All Comments on 'Bobby-Jack Pt. 03'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the hell!

Wow, Sorry to be critical of this long awaited chapter, but it seemed very rushed! Kind of disappointing!

We were left with a big surprising cliffhanger, this chapter should have started at that point!

Then the confusing part of wondering if Clay was getting married to Malcolm! This great story deserved a less rushed more detailed explanation of what the hell happened after Malcolm's arrival in the bedroom, and maybe how we got to the alter!!! You should rewrite something that comes close to the hot chapter two! Way to much was left out in an effort to get to a quick HEA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTH!!!!!!

why the rush ..am so not happy waited and waited and you give us this!! U know u could have done better right.

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 4 years ago
A bit disappointed

So much was left out

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm...

Hmmm….I agree with the other comments. Too bad to jump to marriage without anything after the guys being discovered by Malcom in bed. And no hot sex in this chapter…sigh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES