Bob and Phil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel wasn't with them, it seemed she was doing some courting of her own. Ara smiled as she said it, but looked a little sad that her baby had grown up. Bob was there with Bertha, and no one commented on it. Jade was along as well, sitting in a corner, trying to become invisible.

I sat beside her, giving her a mug of spiced cider and a plate of cookies. She lit up when she tasted the cider, and smiled when she ate her first chocolate chip cookie. Jade didn't say much, but she squeezed my hand before she left for the night. Ara smiled at me.

"She likes you."

"How could you tell? She never talks."

Ara suddenly looked old as the hills. "She had a bad experience with your kind four summers ago. She was just a child, and he almost forced her to have sex when he found her by the river. Good thing she has a good set of lungs. Bob was close and heard her. They man had long greasy hair, and he smelled bad, even to us. He never saw Bob, and my son threw him into the river. He landed hard, and drifted down the river. The Rangers found him, with his pack full of mushrooms, barely alive. He told them what happened, but they thought he was high, and they ignored him."

I idly wondered what had happened to him, before I hugged them all goodbye. Ara was clutching something more precious than gold to her, my old coffeepot, with eight pounds of different coffee in her pack. I'd given her a two-burner butane stove, and taught her how to operate it. That amount of coffee wouldn't last them a week, but they could always get more.

They had left me a gift as well, thirteen thousand dollars stuffed into a box. It was old money, in denominations ranging from tens to hundreds. I took some of the smaller bills and cautiously spent them, one bill each at different places, breathing easy when there were no reports of dirty money surfacing. Bob told me that what he gave me was very little of it. Cautioning Bob not to bring anymore until I had spent what I had, I bought more supplies.

By now there were well worn paths leading to my back lot, but I could pass them off as game trails, especially if they saw the deer tracks. I baited them in using corn and apples, with a salt block or two here and there. When the tribes saw the bags of deer apples, suddenly the deer was getting just corn. There were definite plans for an apple orchard to be planted when spring came.

I developed a habit of never leaving my door locked. It was February, and twelve degrees outside, and I was freezing, so I decided to warm up with a hot shower. I heard the door open and thought it was Bob, so I walked out of the shower face to face with Jade. She grinned and I flamed red, and then she got distracted by the warmth of the water. She had a broad knowledge of what showers were, and she got all excited. Before I knew it, I was showing her how it worked, and when I turned around, she was naked and smiling. The woman had a stunning figure, had very little body hair, and I instantly popped a boner. She noticed and grinned, which made me glow even more.

She insisted I help her get the temperature just right, and she stayed in until the warm water ran out. I'd left her a lot of towels, putting more wood into my insert, turning the blowers up so it would be toasty when she came out. I waited awhile, then went to check on her. She was on my bed, asleep. I smiled at how enticing yet innocent she looked, and draped a quilt over her.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door, which startled me. It turned out to be my best human friend. "You go native or something, brother? It's been three months, and I got elected to come check on you. It's colder than a witches' tit out there. How do you stand it?"

I grinned at him. It was 75 in the house. "Does it feel cold to you? I manage not to freeze to death. Want a beer, or something warm?"

"Coffee now, beer later. Now let me stand close to that heater."

I laughed and made the coffee, telling him how much I liked my newfound solitude, but promising to come to town next week, for a burger and a couple of beers. Jade was forgotten, until she woke up smelling coffee, and came out of the bedroom. Naked. Chad's eyes nearly left his head, as I rushed to cover her with a blanket draped over the back of the sofa.

She thought it was funny, and asked to be introduced. "Chad, this is Jade. She's..."

"I'm his girlfriend," she laughed, reaching out to shake and exposing a magnificent mammary. She giggled and pulled the blanket back around her. Chad was in awe.

"Now I see why he doesn't come to town much. You guys been together long?"

"Since the summer. He's really sweet, isn't he?"

Chad remembered my recent anger and grinned. "A big teddy bear."

Before I could stop her, she invited him to dinner. I was almost grinding my teeth, and he was eating out of her hand. I fixed some pasta, without meat, and a big salad, and he commented on it.

"You a vegan now?"

"Naw, I forgot to thaw the burger out and was too hungry to wait. Can you excuse us a minute?"

I dragged Jade into the bedroom. "What are you doing?"

"Giving your friend a reason why you stay here. I think he thinks I'm pretty."

"You're not pretty. You're drop dead gorgeous and he's going to go back to town and brag about it. I'll have assholes coming out of the woodwork." I don't think she heard past 'drop dead gorgeous' before she broke out in a big smile. I had her put her 'winter dress' on, a short sleeveless tunic that did nothing to hide her charms.

Chad peppered her with questions. "That's an odd accent you've got. Are you from around here?"

Jade was to prove good at thinking on her feet. "I was born and raised here, but my parents weren't. I guess I've adopted their speech patterns."

I thought the night was over, and he opened the door, to be met with a full-blown blizzard. "Looks like I ain't going nowhere tonight."

Jade graciously invited him to use the couch, going into the bedroom and returning with a couple of quilts and a pillow. "This ought to do it, Chad. It stays pretty warm in here, and we'll load the stove down to make sure it lasts through the night. Sweet dreams."

We walked back into the bedroom, and the dress came off. Then she turned the covers down. "I'm the guest here, so I'm taking the right side. Ready for bed, honey?"

She was slipping her dress off, and I got a good look at a perfect rump. "Wait," I said, pulling out my biggest tee shirt. "Put this on, in case you have to get up during the night."

She laughed but put it on. It went just past her butt. "Happy now? Come to bed."

"Won't your family wonder where you are?"

She snuggled deeper into my pillowtop mattress. "They know exactly where I am. Momma told me if it got bad before I left to stay where I was. She also said to tell you if you hurt her little girl, it could be very bad."

I had turned the light off, but could hear the smirk in her voice. It would be very bad if I offended her. Bertha could break me in two and not breath hard. It was a long night. As soon as I hit the mattress she pulled me into a spoon, her butt against my straining erection. She sighed and snuggled harder. "Not tonight. But soon, baby, soon."

It was a whisper, and I wondered if I'd heard right before I drifted off. I woke up a few hours later, to find my hand firmly latched on her breast. I let go, but she whimpered and put it back. I didn't have the most restful sleep.

My eyes popped open and I realized I was alone, and there were voices in the kitchen. I stumbled out, to see them cooking pancakes and bacon. She almost took my breath away, having found a set of my thermals and slipping into them. They fit like a glove and were a little short. I thought Chad was going to burn his tongue on the stove it was hanging out so far.

"Oh, You're up, sleepy head. Good morning."

The kiss was intense and hotter than the wood heater. Chad just stared. The snow had stopped, and the snowplow had been by, so he left right after breakfast. Jade gave him a big squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. His smile looked permanent. "Wait'll I get back home and tell everybody why you're not around. You know you have to bring her next weekend, don't you?"

I sort of halfway promised and sent him home. Jade was standing behind me as we watched him leave, pressed against me. "You can stop selling it, he's gone." She just snuggled tighter, then bounced off for another long shower. Bertha showed up while she was showering, went into check on her, and I heard the whispering. Then Jade came out, still naked, before slipping the big shirt on again. "Where's your mother?"

"In the shower. When we tell my aunt, look for her to show up."

I realized two things right away. I needed to get a bigger water heater and a lot more towels. Bertha came out toweling her hair, also naked, and grinned. "You need to get used to us being naked. It's out way, and we're not changing generations of custom just for you. Now, pancakes would be nice."

"Jade will make them. She learned how to this morning. I'm going to bring more wood in."

I went to the woodshed, surprised to see Bob. "When did you get here? Better yet, why didn't you come in?"

"I came with Bertha to check on Jade. You keep it too hot in there, I can barely breath sometimes."

I shrugged. "That's too bad. Jade's making pancakes."

He was gone like a shot, after picking up wood that would take me three trips to carry in. I grabbed a big arm full and followed. He and Bertha were sitting at the table, and I wondered if the chairs would hold up. Jade was still in the tee shirt, flitting around, serving her mom and de facto stepfather, chattering like mad in her language. They stopped when they saw me.

"We've been talking about it, and you need to shop for some clothes for me, suitable in case your friends come around."

Well, that was unexpected. "I can't possibly pick out clothes for you. I have no idea what your sizes are."

"Measure her," said Bob, around a huge mouthful of pancakes. Bertha nodded, smiling. That afternoon, I got my tape measure out, writing down dimensions. I nearly lost it when I had to measure her for a bra. Then I went onto the computer and found the right sizes. I wouldn't let any of them around me when I used the computer, and made sure there was no television in the house. I had the feeling I had corrupted them beyond repair as it was.

Bob told me he had brought more money right before I left. I still had six grand of what he bought the first time, so I told him to hide it somewhere close, in case of emergency. Jade stood and waved to them as they walked into the forest, loaded down with supplies. Then she turned to me. "Go! And you better get stuff that looks good on me, understand?"

I grinned and said "Yes, dear." She didn't know exactly what that signified, but she was a pretty sharp female, and she'd figure it out sooner or later. I didn't intend to buy much, just enough to make sure the sizes were right. The rest we could order.

I picked out two pair of jeans, a couple of sweaters, a few tees, some flannel outer shirts, and soft boots, Despite the cold, she rarely wore her versions of shoes, waterproof reed that were lumpy and unshapely. It was a style developed over the centuries, because while the footprints looked vaguely human, there wasn't enough shape for definitive proof. I was about to walk out the store, when I saw a shimmering green dress, and I could see Jade in it. I bought it and a full-length jacket, sturdy material trimmed in fur, with a hood. I also bought some bras and an assorted pack of panties, plus a few individual ones that I thought would look hot on her.

............................................................................................................

She practically dragged me inside, grabbing the bags from my hands. I gave her the underwear first. The bras were just a shade tight, but showcased her breasts. She didn't need support, but it enhanced her bustline. I gave her the plain cotton panties first, and she clapped like a child when she saw how they looked on her, then immediately tossed them aside when I showed her the sexier things I'd gotten. She insisted she model every pair, and I stayed achingly hard the whole time.

The little minx knew what she was doing, and she wanted me to do a rub test, to get my opinion on how they felt. She loved the shirts and sweaters, and the jeans fit her like a second skin. While she was changing, I went back to the truck, fetching the dress, boots, and coat. She cried for twenty minutes, and when I zipped her up and put her in front of a mirror, she went pale. The coat fit like it had been custom made for her, her riot of shiny black curls spilling out of the hood. The soft, supple boots went to mid-calf, zipped tight.

She twirled, watching the hem flow out and settle back against her legs. Then she grinned. "I'm wearing this when we see your friends next week. Chad called while you were gone, telling us to be at someplace called The Pub, at seven. I told him we'd be there."

So that was where my phone was. I tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted. She sat me down and we had a long talk, about a lot of things. "I need to integrate into your society. The plain truth is our kind is dwindling. Our males are rare, and most seem sterile. I think that had a lot to do with us breeding with your kind. I'm three quarters human, and the fact is it's hard for me out in the wild. I don't have the traits I need to survive the cold winters any more. I nearly froze to death last year, and was miserable until spring came. It's kind of why we approached you this fall. Bob and his family vouched for you, so we took the risk."

Then she giggled, which was always unbearably cute. "We watch your kind, you know. Sometimes you can be so sweet, other times incredibly cruel. What I find most interesting is your mating habits. My kind has never done some of the things your kind takes for granted, but see the joy on your faces. My curiosity almost got me raped. If Bob hadn't saved me, I would have a whole different attitude towards humans. It scared me so badly that I'm still unmated, and have never been touched sexually."

I was surprised she was a virgin. Her kind seemed to have a very relaxed attitude towards sex. I grinned, wondering how many people had ever witnessed a Bigfoot and a Mosogo in the throes of passion. I'd seen Bertha and Bob, one night, literally rolling around on the pine needles.

"Last night, when I woke and felt your hand on my chest, it felt so good I almost couldn't breathe. I felt your hardness on my butt. Why didn't you do anything?"

That was a tricky question, and I had to think of a good explanation. "Because you hadn't given me any indication, you'd be receptive. My kind often mates randomly, just for the pleasure. I tend not to, because the act is much more intimate and satisfying if it's someone you have feelings for. And I would never, ever, try to mate with someone who wasn't receptive."

"Is that why you rejected your first mate?"

I sighed, remembering. "Yes. We have ceremonies where we pledge to love only the one we're with, and most take betrayal of those vows seriously. If you fall out of love with a mate, there are... unjoining ceremonies. My wife decided she wanted to mate another, and do so while still bound to me, then tried to take everything I had accumulated when I threw her out. It was pretty ugly for a long time. I lost my livelihood, was at loose ends, and decided to hide from the world. That's why I was in your area, camping."

She kissed me, hard. "Then you found us. You're a lucky man, Phil."

...........................................................................................................................

There was a bit of a warm snap, and Jade went to spend some time with her people. I took the opportunity to make another supply run. I also used the internet a lot, and Amazon could drive to my place blindfolded. One asked me why I had so many deliveries. I told him I did a lot of reselling, and he nodded, never bringing it up again.

I finally got the Mosogo supplied with sleeping bags and blankets, and judging by that, put the local population at around fifty. I still had no idea how large the Bigfoot population was, but they took a lot of food. Bob grinned once and told me his tribe as well as the Mosogo were getting fat. It would seem they lost weight in the winter, using the energy to stay warm.

They tended to eat with the season, so I bought a lot of pumpkins, butternut squash, and sweet potatoes. That was easier to fly under the radar because I bought from local farmers, telling them I was putting up big Halloween displays, and had family coming that loved sweet potatoes. They could last a long time without refrigeration, another plus. I bought a lot of bananas from a little independent grocery store I'd found. I know they wondered why I bought so many, but a sale was a sale and they were happy to get it. They also loved cabbage, it seemed to give them a nutrient they needed. I intended to do research, but never seemed to get around to it.

There was a lot of little apple orchards in the area, so I bought from them, usually a bushel at a time. Some apples, Granny Smith for example, had a long shelf life. I'd come back from the supply run, pulled the truck into the shed, and leave the door open. That was the signal, and I knew the supplies would be on their way before daylight.

I made an impulse buy, stopping at a high-end department store and buying two pair of pantyhose and three pair of lace topped thigh highs. Just the thought of Jade in the sexy lingerie and thigh highs kept me hard as a rock all the way home.

Jade came home, wait, home? Yes, Jade came home with her mom and Aunt, and headed straight for the shower. I took the opportunity to whip up dinner, a hearty vegetarian style stew, with just enough beef broth to give it flavor, along with a large pan of biscuits, and I turned my coffee urn on, brewing what would amount to thirty regular cups. They all came out naked and giggling, and it barely registered at first. Maybe I was getting used to it. We had a great supper, with a lot of smiles and innuendoes from the sisters. Jade actually blushed a couple of times, while I glowed red.

The meal done, I pulled out the dozen doughnuts I'd hidden and made a fresh pot of coffee. I'd insisted on getting Jade a toothbrush and teaching her how to use it. I didn't need to persuade her, many of her people had missing teeth, and she didn't want it happening to her. She insisted I buy a couple dozen more, along with several large tubes of paste, and took them back to her winter quarters. Billie and Bertha had their own here, and they used them religiously.

Finally sated, I turned the stereo on. They loved music, and would flit through radio stations until they found something they liked. Billie liked country, and Bertha loved classical, so you'd hear Garth Brooks, followed by Mozart, back and forth until they got sleepy. I thought several times about getting them something battery operated, but held off, concerned I was corrupting them too much.

I knew they would stay up and talk half the night, so I excused myself and got ready for bed. I'd been asleep about an hour when I felt Jade snuggle up to me, automatically spooning. I woke up with an aching erection, with her bare chest on mine, the nipples feeling like little diamonds. I groaned and she giggled. Then she rose up and kissed me, hard.

"I'm running out of patience, honey. I'm your woman. I'll be your woman forever if you let me. It's time for you to make it official. Tonight. Got it?"

I stroked her smooth back. "Do I have a vote? Because if I do, I'm ready. Tonight, we join our houses."

She didn't react the way I thought. She jumped up screaming and ran into the living room, waking her mother and aunt up. They were talking a mile a minute when I finally came out, then they tackled me to the couch and smothering me with kisses while Jade laughed. When they finally let me up., the interrogation began. "This isn't casual. If you join with her, we expect it to be for life. If you have any doubts at all, don't do it."