BMB: Version 3-1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing," I whispered and sniffed a laugh. "God, I hope it's always like this. I want to always wake up and feel like this with you."

Tom turned his face and moved his hand up to rest on my cheek. "I love you. I don't know how, but I know like I know how to breathe, Trin. I'll love you forever." And that did it. My eyes filled with tears, and I began to cry. Tom sniffed a laugh and wiped the first tear as it began running down my face. He pulled himself from me and laid down next to me. "That wasn't supposed to make you cry. Come here," he said with a sigh and pulled me to lie as close to him as I did when we slept. I continued to weep into his side.

"Trinity, with as much as is happening over these last few days, and now with sex in the mix, emotions are through the roof, I think. I mean, I was already a wrench thrown into the works. You were two weeks away from heading off to New York to make a life for yourself all alone, but then I swept in and messed all that up. You've blown up twice upon hearing accusations about moving on. You've found love again, and since it's being intensely returned, me saying it first, mind you, your mind is racing. And now that I'm rocking your world with the best sex of your life," he said before I gasped which made him laugh out loud, "it's no wonder you're emotional!"

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this," I said quietly and wiped my face again.

"Says who?"

"I don't know! I didn't plan anything like this," I added which made him laugh.

"I didn't know you dictated all that went on in your life," Tom teased. "If I were you, I'd have made sex-induced orgasms a much bigger priority. That is, unless you had decided that it could wait until a fine-looking hero walked into your life. But again, you said you didn't plan this, so... you know."

"You're the best-looking wrench I could have asked to get thrown into the works, I'll give you that," I said flirtingly and ran my fingernail down from his chest to his lower stomach.

"Trin, I love you," Tom repeated and leaned in to kiss me sweetly. "I meant what I said before. That's not going to change. And I'm positive you're the only one outside family that I'll be telling that phrase to for the rest of my life. Now, let's go take a shower. We have a new day to spend together."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him again to hug him. He sat up and turned to lay on me with his arms behind my back. "Thank you for being awesome, Tom. Thank you for talking me down off the ledge. Thank you for accepting me when I'm emotionally challenged."

Tom sighed and held me tightly. "All for my girl. The things we do for love. My job may be tough, but the rewards are outstanding," he teased and wiggled against me which made me laugh.

"Hell, yeah, they are," I answered confidently. "Hey," I began as I let go and started getting up off the bed to head to the shower, "what would you say to hosting a lunch and games tomorrow? We could do it here for my best friend, Jen, and our other friend Miguel. Migs is always off on Sundays, and Jen has texted two or three more times reminding me that she'd better meet you before she takes drastic measures."

"That'll be fun," Tom answered and started the shower. "Now, get in here with me. I want to wash you down so I can get you all messy again later."

"Wow," I answered calmly. "Got plans already?"

"I guess we'll see what happens," Tom responded and motioned with his head again for me to join him.

After the shower, with a towel on, I walked out to the living room to grab my phone. I quickly texted Jen and asked her if she'd be up for the plans Tom and I had been discussing. I told her to ask Miguel also and to please let me know soon so I could get everything ready. I brought the phone back into the room with me and set it on the bed. The bed which was made. Tom had made the bed? Was the man ever going to stop surprising me?

Throughout the day, we watched a couple movies, danced a few times because we really enjoyed hugging on each other like that, ate some simple meals, and took a long walk around the entire neighborhood to get some fresh (though quite warm) air. We held hands, kissed lovingly whenever the mood hit, and made out a few times whenever that mood hit. And that night, our final make out session led us straight into making love right there on the living room floor.

That night, we slept naked all the way through the night and woke up early Sunday morning to talk a little rather than getting all hot and steamy this time. When I realized from his few hints that it was his intent to make sure I knew that sex wasn't all he wanted from me, I nearly cried as I hugged him and kissed him passionately to thank him.

"So, does this mean you're well spent and content now?" I asked as he started the water in the shower.

"Why don't you come here and find out?"

"Nice," I told him and climbed into the tub where I was given an extremely thorough cleaning. To prove that I was satisfactorily clean, he gave me oral sex that had me rocking through two immense orgasms. At one point, he had to help me remain standing. It was amazing. And then, I even got to return the favor. He was cleaned from head to toe, and then emptied once more of the release which would hold him over until that night when we began playing around again. And once the massive make out session was had, we finally emerged from the bathroom with freshly brushed teeth and combed hair styled and ready for public viewing.

I was busy looking for something cute to wear for the day and pulled on my panties slowly. I was dreamily staring at the wall thinking back to the way we'd connected in the living room right before bed. Mmm, I thought to myself. We sure did fit well. I smiled as I thought about how I was probably blushing and turned to see if he was watching me. I jumped when I saw that while I was off in la-la land, Tom had made the bed. Again?

Rather than getting emotional as I could feel myself heading, I shook my head and found him pulling on his jeans. "So, what are you plans today? Got anything in mind?

"Yep. We'll host the afternoon thing, then enjoy dinner, and then really enjoy dessert." He unfolded his shirt with a quick motion and then put it on before turning to face me. "I'm not sure if we need to change the sheets, but I checked and didn't see an issue. As long as it's our bodily fluids, and there isn't anything wet, we're fine. And I'm kinda guessing you don't have a ton of backup sheets in the closet seeing as we only had four towels to choose from for today's shower."

"Let's change them tomorrow," I suggested and dropped my towel after I'd put on my panties. Before I could put on my bra, Tom made a beeline to come over to touch my newly cleaned, freshly uncovered breasts. I burst out laughing not only because of how he lit up like a kid on Christmas morning, but also because when he heard the chirp of my phone, he stopped like he'd been caught sneaking a peek.

"Oh, that should be Jen," I noted and shook my head at his disappointed face. "Oh, you can play with them later." I read the text quickly and then wrote back quickly. "She is really excited about lunch and games. Awesome. The two people who deserve to meet the man who is making me this happy will meet you, and then we are free to do whatever we want the rest of the time we're here."

"Not even your parents?"

"Oh, they'll meet you when I go and say goodbye that next weekend," I responded and finished pulling up my jean shorts. "They don't like that I'm moving away, or at least my mom doesn't. She texts every other day or so suggesting I change my plans and stay close to home. That is definitely not happening now, though it wasn't going to change anyway."

"Will there be a going away party or anything like that?"

"Nah, Jen would have arranged that and would have loved to throw one for sure, but I'd made it clear to her that I wanted to just close on the house and get out of here to begin making my way into my new life."

"Alright, well, let's go prepare the lunch we'll be serving. What games did you have in mind?"

"Oh, they're easy, and you'll love them. They can be played in teams or one-on-one. Today will be teams, but then you and I can play again, just the two of us.

Jen and Miguel showed up together and happily entered the house holding some sodas and chips to go with lunch. They were clearly excited to meet this mystery guy with whom I'd suddenly been keeping myself entertained. Introductions went well, and I wasn't surprised to see Jen putting her arm through Tom's to walk with him into the kitchen where I was headed to put the finishing touches on lunch.

"So, Tom, tell us about yourself," Jen cooed and then thanked him for bringing her "all the way" into the kitchen to her chair. I rolled my eyes at that. "Where are you from? What brought you to our little town? What are your intentions with our dear friend, Trinity?"

"Huh, you don't mess around," Tom acknowledged and laughed. "Well, I'm from New York, and I have a steady job. I have two brothers and a sister. My dad is divorced from my mom and remarried which is probably why I am still single at almost 28. I came for work and got done with what I came for as soon as I got here, but I was allowed two weeks to get it done, so now I'm on vacation.

"As for Trinity, well, I'm not going to mess around when I answer this for you because I can tell you have her best interests at heart. I'm in love with her, Jen. I met her Thursday night and knew she was the one by the time they came and asked what we had wanted for dessert at dinner. I have already told her that I love her. I also shared that I've never told anyone other than family that phrase, but it feels as natural as breathing to love her."

Tom reached back over his shoulder and took my hand as I had been standing behind him as he spoke. He kissed my palm and then looked at Jen. "She's shared that she's moving to New York, and I'm beside myself knowing that we'll still be in the same state, though I don't know quite where she's headed yet. I'm not pressuring her to share those things. I know I have the rest of our lives. For now, I'm focused on continuing to get to know her and love her and make her smile."

"Oh, she's smiling," Miguel noted and smiled as he drank his soda. "If I didn't know her better, I'd say she was wearing a sex grin. But she had that same look Thursday night when they came into the restaurant, and I know for a fact they'd only just met." He looked up at me and gave me a nod. "It's nice to see that smile on your pretty face, hermana," he told me and winked. He often called me "hermana" when he was looking out for me. It was "sister" in Spanish; I knew it well.

"That's what it is!" Jen exclaimed and slapped the table. She pointed at me and then at Tom and burst out laughing. "I knew I knew that look before. It hadn't occurred to me! You two had sex!"

"Girl, what?" Miguel questioned and waved off the accusation. "Jen, we're talking about Trin. Anyone else? You, even? Sure, but not Trin. She's sensible and calculated down to the minute on these things. Remember her wedding? She wouldn't even do other things with him just in case it fell in the realm of sex so that she could officially and positively call herself a 'virgin bride.'"

Just then the buzzer for the oven went off, and I squeezed Tom's hand before turning around to head toward the food. I wasn't going to get in the middle of their debate. I knew Jen thought she knew, and Miguel, God bless him, truly believed I wouldn't do such a thing. But Tom changed things. That and my knowledge of what I had been missing for fifteen months.

"Lunch is served!" I said joyfully and set down the main dish in the center of the table. "Now, let's fill Tom in about these games we're going to play." Somehow, that was enough to get Miguel off the idea of me having sex. Jen kept trying to get me to make eye contact with her, but I wouldn't do it. I would smile occasionally at her, and I winked once, but she kept having to explain another part of the game which Miguel wasn't clarifying correctly.

"Finally, I get to have a partner," I shared and shook my head. "I mean, I didn't mind it, but managing two hands got to be a bit much at times. Tom, don't worry. I'll make sure you win for your first time." I had only been teasing. I never played the game with them that way.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho, no," Jen said all the while laughing. "Ha! He's my partner. You can't be with your significant other!"

"What? That's never been a thing!" I exclaimed and crossed my arms. As if on cue, both Jen and I turned to look at Miguel.

Miguel gasped. "Oh, come on! Why do I have to choose?" Jen and I both gave him the "you know why" look, so he shook his head and sighed. "Fine, Trin, you know the rules. Tom and Jen are partners. You and I will be partners. I'll sit by him so I can help him with the first two rounds as needed. That will keep it fair."

"Ugh, you guys are just jealous," I declared and got up to take the empty plates to the sink.

"Damn right, we are!" Jen exclaimed and joined me in the kitchen with more dishes needing to be rinsed and emptied. She scooted straight up to my side with her back to the guys and whispered, "Tell me the truth. Did you?" I nodded and smiled sheepishly. "No way!" she mouthed because there was no way her whisper would be quiet enough. "Good?" I gave her a much more enthusiastic nod. She smiled happily. "That good?"

"During and everytime," I said quietly as I ran the water, "and twice more in the shower." I closed my eyes as I smiled and then opened them again. "So good," I mouthed and inhaled deeply and then smiled again.

"I get why Migs thinks you wouldn't have, but once you get it..." she said and trailed off. "Trin, I'm so happy for you. I want details when we're alone!" she said with a singsong voice.

"That might have to wait until after I move!" I sang back.

"Why?"

"When could we be alone?" I asked and tilted my head. "I'm with him constantly."

"When he goes back to his hotel?" she asked. "I mean, doesn't he have..." she began to ask and then noticed I was shaking my head. "Oh, he's been staying here. With you. In your bed. Since Thursday night?" I nodded and looked around innocently. "Oh, heck yeah! That's my girl! When did the sex start?" she asked nearly inaudibly.

"Yesterday morning at around 2:30AM. Twice, and then when we woke up. Jen... during! I have never in my life! And ev-er-y-time! It's like we were meant to be together. And the shower still has me reeling. Oral never felt so good." All this was said quietly while we did the dishes. I looked over at Tom who was in an intense conversation with Miguel. I would have been interested in what they were talking about, but since Miguel was holding the instructions and flipping cards to demonstrate what the game's rules were, I guessed it wasn't anything I needed to be worried about.

"I've waited fifteen months to hear you talking like this, and to see your face so lit up with so much joy, well, I just can't even with you!" Jen told me and smiled as she finished drying the last plate. "You'd better keep an eye out for a perfect match for me while you wait for me to join you, Trin. I think I'm getting ready to start finishing up here and getting serious about joining you."

"That would make my heart so happy," I told Jen seriously. "What about Migs?"

"Oh, we'll FaceTime him," Jen said dismissively. "You know he'd never leave this place. He loves it here."

"Are you two done over there?" Miguel asked. "These cards aren't going to play themselves."

We played the game, and Tom caught on relatively quickly. He made me promise to teach some of the guys from his work when we got to New York after I got situated. He was so confident that I was going to be close to where he lived. I loved that this two-week journey wasn't going to be only that. It was just the beginning.

Before we moved onto a different card game, I took out my phone and took a selfie of the four of us. Tom pulled me down onto his lap and kissed me deeply for another picture which he took with my camera. Jen and Miguel took the opportunity to make bathroom stops to leave us alone for a few minutes. They were happy for me, but they didn't really want to watch me making out with someone.

Tom was actually familiar with a version of the new card game, so playing was fun. It was interesting to hear the different ways to play it too. He told us it could also be a drinking game which we found hilarious when we realized how it would work out that way.

"Oh, hey," Tom said suddenly when he took out his phone. We were just sitting around talking after the games were done anyway. "I have to get this. Do you mind?"

"No, go ahead," I answered and waved him away. Tom walked to the living room after kissing me on my forehead.

"Good guy," Miguel offered and nodded at me. "I like him. I approve. Plus, you really do look so happy, Trin. I would have threatened him to treat you right or I'd have to take drastic measures, but I didn't for two reasons. One, I'm a lover, not a fighter." Jen and I giggled at that one. I took another swig of my soda and set it on the table. I then waved him on to share the other. "Two, Jen will have his balls in a vice before I ever found out about it anyway."

"True," Jen answered with a shrug. "But I really like him too. He's a fair partner and plays for the fun of the game, which tells a lot about a person. And most importantly, he cares a lot for you. That guy is head over heels, Trin. I couldn't have asked for a better match for my best friend."

"That I am," Tom announced as he walked back into the dining room and bent down to kiss me passionately. I was totally thrown off guard. I then noticed Tom had his phone on still. I pointed, and he nodded. "Hey, Dougie? I wanted to introduce you to my friend, Trinity. Trin, this is my younger brother, Dougie." Tom pointed the phone at me so that I could see him, so I waved.

"Hi, Dougie," I said with a smile. "How's it going?"

"Good, good," Dougie answered. "Who else do you have there?"

"Oh, my best friend, Jen, and our friend, Miguel, came over to play cards," I explained. I reached for the phone to hold so I could show off my two friends.

"So, tell me, Trin," Dougie began when the camera focused on me again, "what's this I hear about you and Tommy meeting in a bar? Do you frequent bars often?"

"First time in one in probably three years, to be honest," I answered. "My co-workers wanted me to go out with them to celebrate that it was my last day at work, that my house contract had just come in, and they just knew that I hadn't been out of the house in a while. So, I agreed, hesitantly, and they ended up blowing me off anyway." OK, slight fib there, but they did knowingly leave me there alone.

"Alright, I'll accept that answer," Dougie told me and smiled. "Hey, Trin?" I widened my eyes in interest. "Can you go to another room so I can ask you a question?" I made it obvious that I was in the other room so he'd continue. "Is your friend involved with anyone?"

"Miguel?" I asked and laughed when he quickly questioned my suggestion. "I'm just kidding. Jen? No, free as a bird. Actually, she's talking about coming out to stay with me once I get settled. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, um, nothing, but that's super cool," he stuttered. "I'll have to meet up with her sometime to show her around when she gets here. Definitely let me know."

"OK, will do, Dougie," I assured him. "And I'm looking forward to meeting you too, by the way."

"Oh, I'll definitely be seeing you," he said, almost too sure of himself. It must have been because he knew I'd be around Tom.

1...456789