All Comments on 'Bob, Sue and Anita's Romance Pt. 01'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Nice story

Hope you continue it,does it become a three way? Would be great to have sue experience Anita,too.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 3 years ago

Oh yes, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Yes... Please continue. Hope Anita fucks Bob and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

Waiting for future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Definitely want more!!

Virginiais4LoversVirginiais4Loversabout 3 years ago

While I’m doing my best not to judge “Bob, Sue, and Anita’s Romance Pt. 1” against Vicky and Alex, I need to shake off my recency bias. The stellar writing of “Victoria’s Secrets” and “Victoria & Alex Pt. 1” have me yearning for that same level of storytelling that made those so wonderfully memorable for me, and a true joy to see a trans-lady and her love, and allow me to lose myself, if but for a little while, in their lives, and their love-making.

As for the story, above, this is certainly a perfect-world situation for both Anita and Bob. Not having any real knowledge of one another, their connection seems to be almost instantaneous, bordering on the contrived. Certainly and seemingly good for Anita, as a lot of these real-world chance meetings can go off the rails so quickly and put her in danger (so I’ve heard). She demonstrates a surprising amount of trust and faith in Bob, even given her “live-in-the-moment” persona. She’s rewarded, either by luck, chance, or grace, by someone who has never revealed or displayed any tendencies towards trans-women, that the reader is aware of.

I don’t want to necessarily “poo-poo” it, because, overall, it was a fair attempt at trying to make the connection between themselves, to the reader. Again, the level and intricacy given in the set-up of Vicky and Alex is coloring my judgement, here. Establishing a bit more chemistry between Bob and Anita would’ve helped me appreciate their connection more. I would finally add that I don’t really connect with the term “sausage” in referring to the penis...seems rather frat boyish/machismo language. Those tried and true words that make erotica so great would’ve been better utilized...just my humble opinion.

Knowing that this was one of your earlier efforts, and to be fair to you, Nelly, I’d say you did well with Anita and Bob. As I submit this, I’ll be giving Pt. 2 my attention, next. Like many who have commented, I look forward to seeing where Sue fits into the picture, and how you develop each of their characters....:)

As always, I appreciate the effort and time you give, to allow readers like me, the opportunity to enjoy erotica in its written form. There are some absolutely gorgeous trans-ladies that I follow on Instagram and Tumblr. Being able to experience their beauty through the eyes of someone telling their stories of passion, love, aspirations, and sexuality takes on a completely different level for me...one that I savor.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Meeting a Woman such as Anita and ending up in bed with her has been a dream of mine for many years, I realise that it will never happen, however reading your story helps to fuel my fantasy and I look forward to reading more chapters.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This encounter felt so similar to many of my own hunni. So many men whose sexual potential is squandered in the monotony of a marraige that has lost all spark finally getting round to trying things they wished they had long ago x you do write well I am glad I read it. It is much better than my own efforts can't wait to read more. NaughtyAmy xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...