Body Language (Sevgi Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it was sexier to me this way, and her ass felt tighter at this angle, I was able to last a lot longer this time. She was on her 5th orgasm when I finally came, and her asshole literally sucked the cum out of my balls. And it was so good, we'd both have loved to keep going, but she was already late getting back to work. As for me, while I would have kept making love to her if she wanted, I was too worn out to go back to the gym. So, I went home and took a shower, then crawled into bed to sleep until my son came home at 4:30.

The next day, there really was something extra in Aysegul's smiles and waves. And, there was definitely more wiggle in her walk, and even more in her aerobic moves. Plus, she was constantly looking over her shoulder to make sure I was still watching her ass while we exercised. Naturally, we had lunch together at the same place we'd had it the day before. This time though, I only fucked her ass once, although I licked her both before and after I fucked her. And the fucking itself was slower and sweeter, and was done face to face, since we both liked it better that way. But, even with the slower pace, and doing less than we had the first time, we both knew we were starting something that we wouldn't want to stop. And we showed that by doing it every single day for the next three weeks.

Then came my last day before I'd have to go back to work and when we'd have to give up our lunch time dates. Aysegul surprised me by calling in sick that day, then messaging me to skip the gym and come straight to her house. Since we might not be able to get together for a while after this, she wanted our last time to be special, and she wanted us to spend all morning making it that way. She even dressed special for the occasion, by wearing a see through baby doll for me to take off. After that, we did what we usually did, although I licked her to more orgasms before moving up to slide my cock into her ready and always willing asshole.

After I'd cum in her ass though,and was moving down to do some tongue work, she stopped me. She said there were a couple of things she'd been fantasizing about and had wanted to do ever since we started. But, we'd never had enough time to do them and still do the ass fucking that she wanted even more. Today though, we had the time, and she wanted to do both of them, starting with the one she'd fantasized about the most. So, she wanted me to lay back and relax while she showed me that I wasn't the only one who enjoyed doing dirty things. Just like I licked her asshole after I fucked it, she was going to suck my dirty cock. And, like I kept going long after her asshole was clean, she wasn't going to stop until she'd made me cum in her mouth.

While she was telling me this, I was already moving to lay down on the bed, and Aysegul wasted no time stuffing my half hard cock into her mouth. As my cock hardened, she had to let some of it out, but even when it was fully hard, she still had more than half of it in her mouth. There was no finesse to her cock sucking, just pure animal hunger with lots of moans, as if she was starving for my sperm. And that was just as good as having a girl with technique, because her enjoying what she was doing was exciting to me. So exciting, that it didn't take me long to give her the sperm she was hungry for.

After I came though, she kept right on sucking, until she was sure my cock would stay hard by itself. Then, instead of wanting me to fuck her ass some more, she told me she wanted my cock in her pussy, and wanted me to fill that with my cream as well. I asked if she was sure about that, since she'd told me on the first day that her pussy belonged to her husband, and only he could fuck her there. She answered that she'd changed her mind about that right after we'd finished fucking that day. Now, I could do anything I wanted to her, as long as I fucked her ass first. And she'd have told me that before, but as she'd said, we hadn't had time for anything else until today.

As I slid into her hot wet pussy, and started slowly fucking her, she said that she'd definitely make sure we found the time for this, because my cock felt so good inside her. Of course, with me her ass would always be the first thing she wanted me to fuck. This came a very close second though, and she could easily get addicted to it as well. Then, after a few minutes of making love like that, she told me she might have an answer to our problem. Our problem referred to how we could keep seeing each other once I went back to work. And, it was something we'd been trying to figure out for the last week.

When I wasn't working, we could spend lunchtime together, and use her apartment because it was empty during the daytime. But, since all I'd have was my exercise nights from now on, it seemed impossible to continue. First off, we couldn't use her apartment anymore because her husband was home at night. My house had never been safe, and hotels were too expensive, even if we could find one that wouldn't question the fact that we weren't married. That meant we had nowhere to meet, even if we could get together at night. And, that was the other problem, because Aysegul worked from 10 in the morning until 10 at night, and her dinner break was before I could get there. All that was left was maybe one day a month that we could both take a day off from work, without our spouses getting suspicious. If that was the best we could do, it really wasn't worth the risk we'd be taking to be together.

Now though, Aysegul was saying she had an answer, and not just a way to find the time, she had a place we could go too. However, before she would explain it to me, she wanted to know what I thought of one of the other instructors, a girl named Sevgi. Specifically she wanted to know if I thought Sevgi had a nice body, and if I'd ever had fantasies about fucking her. I asked what this had to do with our problem, and Aysegul asked me to just answer the question, and to please be completely honest. I said fine, then told her that Sevgi had a nice enough body, but she was too masculine and too aggressive to turn me on. In other words, she was probably a lesbian, or at least that was the way she acted towards men. And, her aggressiveness showed in her face, making her look mean, which was a definite turn off. Then I asked her again what this had to do with our problem and its solution.

And again, Aysegul didn't answer, instead she asked what I'd say if she told me she wanted me to make love to Sevgi. When I told her I'd say no, she asked what if doing so would fix our problem. I answered that she needed to explain that to me, because I didn't see how that would help. She said that Sevgi wasn't exactly a lesbian, she was bisexual, and although she preferred women, she did like men sometimes. However, most likely for the reasons I'd said, men weren't attracted to her and she kept getting turned down when she offered herself to any of them. But, if I was willing to make love to her, say twice a month, she would solve our problem for us. Not only would she switch shifts with her once a week so that we could be together, she'd even let us use her apartment since she lived alone.

If we hadn't been fucking while she told me this, I probably would have walked out right then. Because we were though, and I didn't want to stop fucking her until I came, I was at least willing to listen to her explanation of how Sevgi knew enough about us to make that offer. And that's probably why she'd started this conversation when she did, instead of when we were laying in each other's arms afterwards. Of course, she didn't want to explain everything at first, saying only that Sevgi had figured out we were lovers by herself. But, when I kept pushing the question of how Sevgi knew about our problem, she finally broke down and gave me the full story.

As she'd said before, Sevgi preferred women, even though she wanted a man every now and then. And, unlike with men, things sometimes happened in the girl's locker room after the customers had all gone home. So, there were times that she'd let Sevgi lick her pussy, although she wouldn't do anything herself. It didn't happen as often as it used to, because they were on different shifts now, but it still happened on occasion. And on one of those occasions, not long after we started, Sevgi had told her she knew we were lovers. We left for lunch together and came back together, and there was no hiding our body language. And, just to be sure, she'd followed us one day and saw us going in to her apartment. Aysegul hadn't denied it, because she couldn't, and over the next few times Sevgi ate her pussy, she'd pried the details of what we did from her.

She'd already known about the difficulty Sevgi had in finding decent male lovers. And, Sevgi had commented many times about how she wished she could find someone, to do the things I did, to her too. Then, our time started running out, and she'd let that slip during one of their locker room sessions. Sevgi had pried the rest of the story out of her, with her tongue, and had later made her offer. At that point I provided something she'd left out, that she'd already agreed to it, hadn't she? And her response was that there was no other way, and she didn't want to give up what we had. Now, I really was thinking about pulling out and leaving, orgasm or no orgasm.Because she'd sacrificed me to the she-wolf, without even asking me first, and that pissed me off. When I told her that, she said that I wasn't the only one who would have to sacrifice so we could keep getting together.

Again, I let her explain, because I was curious to hear what she had to offer Sevgi for this deal. She said that if Sevgi turned me off that much, I could at least close my eyes and pretend I was fucking someone else. But, she wouldn't be able to do that, because what Sevgi wanted from her was something she'd never done with anyone and had never thought of doing. And that was to do to Sevgi what Sevgi did to her, and lick her too when they got together. Yet, she'd agreed to do that, because she wanted to keep doing this bad enough to agree to anything Sevgi asked for. So, couldn't I at least try it once with Sevgi, before I threw everything away?

There was one thing I hadn't told Aysegul, and I didn't have any intention of telling her. That was the fact that I'd have no problem whatsoever fucking Sevgi. I mean, the biggest problem with Sevgi was her attitude, not her looks, although her attitude did show in her face. She looked like someone who hated men, so naturally, men wouldn't be attracted to her. But, she still had a nice body, and the few times the scowl had left her face, she'd been kind of pretty. Considering that she was desperate enough to make this deal to get me to fuck her, I didn't think that scowl would be there when we did. However, I was a little pissed at Aysegul, even if what she did was with the best intentions. So, I decided to get a little bit of revenge for her not asking me first, and get something I would like to see out of the deal as well. I'd agree to do what she wanted me to do with Sevgi, on one condition, and only on that condition.

The condition was that my first time with Sevgi wouldn't be me and Sevgi alone. If she wanted me to fuck Sevgi, she was going to be there then or else it wasn't going to happen. So, she needed to set it up with Sevgi and let me know when we could all get together at once. And, if I had to, I could even take off work that day to be with them. Then I lowered my voice and started whispering in her ear the things I planned to do, as I went back to long deep strokes in her pussy. I was going to start by getting Sevgi ready, then fucking her asshole while she ate Aysegul's pussy. And after I came in Sevgi's ass, we were going to change positions, and I was going to work on her ass while she licked Sevgi clean. I went on to talk about them both licking me clean when I finished with Aysegul's ass, and them licking each other while I rested. And then I talked about other nasty things I had in mind for when I got hard again.

If I expected Aysegul to protest the things I was saying, I was wrong. As a matter of fact, the exact opposite happened and my words, as well as my fucking, drove her into a series of orgasms. And her only comments were that she loved that idea, because it would make her first time easier too. When I told her that licking Sevgi clean didn't just mean eating her pussy, she said she didn't care. As long as I was there, either licking or fucking her asshole, she'd have no problem sticking her tongue deep in Sevgi's ass too. And, just thinking about doing that was making her hornier than hell. Now, all that she wanted was for me to pull my cock out of her pussy, and shove it back into her ass where it belonged. But, when it came time for me to cum, she wanted it to be in her third hole, so she could taste everything we'd done. Her wish was my command, and after fucking her ass for another 15 minutes, I let her suck my cock for the last two minutes until I came in her mouth.

It took a week and a half for the girls to set things up, and they made it a whole day affair lasting until 9:30 that night. I won't tell you here what happened, because I'm saving those details for another story. I'll just say that everyone enjoyed it enough that threesomes are now a once a month thing for us. And not only do I look forward to my nights with Aysegul, I look forward to the ones with Sevgi too. Speaking of Sevgi, my friend has been watching her on the nights she works when I'm there. And, he's started telling me that not only does he think Aysegul has the hots for me, but that Sevgi does too. Of course, I still tell him that he's reading their body language all wrong. That's because the messages their bodies send me are private, just between the three of us. And, we all prefer that they stay that way.

12