Boarding School Ch. 07

Story Info
Final night but the beginning of a new life.
2.1k words
4.44
4.1k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was the 7th night, the last night of our regular meetings. I am going to miss them terribly as tomorrow it is back to the mundane school days, yuk. I took some comfort in the knowledge that we would keep seeing each other, as I was now his, owned by him, his toy, his pleasure slut and that made me feel good. The meetings from now would be a bit irregular, but I will still get to pleasure him, worship his body and cock and that will keep me going.

I approached the door, knocked and was told to enter. Once inside with the door locked I proceeded with the usual ritual of stripping. With almost everything off he told me to leave my stockings, panties and bra on, and motioned me to come over to him.

I stood in front of him, between his spread legs and he proceeded to caress my body as he always did. He gets enormous pleasure in feeling my soft smooth body and his hands left no part untouched. This always makes me shiver and get goose bumps as electricity shoots through my body.

He then hooked his fingers in the elastic of my panties and pulled them down to the floor for me to step out of. He then told me to turn around, bend over and spread my legs. After doing so the next thing I felt was his finger gently caressing my hole. Up and down and around, which made me shiver as his touch felt so good. I then felt something cool and slippery and his finger entered me. He kept putting it in taking it out and each time more of the slippery substance was deposited in my pussy. Then he told me to stand and face him.

"I think we need a new pair of panties for you as those others have been well and truly used."

Reaching down the side of his chair, he produced another pair of satin and lace panties, black to match my stockings and bra. He then placed the panties at my feet for me to step into. Up my calves, my thighs and in place, he adjusted them to fit my ass and cock properly. I love the feeling of the satin on my skin, so the putting of those panties on made me shiver with pleasure at the sensation.

He then pulled me down to sit on his hard pantied cock as usual and the feeling of his satin panties against mine, his hard cock against my ass felt so good, so natural and so right. He wrapped his arms around me and caressed my sides, breathing hot and heavily against my neck and said:

"Tonight is going to be your biggest test so far, so I need to know. Are you willing to give yourself to me totally, body and soul, to use your body anyway I see fit to get my satisfaction and to offer me the use of your body without question? This is a big step so I need to know that you accept this, agree with this and are willing to be my total sex slave whose only purposes are to worship my body and give your body to me."

Over the past week I had learned so much, experienced sensations I never knew existed, I could not bear the thought of being without those pleasures. I had fallen in love with his cock, his body and the satisfaction I got out of giving my body to him for his pleasure. I had to say it.

"YES, yes Sir, I am willing to give myself to you completely, my body is an extension of you so it is yours to use as you need without question."

"Thank you Michelle, your name from now on, you have made me a very happy man."

With that he reach beside his chair and produced a pair of black stilettos, told me to stand so he could put them on.

"You will take a while to get used to these, but you will and you will love them and the feeling they give you."

I stood and lifted one foot and he slipped the shoe on. When I put my foot down I was unable to stand to lift the other so rested my hands on his shoulders. He placed the other shoe on. It was impossible to stand without support. He stood up.

"Come with me, I will support you."

Leading me over to a table situated in a doorway. With wobbles and difficulty I made it over. He then placed a pillow on the end of the table and told me to lay on the table bent at the waist, which I did. My cock and hips sunk into the pillow. Rope was then produced to secure my wrists to the table legs at one end and my legs spread and ankles secured at the other.

"Now just relax and enjoy this and be satisfied in the knowledge that I will."

With that he kissed the back of my head, ran his hands down my back and squeezed my ass cheeks, then pulled a curtain across which blocked my head from the room leaving a smooth body with bra, panties, suspender belt, black stocking and stilettos exposed to the room.

Everything was very very quiet until there was a knock at the door. I heard the door open then close, there was muffled conversation but I could make out more than 2 people were present. I could determine at least three.

"This is Michelle, she is mine, I hope you appreciate the honour bestowed upon you to be able to use her. OK who is first?"

All this time after the knock I was trying to imagine what was going to happen to me, now I knew. These people, and I was not sure how many, were all going to fuck me. I was nervous and a little frightened but my thoughts were for my Master if he was to be pleased, I must accept my fate.

I then heard the sound of a zip and clothes rustle and my panties pulled aside, then two hands on my ass. Next a cock against my hole.

"Now, because you are the first you must be gentle at first, take it easy and let her get used to your cock."

I could feel the pressure against my hole and tried to relax. The head popped in. After a couple of inches it had reached my second sphincter which feels like a brick wall. He began to rock back and forward in and out slightly while reaching under to caress my balls. It worked and the wall gave way, he kept up the motion until I could feel his belly on my back and thighs on mine. It wasn't a huge cock, I have had bigger plugs in me, so it felt good and pleasurable.

He was all the way in. Then he started picking up the pace. I felt so full so complete, it felt so good. Soon he was slamming into me, pulling my hips onto him to try and get as deep as possible. It seemed like no time at all when he slammed into me holding my hips and staying deep inside me. I swear I could feel his cock head expand, but could definitely feel his cock throb pumping his sperm deep inside my pussy. He then collapsed on my back, I could feel the hairs of his belly on my skin and a slight perspiration wetness. Soon his cock started to deflate and left me with a "pop".

"Next" came the word of my Master.

This guy didn't waste any time, his cock popped in and went straight to the bottom. It didn't hurt as my hole had been loosened from the first guy. This was a much bigger cock, thicker, expanding my opening and love canal. It was also longer as it was touching me deeper than the first. He then held my hips and pulled me onto him with speed and force like he was fucking a watermelon. He pummeled me for what seem like forever until he to pulled me tight to get as deep and shot his load deep in me. What had also happened at that time was the constant rubbing of my prostate with every thrust sent me over the top and I came with him into the pillow. He didn't wait to rest but pulled out immediately.

"Next, Next, Next"

I had to wonder just how many there were and how many were left. As far as I could figure this was the fifth guy fucking me and by now I was so loose but was still getting that intense feeling. The main reason being the length and thickness of this last cock. It was so long, like Johns, it passed through my third sphincter and into my bowels. He was fucking me hard and fast so it wasn't long before he stopped, deep inside me and pumped copious amounts of cum into my bowels.

After him there was a long pause and the door opened and closed.

"You did very well my little slut, I am so proud of you. It made me so hot watching you take all those cocks and without a word of complaint. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes Sir, for you I did and am glad you got turned on by it."

Then he arrived at the table pulled the curtains back but did not untie me. He put a stainless steel bowl, like one you use for mixing dough in, on the table near me.

"Now I need to clean you out, we need to neutralise that foreign sperm in you. I have something that will clean you and neutralise the effect of it on you."

He then went behind me and I could feel his semi hard cock at my entrance. He then pushed his cock inside me and left it there still. Suddenly I could feel this warmth inside, filling me up. He was pissing inside me. It seemed to go on for ever, I didn't know how much of I could take.

Then he picked up the bowl and held it between my legs and pulled his cock out. Because of what happened earlier there was no resistance from me, I could not have clenched my hole if I wanted to. So out poured everything that was inside me, I could hear it splattering of piss and cum against the metal. There seemed to be an awful lot, but it finally stopped, I was empty.

He wiped the area around my pussy, ass and legs and proceeded to untie me. He then went to the kitchen as I sat on the table weak and wobbly. Coming back with a whisk and a cup. Then he proceeded to whisk up the liquid in the bowl. Once it was of a thicker creamy texture he dipped the cup in the bowl and filled it.

"Here you are my little slut, you need some of you Masters nourishment mixed with neutralised cum. You will be expected to take all my bodily fluids from now on, any time, anywhere."

He handed me the cup, I couldn't refuse or object as I had promised to obey, so I took it and drank it down. It wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it would be, I drank and swallowed the whole content of the cup. He leaned over and kissed me, with his tongue in my mouth to savour some of the taste.

"Good girl, we are going to be fantastic together. I would normally reward you by sucking you off, but I can see you have already cum."

"This is the end of our regular meetings for now, but nowhere near the end of our meetings or relationship. You will be serving me for a long, long time into the future."

"I have now changed of your mental state, it is now time to change your physical appearance."

He kissed me again and told me to get dressed, leave and wait for his messages.

As I walked back to my room I had a warm glow, my body felt completely satisfied. I was smiling and happy, knowing what I had achieved. I had a Master who would look after me, protect me and love me. The pleasure I would get pleasuring him was all I could think about. I had now completely found my place, a happy place, a satisfying place, somewhere that I was meant to be and somewhere that, to me, was completely natural.