Bluebird vs. Blitz Ch. 04

Story Info
Superheroine confesses her defeat kink to therapist.
1.5k words
4.44
3.1k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: For an alternative universe, monologue version of this chapter, see my literotica story "The Superheroine Confessions." This chapter is significantly different, but covers similar steamy themes.

Bluebird vs. Blitz

Chapter 4: Superheroine Confessions

"Bluebird, it's an honor to meet you. Please, take a seat."

"I'm sorry, I feel underdressed."

As Bluebird settled onto Dr. Wortham's couch, she realized her superhero uniform was not ideal for sitting. Its shape resembled a one-piece bathing suit, so her pale thighs looked full as they flattened ever-so-slightly against the cushions. She kept her legs pressed together, but still it was clear the strip of fabric covering her crotch as too flimsy for a corporate atmosphere.

However, Dr. Wortham required her clients to wear their uniforms, to maintain anonymity; and, unfortunately, she was the only reliable superhuman therapist. Her office looked like a normal counseling room--zen garden on the coffee table, tissues on the stand by the couch, baby blue wallpaper overlaid with positive aphorisms--but the building was encased in six inches of solid titanium.

"Yes, some people find it uncomfortable to be so dressed outside the proper context. But my clients find it helps them discuss their specifically superhuman problems. Attire is essential." Dr. Wortham, in contrast, looked professional. Her hair--crimson and, given her age, presumably dyed--was tied in a bun, and she wore a charcoal suit. "So, what brings you here."

Bluebird stared at Dr. Wortham with apologetic eyes. She knew she needed to speak, but as soon as she said Blitz, Dr. Wortham would think of the picture from the newspaper, and assume everything. And she wasn't ready for someone to know everything, all at once.

"Take your time if you need it."

"It's... Blitz."

"Ah. Tell me about Blitz."

"I--I just can't stop... thinking. About him."

"What sorts of thoughts do you have?"

"Well... they're not thoughts so much as... Honestly, they're more like fantasies."

"I see. He has defeated you now three times?"

"Yes."

"And the third was... quite public."

Bluebird imagined the newspaper picture. Blitz holding her over his head like a trophy. "Yes."

"Well, that's quite common. Oftentimes superheroes get caught up in imagining a victory."

"Oh no! It's not that. It's..." Bluebird rubbed her hands over her stomach. "They're, um... You know. Sexual fantasies."

"I see. You're... attracted to him, let's say?"

Bluebird nodded.

"Let's focus on that. What attracts you to him?"

"Well, you've seen him right?" Bluebird attempted a light tone, like a teenager gushing over her crush. Dr. Wortham's face remained stoic. "I mean, he's got a good face. A good--a great body..."

"Is it just his looks that attract you?"

Bluebird's mouth was dry. "Do you have any--Oh!" She grabbed a water from the coffee table, took a sip. "He's just so--strong. He's stronger than anyone I've ever seen."

"Would you say he's stronger than you?"

Bluebird laughed. Again, Dr. Wortham remained stoic. "Oh, you're... you're serious? Yes. Oh my God, yes. He's stronger than me. You--um--you saw the newspaper where--"

"Yes, I read the story. Was it accurate."

"Uh. I didn't really read--"

"To be direct, it said he took you down with one hit, then made you promise not to fight him again."

Heat rose to Bluebird's cheeks. "Yeah. Well, yes. That's how that one went. Usually he... He usually toys with me a little longer, before he kicks my ass."

"How does it make you feel, when you fight him?"

"Helpless. Out of my depth. Weak."

"And yet you find yourself attracted to him?"

"'And yet'?" The words poured from her before she could stop them.

"Ah. You fantasize about him because he physically overpowers you."

"Yuh--yes."

"You like that he makes you feel helpless?"

"Mm-hm."

"Tell me, Bluebird. What happens in these fantasies you mention?"

"Well I-- It starts just like our fights. I hit him, I put everything into him, and it just... He's too solid. And then he just..." Bluebird scoured her mind for a delicate phrase, but couldn't find one. "He beats the shit out of me. Slaps me around from wall to wall. And then he... he sort of gets excited by how much pain he's putting me in. And so he starts finding excuses to... Like he'll put his hands on my--" She gestured to her chest. "Or he'll whip my behind, or..." Bluebird's voice wore thin.

"You can help yourself to a tissue, if you need."

"What?" Bluebird had hoped Dr. Wortham hadn't noticed the tears at the rims of her eyes. This was ridiculous. After their fights, Blitz probably bragged to his minions. Bluebird went to therapy and cried. "No. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry." Dr. Wortham leaned into her chair. "Why don't you just listen for a bit. These cases come up more than you think. Why don't I go over some common themes, and you tell me if they describe your fantasies.

"He carries you around. Perhaps he drags you. He puts you anywhere he wants, and you're powerless to stop him. He spanks you, and it hurts. And then, when you're too weak to resist--"

"Stop." Even in Dr. Wortham's clipped, clinical tone, the description was turning her on. She did not want to get wet on the therapist's couch. "Please."

"Am I correct, so far?"

"Yes!" Bluebird exclaimed. And, for the first time, she admitted to someone else: "He fucks me, okay? He jams his dick all the way inside me, until I feel it in my stomach. He shoves it down my mouth. Okay? I admit it!" She didn't know why her voice was so shrill, why her eyes were so heavy with unshed tears. "You know what else? I even want him in my ass, okay? I want him to ravish my ass. And I don't know why I keep thinking of that. I've never had anal but-- Are you happy? I want him to fuck me every which way until I pass out."

Dr. Wortham nodded. "The fact that he can defeat you. Does that make him feel like more of a man to you?"

"Yeah."

"Does he make you feel like more of a woman?"

"Oh yeah." Bluebird surprised herself with her enthusiasm. "It's kinda hot, to face someone so strong that, no matter how hard I fight, he can easily put me in my place."

"I see." Dr. Wortham produced a clipboard from her desk and wrote a few notes. "This is quite common, for superheroes with super strength."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. Wanting to be submissive is a very common fetish, even among un-powered people. When you have that fetish, and also super strength, it is rare to find someone who can suitably fill the dominant role. When a superheroine finds someone, that person often consumes them."

"Just superheroines?"

"Well, more commonly women than men. But the roles are reversed often enough."

"Okay." Bluebird's forehead was moist beneath her mask. "Okay. Is there anything I can do?"

Dr. Wortham placed a pen to her lips. "Bluebird, there are many behaviors that may help you cope with your feelings. But may I propose a rogue opinion?"

"Yes. Please."

"I once suffered from your very problem."

"No." No offense to Dr. Wortham, but she looked too slender to have super strength. Besides, her high, severe cheekbones made her look more like a dominatrix than a submissive.

"Yes. He was magnificent. And he just loved to spend as long as possible knocking me out."

"And you--you got over him?"

"Oh yes."

"How?"

Dr. Wortham smirked. "Well, he had power over me only because I thought he could dominate me. There was only one solution. I had to dominate him."

"And you did?"

"I trained with a superhero coach for months for our one final battle. And I did it. I beat him. Then you know what I did?"

Bluebird shook her head.

"I tied him to his bed and licked his cock until he couldn't do anything but moan."

Bluebird stared, her mouth dry.

"I made him beg for it. I made him say all sorts of wild things. But I finished him off, made him cum all over his belly and chest. I left him lying on the bed. Never heard from him again. Never had another fantasy."

Bluebird tried to be discreet in drinking water. A little dribbled down her chin. "Ah. You think... that would work with Blitz?"

"Well, it's worked for many of my clients so, as long as you think you'll be seeing him again." She shrugged. "It's worth a chance."

"I--I really just don't think I could."

Dr. Wortham jotted a number on the corner of her clipboard. "You've heard of Meinong?"

"Meinong? Yeah, of course. He's the best superhero trainer of all time."

Dr. Wortham ripped the corner off the paper. "Here's his number."

Bluebird was so stunned that she needed a moment to respond. "Wow. Really?" She accepted the paper.

"He'll get you in good enough shape to take out Blitz without breaking a sweat. And then--you can do whatever you want with him."

###

Next Time: The final battle between Bluebird and Blitz

Thanks so much for reading! There's still a lot of story left here, and I look forward to writing it. Every star-rating, favorite, follow, or comment helps me work faster, so it's always appreciated!