All Comments on 'Bluepilled Ch. 04'

by petmyhead

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Name Changing

Love the story but wish the names would stop changing with each chapter.

newfield1981newfield1981over 4 years ago
From the beginning!

This story has been great from the start. Now with the possibility of an adversary in his aunt, it's about to get even better! A fun read thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah but

I like it. I really like it. Definitely not a typical MC story. But, you knew the but was coming, I have to lodge one complaint. Each chapter is shorter than the previous one. Please, please try to rectify that.

petmyheadpetmyheadover 4 years agoAuthor
Hello!

Thanks for reading along, everyone! Here is this month's chapter of Bluepilled. This has been a fun series to work on and after eight volumes...there's probably still going to be a ninth volume still. That'll be the last one though for sure.

Probably.

Thanks for reading, and if you want to support my writing, you can find my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/indecentsmut

I've got lots of content exclusive just to patreon, including a brand new fantasy serial and all eight of the current chapters of bluepilled. No worries though, I'll be releasing a new chapter of bluepilled every month here on literotica.

Thirteenth_StarThirteenth_Starover 4 years ago
How much?

How much is this piil on E-bay?

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Bravo!

He has the beginnings of a Harem. It will be interesting to see the Rich bitch's fall and become his slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

When did Martha become Mia and how did the boss become willing to suggestions since she never took a pill? Seems like some things were missing from chapter 3 to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Martha to Mia was a bit disconcerting, & shouldn't Dr Pao have been suffering from withdrawal, having only taken one blue pill?

Despite these quibbles, the story is taking shape nicely & is very hot. Thank you.

apocolypse101apocolypse101over 4 years ago
More!

I really love how this story is coming along and can't wait for more!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

""Keep the heels, stocking and garter. The lab coat goes back on." So misogynistic... I approve. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ch. 05?

hope ch. 05 is out soon would of thought it would of been by now going by when the first 4 had been put on.

Catlover69Catlover69over 3 years ago
So what happened to Ch 3?

Missing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t like Mia

I like how you went about putting the girls into the harem. But the fact that the father got turned into a girl and your now fucking her/him I don’t like.

vizanvizanalmost 2 years ago

is part 3 missing?

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

It takes a special man to change the world. I am enjoying this story immensely. Looking forward to reading how it continues. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So what happened to Ch 3?

Missing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetmyhead@petmyhead
I'm an amateur erotica author with weird, politically incorrect fetishes that I adore. Find all my links here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES