BMB: Version 3-1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But if I hadn't taken off my shirt and covered up like that, you'd have thought nothing of it?"

"Yeah, I guess," he responded as he climbed into the bed and reached over to find me.

"Well, I gave you something to look forward to," I justified and laughed as he kept trying to take the sheet from my chest which I held tightly to myself so he couldn't touch me there yet.

"Now you're just being a tease!" he complained and stopped fighting. He reached up and cupped my face before placing his lips on mine for a small kiss. "Hi. Are we going to sleep or did that couch sleep give us the power nap we needed to pull an all-nighter?"

"Oh, I plan to sleep some more, but I can see us having some time to, I don't know, maybe fit in some kisses and perhaps a little touching."

"Oh, some kisses, huh?" Tom teased and began giving me tiny pecks all over my face. As I let go of the sheet to catch his face, he pulled away and yelled, "Ha! Gotcha!" and his hands were all over my body in a flash.

"Ah! Tom!" I exclaimed and laughed as he began nuzzling my neck.

"What? I saw an opening!" he justified. I finished laughing when he calmed down. He settled onto his pillow and welcomed me over to rest against his shirtless body. Our skin felt so good touching and bonding.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I like this. I like lying like this with you." I settled against his side and kissed his chest a few times before closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 2:30AM. I closed my eyes again and rested against Tom as I had been. I put my hand on his stomach and began sliding it back and forth over his skin. I wasn't really thinking about how or why I was doing it, but he moved, and that's what made me stop. I looked up at him and smiled when I found him looking down at me.

"Did I wake you?" I asked innocently.

"Mmm-hmm," he moaned and turned his body so he was facing me. "What's up?"

"Nothing. I just woke up and wanted to touch you."

"That's funny," Tom mused. "I woke up and had this crazy desire to kiss you." He cupped my face and put his warm lips on mine. I turned my head and welcomed a much deeper kiss which had us both still panting minutes later. His hands roamed over my body and mine were wrapped around his neck. I didn't want to let him go.

"Is this happening?" I asked and put my lips on his neck. He sighed and lifted his head for me to get better access.

"This?" Tom asked. "Right now? If we're dreaming together, that'd be pretty intense, right?"

"Are we going to..." I began to ask but didn't know how to best word it.

"Are you ready?" he asked and watched my face. I nodded. "I want to make love with you, Trinity. Are you ready for this? It kinda changes things, you know."

"Yes," I whispered. "Yes, I want to make love to you, Tom. I have for as long as I've known you. I know it sounds crazy."

"Same, Trin. The moment I saw you, I knew meeting you was going to change my life. I want this. I want you."

Tom brought his mouth down over mine and began kissing me passionately. I matched his passion with my own and ran my leg up over his. His hand slid down my back and continued until he cupped my ass. I moaned into our kiss and then sighed when he took his mouth off mine. With stealth-like motions, our shorts were off, and we were naked and ready for what was to come.

Tom maneuvered himself to lie on top of me and continued kissing me deeply. I was dizzy with desire, not to mention nervous, though nowhere near as much as I believed I would've been the next time I was with a man. I almost needed him to be inside me, the intensity was so great. Clearly, he felt the same way.

I lifted my leg to run along the outside of his knowing it would make penetrating me an easier task. I could feel his hard shaft running along my leg and pressing against the smooth skin of my special area. The fact that I had been waxed a week prior was not missed on my mind. I made a mental note to send Jen a thank you text for practically making me go with her to that appointment. I was full of thanksgiving that I had also thought to shave in the shower while he went to collect his things and get breakfast the morning before.

As he prepared to enter me, he put his forehead down on mine and inhaled deeply. "I love you, Trinity," he breathed and began slowing making his way inside me. The feel of his shaft was so intoxicating. Each slow movement he made brought me up to a new level of pleasure. Every part of my femininity was bursting with feelings I hadn't had in so long. So long.

"Oh, Tom," I moaned and raised my hips to meet his pelvic bone once he'd completely entered me. "God, you feel so good," I said quietly and arched my back. We continued to move and moan until the buildup of pressure got to be too much. I could feel an orgasm building and sighed knowing I'd never had an orgasm during sex and knew it was highly unlikely that I would have one now. The more Tom thrust into me, the higher the pressure built though. Was I really going to have one during sex for the first time in my life?

I held Tom's arms and moaned as I realized this was really happening. He groaned as he neared his release. I gasped as the point of no return, that moment when you know it's inevitable, suddenly appeared. "Oh, my gosh, Tom. Tom, I'm gonna..." and I did. Spasm after beautiful spasm, my cervix tightened around his manhood as I shuddered through my glorious orgasm. Oh, it was amazing. And then, of course, all my movements and contractions caused him to explode. And there was another first. I could actually feel his release inside me. We panted together as we came down from our intense highs.

Tom took my face in his hands and kissed me with such love, such care and affection. I kissed him back and ran my fingers along his back which made him arch sharply from the sensitivity running throughout his body. I changed up my touches to full hands so that he wasn't as affected by them. He was still inside me, and it felt so good to have that connection.

"I knew it'd be different," I told him quietly as he rested, still on top of me and holding himself up on his elbows, "but not like that. I had two firsts, and I just don't know how to feel about them yet."

"I mean, I'm a different person from the one other partner you've had," Tom reasoned and shrugged as he slowly kissed along my hairline. That was different but so sensual at the same time. Yikes. All the new feels had me feeling emotional. Oh God! Please don't let me cry!

"Yeah, but you'd think at some point I'd have experienced either of these two things," I responded and shook my head. "That was amazing. I'm totally keeping you around for a while. It really doesn't hurt that you're hot and make me look good just standing next to you, but that you're great company too? Forget about it," I teased with an Italian accent.

Tom pulled himself from me which made the both of us moan just a bit and then laid against my side to run his fingers up and down from my stomach to my breasts. At one point, I felt like he had an imaginary toy car being pushed along my stomach, around my belly button, and then up and over (repeatedly) my breasts. My nipples only added to the fun.

"So, since you won't just tell me, I guess I have to ask what the firsts were."

"I've never had one during sex," I said plainly. It was nearly embarrassing though I had read more and more that they were very uncommon for many women. Ones during sex, that is.

"Never had one?" Tom asked. "Never had one what?" he asked again. I turned and looked at his face to see if he wasn't being serious. Did only women think of these things? I raised one eyebrow to see if the blood had made its way from his penis back to his brain yet. When the lightbulb suddenly clicked on, he gasped. "No way! You've never? I didn't even, I mean, I... really? You've never before? I was your first?"

"Please don't tell me every other woman you've been with has had one every time you've had sex with them?" I refused to say "make love." I was conflicted enough that we were discussing this.

"Oh, hell no," he answered and laughed. "Remember, I've only been with girlfriends, and our relationships only lasted a couple months, three at most. I don't honestly know if they did or if they faked it. I wouldn't put it past any of them, to be honest. I don't really want to sit here and think about them right now either. But I just assumed that after being married and stuff, you would have had to at least once with Mark. Are you sure?"

I burst out laughing harder than I had intended to. "Am I sure I've never had an orgasm during sex before tonight? Yes, Tom. I'm absolutely sure that I have never had one. Trying to make it happen doesn't do anything but make it less likely. The few which I had thought might have been happening got 'scared away,' or at least that's what my cousin called it. I've had several from other methods, but never during sex, even with stimulation which only got awkward when we tried it."

"And the other first?"

"I could feel it when you came in me," I told him quietly. It felt weird talking about it. It made it, I don't know, weird.

"Wow, really? That's... hot, actually. Now I want to do it again so I know if you'll have another one, and to see if you'll feel it."

"Wow, this just got really awkward," I told him and closed my eyes. I felt stupid. "Should I have not said anything?"

"What? Communication is important! I'm always told I don't talk enough. Now you're acting like I'm saying too much!"

"What? No, not you," I corrected and shook my head. "Me. I feel like I said too much. I feel stupid."

"I want to hear anything you have to say, especially about this," Tom shared and put his hand on my cheek. "Look at me," he requested. I shook my head again and felt like the blush in my cheeks was going to burn his hand as well as light up the room. "Trinity, please?" I sighed and opened my eyes to look into his. "Thank you," he whispered and kissed my nose. "I don't want you to feel awkward with me. Look at what we just did. That was beautiful. I've never felt anything like that before. It was a first for me too, you know."

"Yeah, I do," I told him and smirked shyly. "How was it?" I whispered as if someone else might hear me asking.

"Um, amazing!" he answered as if it was the most obvious answer in the world. "I feel like that was my first time ever. Does it really always feel like that?"

"I don't know," I told him honestly. "I've never had sex with a condom, and I don't have a penis," I told him seriously and then smiled just enough to show him I was teasing. When he comprehended what I had just said, he gasped and then attacked me with tickling hands.

"Oh! You think this is funny? I'll show you funny!" I burst out laughing and tried to wiggle away which only made his roaming hands that much more successful. Finally, I'd managed to distract him from tickling me by climbing onto him and straddling him as I sat on his legs. He sat up so that we were facing one another. With his hand around my waist, he scooted back to let his back rest against the soft headboard. Within seconds, we were heavily making out.

I don't know what it was that made me do it, but while we were kissing, I realized he was ready to go again. I simply decided to take matters into my own hands and knelt so that I could set myself down upon his shaft. His hands which had been resting on my waist suddenly tightened and then wrapped around my back as I settled myself on him.

"Oh, frick, Trin, that's so, mmm," he groaned and put his mouth on mine again. I began riding him and recognized how different this position was and what kinds of nerves were being affected that hadn't been while he was on top. Plus, he was sitting up, so... oh, God! It felt so good!

The familiar nudges from the orgasm factory began making themselves known again. There was no way, I'd thought to myself, that I was going to have another one. Rather than worry about it, I focused on Tom. I knew he'd go longer having already enjoyed a release minutes earlier. While we were no spring chickens anymore, we could definitely have a quicker turnaround than those ten years older than we were.

I moved my hips and slid up and down his shaft, watching his reactions to know whether I was helping his release along or keeping it at bay. It seemed no matter what I did, we were both moving right along. And I was beginning to moan right there with him as my orgasm, no matter how much I attempted to not think about it, came rounding the bend out of nowhere, it seemed. Oh, it was so close!

"Tom, I'm gonna, oh my God! It's right... there!" I exclaimed and climaxed in a way I don't think I ever had before. I bucked against him and moaned as my incredibly heightened orgasm tore through my body.

"Oh, that was so hot," Tom breathed and groaned suddenly as he brought his mouth to mine and kissed me deeply. I pressed myself to him and tightened my cervix so that it was massaging his shaft. Tom groaned once more, thrust hard into me, and came with a force. Once again, I felt it all. Oh, dear me, I was going to really enjoy this if sex with him was always like this. I was still hesitant to believe it. Wasn't there the chance that it was just my lack of sex for so long that made me feel this way?

When Tom loosened his grip on me, he sat with his back against the headboard again. He kept one hand on my waist, but the other rested above his head against the wall. I kept my hands on his chest and began running my fingers over his skin gently so that I could enjoy the feel of it and hopefully pleasure him as well. I wasn't trying to tickle him, and I think he knew that.

"Good Lord, woman," Tom sighed and shook his head against the headboard. "If I died today, I'd go happier than I ever knew I could be. That was freaking fantastic."

"I don't want to move," I told him and smiled shyly.

"Then don't," he responded. "I like being connected to you. It may be dark in here, but I can see you well enough to know your hot body is resting on top of me. Seriously, I'd die happy."

"It happened again," I shared and shook my head. "I think it might be the combination of you and me and how we fit together. I thought maybe it was because I hadn't done it in so long, but then I realized it was inevitable when our position changed."

Tom smiled and sat forward again to put his arm around my back. He turned us and laid me back onto the bed and hovered over my body. "I think we fit together perfectly. I want to please you every time we make love, Trin. The fact that we create more than just love makes it even better. Pleasure isn't the only reason I want to be inside you. I said it before we did it the first time. I've fallen in love with you. It's crazy, I know. But I can't imagine my life without you.

"I know you had planned to go off and make something of yourself. The whole living on your own thing for a year sounds great, but Trin, you've done the whole living on your own for fifteen months now, and not just on your own, but with the added burden of mourning three of the most important people in your life. I can't even imagine trying to do that. I didn't set out to ruin your plans, but baby, what we have isn't just going to go away after these two weeks are up. I'm all in. I need you to think about it. Don't answer now. Just think about it.

"I love you. I have never told a single person that phrase other than my family members. It's probably why my relationships never lasted. I always knew after a short time that the person I was with wasn't what I wanted. I started to think I was being too picky, but then inevitably they'd prove to me (or I'd prove to them) that we didn't have a future together. I just knew it the moment we ordered desserts Friday night that you were the one. And every hour of talking or dancing or kissing has proved it over and over again."

I didn't say anything but placed my hands on his chest. I closed my eyes. Tom sighed and took his place next to me. Rather than turning over and getting frustrated, he reached out and pulled me over to lie on his side the way we'd done the past two nights. I cuddled up to his side with my naked body and smiled as I kept my eyes closed. I didn't know what to say. I was overwhelmed.

I woke a few hours later and stretched against Tom's naked body with my own. Oh, how amazing it felt to be naked, free, spent from two beautiful sessions of lovemaking, and in love. I suddenly opened my eyes wide. Oh, my God. I was in love with him. And I didn't tell him. I knew I should have, but I didn't. I needed to do that now.

I got up and went to the bathroom where I did my thing as well as used a little mouthwash and ran a comb through my hair to settle it down. Bedhead was sexy sometimes, but crazy hair wasn't as hot. I hurried back to the bed and climbed back under the covers. Rather than leaning on him and then falling to the bed when he surprised me by getting up, I gave us some space and laid my head on the pillow before closing my eyes.

As expected, Tom shot up and went to the bathroom. I smiled and kept my eyes closed, though watching him walk away was tempting. I couldn't wait to tell him. I wanted to be in his arms again. I needed to feel his body against mine. I wanted to... oh! He's kissing me! Yea!

I moaned and wrapped my arms around him. He slid his arms around me and pressed his body against mine. My wish was his command. Now, I needed to say it. I needed him to stop kissing me so I could say it, but oh! How I loved his mouth on mine! I moaned again and slid my leg up along his leg. I could feel his manhood resting, well, maybe not resting. He was growing harder by the minute.

"Tom," I gasped when I was finally able to take my mouth from his. He had moved down to my neck. I sighed. I didn't think I'd get a word in edgewise. "Tom," I sighed and then moaned as he took my nipple in his mouth. Crap, I'd tell him after. This felt so good! All of it! Did it ever have to stop?

Tom pulled away from my breast suddenly and crashed into my mouth once more. He guided his shaft with his hips toward my opening and slid inside me with little issue. His hands were on the pillow on either side of my head. I groaned as he entered me entirely and wrapped my legs around his body. Yet another position causing more nerve endings to be stimulated. Yep, there it was. The impending orgasm was already making itself known.

Tom rocked my body with his thrusts. Morning sex: gotta love it. And right now, I was loving it. I moaned with the growth of the intensity of the orgasm which was going to happen. I rocked my hips and pressed on his butt with my heels to guide him into me deeper and harder. With each of my moves, Tom moaned and kissed me deeper showing me he was highly aroused and nearing his own release.

Finally, he put his head next to mine on the pillow as he groaned through his thrusts. I turned my head to put my lips by his ear. "Tom, I am so in love with you," I whispered and licked his lobe. With Tom's next thrust, I was suddenly thrown into my release which was so intense, I turned my head suddenly and screamed, "Yes!"

Even I could tell I was contracting hard around his shaft, so when he suddenly cursed and thrust once more, I knew I'd pushed him over the edge. I wouldn't have been surprised if my hips had bruises, but as I was the one pulling his body closer with my heels, I guess I was as much to blame.

We finally came down off our highs, and I rested my feet flat on the bed on either side of him. I was sweaty. I was tired. I was spent. I hadn't felt this good in months. Many months. I turned my head and kissed his cheek softly and then ran my fingers down his back to rest on his waist.

1...34567...9