Bob and Phil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Bertha's cheek. "Don't worry about that. I'm scared to death of her mother."

Billie thumped me on the back. "Don't forget her aunt and grandmother. It could be very bad for you if you hurt her."

Jade finally pushed them off me. "Stop! If I had any doubt, this would not be happening. Now go home, and tell my grandmother you're losing the baby of the family. I expect you all here tomorrow afternoon, so we can discuss the ceremony. Go!"

They walked out giggling, clutching bags of supplies.

...........................................................................................................

Jade stood, suddenly very shy. "You sure?"

"Come here, woman!"

She'd never heard me use that tone and jumped a little, walking to me, looking like she was going to flee any second. I took her hand and sat her beside me. "I'm sure, honey. Absolutely. I don't know how fast your kind falls in love, but in my culture, it can take a long time, so I'm as little surprised at how much I love you after five months. And when we mate, I intend it to be for life. Understand?"

Jade cried like a little girl for a few minutes, before wiping her eyes and nose. "For life," she said solemnly. Then she grabbed my hand.

"I was going to wait until tonight, but my need is too strong. I want you to make me your woman. Now!"

Her grip cut off the circulation in my wrist. Mosogo weren't as strong as Bigfeet, but they were still stronger than humans. She tore my shirt in her haste, and soon I was as naked as she was. She pushed me onto the bed and dove beside me. Then she went quiet.

"What if I'm not good at this? Will you still love me?"

"Oh, honey, I have no doubt you will be spectacular. Besides, there's a learning curve, which means you'll just get better and better. Ready to start practicing?"

After I got my breath back from the kiss, she grinned. "Just so you know, I intend to practice a lot. A whole lot."

I had taught her how humans kissed, so I had that covered. What I hadn't taught her is how humans used everything they had when they made love to each other. Her breathing got heavier when I kissed her neck, and she gasped when I took a nipple in my mouth. When I slid down between her legs and licked around her vulva, she screamed, and when I found her clit, she screamed and held my head against her, moaning and thrashing until she stiffened and screamed again. It seemed there was going to be a lot of screaming in my future. I managed to pry her legs apart and slid up until my hardness was against her really wet opening. "Ready, honey?"

For answer she thrust up, and I sank into the hilt. She told me later it hurt, but not as much as she expected, and soon enough we were doing the age-old mating dance. I didn't last nearly as long as I wanted to, but she still erupted in orgasm when I released. I lay her on her for a second before sliding off and cuddling.

She tried to speak but was having trouble making words, so I kissed her. She lay there, holding me tightly, and when she got her reason back, she grinned. Her only question was "How quick before we can do that again?"

"Give me a little time, hon. It takes human males a bit to recharge."

It didn't take as long as I expected because she latched down, stroking and playing until I stood at attention. This time was slower and gentler until the need for release couldn't be denied. She'd already climaxed twice when I let go. This led to more cuddling, then she insisted we get a shower. I was about to introduce her to the joy of shower sex, when Bob opened the door, sticking his head in and announcing his presence.

His smile took up most of his face when he saw Jade's glowing expression. "So, you finally mated! About damn time, we were beginning to think you were a little slow. How was it?"

"Damn Bob, a man doesn't kiss and tell."

"A woman does, and it was great! We've already mated twice, and were the edge of doing it again until you showed up. Leave!"

We all laughed, but she was more than half serious. She made coffee while he ate a box of granola bars, chatting about nothing, when Bertha, Elena, and Billie burst through the door. I just sighed and made more coffee. Then Ara and Angel showed up, and the chattering began again. I looked at Bob. "I need some air."

We walked out to a shed that had been a workshop, that had a small stove in it. I got it going while Bob opened two of the beers he'd brought along. He sat against the side of the building while I sat on the workbench, sipping our beers in silence, before he grinned.

"You know, we're not much on knocking. You want any kind of privacy, you might want to start locking your doors."

"Thanks for the advice. When do you think it will be safe to go in?"

"Give it a while. They'll let you know."

An hour later Bertha came for me, staying in the shop with Bob. "We're sleeping here tonight. In fact, " she said, looking the building over, "we might just finish the winter out right here. What do you think?"

"I think we'll have to make or find you a bed."

"Well, I brought a couple of blankets out, so we'll be fine for right now. Go and cuddle your mate."

Then she kissed me on the cheek while Bob grinned.

.......................................................................................

We didn't make love because her aunt was on our couch, but as soon as they left the next morning, she dragged me back to bed, and we only got up to shower and eat for the rest of the day. During dinner, she asked if we were still going out Friday.

"That's up to you, honey. Do you think you can be comfortable among my people?"

"I'll probably be scared to death, but I need to learn how sooner or later. Keep an eye on me, because I will no doubt be looking to you for clues."

We spent the next two days practicing her story. She was from Canada, had been home schooled, and their community was really small, so she didn't get out much before she came to visit family and met me. We met at the grocery store a couple of times and I asked her to join me for a coffee. I had to ask three times before she said yes, then we started dating, and one thing led to another, and here we were.

I made her dress in jeans and flannel, and took her out, going to the grocery store, and a sporting supply outlet. I told her people would stare and I was right. "Are they staring at me because I'm so big?"

"No honey, they're staring at you because you're so hot. You'll have to get used to that."

She kept her hand in mine the whole time, scared to death. She wandered the sporting goods store oohing and ahhing, and I wondered what would happen the first time I took her to a mall. Before we went home, I took her to a small jewelry store in the village we were at, explaining on the way men gave their women rings to signify commitment. The selection was limited, but there were a few outstanding pieces. She naturally picked out the most expensive set they had. The engagement ring fit, but the bands had to be sized. Ther jeweler never said a word when her finger was two sizes bigger than mine. She stared at it all the way home.

....................................................................................................

I gave her the hose right before we left on our first date, and she opted for the dark pantyhose, because it hid her hairy legs. She'd noticed a few women on our shopping trip, appalled when I told her women shaved their legs.

"They do? Really? I just thought they were naturally hairless."

No, though it's not as dark as yours on average."

Then she wanted to know if they shaved everywhere else, shocked beyond words when I told her they regularly shaved under their arms, and some women shaved everywhere.

Her eyes got huge. "Even down there?"

She was pointing at her bottom. "Yes. It's quite common. Some have procedures done to make it permanent."

It took her a minute to digest that, and she asked in a timid voice if I'd like her to shave. "I don't want you to do what you don't feel good about. I love you just the way you are."

I helped her dress, because she wanted to be perfect. It was kind of erotic to watch her shimmy into the pantyhose. Jade didn't see the sense in wearing panties if she was wearing pantyhose, so that was it. The dress was long-sleeved, so she didn't shave the underarm hair. If it was ever noticed and remarked on, I'd just tell them it was the custom where she came from, and it didn't matter to me.

Jade was nervous as a cat at a dog show when we pulled up to the pub. The forecast was for heavy snow tonight, so we planned to stay just long enough to make an appearance, and head back out. It was Friday night, and the place was packed. Chad saw us, calling to us as he waved us over. Everybody looked at the tall woman by my side, completely covered by the long coat.

When we got to the table, I helped her out of her coat, smiling as she shook her curly hair. The whole place went quiet, then Chad grinned. "I told you guys."

The volume gradually went back to normal, but we felt the stares from all corners of the dining room. Chad had already ordered, and Vivian, his future wife, was fussing at him, telling him to wait until we ordered our meal. "Stop it Viv. Let him eat it while it's hot."

We ordered coffee and they stared. "What? You've been here long enough to warm up, while we're still freezing. Honey, what are you going to order?"

She stared at the menu, knowing she didn't read. She finally put it down. "It all sounds good, but I think I'll have chicken. Which dish is best?"

I ordered her a large meal, hand cut breast strips, with fries, onion rings, coleslaw, and hush puppies, getting her a variety of dipping sauces. I got their custom bacon burger, almost half a pound of meat, covered with cheese and bacon. It came with fries so I'd be good. When they sat the large platter down, she just stared, picked up a hot piece, slathered it in the hottest sauce they had put out, and popped it into her mouth. Vivian was trying to tell her the chicken was too hot, Chad that the sauce would burn her mouth, but she just chewed happily.

She eyed what I was having, and when I sat it down to grab fries, she picked it up and took a big bite, then declared that the next time we were back, she was having that. She ate every bite with gusto, cleaned her plate, and wanted dessert. I ordered their homemade chocolate cake for me, and cheesecake for her. The face she made when she tasted it looked a lot like the face she made during an orgasm, so I knew she liked it. Then she helped me eat my cake.

Vivian had been pumping her since she got there, and Jade told her as much of the truth as she could. She was an only child, lived with her mother, aunt, and grandmother before she moved in with me. They were originally from Canada, and had some First Nations blood, accounting for her skin tone. Then Vivian got up and announced she needed the restroom. I'd schooled Jade, so she stood up as well.

I didn't see them when we arrived, but my ex and her new man were also there. Ex saw the opportunity and went into the room, intent on making trouble. Jade and Vivian were talking happily while they washed their hands when she came up behind them. "Vivian! Who's your friend?"

Vivian was plainly uncomfortable, but made the introductions. "Deana, this is Jade Mosogo. She's Jeremy's girlfriend."

"A bit more than a girlfriend, " Jade grinned, as she waved her hand about. Vivian grabbed her hand, looking at the ring. "That's an enormous diamond! He must love you a lot."

Jade couldn't stop smiling. "He does, but then again, I love him just as much. I have to slow him down some, because he's always buying me presents. It was nice to meet you, Deana."

They started to walk out. There were other women in the bathroom, and they knew the history, so there were a lot of grins at the look on Deana's face. That seemed to trigger her off, and she ranted about me spending the money she should have gotten, on a tramp. Jade wasn't exactly sure what she meant, but she knew it for an insult. To her credit, she remained calm, walking over to Deana and looming over her.

Then she grinned. "I can see why he didn't mind giving up a shrimp like you. One of my boobs is bigger than both of yours together, and judging by the lines in your face, you must be a lot older (we were the same age). You probably couldn't give him babies, and I expect to become a factory. Five is the number I had in mind. Let me tell you this in simple words, speaking slowly. NEVER, EVER, disrespect my man or me again. If you do, I'll demonstrate what happens to little loudmouths where I come from. Never, understood? If you do, when I'm done what little looks you have will be gone, permanently. Got it, sweetie?"

She actually patted her cheek like she was a child. "Good to meet you, honey. Don't forget what I said. Coming, Viv?'

They walked off, Vivian trying to hold her laughter in. I could attest that Deana wasn't that smart, but I didn't think she was suicidal. She screamed and launched herself at Jade, fingers extended like claws. Jade turned around and punched her right between the eyes, and she dropped to the floor, knocked out. Jade just smiled at the women and opened the door for Vivian. As they were walking towards the table, she wondered if Deana was all right. Jade shrugged, not caring in the least.

One of the ladies in the pub was an off duty EMT, and they got her to check on Dee. She went outside and got her pack, coming back and putting smelling salts under her nose. She woke up coughing, and the woman told her she needed to go to the hospital for concussion evaluation. She also told her the bruises would fade in time, and when Deana finally looked in the mirror, there were three bruises across her forehead, knuckle marks.

Jade told me after we left, she really didn't hit her hard, but she really, really wanted to. I was glad she was able to control herself. That is, until we came outside to a raging snowstorm, and three flat tires. "Asshole!" I raged, knowing it could only be the boyfriend. I knew since I kicked his ass the last time we met, he'd never have the nerve to face me again, but this was just...chickenshit. It seemed the only word that fit.

Jade was standing beside me hugged up tight, almost in tears. I brought her back inside and petted her, waiting for here to warm up. "You forget, I have an apartment here in town. It's six blocks away. It's not as cozy as home, but it's shelter from the storm." Chad and Vivian drove us over in their brand-new Jeep truck. I bet he was glad now he went for the cold weather package.

They dropped us, and I knocked on the door, to let the Smiths know it was me. They immediately grabbed Jade and took her inside, telling me to go turn the thermostat up in the apartment. When I wasn't there, I kept it around fifty, just warm enough that the pipes wouldn't freeze. I turned it up to seventy-five, listening to make sure it came on. By the time I got back, they had Jade on the sofa, with a large cup of hot chocolate in her hands. Mrs. Smith looked up at me and smiled. "I can see why you don't stay here much. When will you be moving out? Our grandson is graduating college soon, and he can use cheap housing."

"I'll be out by the last of March. I can't thank you guys enough for renting it to me."

Mr. Smith snorted. "It had been sitting empty for over two years, doing nobody any good, and the extra money came in handy, and we like having you around. We both think you got done dirty, and was glad to rent it to you. Ever see Deana?"

Jade grinned. "I got introduced to her at the restaurant. I have to say I was unimpressed."

Mrs. Smith snorted. "Girl thought entirely too much of herself, and it burnt her. She went from a loving relationship with a future, to being a slut, and it cost her everything. Her new man doesn't have the income Jeremy had, and she no longer has the lovely home, or the new car. She got it in the settlement, but she had to sell it to pay for lawyers after the assault. They're a toxic couple, and they deserve each other. Just my opinion, mind you."

"Well said, Mrs. Smith, but thanks to Jade that's all behind me, and I see nothing but love and happiness going forward. Now if you'll excuse us, it's been a tiring day."

.........................................................................................................................

The clothes flew off as we walked into the apartment, and Jade sighed. "I'm so glad to shed these clothes. How can you stand it all the time.?"

"Most aren't blessed with your constitution, baby. However, every time I see you naked, I want to get naked too. Come here, my woman!"

Jade giggled and threw ME on the bed. It's hard to handle a woman who's much stronger, but I tried to do my best. We're just lucky the bed didn't break.

We met the cops in the parking lot the next morning, and the deputy looked my truck over. "Wonder why they only stabbed three tires? Never mind, I'm guessing someone must have gotten close and they didn't want to get caught. I've already looked at the parking lot video, and it was snowing so hard, and all you can make out is two people, bundled up because of the cold. We'll probably never find who did it, but I promise I'll investigate, and I know who I'm going to talk to first."

He looked disgusted as he took in the damage. Jade was walking around the truck, looking for sign, but there had been too many people in the parking lot. Then she grinned and pointed down. "Will this help?"

The deputy looked where she was pointing and smiled. The handle of the knife was just barely visible, sticking out of the snow, still imbedded in the tire. He got another deputy with a high-resolution camera to help, and he carefully snapped away as the first deputy gently brushed the snow away. When it was completely exposed. He pulled a thick plastic bag out of his car and slid it over the knife, pulling gently to get it out of the tire, grinning. When he had it bagged and tagged, he promised they would send it to the state for fingerprinting and DNA.

"You got lucky, Jeremy. This should tell us exactly who to look for. I'll let you know when the results get back. Ma'am," he said, tipping his hat as he walked back to his cruiser.

I called the only tire shop in town, and they had it towed. I told him what I wanted, and he called me back, saying they were one tire short, but it would be there in the morning. With my undamaged tire, I could drive it safely. We spent the day shopping, because Jade needed a change of clothes. She bought two pair of insulated pants, some waterproof boots, warm socks, a thick turtleneck sweater, then thought about it and bought three more in the largest size they had.

Suitably dressed, we walked through the business district. I thought she was still beside me, but when I looked back, she was looking through a shop window. It was the only beauty shop in town. Jade stood watching for a few minutes before opening the door and dragging me inside. The shop was owned and run by Mrs. Smith, and she grinned as she hugged Jade. "Oh, honey, I've wanted to tame that mane since I saw you. What would you like?"

"I was thinking about a trim, maybe a couple of inches off. What do you think?"

"Honey, I think you came to the right place. You come with me." She looked at me and grinned. "You go off and do man stuff, son. Come back in an hour. Shoo."

She practically shoved me out the door. I walked down to the hardware store and bought a few things I'd been meaning to get, and after we loaded it on the truck, I accepted a cup of coffee from the pot that probably hadn't been turned off since November, and shot shit for thirty minutes, then I wandered back to the beauty shop.

I stood inside with my mouth hanging open. Mrs. Smith had taken a rare diamond and polished it to a shine. While they had only taken a couple of inches, her hair was fuller than I ever remembered seeing it, with a deep luster that seemed to make it shine. I looked again, noticing her nails were trimmed and painted a muted red, but the biggest change was her face. Her lipstick matched her nails, and her eyes were made up, making them smoky and sultry.