BMB: Version 3-1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to say goodbye to your brother or to Jen?" I teased as I said the last part slowly.

"Can I?" Dougie asked with hope. I smiled and sat back down with my friends and turned the camera to show Dougie my best friend who was sitting across from me. "Oh, hey, Jen. Trin said you might be coming out to visit her sometime. Definitely have her let me know, alright? I would love to show you around sometime."

"Oh, that would be great, Dougie," Jen told him thoughtfully, and was that a side of flirting I was noting? I smiled and looked over at Tom. He looked a bit surprised, so I winked at him and put my hand on his leg as he was sitting next to me. "Um, I'll be out there as soon as she's settled. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks. Have a great night!"

"You too, Jen," Dougie told her and then hung up.

"Well, on that note, we should probably head out, huh?" Miguel told Jen and then looked at Tom and me and nodded. "Thanks for having us. Tom," he said as he stood up and shook Tom's hand, "it was great meeting you. Take care of our girl, will ya? Jen and I are a little worried about her, but knowing you'll be with her is a huge relief, I think."

Tom shook his hand back and nodded. "You know I will. Miguel, it was good to meet you. Jen," he said and turned to face her, "maybe we'll see you again before we leave? Don't take too long to get yourself situated to come join us, huh? I think I have a little brother who's more than excited to show you around our neck of the woods."

We walked them to the door and waved as they left. Tom had his arm around me and smiled as he looked down at me after they drove away. "That was a good time. I like them. I especially enjoyed watching Dougie and Jen interact. Who knew, huh?" He closed the door and brought me over to the couch to sit.

"They like you too," I responded finally as I leaned against him. I picked up my phone and began playing a slow songs playlist. I set it on the arm of the couch and stretched out to relax. I was suddenly very tired. Evening nap, bedtime, middle of the night sex twice, sleep, morning sex, living room sex, sleep, shower with hot oral, lunch prep, lunch, games. Yep, it was the sex. Having all those orgasms was more tiring than I realized.

I woke up when Tom did. My playlist was still going. I reached over to get my phone to check the time. It was after 7PM. I got up and extended my arms to have him stand up and join me. He did so and put his hands on my waist. It was like he knew what I wanted. He caught one of my hands as I went to put them up around his neck and held it in his as we began to dance to the music. Oh, he did know what I wanted to do. I placed my cheek on his chest and inhaled deeply. I think we danced like that for at least five songs.

"Are you hungry for dinner?" Tom asked as he ran his hand along my back. I looked up at him to answer but didn't get to say anything because he brought his lips down onto mine. What began as a slow, gentle kiss escalated into a hungrier, deeper, much more passionate kiss. It was still slow, but oh! how incredibly intense.

When we finally broke the kiss, I sighed and shook my head. "I'm not really hungry for dinner. "Don't we still have desserts from the last two nights?"

"Indeed, we do," he answered. "Are you OK if we go eat them in the bedroom?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Tom Parker, what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see," he teased and took my hand to walk me into the kitchen to get two of the desserts, a can of whipped cream, and a plastic fork. When he saw the look on my face, he laughed. "You'll like it, I promise."

"Uh-huh," I said hesitantly and followed him back to the living room to collect my phone, turn out the light, and lock the front door before heading toward the bedroom where we'd sleep... eventually.

Tom messed with my playlist and turned on a different one before plugging it into the cable to charge it for the night. He took off his shirt and then his shorts before walking over to me to help me out of my shirt and shorts. "This might get a little messy, so the less we wear, the better. Also, do you have another set of sheets?"

"Yes, they're in the closet. I usually change them every two weeks."

"Good," Tom answered and walked over to my linen closet to collect them. He set them on the dresser for later. "Go ahead and sit. We've got some desserts to enjoy."

I took a seat on the bed wearing only my matching bra and panties. I wasn't sure if he'd noticed the design of the bottoms. They were crotchless. I'd gotten them long ago but had never worn them. I figured I'd wait to give away that fact until the right moment, or until he figured it out on his own doing whatever he planned to do with these desserts.

At first, it was innocent. He took a bite, then he gave me one. We did this a few more times with both desserts. He then switched to the next dessert and accidentally let part of the strategically placed strawberry slice fall onto my chest just above my bra line. I smiled and waited for him to "clean it up." He did just that. Slowly and torturously, he leaned forward while whispering "oops" and sucked the strawberry into his mouth before he licked the mess from my skin.

"It's going to be like that, huh?" I asked and smiled as I took the fork from him. As soon as I'd said it, I swore I saw a twinkle in his eyes. He was eating this up, literally. I nodded and reached for the strawberry dessert. Since he'd eaten my piece, I wanted mine. I took the last of the dessert, a rather large forkful actually, and acted like I was going to give it to him. At the same time, I pushed him back to recline as I "dropped" the whole piece on his stomach. "Oh, no!" I cried dramatically. I tossed the fork into the container and moved my hair out of the way to bend down to begin feasting on my treat.

Tom inhaled sharply as I ate the few pieces of strawberries before beginning on the whipped cream. I licked up the mess slowly and incredibly seductively. I kissed his belly button and made my way lower so that I was toying with the elastic of his boxer's waistband. I moaned as I made my way back up to the scene of the crime and then sat back to see what he'd do with his next turn.

"Do you want more of the desserts or could I switch up to the other kind I had in mind?" Tom asked as he sat up.

"I'm good. Just place those on the dresser and turn out the light, would you?"

"Oh, I wanted to be able to see this next bit," Tom argued.

"You will," I said nonchalantly. Just after he turned out the light, I flicked the switch on a little lamp on the side table of my bed. I sat back on the bed and leaned against the headboard. Tom smiled and made his way over to his side of the bed. He climbed onto it and placed his head on my lap.

"Well, hi there," I offered and smiled down at him. "Fancy meeting you here." He'd initially been facing toward my feet but changed his mind and faced me instead so that his mouth was crazily close to my... panties. "Oh, well, there's that. Alright." He leaned forward and kissed the top of my panties. He then readjusted to have his arms around me and then continued kissing my stomach. I moaned while running my fingers through his hair. "Wanna play a game?" I asked and wiggled my hips just a little underneath him.

"Sure," he offered and kissed me once more on my belly. "What are you thinking?"

"Well, I'd like to do something for you, but you have to agree to keep your hands to yourself, even if you really want to touch me. Are you up for the challenge? I mean, I might be making this out to be more than it is, but I just want to see if you'll notice something, and maybe enjoy a little gift from me as well."

"I'm up for it," he answered and confidently sat up and even put his arms behind his head. "Go for it."

I smiled at his cocky behavior and set to work as slowly and seductively as I could. I stood up on the side of the bed and walked around to his side and straddled his body, mostly rubbing my panties along his shaft which was gradually growing beneath his boxers.

"If you like this, you're gonna love what I plan to do next," I told him and scooted back to allow room for me to remove his boxers from his body. He lifted off the bed as necessary and watched me as I stepped off the bed and kicked his boxers over to the other side of the room. I walked back over to my side again, grabbed the whipped cream, and crawled over to settle on all fours with my bottom facing my pillow.

"Remember," I warned, "no touching." I sprayed the whipped cream from his belly button down to his shaft and all around the area. I then leaned down and began licking up all the sweet cream from his body. I saved the best for last. When the rest was cleaned up and only the main feature was left, I took his shaft into my mouth and began giving him an oral experience he'd never forget. His sudden intake of breath and general sighs had me smiling as I brought him pleasure with my mouth. I gradually opened my legs just enough for him to notice the slit in my panties. It wasn't long before I heard him gasp. I slowed down and then looked up at him. He didn't see me looking though. He'd caught sight of my panties.

"Oh, good God, Trin, what the hell?" he moaned. His hands had come down from behind his head, and he had the sheet bunched up in both fists. I smiled and returned to work, slower this time to delay what he'd been building up over the last several minutes of my performance. More moans and an occasional curse word were heard until he began to pant. "Trin, I'm..." he warned, but I was ready. I took in his release and continued until he was finished. It was the first time I'd done that, ever.

Tom panted through his recovery while I proudly sat up and took my place next to him. He was about to move his hand when he stopped and looked over at me. "Am I allowed to touch you now?"

"Yes, Tom," I answered and laughed as he put his arm around my shoulders. "You did very well. Did, uh, anything catch your eye while I was doing that to you?"

"Were you wearing those all day?"

"Yep, all day long, and every time I had my legs apart, I could feel the air on it. So hot. I was surprised to find that my shorts weren't wet when I took them off this evening," I admitted.

"Trin, you are something else," he moaned and turned to bring his lips down onto mine. I happily accepted the kiss which naturally became a much deeper one as I tilted my head and turned my body a little. When I brought my knee up by the pillow, I may have exposed a little more than I'd meant to (I'd honestly forgotten... like I said, I'd bought them months prior, but I'd never worn them, or any like them before in my life.). It was no surprise that he noticed and before I knew it, my bra was nearly torn off my body and my new panties were sliding down my legs like they were on fire. Oh, my hero.

Tom's hands and mouth were on so many parts of me at once that I got dizzy. I loved that he was so excited, and that I was the cause of it. He finally calmed down enough to kiss me slowly and then, before moving down to my neck, he winked at me. I smiled and let my head fall back as I felt him kissing on my chest, my breasts, my stomach, my waist, my hips, and then my special place got the attention it'd been craving.

"Oh, Tom, that feels so good," I sighed and laid back with my one knee over his shoulder. He'd put it there. This gave him unlimited access, and Tom was no fool. He utilized the entire area and worked his magic to bring me to a most amazing climax. Or almost. Just as I was about to float off the bed, he slowed down and moved his attention away from my most sensitive area so that my orgasm was held off. It was my turn to hold the sheets in my fists. It was like they were keeping me grounded.

To my delight? No, maybe not that word. To my horror sounds wrong though too. Surprise... I suppose that works. To my surprise, Tom took me to that suspended in air feeling twice more before finally allowing me to feel the built-up climax which, at that point, was dangerously close to causing me to pass out. By the time I came down from the high I'd experienced, I was whimpering and moaning. Tom looked to be quite proud of himself.

"I've never felt anything like that before," I shared and managed to move myself back up to the pillow to rest my head. I was a little dizzy.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Tom told me as he settled down in his usual spot. "I definitely enjoyed doing that."

"Yes, that was top notch," I told him and nodded against his arm. I wasn't lying on his arm like usual, but I was still recovering so I wasn't really thinking about anything other than steadying my breathing and getting all the feeling back into my... everything. I closed my eyes.

"I want to make love to you, you know, when you're able to do that. But I wanna do it super slow," he explained. I nodded against his arm and moaned a little. I think I missed a lot more of what he'd said though. Apparently, I fell asleep.

I woke up at 2:10AM and moaned as I settled back onto my pillow. I had gotten used to cuddling up with Tom already, so this was awkwardly new. I turned to move into my little spot, but his arm was in the way. I rolled my eyes and turned over to face the other way. Now I was awake and annoyed. I was too tired to realize that I was still half asleep and the annoyed feeling I had wasn't really at him so much as the situation.

I huffed and crossed my arms. I hated feeling this way. I closed my eyes and willed the feelings to go away. He was asleep. He wasn't blocking me from lying next to him. I fell asleep on him, remember? I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. This was a me problem. Now, solve it, I'd told myself.

Before I could do anything else, I felt Tom's hand on my butt. "Hey, why aren't you over here? I can't seem to sleep well without you."

I closed my eyes and smiled. "See?" my inner voice taunted me. "It's all in your head. Everything is fine. Now, turn over and cuddle up to that fine piece of..." I hurried to roll over before I could process the rest of those thoughts.

Once I was settled, he sighed. "Much better. I hadn't even realized that you'd fallen asleep, so I think I went on talking for another two minutes. Then you snored, and I figured, huh, maybe you weren't up for it after all."

"Up for what? And I don't snore," I added. This only made him laugh.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"I, you... yeah, um, that orgasm," I stuttered until I finally said what needed to be said. "And I felt dizzy when I laid back on my pillow. You were talking about, um, you wanted to do something and wanted to wait for me to be ready for it. I don't remember what it was or anything else."

Tom laughed. "Besides the fact that I'm completely in love with you, I think I might stick around forever just to hear you talk, Trin." He kissed the side of my head and hugged me closely. He got quiet as he leaned down to tell me, "I was telling you that I wanted to make love to you, but I wanted to do it slowly. Like I wanted it to be for hours. And I want to hold you and touch you, taste you and pleasure you, and be inside you for most of it. I want you to do those things to me too, and I want to do that now if you're up for it."

I sighed. Oh, this man. I looked up at him and cupped his face. "Yes, please," I responded and leaned forward to kiss him. He accepted the kiss and led me into a passionate one. It wasn't forced or hard or rushed. He held me and kissed me like he was trying to channel all his love for me into that kiss. Slow and deep, moans and sighs. It was intense and so very hot.

I moved my leg over him so that I could bring myself up and onto him. I wanted to feel him inside me while I kissed his chest. I was already sliding down onto his shaft when he realized what I was doing. He held himself up with one arm while the other held me to him. I bent forward and began running my tongue over his nipples and then all around his muscles. I kissed him. I licked him. I rode him slowly and pressed myself into his pelvis with each thrust.

After a while, I was flipped over to be on my back. Tom kissed me deeply and then moved down to play with my breasts. At one point, he was so into it that he was no longer in me and feasting heartily on my nipples. It was when I felt him rubbing against my mound that I realized I was going to have an orgasm. Was that his intent? The nipple play and the rubbing had me over the edge, and soon, I was screaming in rapture.

"Score," Tom said quietly and moaned as he rubbed his shaft along my leg. "God, I love helping you do that. Knowing you're having those is so hot, Trin."

Breathlessly, I laughed and raised my leg at the same time to encourage him to put his shaft back inside me. "I love that you help me to have those too," I shared honestly and kissed his cheek. "That one came out of nowhere."

"Well, not really," he responded and slid inside me just enough to be considered in me. He groaned as he slid a little further in and then back to his original place. Back and forth. Torture. Beautiful torture. "I mean, I even pulled out of you to focus most of my attention on your breasts and the rest on rubbing you in just the right way."

"Alright," I sighed and shook my head. "I wasn't expecting it. Oh, frick, that feels freaking amazing," I groaned and moved my head forward so I could see what he was doing.

For two more hours, Tom and I made love and managed to touch and explore and enjoy every inch of each other. We both made trips to the bathrooms after we'd finished, and it was 5:15AM when I last looked at the clock before settling in against him and falling fast asleep. It was 1:15PM before either of us managed to get up out of bed.

"Mmm, good morning, my gorgeous girl," Tom greeted me and hugged me closer to him. "Think we got enough sleep?"

"After all that we did last night?" I asked and scoffed. "We deserved every minute of it, and I think it's even the afternoon." I shook my head and sighed. "That was phenomenal. Excellent idea, even if you had to ask twice." I laughed and turned my body to face him entirely.

"I have a question for you," Tom asked and turned to face me so that we were completely pressed together. I looked up at him to give him my full attention. Well, most of it. I could feel his growing shaft against my leg, and I was getting excited in the same way. I smiled at my knowledge of this and began to blush. "What?" He must have noticed.

"What? Nothing. What's your question?"

"Are you lying to me?" Tom asked with a dramatic gasp. "Haven't we made it a point to share openly and honestly about everything?"

"OK, if you really want to know," I answered with a sigh, "I looked up at you to give you my full attention, but then I noticed that your amazing dick was starting to rise to attention as well, and it threw me off."

"My dick's looking to get right back into you," he justified. "Can't help it. We're hooked."

"Same. Now, what was your question?"

"Well, it's a little out of order," he claimed and hesitated to continue.

"As in, it's not appropriate to ask, or 'order' as in first comes this, second this happens, and so on?"

"That one," he answered. "Like, boy and girl meet, boy and girl begin to fall in love, boy and girl become boyfriend and girlfriend..."

"Then they get married, then they have sex, then they make a family..." I continued. "So, the 'traditional' order?" I asked and even used finger quotes.

"Yeah, so, we kinda met, fell in love, made love... like a lot, and now I'm kinda wanting to know if you'll be my girlfriend."

"Yeah, about that," I answered and sucked in the air between my teeth. I was going to have to let him down easy. This was a toughie. "I kinda have a rule that I won't ever be someone's girlfriend unless we've known each other at least two weeks. See, I once tried dating a boy in sixth grade after only a week of school. Total disaster. By third period of that following Tuesday, he was already sitting with Megan Frost and holding her hand. Turned out, he didn't like that I hesitated to say 'yes' the day before because I was still chewing my food. We were at lunch. He didn't even dump me. He just moved right along."

1...456789