Blue Star's peril Pt. 01

Story Info
A superheroine finds herself in some serious trouble.
1k words
3.68
4.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is part 1 in a 4 part series where our superheroine Blue Star (real name Alexandria Jones) constantly finds herself in some kind of trouble. This is an introduction to her first encounter and how oblivious she is to any traps she finds*

Blue Star had always been good at getting herself out of any situation she found herself in. But her cockiness was also her main weakness. Her guardian angel was her ninja friend Red Dragon. Both women had massive melons, which were easily 40 lbs and H sized and wore outfits designed for stealth. The suits were rather thin, thus allowing almost complete exposure of their fat jiggling tits, which also almost popped out of the suits. Their pussies and asses were on display with the suits on as they were almost see thru in nature.

This time around, Blue Star was asleep in the dojo with her friends when the call came out for her and Red Dragon to investigate a series of bizarre sightings of tentacle creatures roaming the city of New Alexandria. These creatures had been abducting the adult women of the city and turning them into breeding stock. The sudden disappearances of so many women prompted the two ninjas to investigate the situation. Even the teenager girls weren't safe... a number of them had suffered the same fate.

Blue Star and Red Dragon journeyed to where the call had been placed and found a scene of bizarre chaos. The windows of the house were intact but there was green vines laying around and the stench of sex filled the air. A note written in some alien language was found on a table and would be investigated immediately. There was also traces of ectoplasm in the living room where the abduction had occurred.

After they returned to the dojo, the busty ninjas investigated the note further and it said the following:

"I am the property of Ivy, the Goddess of Nature. She owns all humans and will now take revenge on those who disobey her. I surrender my body to her and forfeit my life to her and the needs of her plants."

This immediately concerned the two superheroines and Red Dragon told Blue Star to go find where these creatures came from and to stop the abductions taking place. Blue Star nodded but she was pissed off she yet again had to do something she knew Red Dragon could do.

Following the note she read, she followed a tentacle trail leading to a large mouth like cave opening. The ninja hesitantly approached the opening and ventured inside the cave. She couldn't believe her eyes... tentacles lining the cave walls and the ceiling of the cave. What she saw next horrified her... she saw the women who had been abducted captured and restrained in tentacle pods that were connected to the walls. There was a large tentacle at the top of each pod that fed it oxygen and a liquid nutrient supply that nourished the women within the pods. Blue Star wanted to cry out and beg the creatures to let the women go. But she knew that would've compromised her mission. Nonetheless, she made a mental note to destroy these creatures.

It was noon when something caught Star's attention. She saw some movement within the cave and quickly turned to see what it was. It was the tentacles of the creature who was controlling the others in the cave. It was emitting control pheromones that signaled the others to capture our busty ninja warrior. Star attempted to run but to no avail, as the tentacles quickly grabbed and subdued her. Her struggles were also of no use... the tentacles acted like boa constrictors, squeezing her tight, causing her breathing to becomes more erratic. It was only after she passed out that the tentacles released their tight grip. Her costume was stripped from her, which was also the source of her powers. The now naked and helpless ninja came to and found herself in the clutches of the same creature she had tried to destroy.

It stared at her with hypnotic eyes and began to wear her down. She stared back at it, unaware she was about to become like the victims she hax seen on the walls. Two tentacles came up from the floor and slid into her pussy and ass without hesitation or an introduction. She gasped as they went in and felt a smaller third one slide into her urethra where it then fed off the liquid she had in her. Two more small tentacles slid into her nasal cavities and began force-feeding her the same volume of oxygen and tentacle mind control gas into her brain. It would take a while for the gas to take effect, but when it did, Blue Star would no longer be capable of reasonable thinking or functionality. Her mouth wasn't spared either as a large tentacle slid into it and throat fucked her. The onslaught of unwanted and forced rape was beginning to take its toll on her. She begged the ninja gods to send Red Dragon to save her. But without her costume she couldn't communicate home. So she resigned herself to her fate. The creature, unconcerned with its victim's feelings, assaulted her more and more as it manipulated her into becoming its newest breeding stock... just another human cow brought to be knocked up by the creature who served Ivy. The creature enjoyed what was happening to its victim and knew there were many more just like it around here. It would prey on entire cities and capture its women for its sexually deviant purposes.

Several hours later, Blue Star was physically and emotionally depleted. Unable to move or fight, she allowed her captor to abuse her. The abuse continued well into the next day and continued for days and days on end until Star was finally broken. The plant didn't give a fuck that she was broken... its sole purpose was mating. It had no attachment to its victims whatsoever. No physical, emotional or even romance attachment could be felt for its victim. Instead it was pure primal instincts. It reached the climax of its encounter and came hard, flooding Star with cum and watermelon sized eggs deep in her stomach.

Blue Star, either purposely or accidentally abandoned by her savior, was now just another casualty of the tentacle cave.

(Story one completed)