Body Mod Charity - Abby and Gabby

Story Info
Two twins agree on getting tattooed to help their Grandma.
1.7k words
4.51
13.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail and Gabrielle, known as Abby and Gabby, were two 21-year-old identical twin sisters who lived together in a small house. Their parents died in a car accident ten years ago and their only living relative was their beloved grandmother. She lives in an old people's home and Abby and Gabby have had to spend most of their earnings to pay for it.

They both knew they couldn't afford to do this any longer, so they had to find something to solve their financial problems. It was then that Abby came across an article about the Body Mod Charity and Luisa's transformation into a fully tattooed and altered human vixen. Could this be their solution?

A few days later, Abby and Gabby were sitting in Jess and Mike's tattoo studio. The tattooists agreed to support the twins. In fact, Mike already had a great idea of what to do with the twins.

Discussing the details, Abby and Gabby said they only wanted to change parts of their bodies that could be covered. Jess explained that they could not guarantee this, but that they could set the minimum bid for changing parts of the heads or hands so high that it was unlikely that anyone would pay for it. Also, they were two people to be modified, so the changes of coverable areas would already raise enough money to support their grandmother. They also agreed that they would only allow identical changes, so a change would only be made if it was paid for by both twins.

Three months later, Jess called the twins to tell them that they had raised enough money to help their grandmother. They had also only paid for coverable alterations, so they could continue with their normal lives after the transformation. Abby and Gabby were so excited!

Before coming to the tattoo studio, they were sent to a plastic surgeon to get breast implants. The next day they left the clinic with their new size D breasts. The twins felt quite uncomfortable as their new breasts were very visible under their T-shirts. So this change cannot be completely hidden - but it is a small price to pay to help their grandmother. Once the wounds had healed, the twins went to the studio to get their first tattoos.

Before they could begin, Mike and Jess prepared their canvases by permanently removing the twins pubic and armpit hair. Mike then began to transfer a tattoo blueprint onto Abby and Gabby's wrists, ankles and necks. He checked the placement carefully to make sure it was exactly the same for both twins. When he was finished, they started tattooing the outlines.

When Abby asked about the tattoos, Mike explained that the wrist and ankle tattoos would be ribbons, while the neck tattoos would be an elaborate kawaii choker collar with a ribbon tie on the front and a name tag underneath. They will fill in the color of the ribbons and colors as they finish the rest of the body. But these tattoos will also mark the boundaries of the body tattoo, so that their hands, feet and head will be free of tattoos. This information made the twins happy, although Abby wondered how she would cover the collar tattoo. She will now have to wear a scarf when she leaves the house.

When the outlines were finished, Mike transferred the new blueprint onto Abby's chest. When Abby saw the tattoo she almost fainted: It was the words "SEX KITTEN" in bold 4 inch high gothic letters! Abby wanted to protest, but then she remembered that she had agreed to any changes to her body. Grandma might never see that tattoo!

"So now you know what you will be turned into," Jess told them.

"We thought that old women love kittens, so isn't it the right thing to turn you into kittens? And I know you are going to have a lot of fun with your new body, so the term 'sex kittens' is perfect!"

When Abby's tattoo was finished, Mike copied the same text onto Gabby's chest.

The next day Mike and Jess started tattooing the future sex kittens. Soon black leopard spots covered the twins' backs.

"Did you know that every leopard has a unique pattern? So you two are an exception: you will have exactly the same pattern, nobody will be able to tell the difference between your spots," said Jess.

The tattooist continued with the spots on the front of the twins, getting smaller towards the middle and on their breasts. Then they tattooed their nipples, cunt and anus in deep black. The next day they finished the leopard spots on Abby and Gabby's arms and legs until they reached the tattooed boundaries.

"Until now, you two have been completely identical. But we are going to change that. From now on, no one will have any problem telling you apart," said Mike.

He handed the twin two sealed envelopes.

"Please choose one and open it."

Abby chose one first and opened it. It contained a blue card.

"Excellent! Abby, from now on your name will be Baby Blue and Gabby, you will be called Pinky," said Mike with a smile on his face.

He took the tattoo gun and inked the new names onto the name tags on their tattooed collars. He then asked them to lie face down on the tattoo tables.

Mike took his tattoo equipment and ink colors and started to fill in the space between Abby's leopard spots with a baby blue color. At the same time, Jess started tattooing Gabby in pink. Over the next few hours, both tattooists worked on their kittens, first filling in the space on their backs, then covering their sides.

As they moved to the front, the colors became more and more white, until there was a white stripe running down the front of the kittens. The next day the arms and legs were covered. When all the space between the ribbons and collar was filled with ink, Mike and Jess switched places and Mike coloured Abby's ribbons and collar pink, while Gabby's were baby blue.

"Your colors show that each of you is an individual, but at the same time you are both almost equal and complete each other," explained Jess.

The next day all four met again. This was the big day when Abby and Gabby, or rather Baby Blue and Pinky, would see the final result and get their pay cheque. But first Jess and Mike dyed Baby Blue's and Pinky's hair and eyebrows to match. Then they painted their fingers and toenails the same color.

The twins were so happy. They still felt uncomfortable with their huge breasts and the huge sex kitten tattoo on their chests, and they still had to get used to their coloring. But they had to admit that the idea of matching tattoos and colors was great. Plus, they could cover the changes and help their grandmother financially.

"We have a surprise for you," Jess told them.

"Please sit back down in the tattoo chairs!"

Confused, the twins sat down.

"Some of your bidders were so excited by the idea of creating two twin sex kittens that they paid the missing amount to complete your alterations."

Baby Blue and Pinky looked at each other in horror. What does this mean?

But before they could think about it, Jess and Mike simultaneously started to shave off their top hair with an electric clipper. Blue and pink hair fell to the floor until both were completely bald. Then their eyebrows were removed with the clippers. Immediately the tattooist massaged a cream into their scalps. While the cream was doing its job, permanently destroying the hair roots and leaving the two kittens permanently bald, Jess and Mike started tattooing their hands.

They extended the pattern of spots from their wrists to the tops of their hands, getting smaller on the fingers. When the spots were filled in and the area between them was coloured pink and blue, they turned the hands over and tattooed black pads on the palms, filling in the remaining area with white. The tattooist then repeated the same design on the kittens' feet. Pinky and Baby Blue cried the whole time. What had they done? How could they ever cover this up? So Mike gave them a sedative and started working on their ears to make them pointy. He then replaced their canines with larger fangs and permanently changed their cute human smiles to kittens.

The next day Mike and Jess started tattooing the backs of the twins' heads, making sure they both got the same spot in exactly the same place. Then they moved on to tattooing the front of their faces, gradually reducing the size of the spots from the forehead down towards the eyes and sides, and from the bottom towards the mouth. Next they began to fill the kittens' lips with a deep black color, extending it to the sides to give them a permanent happy grin.

They inked a black line up to their noses, ending in a cute little black spot on the tip of their noses. Then they tattooed heavy black eyeliner and black eyeshadow, extending it to look more feline. The last hours were spent tattooing their newly pointed ears and filling in the space between the spots with pink, baby blue and white. Using the hair left over from shaving, Mike made a pink and a blue butt plug, one for each of the kittens.

The end result was stunning. Pinky and Baby Blue looked like little leopard kittens that had fallen into a paint bucket. The collars and ribbons made them even cuter. The only contrast was the bold sex kitten tattoo on their chest and their large breasts. It was obvious that they could never go back to their old lives.

The next day, their grandmother's nursing home received a large cheque to cover all the old lady's expenses for years to come. But Baby Blue and Pinky were never seen in town again. They are said to have moved to a bigger city where they earn their living by being booked by rich men to be their sex twin kittens for the weekend. Sometimes you can find some kinky pictures of them on the net and it looks like they are enjoying their new lifestyle.