All Comments on 'Bluepilled Ch. 04'

by petmyhead

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So what happened to Ch 3?

Missing

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

It takes a special man to change the world. I am enjoying this story immensely. Looking forward to reading how it continues. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

vizanvizanalmost 2 years ago

is part 3 missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t like Mia

I like how you went about putting the girls into the harem. But the fact that the father got turned into a girl and your now fucking her/him I don’t like.

Catlover69Catlover69over 3 years ago
So what happened to Ch 3?

Missing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ch. 05?

hope ch. 05 is out soon would of thought it would of been by now going by when the first 4 had been put on.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

""Keep the heels, stocking and garter. The lab coat goes back on." So misogynistic... I approve. Carry on.

apocolypse101apocolypse101over 4 years ago
More!

I really love how this story is coming along and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Martha to Mia was a bit disconcerting, & shouldn't Dr Pao have been suffering from withdrawal, having only taken one blue pill?

Despite these quibbles, the story is taking shape nicely & is very hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

When did Martha become Mia and how did the boss become willing to suggestions since she never took a pill? Seems like some things were missing from chapter 3 to chapter 4.

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Bravo!

He has the beginnings of a Harem. It will be interesting to see the Rich bitch's fall and become his slaves.

Thirteenth_StarThirteenth_Starover 4 years ago
How much?

How much is this piil on E-bay?

petmyheadpetmyheadover 4 years agoAuthor
Hello!

Thanks for reading along, everyone! Here is this month's chapter of Bluepilled. This has been a fun series to work on and after eight volumes...there's probably still going to be a ninth volume still. That'll be the last one though for sure.

Probably.

Thanks for reading, and if you want to support my writing, you can find my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/indecentsmut

I've got lots of content exclusive just to patreon, including a brand new fantasy serial and all eight of the current chapters of bluepilled. No worries though, I'll be releasing a new chapter of bluepilled every month here on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah but

I like it. I really like it. Definitely not a typical MC story. But, you knew the but was coming, I have to lodge one complaint. Each chapter is shorter than the previous one. Please, please try to rectify that.

newfield1981newfield1981over 4 years ago
From the beginning!

This story has been great from the start. Now with the possibility of an adversary in his aunt, it's about to get even better! A fun read thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Name Changing

Love the story but wish the names would stop changing with each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetmyhead@petmyhead
I'm an amateur erotica author with weird, politically incorrect fetishes that I adore. Find all my links here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES