BnB Turns into Sex House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck that thing, girlfriend," I heard my husband command from behind me. Oh don't worry I was giving that thing a workout. "Looks like you are going to get a good ride this morning," Tim offered.

Suddenly, Vince eased up, pulled out of my mouth, and said he couldn't take any more and that this moment was about me, not him. So I crawled onto the couch and tried to straddle his huge dick. He simply smiled, kissed me deeply, and eased me onto the couch as he rolled over on top. I was now lying on the couch facing him and he was on top but there was not a hard dick in my hot pussy. My landing strip was providing directions for him to ease into me but it didn't happen.

"Slow down Mrs. MILF," Vince warned me. "What is your rush, hon?"

"I need to feel you inside me now," I begged. "Fuck me Vinnie!" I demanded.

Vince pulled my body down toward him and told me to spread my legs wider. My big tits were prominent but were falling to the left and right because of their mass and reaction to the laws of gravity.

"They look fantastic, Missy," Vince complimented my huge tits that I hated.

"I told you they are so hot," Tim offered from his easy chair, dick still in hand. "I'm sure it was your nice tits that got you inches away from Vinnie's dick," he continued.

Vince leaned into my lower body, nudged my spread legs a little farther apart, and then placed his tongue right on my wet slit. He was working his tongue from the bottom near my ass right up to the clit, and back again. Up and down he went with his tongue, driving me crazy. All I could do was moan and tell him to not stop. I closed my eyes, pushed my head back, and just enjoyed the sensation. Damn was I wet and just as I had that thought my husband arrived with a towel, eased my ass up, and slid the towel underneath to catch the pussy juices. Vince did not miss a single lick.

Nice and steady he was coaxing me to the edge and I was getting louder, Tim sat close by on the floor taking it all in and I do think I remember seeing his phone camera working hard too. Tim then suggested to Vince that he place a finger or knuckle in my ass.

Without hesitation I felt a finger swirling my ass and that was too much for me. I started to buck my hips against his tongue and finger and moaned out loud. "Oh shit, don't stop Vinnie. Just like that don't stop." And he didn't stop.

The pleasure was more than I could take and I started to scream as the waves of pleasure shot out from my pussy into my toes and up my arms. My body shuddered and I whimpered as I came so hard on Vince's tongue.

"Oh fuck yes Vince, that was sooooo good, Fuck me right now. I want your big fucking dick in me now," I demanded. "Fuck me Vinnie, fuck me now," and I reached up to grab his raging hard-on and slide it in.

My pussy was soaked as I guided Vince's ample cock into the hot, wetness, and he stretched me as he slowly pushed into my box. I took my right leg and placed it on the back of the couch and my left leg was on the floor as I tried to spread wide enough to get him deep in me.

"Oh fuck yeah, Vinnie. That is so nice. Damn, that is big, baby. Fuck me Vinnie. Give it to me Vinnie." I became a cock cheerleader try to coax a good fuck out of him and Vince did not disappoint. I grabbed my tits and pushed them up high and held them for Vince to get a good look at. He leaned in and started fondling and kissing my nipples. Damn, I was in sensory overload.

I had forgotten my husband was even there as I was lost in the moment. I only remembered when I saw him come close with his phone. He was either taking photo's or video but at that moment, all I wanted was more cock to make me cum. So I started pushing my hips back to meet Vince's big dick and I was starting to moan and I could feel the cum building deep within me.

Vince was rocking a really nice rhythm and was going deep into my pussy. I lifted my right leg off the top of the couch and into the air, grabbing it under the knee with my right hand. That allowed Vince to completely fill me up hitting the back of my pussy. He was deep and was fucking me like I deserved to be fucked. When I felt him hit the back of my wet box, I nearly lost it and started cooing loudly. Actually, I was freakin' screaming.

The feeling of his hardness plunging deep while I squeezed my muscles was rocking my body. As he drove deep into me I would meet him with my hips and squeeze as hard as I could. He started to moan too and the two of us sounded like a Mardi Gras parade in the French Quarter. The pleasure building in Vince's sex toy had taken him away from fondling my tits so I had to grab them and hold on to them as they were flopping all over the couch.

"Oh shit, I can't hold on any longer," I heard Vince scream. And then I felt his hot cream release and hit the back of my pussy. His cream helped loosen his cocks grip on my pussy but the feeling of it hitting the back of my hot box was too much and I erupted into a screaming cum as my entire body shuddered again with feeling racing across my body. Two fantastic orgasms in ten minutes.

We were both sweating and I could feel his massive manhood retreating and softening. I eased him out of me and reached for his dwindling cock. I pulled it into my mouth to milk the last of the saltiness out of his boner. He laughed and warned me to be careful because it was now so sensitive.

I cleaned him up and then heard a bit of applause from my husband's chair as he congratulated us on a five star performance. I was thinking that I hadn't had a strange cock in a quarter century and that it was so fucking amazing. We both looked at Tim and he was still sitting there with his enraged cock.

"You better take care of that thing," Vince suggested. "It is not fair that he is still stroking himself." I looked at Vince, gently bit his soft dick and headed for my husband. I gave him a little peck on his cheek and turned around with my back towards him and facing Vince still completely naked. I grabbed my large tits and propped them up with both hands to approving smiles from Vince.

I glanced down at my husband and he knew what I was going to do. I bent my knees and squatted my ass down while at the same time reaching for his cock. I found it and it was really hard. I placed it against my wrecked pussy and with the wetness and Vince's cum inside me, Tim slid right in and I slowly sat down taking in all of his length. He stretched my pussy again and I was now fucking him reverse cowgirl style and I was controlling the pace.

"Oh pretty lady, you look so good fucking him," Vince suggested.

"You think so Vince?" I asked my new fuck toy.

"Baby you are amazing. If fucking a cougar is like that I want more." Vince begged. "You won't mind if I take a couple pics, do you?" Vince was hoping for an affirmative answer and I moaned a yes to him.

"Vinnie, buddy." I moaned as Tim's thickness was bringing my pussy back to life. "I am not done with you this weekend, big guy. I just got a taste and I want more," I promised Vince. I grabbed my tits again and pushed them up so Vince could get a good look at them.

Vince smiled and commented on my nice landing strip and how hot my hips were going up and down on my husband's big member. I was enjoying the pressure that was again building inside of me. Tim reached around with his hands and gently grabbed my tits and started to caress my rock-hard nipples. I loved it when he pinched them gently and sucked on them, although in our position his mouth couldn't reach them.

I looked over at Vince who was mesmerized by the live porn and I gave him a pouty little flirt and simply waved him toward us. I never missed a stroke as I rode Tim up and down and now his hips were thrusting up to meet my sex as I rode him like a rodeo queen. Vince arrived in front of my nakedness, with a somewhat flaccid penis and I leaned over to him, kissed his ear, and whispered that I needed him to fondle and suck my nipples.

He wasted little time in grabbing both of my tits with his hands and went back and forth from one nipple to the other taking them in and sucking them. He needed both hands to handle my big 'ol rack, but he seemed to appreciate them more than I did. Fuck I thought, even in my wild days I never had sex with two guys at once and here I was in the living room of my house on a Saturday morning reeling out of control. My tits were tingling and my pussy had yet another cum building in my loins.

Tim grabbed both of my hips with his strong hands and guided my whole body up and down on his prick. I was grinding my hips into his mass and I started moving my hips from left to right. I was dancing on his cock and it was hitting my clit as I passed back and forth. Oh man, it felt so good and Vince tried his best to hold onto my tits with his lip lock as I did a "dick-dance."

I was reveling in the attention and the passionate feelings that were racing across all parts of my naked body, and then it struck me that this may be the only time I may ever have the chance at two cocks at one time, so as I did earlier, I took charge.

I leaned over to Vince and told him I wanted him in my ass. His pretty cock was starting to come back to attention but needed a bit of help, so as Tim pounded me I grabbed it with my mouth and started to squeeze it hard as my lip-lock coaxed blood into the flaccid skin. Now that I was leaning over, Tim's dick was really working its magic on my enlarged clit and I was on the edge. As I continued to work over Vinnies dick Tim hit my g-spot one too many times and I lost it. I started screaming and the cum seemed to last for minutes with its intensity. I noticed as I came back from the dream that Vinnie was back to fondling my tits, and his member was almost at a full nine inches again.

As I whimpered from my cum, I eased off Tim's ride. "You didn't cum yet honey?" I asked my husband.

"Not yet baby, but I was taking care of you." I reached down and kissed him passionately on the lips. What a good man he is to share me with our house guest, but I had to stay in charge or lose the opportunity.

"Vinnie, sit on the ottoman right there," I instructed my new fuck toy. I turned and faced my husband's erection as he sat on the chair in front of the ottoman. I was hoping I could pull this off. I may never get another opportunity.

I grabbed Tim's erection and slid right on it hitting his face with my wet tits. I slid all the way to the base of his dick and then I told Vinnie to make it happen. He eased into my body holding his newly hard dick in hand. He was sitting right on the edge of the ottoman and Tim could see what was going on.

"Get some you fucking horny slut," my husband cheered me on. "I'm not done pounding your pussy and I'm going to fill you with cum," he promised.

"I hope you do," I started to say when that thought was interrupted when Vince's cock found the entrance to my ass. I had never had a dick in my ass and now I had a large moving cock pressing into my ass, making my pussy tighter as Tim's big cock was still working in the wetness. It was all so tight, both my pussy and my ass and I couldn't believe the sensation I was having. Every girls dream I thought and one that even one week ago I would have said would never happen.

It was so tight that I wasn't sure that it hurt more than it felt good but then Tim's cock pressed hard against my clit and that sent pleasure across my body. At this point Vince was simply holding on with his dick in my ass. He really couldn't move in and out of my ass as it was just too tight. Tim was still splitting me slowly as he was tight as hell in my wet pussy. And I couldn't even concentrate on where the pleasure was coming from.

"Fuck me honey," I begged my husband. My tits were bobbing up and down in front of my husband's face and he was thrilled with the show, inches from his mouth. Finally, he couldn't handle it and he grabbed a nipple with his mouth as he pounded my pussy. I started squeezing his dick hard with my pussy muscles and I reached my hands down under his balls and cupped them with my hands. Vince, with his penis in my ass, was just struggling to hang on.

And just like that my husband screamed out and launched another load of cum into my hot pussy. That set me off and I came hard again as I let go of his balls and gripped his body in a bear hug as I shuddered. He was moaning and started to squeeze my ass softly. Finally, I stopped riding his dick and he pulled out. He turned his attention to my very sensitive nipples again and was sucking them harder now. Vince was still plugging my ass though he seemed to be stuck there. There was no motion from his large cock.

I bent forward, placing my mouth on my husband's now retreating member and reached back to encourage Vince to try to get some movement from his dick in my ass. He took the hint by grabbing my "made for fucking" hips, my husband's words, and he started to push in and out of my tight ass. It was an amazing sensation and I stopped licking Tim's dick just to enjoy the feeling.

""Get it Vinnie," Tim cajoled him into more action. Vince was now moaning loudly again and as I tried to reach back and grab his balls he whined loudly and erupted, pulling his coursing cock from my deep ass and shooting his load all over my back and ass. I could feel the warm goo running down between my ass cheeks as Tim suggested I was a cum slut.

Actually, he was right about that and I just collapsed on the floor laughing as the two huge cocks returned to mere mortal size. All three of us started laughing and I thanked them for a hearty breakfast. Tim asked Vince if he would like another coffee and I told them both I was heading to the shower to clean up.

As Vince stood up from the ottoman he wondered how it was possible that his nimble girlfriend Lori didn't awake from all the screaming coming from the living room. "Well I never had sex on the bed she is sleeping in," Tim allowed, but all the guests say they get a great nights sleep in that room."

Vince confessed that he didn't have sex on the bed last night because they drank a few too many beers and crashed when they returned from the brewery. He told us he did get a good nights sleep on the mattress and I told him he needed to break that thing in tonight.

Vince laughed and said he had more sex this morning than he's had in months and he may be done for the weekend. I heard that as I was walking into the bathroom and I stepped around from the bathroom door, still completely naked, and I warned Vince that I was not done with his cock this weekend and he better be ready when they returned from the game. I stood in the door and caressed my tits and pussy one more time for Vince and then stepped into the shower.

12