Bodie and Karma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd probably have moved sooner but I'd promised to stay on until Maria retired, which she did. She visits us every year at Thanksgiving. I managed to get a job as a detective in Boston. I'm sure being in the Sullivan family didn't hurt. Regardless, I do my best to prove my worth every day. I also finally got enough time in to retire from the Air Force Reserves as a Major. Not the path I'd planned on, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Speaking of big families. Yes. Five. Karma and I managed to have four kids in just four years. Two sets of Irish twins! Two girls and two boys. First was Alice, but we call her Allie. Eleven months later came Michael, who we call Micky. Karma decided on a 'break' then and Brian was welcomed a whopping two years later, then after just over eleven months, came Eileen. They are now seven, six, four and three, respectively. Life is comfortably chaotic. There's nothing quite like having four little gremlins crawl all over you giggling and planting wet kisses on you.

And you never know, maybe there will be more in the future.

Karma is teaching in a private school again. Our daycare. That's right, we set up a licensed daycare right down the street. There is a list to get in because Karma teaches the kids art, no matter how young. I don't know why we hadn't thought about it sooner. She loves kids, loves teaching and of course loves being a mom. It's the perfect solution. And, she has my mother there helping and a rotating roster of aunts and cousins.

Not surprisingly, a lot of her patrons are police families. Lots of them volunteer time and there's never an officer too far away. It's probably the safest day care on the east coast! We're a tight community.

Somehow, Karma still looks like she did when I met her. I know it's a lot to do with yoga. She doesn't teach it anymore, at least not officially. She shows my mother a lot and I have to say, my mom looks better than she has in years.

You're probably wondering what happened to Amber and Randy. We pressed charges. They caught everyone who took part and then they couldn't throw each other under the bus fast enough. We talked to the prosecutor and agreed to accept plea agreements from all of them rather than put Karma through a trial. We got word that Randy was killed in prison. Seemed he kept himself out more than once by ratting out other people. They were waiting. We heard Amber served two years and then was released on probation. She apparently turned her life around. Good for her, I guess. As for the others, who knows? We try not to live in the past.

I much prefer the present. Like watching Karma in a bikini. Did I mention she looks the same as when I met her? I lied...she's hotter! Recent motherhood has just made her sexier. I mean, damn. I don't deserve this!

As I stare at her perfect ass, which still looks incredible despite her somewhat modest bikini bottom, she turns her head, looking over her shoulder at me. She's got that look. Did I say I preferred the present? Now, I'm thinking about the future. That wink she just gave me says I'm getting lucky tonight!


I could have put this in a different category but was afraid it would give away the story's direction. In the end, I decided to keep it in romance. In the end, that's what the complete work is.