your pussy is dripping with pleasure! And I want you to use your sweet mouth to suck me back to full hardness so I can fuck you like I did Kristen and Susan!"

Kelly eagerly purred, "Oh, yes! I want to ride your mature face and cover your sexy beard with my juices! I've fantasized for years about finding a DILF to help me enact my daddy-daughter fantasies! I heard you kissing, licking, touching, and fucking my friends and it made my pussy very wet!"

"Mmm, well then be a good girl and swing your little legs around so you can plant your naughty little pussy on this daddy's face!" I growled. "Then put your little lips around my mature, thick cock and suck it until I tell you to stop!"

Kelly eagerly obeyed and quickly repositioned her petite body above mine. She was right, her pussy was already dripping with excitement. I used my fingers to spread her tiny labia open while I expertly thrust my tongue into her cute cunt. I lapped and licked deep inside her for several moments before I shifted my focus to her engorged clit. As soon as my tongue flicked against it, Kelly jerked and moaned with passionate approval.

As Kelly once again sucked my shaft into her mouth I heard the voice of my little cousin Susan beside us let out a muffled murmur, "Oh, that is so fucking hot! Mmm, come on Kristen, let's do the same! Swing your sweet little ass around so we can play with each other's pussies!"

Kristen murmured a soft and unintelligible but affirming sound as she climbed on top to start 69ing with Susan. Susan and Kristen alternated licking each other's cunts and sucking each other's long, thick nipples. It was extremely sexy to watch!

"Mmff! Mmff! Mmff" Kelly cooed as she licked up and down my shaft and sucked me deep into her tiny throat. "Wow, even semi-hard your cock I'd so thick! Mmff! Mmff! Oh, I love feeling it grow in my mouth!"

Kristen and Susan were panting, slurping, and moaning as they ate each other out. Kristen paused briefly to say in a breathy, sultry voice, "Suck his fat daddy cock, Kelly! Make him hard so he can fuck you hard like he did us!"

Kelly was grinding her tiny box assertively against my face as she wriggled above me. I withdrew my tongue from her for a moment to lick her around the rim of her petite puckering rose bud. She instantly quivered and thrust her face hard against my pubic hairs as she forced my now fully erect cock deep into her tiny throat! Sending her obvious approval and enjoyment, I then slowly plunged a well-lubricated thumb past her sphincter and inside her anus.

Kelly bucked and writhed, clamping her petite thighs tightly around my head as she exploded into a glorious, gushing orgasm! Kelly briefly withdrew my throbbing mature cock from her mouth as she cried out passionately, "Ungh! Ohh! Yes! Oh, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming, Daddy!" After several gasps and guttural moans, Kelly once again deep throated me intensely while her tiny body continued to undulate and spasm with pure carnal pleasure!

Within a few moments, I heard similar jubilant exclamations as Kristen and Susan successfully fingered and tongued each other to equally impressive sounding orgasms! The large king sized bed was shaking and shimmying with sustained sexual satisfactions!

Our individual and collective adventures had played out for nearly a full hour now, so I was once again primed and ready to fuck these nubile nymphos.

I grunted for Kelly to sit on my cock facing my feet. Once onboard, I coaxed her to lean back towards me so I could touch and tweak her hard nipples while she enthusiastically impaled herself on my cock. Kelly's small, tea cup sized tits stood tall and firm and her engorged nipples responded beautifully as I gently pushed, bent, and pulled them.

"Harder!" Kelly screamed. "Pull my nipples harder, Daddy! Pull them harder!"

About this same time Susan and Kristen untangled their glowing, hard bodies and came over to join Kelly and me. Kristen straddled Kelly and bent to suckle her nipples and play with her thick hair. Susan crouched below us and used her hands to press one of her enormous breasts on top of Kelly's pussy. Susan then employed her long, thick nipple (nearly half the size of my thumb) to actively massage Kelly's clit!

With Kristen suckling and biting Kelly's erect nipples and Susan masturbating Kelly with her large, hard nipple, it didn't take long before Kelly erupted in another large, gushing orgasm! Kelly's copious juices drenched my cock and balls as well as a portion of Susan's enormous tit. About this same time, Susan's highly sensitive nipples helped stimulated her to shudder in another powerful climax!

Kelly cried out, "Fuck my little girl ass with your thick daddy dick!"

Upon hearing her girlfriend's passionate plea, Susan grabbed my cock and helped force the fat bulbous head into Kelly's puckering asshole. The sensation of Susan's small hands deftly manipulating my cock, and the very notion that my incestuous cousin was turned-on enough to want to help me fuck her friends ass was incredibly thrilling to say the least!

Kelly was tight but I could tell from her words and mannerisms that she was no virgin to anal sex. I pumped in and out as she took my cock fully into her sexy round ass.

Now that I was actively butt fucking her friend Kelly, Susan resumed using one of her massive tits to frig Kelly's clit while she hefted the other titty upward to mouth so she could suck her own long, thick nipple, stretching it at times to nearly two inches long!

Kelly whimpered, moaned, and cried in a beautiful blend of pain and pleasure until she once again screamed out in another shuddering orgasm!

Kelly then eventually rolled off me and clutched the bed sheets tightly with her small hands as Kristen bent down to tongue her to one more small but sweet climax. I hopped off the bed and instructed Susan and Kristen to lay down side by side near the edge of the bed and hold their short legs up with their arms. I then positioned myself before them so I could lean forward to fuck one for several moments before switching to the other.

Kelly, who had now gathered her breath, knelt above them to squeeze and suck each of her friends exceptionally large breasts while I slammed my mature cock into them hard and fast. With each powerful thrust of my hips, I made Susan and Kristen's bountiful breasts bounce vigorously.

From my standing position, I was also able to use my hands to feverishly finger Susan and Kristen. Slam! Slam! Slam! I'd fuck one of the big tittied girls before pulling out to do the same to the other.

Susan and Kristen were moaning gloriously as Kelly continued to alternate sucking their big tits. Kristen rocked her head from side to side with her eyes squeezed tightly shut. Susan, oh my sexy, sweet, Susan, I soon discovered could roll her eyes back and gape her mouth open just like the Australian porn queen, Angela White!

This fabulous frenzy of raw sexuality soon made my balls begin to tighten and tingle. I picked-up the pace, thrusting harder and faster into Susan and Kristen knowing I soon would be cumming for the third time tonight!

When I felt the boiling point rise-up, I grunted to my sexy, barely legal trio, "Get ready, girlies, I'm going to cum!"

With Susan and Kristen already side by side, Kelly threw herself down with her head in between theirs as her lithe body faced the opposite direction. In unison, Susan, Kristen, and Kelly passionately pleaded for me to cum all over their faces!

Needing no further prompting, I scrambled up onto the bed and straddled their bodies as I rapidly stroked my thick, throbbing, mature cock above them! "Ungh! Here it comes my sexy little sluts! Ungh! Ungh! Im cumming! Oh, I'm cumming!" I growled!

I blasted several gobs of cum across each beautiful young face. Sweet Susan, thrust her tongue out and held her mouth open wide in yet another amazing Angela White type fashion!

My knees were shaking and I gasped for breath as I watched my tantalizing trio scoop, kiss, and lick the streams of my splattered cum off one another in the most sensationally erotic fashion!

We exchanged numerous hugs, kisses, and playful touches as we all snuggled-in the large king sized bed for some much needed sleep. I cannot speak for the young ladies, but I'm confident I will sleep like a rick tonight and most certainly replay these fabulous memories as inspiration for numerous jerk-off sessions for years to come!