All Comments on 'Boat Girls'

by Biandrandy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please give us another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh, you can't stop it there, we need far more than that, what happens when the guests arrive, how long before she leaves and goes back to her other life?

BiandrandyBiandrandyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Dr beulahthemick

I did start to write a sequel to Boat Girls. I wrote a little under 5000 words. It got a bit dark though and I decided not to publish. So It remains unfinished, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hooked! What a fabulous tale, please please please make a series of it!

MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

Too many holes in the plot.

"You can come and go as you wish -- I've programmed your face and irises into the boat's security system so all doors will open for you.""

Impossible. They've just met and she's only just arrived.

BiandrandyBiandrandyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

The EAC on the boat uses WSoD technology.

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 2 years ago

Great!!

Looking forward to further chapters,

Meeting guests, insight in to the work of the crew with the guests.

And of cource Sally maskering Scuba ;)

But so glad I got to read this one ska big THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not credible. The author certainly has a vivid imagination, but knows little to nothing about the world of yacht crews.

BiandrandyBiandrandyabout 1 year agoAuthor

And yet I sailed as a foredeck hand on a 15m ocean going ketch...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiandrandy@Biandrandy
For the avoidance of confusion all my stories are fiction. There are some people, places and events that are based on my personal experience of course. But to answer a question posed by one reader, no - I don't expect anyone to believe it. Biandrandy, Horny bisexual male.