Blue Skies of Bondi Ch. 03 - Award Tour

Story Info
Taryn and Brian aim for glory at the Oscars.
2.5k words
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

After the Tony Awards triumph of Taryn McCormack and Brian Beckett, Michael Macquarie became convinced that "The Fallout Shelter" could be adapted into a film. Taryn was on board with the idea immediately, but Brian was rather skeptical that the play would work on screen. Brian joined only after Michael promised him top billing in the film's advertising, and a slightly higher salary than his costar.

First Fleet Pictures agreed to finance and distribute the film, and Graham Noonan set about to adapt his work into a screenplay. Michael just needed to find the right director--and once again, he contacted an old friend for a favor.

Sam Sutherland hadn't directed a film in over fifteen years: having grown tired of what he called "Hollywood bullshit," he had retired to his farm in Gunnedah and politely turned down every offer that came his way. However, Michael had always looked out for Sam during his early days in Australian television, and this time he was hesitant to say no.

"I always liked Graham," Sam told Michael over dinner at his house. "Great writer. I don't watch a lot of your show, but I'll take your word for it that Brian and Taryn are great. I like the message, too--you know, life over death, hope over being cynical, all those good things."

"So, you're in?"

"Yeah, sure. I think it's a great way to come back. But I need a favor from you, as well."

"Sure, Sam. Anything."

"Can we get Dori on this picture? I mean, I've never worked with her--she started right about the time I stopped. I'd love to work with her."

"Well..."

--

Dorothea Sutherland had a reputation for being the best costume designer never to win an Academy Award for her work, despite four consecutive nominations. She was a master at every look for every style--period dramas, modern comedies, futuristic sci-fi thrillers. "Dori," a producer once told the Hollywood Reporter, "can do it all."

Dorothea also had a reputation for being able to "do it all" with virtually everyone she took a fancy to. "Not a cock or pussy is safe when she's around," the joke went. It was also said that there wasn't one major director, producer, editor, cinematographer or composer, male, female or non-binary, working in the business today who didn't know the color of the walls in her West Hollywood bedroom. The rumor was that she had yet to secure an Oscar due to fears that her sexual history would be front-page news were she to win.

Michael was one of the (few) producers who had never been with Dorothea--she wasn't his type, what with her sleeve tattoos, pierced nose and dyed pink hair--but he had heard the stories, and politely tried to let her father know that Dorothea was an increasingly controversial figure in Hollywood. Sam smiled when he heard the caution in Michael's voice. He responded with a look that said: "Look, I know she's a freak, but she's my daughter, and I love her."

Michael nodded. Dorothea was going to work on this picture.

--

Taryn and Brian had never met Dorothea, but they had also heard the stories about her. However, when Michael asked the two leads whether they were concerned, they both made it clear that it wasn't a problem. "Hey, some people just like sex," Brian observed. Taryn was more direct: "I think it's probably just made-up sexist bullshit. Plus, she went to NIDA too, so you know she's good."

Taryn and Brian separately visited Dorothea's home to discuss costume ideas for "The Fallout Shelter." Taryn was overwhelmed as soon as Dorothea opened the front door and smiled at her. Dorothea wore a tight dress that emphasized every curve on her body, and Taryn could not stop staring. Taryn had never even thought of dating another woman, much less being intimate with one, but in a matter of minutes, her mind was racing with the thought of what Dorothea must look like in the nude, and what it must be like to kiss and lick her pussy.

Dorothea immediately sensed a connection that had nothing to do with NIDA, and began casually flirting with Taryn, adjusting her dress to reveal a bit more of her cleavage and playfully touching the actress on her shoulder, arm and hand. After an hour of discussion about the character and the costumes, Taryn got up to leave. Dorothea brushed a strand of blonde hair away from Taryn's eye and said she was looking forward to working on the film.

Taryn embraced Dorothea and drove back to the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Once in her room, she thought of Dorothea, and touched herself until she came.

__

A few days later, Brian visited Dorothea's house and also found himself spellbound by her. Dorothea's dress was even tighter than the one she wore when she met Taryn, and Brian immediately thought she was just a little sexier than his costar. He also felt a pang of guilt: after all, he was lusting after the director's daughter!

Dorothea also turned on the charm with Brian, at one point removing her shoes to expose her bare feet. Brian could not stop his eyes from glancing at Dorothea's pale, flawlessly manicured feet, and she could barely suppress a smile at the thought of his penis straining against his boxers.

Dorothea soon began pouring on the compliments about Brian's physique, saying that she knew he'd look powerful and graceful on film, declaring that it would only be a matter of time before he'd be declared the Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine. She was fucking him with her words, and she knew it.

Their costume conversation went slightly longer than the one Dorothea had with Taryn, and by the end, Brian was more than just creatively stimulated. When Dorothea lightly touched his arm before he left, it was all he could do not to embrace her and kiss her soft, lovely lips. The combination of her pink hair and blue eyes was driving him mad. Then, she winked at him before she shut the door, and he found himself gasping for breath, almost dizzy and aroused as hell. He wanted to knock on that door, fall to his knees and beg her to fuck him. Yet, he thought, I can't do that. She's still the director's daughter.

--

It was a mild March day when the Academy Awards ceremony took place, and Brian was as anxious as Taryn was confident. The filming of "The Fallout Shelter" in Broken Hill, New South Wales went smoothly, and the film had earned raves upon its release. It wasn't an international box-office juggernaut by any means, but it had already made enough money to recoup its production and promotional costs.

The box-office juggernaut that year was "Urgent Fury," an action-drama about the 1983 Grenada invasion directed by William Henry Thornton and starring Hamish Moore as President Ronald Reagan. Sam had a long-time rivalry with William, a Melbourne native who always seemed to get the bigger budgets and bigger stars for his Australian and American films--and he absolutely couldn't stand Hamish, a Brisbane native who once had Sam fired as director of a Norman Lindsay biopic that Moore ended up directing himself. "Whoever heard of an Aussie playing an American president? It's ridiculous," Sam fumed. "And yet, the world's eating it up!"

For weeks, Hollywood insiders predicted that Taryn would win the Best Actress Oscar, but that "Urgent Fury" would beat "The Fallout Shelter" for Best Picture, Best Director and Best Actor. Michael, Sam, Dorothea, Brian and Taryn all set next to each other in the Dolby Theatre; Michael, Sam and Brian wore normal tuxedos, while Taryn wore a crystal-pink dress designed by Dorothea--and Dorothea herself wore a white dress modeled on an infamous outfit Sonia McMahon, the wife of former Australian Prime Minister Wiliiam McMahon, wore to the White House during a visit to America in 1971. The dress was split in such a way as to completely reveal Dorothea's bare thighs--she usually didn't wear underwear, but this time she wore a pair of white lace panties to hide a bit of her modesty in front of the world and her father. Sam smiled awkwardly as he sat next to Dorothea; Brian thought that he seemed to be proud and ashamed of his daughter at the same time.

Pride beat shame early on in the awards ceremony, as Dorothea shockingly won the Oscar for Best Costume Design. She smiled as Hollywood's finest stared at her legs on her way to the stage; she knew that for a number of folks in the audience, it wasn't their first time doing so.

"Well," she smiled as she kissed the Oscar, "I first want to thank my dad, the great Sam Sutherland--as a proud nepo baby, I know I wouldn't have these opportunities were it not for him. I'll always be daddy's little girl. All my love to you!" She blew Sam a cartoonish kiss before continuing. "I'd also like to thank Michael Macquarie, the great folks at First Fleet Pictures, and especially Brian Beckett and Taryn McCormack--Brian, if this were the golden age of Hollywood, you would have been right there with Sidney Poitier and Harry Belafonte breaking barriers and making history, and Taryn, you would have been ten times bigger than Marilyn Monroe. I love both of you, and I'll see you later!"

"What does she mean?" whispered Sam.

Brian gave him a puzzled look as Dorothea returned to her seat. After accepting congratulations from Michael, Sam and Brian, she embraced Taryn, who suddenly kissed her full on the lips to the shocked response of onlookers.

"Wow," said Taryn, "I got a little carried away there. Look, I'm just gonna run to the ladies' room for a brief moment, OK?"

As Taryn left, Dorothea playfully elbowed Brian.

"Didn't expect that one, did you?"

"Uh, no."

Dorothea chuckled. "Look, I know what people say about me."

"Uh..."

"Oh, you've heard all about it. But do you want to know the truth?"

Brian nodded as Taryn whispered in his ear.

"You know how some people prefer guys?"

"Yes."

"And some people prefer girls?"

"Yes."

"And some people prefer guys and girls?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what my preference is?"

"What is it?"

Dorothea laughed. "Often."

"Oh."

"I want you to come with me and Taryn after the show tonight. And I really mean come."

Brian felt a surge of arousal beneath his waist.

"Let's just say that Dorothea is a wizard. She's from Oz. And she's gonna take you down the yellow brick road."

--

An hour after Dorothea's invite, Taryn won Best Actress and began crying as she made her way to the stage. Like Dorothea, she kissed the Oscar before giving her speech.

"This is the greatest moment of my life. I have so many people I want to thank, and I can't begin to thank them all. Michael, Sam, the team at First Fleet, all of the crew--especially Dorothea, who won earlier tonight. You know how I feel about you." The crowd laughed, remembering the kiss from an hour before. "Brian...well, you know how I feel about you too!" There was even more laughter, then a round of applause.

"And I finally want to thank the Academy--you've made this little Aussie girl feel like a princess. Thank you so very much."

As the crowd cheered, Taryn returned to her seat. There were no kisses this time, at least not yet.

As predicted, Sam lost Best Director to William, Brian lost Best Actor to Hamish, and "The Fallout Shelter" lost to "Urgent Fury" for Best Picture. As the ceremony ended, Taryn and Brian thanked Michael while Dorothea hugged Sam, who was scared to death of a photo showing him embracing his daughter while she was almost naked from the waist down.

"So, Taryn, Brian and I are going to have a little party to celebrate."

"OK. I'm getting the next plane home. I think Michael's going to the First Fleet event. Congratulations again--I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of you, too! Get home safe!"

"I will, Dori. Have a great night."

"Oh," Dorothea replied, turning to Taryn and Brian, "you know I will!"

--

Brian couldn't believe that Dorothea's bedroom was painted gold, the exact same color of the Oscar she had won earlier in the evening. He glanced at Taryn and immediately knew that she had seen this bedroom some time before.

Dorothea poured three glasses of champagne and offered a toast to the two movie stars. Not long after they finished their glasses, Dorothea and Taryn removed their dresses, and Brian slowly slipped off his tuxedo. Once he pulled down his black boxers, Dorothea nearly fainted.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "That looks amazing!"

"Feels the same way, too," Taryn replied.

Brian embraced Dorothea and Taryn and began kissing them one after the other. The two women each took one of Brian's arms and led him to the bed.

Moonlight filled the room as Brian, Taryn and Dorothea made love to each other. Even though it had been a long day, Brian seemed to gain more and more energy as he fucked both beauties. Dorothea had a large full-length mirror next to the bed, and Brian kept glancing at the reflection of their bodies, marveling at the contrast of his dark skin, Taryn's tanned body and Dorothea's very pale complexion. He seemed to come harder with each new eruption, and he couldn't get enough of their passionate gasps and cries. At one point, Dorothea reached into her drawer for one of her toys, slipping it into Brian's asshole; the new sensation caused him to roar and shake with pleasure.

For hours, Brian's tongue, fingers and cock explored the sweet, sexy bodies of Taryn and Dorothea. After he came for the last time, he rolled off the bed and fell to the floor from exhaustion.

Brian woke up the next morning to find his face in front of Taryn and Dorothea's dresses. He barely managed to stand up and felt a dull pain beneath his waist; he had fucked these gorgeous young women with so much vigor his cock was sore. He sat on a chair and looked at Taryn and Dorothea; they were sleeping with their arms around each other. The bedsheets were thoroughly stained with their girl-cum as well as his semen. The aroma of sex was all over the room.

Brian reached for the remote and hit the power and mute buttons. He silently watched the Today show as they showed clips of Taryn's Oscar win and her smooch with Dorothea. Then, they cut to a clip of Hamish Moore's Oscar win.

Brian turned the TV off and smiled. He looked back at Taryn and Dorothea, then glanced at their Oscars on the desk next to the bed. Even though he didn't have his own Oscar, Brian thought, it didn't matter. Taryn and Dorothea just made him feel like the biggest winner in Hollywood.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

BBC Patrol - Officer Yanet Young police officer finds milk and a husband's seed.in Interracial Love
BBC Patrol - Officer Brittany A police officer visits a rough neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Big Ben: Discovering the Power Big Ben dates Mary and learns what the Power can do.in Interracial Love
Black Bull 01: Confessions A successful married couple share a secret.in Interracial Love
Adopt-a-College-Student Program Ch. 01 Wendy adopts her niece attending school in town.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories