Bob, Sue and Anita's Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not just that, but he had enjoyed and been turned on by it. He wanted it; he wasn't sure whether it was her climactic orgasm or how huge a deal it was to enjoy this forbidden fruit or a mix of both. He was beyond caring; he was euphoric.

Now his dick was bursting at the seams and begging for satisfaction and his balls for release. Anita's hands fought to strip him of his T-shirt and shorts, almost tearing his boxers off. Once his dick was exposed, she plunged her mouth onto it, giving it several quick thrusts before releasing it.

She stood up and once again grabbed him and led him to the bedroom with his dick. He had to do a quick dance to release his feet from his shorts without falling over. "Now I am satisfied, it's time for your daughter to allow daddy his pleasure," Anita promised.

Once in the bedroom, she immediately slipped on a condom on him. Climbed onto the bed, on her hands and knees, presenting her round cheeks to him, "Come inside me again."

Bob almost jumped on the bed, on his knees, and brought his engorged member up to her entry and drove in. She was as tight and warm as he remembered, Anita squealed in delight and a little pain. Bob started pounding her arse hard, his hands on her hips, bouncing off her rear with a slap and gasp from her. Bob's knee slipped, dropping all his weight on her, which caused her to fall flat on the bed.

"Don't stop daddy, stay inside." Anita implored.

Anita was flat on the bed now, Bob led on top. She widened her legs to ease things, but Bob loved the feeling of her arse cheeks pressing on the tops of his thighs. Resting on her back, he put his weight on his elbows, slid his hands under her to stroke her breasts.

Raising his knees off the bed, balancing on his toes, he restarted pumping into her arse. She felt so good this was completely different from his wife's pussy. Her head turned sideways, so he could kiss her cheek and nuzzle her hair and neck. She was gasping with his thrusts and giving light squeals of delight as he tweaked her nipples.

Bob was in sensual overload, pumping faster, hearing a cacophony of Anita's voice and skin on skin slaps. Whilst feeling her soft flesh outside and her pulsating muscles inside. He felt his balls twitch with his own orgasm rising, then his shaft muscle, and he exploded into the condom again. He held his thrust and wiggled his waist into her buttocks, staying to empty his balls, then relaxed.

He withdrew and rolled onto his back, alongside Anita, who slid sideways onto him, kissing him.

"You are such a stallion, daddy; I am one lucky sugar doll."

She again removed his condom and squeezed his cum into her mouth, then returned to Bob to kiss. They wrapped around each other, cuddling, kissing, and stroking. It was strangely exciting for Bob to feel her little warm limp hose against him.

He got up to make a cup of tea, returning to find Anita curled up under the duvet. With it still early evening, they still had a lot of time before Bob would have to make his apologies and leave. He felt a pang of disappointment at the impending loss of this erotic holiday romance, full of forbidden fruit and broken taboos.

As they sat in bed, sipping tea, Bob explained that his wife would be more than likely better tomorrow. So whilst they could still surf under the guise of his original story, as just accidental friends, he couldn't risk 30 years of marriage.

"I know, it was the most wonderful thing. I have never felt so close to anyone or felt so rewarded in return by a gentle, kind, funny man. I know this has taken a great leap of faith from yourself, being an old straight fart." Anita giggled.

"Don't worry, you won't be the first married man to leave me to run back to his wife. But you are the first to have a holiday romance with me, the first one I really cared for and the first that I want to see again. I can't ask you to give that up, nor risk you losing it. If we meet up I will be careful with anything I say. I'd love for us to keep in touch and remain friends?".

"I'd love that too. As far as Sue is concerned we met as surf buddies by accident. If you meet her tomorrow, I know she will like you. She always wanted a daughter after our son. Unfortunately, as sons run in both our families, we stuck to one. Let's swap phone numbers then if I can't meet you for 9 in the morning for another surf lesson I can let you know. Plus, you can share your latest photos with me, please?"

Teacups set aside they swapped numbers, curled up, kissed, and cuddled and dozed.

Bob came round dozily, feeling Anita's hand stroking his swelling sausage, as it responded to his waking from slumber. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you, Bob. It is just so nice to lie with someone so caring and gentle. If this is what a genuine relationship is like, then I definitely want one now. My group sex, cum bucket days are over." Anita stated as she gently worked her soft hand on his now enlarging shaft.

Anita leaned over to kiss him, continuing to masturbate his throbbing and growing shaft stiff. Once stiff Anita dropped her head and began sucking his flag pole that pointing to the ceiling. She pulled up, then he felt a little tickle on the end of his shaft and her mouth wrap down again. She had loaded him with another condom!

"Top girl, you cheeky monkey," chuckled Bob.

She led on top, legs straddling him, and kissed him and with a wicked smile said, "Well, I couldn't miss one more opportunity for daddy to fuck me." Pecked a kiss on his lips and sat up. He could feel her dampness from early on his torso.

She raised herself up, shifted backward, squatting just over his flagpole. He felt her fingers guide her onto the tip and hung there for a short while, as she got into a comfortable position. She then slowly slid down his shaft, "Mmmmmm." Once again her tight love cave slid on Bob's shaft until her buttocks bottomed out on him, "How does that feel?"

"Oh, bloody marvelous you gorgeous girl you," Bob said looking up at her. Her hair flowing down her shoulders, over her breasts, and there resting on his lower belly was her limp little sausage again. Bob was feeling more at ease seeing it, being aroused, excited, and attracted by it and her shrunk little ball sack and the vision sat on him. Bob thanked god it wasn't an 8 inch whopper with a shopping bag dangling holding two huge oranges in it.

Anita rocked back and forth, Bob could feel him sliding inside her and she beamed with pleasure at the gentle rocking. Bob couldn't resist, his one hand quietly fondled her breasts and his other twiddled her limp sausage. Teasing it back into life, still slimy from her earlier orgasm, he enjoyed feeling the blood pumping back into it as she rocked on his shaft.

As her shaft filled, he was now lightly stroking it back and forth until it was stiff. He wrapped his hand on it tightly, pushing and pulling in time with her grinding their hips. Anita let out a whispered, "MmmmmMMMmm." With her head tilted back, her hair falling off her shoulders to round behind her. Her eyelids half closed as she focused on the pleasure of their physical contact.

Bob felt her love tunnel muscles tighten as she rose up, and then down slowly on his flagpole. This was lovely as he matched her rhythm on her own now rigid shaft, hoping to see her erupt again. She was now quietly gasping with each deep insertion into her. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," rising herself higher but making sure Bob's tip always remained inside her. She reached her arms behind her, rested her hands on Bob's knees. She could now support her weight as she increased her tempo. Her hair waved freely behind her. "Umph, umph, umph, umph," she grunted as her cheeks slapped onto Bob's damp crotch.

Bob dropped her shaft out of his hands to fondle both of her flattened breasts and it landed on his lower belly with a slap. It continued to slap repeatedly in unison with each landing of Anita on his shaft. This excited him, having a cock slapping on him, whilst he fucked her up the arse. Breaking another heterosexual taboo, but he no longer cared, he had now scrapped his male heterosexual programming. Looking up at this wonderful woman he was now pumping with renewed energy and adrenalin.

As Anita dropped herself once more, Bob raised his hips. The two meeting in the middle, Bob grunted and Anita squealed. Bob felt her tunnel muscles grip him and relax as they separated. The two of them repeatedly pounded their hips together. Bob, dropping his hands, grabbed her hips, wanting to see her breasts bounce in unison with her shaft slapping on his stomach. Whilst feeling her tight stroke as they met, then rise separating and repeat, and repeat, and repeat. He felt that tingle in his rigid flag pole with his orgasm climaxing. He wanted to pleasure this wonderful woman but couldn't hold back. At their next engagement he held onto her, releasing into her. "Aaarrrghhh Anita," he exclaimed.

But she hadn't cum, he hadn't satisfied her. He was frustrated with himself and disappointed. He wanted her to cum; he needed her to cum, to prove his manhood, to prove that he could satisfy her. In desperation, he withdrew his relaxing member, lifted her whilst he slid down the bed for her to sit high onto his chest. With one hand he masturbated her into his mouth. Holding her short staff, wanking her fast and hard, whilst licking and sucking on her tip.

Anita exclaimed, her voice rising with each word, "Bob, Oh Bob, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming."

Bob released his grip, grabbed her waist, and pulled her higher up his chest, opening his mouth to accept her stiff shaft inside, closed his lips tightly around it and sucked hard. Anita fell forwards over his head, grabbing onto the headboard of the bed. She thrust her hips into his face, pulling up, just enough to keep her inside his mouth, then driving back down, fucking his face. Anita grabbed and screamed into a pillow, "Aaaaaaaaaa."

Bob felt the pulse of her rod, then a spurt of salty cum in his mouth. He gripped her buttocks and held her tight onto his face, sucking hard as a second blob of cum entered his mouth. He sucked her to her last drop and then released her as her shaft deflated.

Anita rolled off of Bob, who climbed up the bed, to lie alongside her and they kissed passionately. "Fucking hell Bob, for one old fart you can get down and dirty, you are the best." She kissed and hugged him.

She snuggled up half on him, lying on his left side, head on his shoulder, kissing him. Bob wrapped his left arm around her, stroking her back, feeling shocked. Has he really just been face fucked by a woman with a cock, not only enjoying it, but he instigated it! Slowly he drifted off to sleep, listening to her breathing.

Bob's alarm rang at 10 pm and they had one last long lingering kiss and he got dressed, gathered his gear, and headed out, back to Sue, his wife, signaling the end of their holiday romance...

To Be Continued, (what will Sue think, if she finds out? Do you want to find out?) *******


12