Boardgame with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was hardening by the second, it stood straight and so hard it hurt.

It only took 6 steps backwards to reach the bed. I sat on the edge before laying back on their king sized bed.

Jo crawled onto the bed, kissed me and moved further so her tit was in my face. I latched on and sucked her nipple like it was my last breath. She gasped and moaned.

Lainey and Mel had joined us on the bed, continued their kissing while stroking my cock.

They alternated going down on me, kissing and licking my shaft, taking my head in their mouths and back to kissing and fondling each other.

I was sucking Jo's tits while she squirmed out of her panties. Moving quickly she straddled me and sat on my face. Extending my tongue I probed and licked her. With one hand I reached for her breast, the other looped around her leg and to her clit.

Her hips rocked as she moaned.

Her pace quickened.

I didn't move.

She ground her hips into my face.

I always enjoyed giving oral pleasure to a lady but I've always been on top where I controlled the pace and pressure applied, varying my lips and tongue to please my partner. Being on the bottom was more difficult. She was in control, and the harder she thrust her pussy in my face the harder it was to breath. I was just hanging on extending my tongue and letting her decide where she wanted it.

I squeezed her nipple and rubbed her clit.

Her moans increased becoming louder and higher pitched. I felt her thighs quiver. Leaning over me, she steadied herself with her hands on the headboard. Her pace quickened as she squeezed her thighs around my head. It was hard to breath but she was close to a climax, I didn't dare disrupt her.

She reached her crest and came hard, her orgasm flooding my mouth,

As she started to come down I continued to gently lick and rub her clit. Every direct stimulation of her clit led to a quiver in her thighs as she tensed and moaned sending shivers through her. She collapsed over me out of breath. As she recovered she pushed off my face and slid back on my chest, leaning over me Jo kissed me tasting herself on my lips.

Mel and Lainey had stopped to watch Jo's climax.

"Wow!" Lainey exclaimed. And added

"Jack, I'm next, you need to finish what you started with me!"

I was still gasping for air when Lainey moved close to me, kissed me before straddling my face.

Jo had slid down off my chest, still straddling me at my hips.

Mel moved over my head.

Lainey eased down on my face, my tongue finding its way into her. I reached for her breast only to be met by Mel's hands. Mel and Lainey were kissing and fondling each other.

Lainey started to rock back and forth, my tongue moved with her hips. One of my hands found her clit and I stroked and massaged her as my other hand settled in her butt crease. As she rocked my hand pushed deeper until my fingers pressed her anal pucker.

Should I press firmer into her rear? Would she find it exciting and erotic or disgusting and a mood breaker.

I couldn't decide how far to push.

My focus suddenly shifted when I realized Jo was now holding my cock and directing me into her. She raised up just enough for my cock to slide into her. She was so wet and open I slid in easily, she started to ride me, up and down, back and forth moaning louder and louder.

I had been deceiving myself that this playful kissing and touching wasn't cheating, just friends engaging in erotic fun. But when Jo engulfed my cock I had to admit we've crossed the line. This was fucking and cheating.

I couldn't deny I wanted this, I wanted all three, I wanted to be the one giving them orgasms they would remember for a long time.

Early in our marriage my wife enjoyed my oral fixation. I would push her over the edge that rocked our bed. When menopause came everything changed. Her interest waned, she struggled with sex being painful. And I dealt with ED that decreased the sensitivity in my cock. Over time we stopped trying.

I was starved for sex and now my pent up desire was awakened and released.

I moved my hand away from Lainey's butt cheeks and down to Jo's clitoris. When I pressed and rubbed her clit that sent her to climax again squealing and jerking with pleasure. That had a domino effect on Lainey, her legs quivered and clamped around my head, she climaxed and collapsed forward into Mel's arms. Her sounds muffled by Mel's lips locked on hers.

Jo rolled off of me and laid next to me breathing heavy as if finished running a race.

Lainey slid off my face down my chest to my hips. Leaning forward, she kissed me and tasted herself on my face. Her hair hung down around us covering our faces. With our faces inches apart our eyes met, the lust and desire in her face was matched by mine. Staying focused on me she grabbed my cock and slid it to her entrance. I raised my hips plunging the swollen head of my cock into her. She bit her lip as she took my entire shaft. Pushing off my chest she sat straight up and started rocking, my cock hitting her front and back wall.

Mel who was over my head took her place on my face,

I welcomed another pussy to lick.

She was facing Lainey so my nose was toward her rear. I probed her pussy with my tongue as she synchronized her rocking with Lainey. They held on to each other steadying each other while fondling each other's tits.

I placed one hand on Mel's clit and the other between her butt cheeks. My fingers pressing against her anal pucker. Her moisture and mine made it easy to slip a finger in. She did not object but moaned "Oh Yes!"

A second finger slid in and pressed deeper.

The trio of my hand rubbing her clit, a tongue in her pussy and 2 fingers in her rear was the catalyst to a screaming orgasm from her that surprised us. She could have been heard all the way down the hall. Her whole body tensed as a second wave hit her causing her to squirt in my mouth and down my chin and neck.

Lainey was gyrating on my cock as I lifted my hips to push deeper into her. Mel's screams tipped Lainey over the edge, her legs quivered and she stopped moving as her orgasm hit. Her whole body twitched. I kept moving my hips up and down pushing my cock as deep into her as possible. With each thrust she grunted and gasped with pleasure. I moved my hand from Mel's clitoris to Lainey's. She squirmed at my touch, exhaled and held her breath as more orgasms overtook her body. She collapsed on my chest before rolling off me.

Jo was waiting, moving around to nestle her face in Lainey's pussy while Lainey moved to take in Jo's.

Mel leaned over me to take my cock in her mouth. I'm not sure if she wanted to suck my cock or suck Lainey's orgasm from me. We laid there enjoying each other's oral ability. She let go of me and sat up surveying my cock," Jack, you are still hard and haven't cum once!"

I answered jokingly " I've been saving myself for you."

Mel laughed,"Come and get me!"

The truth is it was due to my ED. I still had normal blood flow and could get a hard erection but my cock had lost a lot of sensitivity. During sex it felt like I had a thick condom on,

Mel moved over me and mounted my cock in reverse cowgirl position. She rocked her hips like she was riding a mechanical bull. Her entire body swayed.

This position was one where the still sensitive area of my cock pressed her g-spot.

My cock got harder.

She felt it and picked up her pace. Now I was the one getting vocal " Oh! There! Don't stop! I'm close! Oh! Oh!

I felt my orgasm building, I wanted Mel to cum first before I emptied my load in her. My vocalizing did it. Mel added her moaning and in a high pitch screamed "OH YES!" And she came, more squirting, I felt her fluid on my hips, I erupted, my semen filling her.

Gasping for breath, Mel managed " Jack! I felt you cum! Damn you filled my cunt!

She rolled off me and laid by my side. I rolled facing her, raised up on my elbow and leaned over her covering her breast with my mouth.

Oh how I've wanted to suck her tits for the longest time. Now I was, a dream come true.

I went slow, kissing and sucking on one breast while my hand held the other. Taking her nipple in my mouth I sucked her in my mouth and slowly let her slip between my lips, and repeated.

"Damn! Jack you're giving my a tit orgasm!"

Lainey and Jo moved to Mel's pussy, pushed her legs apart and took turns licking her, tasting Mel's and my cum leaking from her cunt.

Mel pulled my head up to hers and kissed me,

"Jack, that was wonderful!"

I rolled to my back and Mel placed her head on my shoulder. Jo eased to my other side and curled up to my other shoulder. Lainey moved next to Mel and spooned with her.

We all fell asleep.

I was awakened dreaming I was being sucked off. It wasn't a dream, Jo had my limp dick in her mouth and was sucking me. My cock slowly responded and got hard.

Jo held on to me with her hand and moved up to my face to kiss me. She pressed her lips firmly to mine and pushed her tongue between my lips. I welcomed her tongue with mine.

"Jack, I want you to fuck me again, I want you on top of me."

Quietly I rolled on top of Jo, my elbows on each side of her face. Raising her legs she directed my cock to her entrance. I pushed and could feel my head pop into her pussy. She locked her legs around my hips and pulled me close, my cock pushed deeper. Leaning down I kissed her pushing my tongue into her mouth.

My hips thrust into hers burying my cock deep into her. Slowly at first, as I increased my pace our breathing increased.

Our lips separated by less than an inch, I inhaled her as she inhaled my breath. In a low whisper she said

"Damn you feel good in me." " Jack, I've never felt so full, your cock is so big!" " Please fuck me harder, I want you to make me sore."

" Harder babe, fuck me!" "My pussy is yours!"

The dirty sex talk increased my arousal. My cock got harder and I could feel myself at the verge of exploding.

" I want you!" " I want you!" I kept repeating.

We both came simultaneously, our lips together smothering our moans. I collapsed onto her chest, our breathing loud and hard.

I stayed on top of her, my arms pulling her tight against my chest. So close our heart beats pounded together and reverberated through each other. We stayed embraced until my cock softened and slipped out. She rolled away from me and pushed her back against my chest. Reaching for me Jo wrapped herself with my arm and brought my hand to her chest. We fell asleep with my hand holding her tit.

My hand was still on her breast when I woke up, Jo was sound asleep. I quietly slipped out of the bed and headed to the shower.

The bathroom had a large walk-in shower with a large square rain shower head.

I stepped in and after adjusting the temperature enjoyed the hot water washing over me.

I wasn't aware that Lainey had slipped into the bathroom and planned on joining me until she opened the glass shower door. I smiled at the sight of her. Naked, hair a tangled mess, eyes puffy,

"Rough night?"

"Rough and wonderful," she responded as she poked my shoulder with her fist.

"OW," faking pain and then laughed.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and raised her face to mine. I leaned down and kissed her.

She reached for the shower gel squirting some in hers and my hand. We lathered each other, first my chest and then she moved lower to my groin. With one hand holding my sack the other stroking my shaft she worked the soap thicker and thicker. I started with her shoulders and moved to her chest. The soft slippery feel of soap on her breasts and around her nipples had my attention. I massaged the soap around each breast alternating with direct touching on her nipples. I was getting hard. Lowering one hand to her pussy I gently stroked the length of her lips.

Holding eye contact with me she started explaining " Listen Jack, We all have issues with our husbands lack of affection and as you witnessed we still are very sexually active. I hope you understand and respect our need for privacy. Last night was a spontaneous decision. We had jokingly talked about inviting a male to join us but never could decide on who or how to approach them. Then you walked on the elevator and we knew you were the one and tonight was the night."

"Can we trust you with our secrets?"

"Are you interested in being part of friends with secret benefits?" She asked as she had a firm grip on my manhood.

"Yes! Absolutely!"

Smiling she added " We hoped you'd agree."

Leaning away from me allowed the water to rinse the soap away without losing her grip on me.

Kneeling she took me in her mouth. Her lips formed a tight grip while her tongue worked the sensitive skin beneath the tip on my cock. Quickly, I lost control. My knees buckled and I steadied myself against the wall as my whole body jerked as I came in her mouth. I don't know if she swallowed or not or how much of a load I had left but it was the most intense orgasm I've had in years. Leaning against the wall panting with my eyes closed all I could muster was "WOW!"

Recovering I opened my eyes, Lainey was standing under the shower, I pulled her close and kissed her probing her mouth with my tongue, tasting myself. Lainey embraced me, with her lips by my ears she said " I love pleasing a guy with my mouth. I've only done my husband once." Afterwards he refused to kiss me, said the taste would make him gag. "Can you imagine how he made me feel like a dirty hooker!"

I thought back to one of the first lessons from swim mom. She had given me my first blowjob and after cumming in her mouth she pulled me close and kissed me expelling some of my semen into my mouth. My first instinct was to pull away. With her hands on the back of my head she kept our lips locked pressing her tongue into mine making sure I tasted and swallowed some of my fluid. When finished I pulled away and gagged. She clarified her lesson," when you're lucky enough to be with a lady who goes down and pleasures you, show your gratitude by kissing her passionately and savor your taste as she has done. If you act disgusted she will never do it again."

Whispering in Lainey's ear I said " I'm sorry he was a jerk, I enjoy giving oral, it leads to such intense orgasms."

Lainey nodded her head in agreement.

"We agree!" added Mel and Jo.

Lainey and I hadn't noticed them entering the bathroom.

Mel and Jo joined us in the shower.

" I see you've experienced Lainey's talent."

I could only smile and nod my head.

We stayed in the shower soaping each other wherever we wanted. My body got a lot of soaping by all 3, especially my cock.

Watching the soap and water run through their hair and down their bodies was incredibly arousing. Especially, when being away from the direct stream of water led to goosebumps and erect nipples. Sporting an erection I couldn't hide my arousal. Mel innocently backed her rear against my cock. She looked over her shoulder and whispered " someday, maybe."

OH, the thought of anal fucking her hardened my cock even more.

Seeing my erection Jo reached down and held me, stroked me and examined my cock, "Damn!" "You're big!" "I want more of you."

Kneeling, she took me in her mouth. Mel and Lainey cheered her on as she sucked and tried to take as much of my cock. Mel pushed my hips toward Jo and Jo's head toward me causing my cock to go deeper which made Jo gag.

"Thats what see wants " insisted Mel.

Jo nodded in agreement.

Grabbing Jo's hair I pulled her head close as I thrust my entire cock down her throat. She gagged. I pulled out, not sure if I was hurting her or if she really wanted this. Jo grabbed me and sucked me back in, I grabbed her hair and trust harder, she gagged but nodded she was ok. I started fucking her mouth. The feel of being swallowed was new and different and I came quickly. Mel and Lainey watched and cheered. Jo had her eyes closed and mouth wide open, drool and semen spilled out around her lips. I softened but Jo kept me in her mouth toying with my head with her tongue and sucking any fluid I had left. When she let go and stood I pulled her close in an embrace, Mel and Lainey joined so the 4 of us hugged underneath the shower. When we separated I lifted Jo's head and kissed her letting her know I enjoyed her oral gift.

After 20 or so minutes of showering, flirting and joking around we stepped out and dried off.

I lingered in their room slowly getting dressed so I could watch them dress. Watching them pull on panties and bras was just as arousing as watching them undress.

I left to go back to my room to change.

We planned on joining other team members for breakfast. When I arrived Lainey, Jo and Mei were already seated with others, laughing and conversing as their normal routine. I joined the group as if nothing out of the ordinary occurred. But my thoughts were reliving the events of the previous night.

We flew home that evening and the following day we were back at the pool. Outwardly we maintained the casual friendship we had before the trip but when alone we stood closer, touched more, shared personal stories and planned times to meet. It depended on schedules, spouses and family plans. But we did manage group and individual rendezvous.

We became close friends and I became familiar with each ladies different desires and needs.

Jo wanted marathon sex with my cock deep in her as long as possible. With different positions and hard fucking she achieved multiple orgasms before mine.

Lainey enjoyed a slower pace, starting with a gentle massage. She really got off on giving and receiving oral with 69 becoming our favorite position before fucking. After shared orgasms we would cuddle and talk.

Mel loved her breasts being massaged, licked, sucked, pinched and nibbled. Frequently that brought on her first orgasm. Following with oral and fucking. She loved using her butt plug while my cock filled her pussy. Also, including sex toys and exploring new possibilities.

We all were very pleased how our friendship had developed, then Covid hit. Jobs changed, virtual working from home became the norm and when everything shut down we stayed home.

2022 promised a return to near normal. And I hoped a return to friends with benefits.

I read the email again.

My phone dinged with a new group text.

"Hey! Have you registered?"

"Yes, just now."

Back came texts from all 3 with different positive images and a "looking forward to new games."

12