All Comments on 'Boarding School Ch. 07'

by mmmichaelmmm

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa29 days ago

A great story about trust, sacrifice, devotion to a sissy boy named Michelle given by his teacher, he is ready for any fulfillment for his Master, even for group sex when he doesn't see who and how many men will fuck him and how many sperm he will receive in himself or on his body. I am enchanted by Michelle and with all my heart, soul and thoughts I would like to be like him/her. I am very curious about Michelle's further fate, what she experienced with the Teacher, what their meetings were like during school or on free days and holidays, and what changes the Teacher planned. Did he turn Michelle into a girl by administering hormones or maybe he performed gender reassignment surgery? Did Michelle and the Teacher become a couple, a permanent relationship, or maybe they got married?

Many questions still come to mind and you should still write this beautiful, hot story about sissy Michelle sacrificing herself and believing in one person. πŸ§’πŸ»β™€οΈπŸ‘™πŸ‘£πŸ¦πŸΌπŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ’¦β€οΈπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸŽ“πŸ§‘πŸ»

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³βš§οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ§’πŸ»

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermmmichaelmmm@mmmichaelmmm
I love reading and writing stories. The mind is able to paint pictures more erotic than actual pictures. Love first time male male stories, sissy makers and trainers, love panties and fetishes. My latest fetish is about hucows and how women volunteer themselves to degradation,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES