Body of Worship: Used Divinely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An anxious note of fear edged Leya's lust at the woman's warning. Perhaps another partner would be safer...

But Mathieu was already there, wrapping his arm around Leya as he drew her down onto the cushions. Her body responded to his lead, pliant and willing and warm against his. She groaned as his mouth covered hers. He growled and kissed her deeper, tongue probing her lips for entry, but she held him off, wary of too much, too quickly. She had to remain in control.

She broke off the kiss to nibble at his earlobe instead, eliciting a gasp from Mathieu as he pulled her hip closer to him, one hand sliding up her thigh beneath her robe. Leya felt her body awakening in fiery arousal. Their lips met again and this time hers parted, inviting his tongue to slide inside; he repaid her for her earlier coyness with a teasing, thrusting rhythm in his kiss, his mouth promising things that filled Leya's senses with only one thing: More.

He finally relinquished her to tear at the belt of her robe, pulling it off and throwing it into the cushions, before sliding her robe up her thighs, over her hips, past her aching breasts and off her shoulders. She wriggled the rest of the way out of the garment and found Mathieu stripped naked, his toned chest and strong arms balanced by muscled thighs - and between them, a growing erection.

Panting, they stared into each other's eyes, and that electric spark hummed between them again, the air crackling with their mingled power. One of Mathieu's hands reached for her breast, gentle and deliberate as he caressed her swollen nipple with a thumb. Leya sucked in a breath and let her hands follow his, running them across his chest, arms, waist, thighs. His muscled abdomen moved against her fingertips as he leaned forward, planting featherlight kisses along her jawline.

Leya lost track of her own desires. She wanted to please him, to make him want her, to open him to pleasure and feeling - and oh Goddess, did she want to feel him. Everything about his body made her ache with want.

He squeezed her nipple.

She gasped.

He pinched it harder.

Her toes curled.

It was a delicious hint of pain, hazed by desire, drawing a moan from her lips and causing her legs to buckle. Mathieu's arm tightened, lifting her slightly, supporting her weight as he urged her down onto the cushions, positioning himself between her spread legs as his hands slid down her body to her hips.

His weight settled atop her, solid muscle, sweat, scent and man.

And she ached for it, deep within, yearning for his touch. Her nails raked lightly over his back and then trailed down his sides, before resting her hands on his chest.

"We can't..." she whispered.

You can! her body screamed.

"Our vows..." he agreed.

Our bodies! his hard cock argued, pressing against her thighs.

She shivered beneath his touch, legs slowly spreading, coaxed open by her wanton desire, the temptation of his body. Her power swirled high, building to release. Their lips met again.

"Excellent work, Acolytes! Continue your practice - and remember, do not climax until I command you to release your power."

Leya had forgotten about the Priestess, the hall, the other Acolytes and broke off the kiss in stunned surprise to look up at the woman as she paced towards them.

"Continue," the woman instructed and Mathieu eagerly buried his face between Leya's breasts, fondling them between gentle nips and nibbles. His other hand slid up her thigh and she shivered at the light touch.

He didn't seem bothered by the priestess' presence at all. In fact, Leya thought he seemed almost delighted by it, now grinning up at the woman as he teased Leya, his fingers tracing higher and higher towards her wet folds-

"Watch," the priestess instructed Mathieu and to Leya's shock (and surprised excitement) the woman sunk down to her knees beside her. Mathieu sat back on his heels, grin widening as Leya let out a gasp when the woman's hand delicately caressed her. A single stroke from those experienced fingers was nearly enough to send her over the edge and Leya did her best to focus on controlling her power.

The priestess seemed amused and lengthened her strokes, circling Leya's breasts before delving between her thighs. Her fingers grazed Leya's wet folds, a caress too quick to register properly, but still- Leya whimpered. If only she were allowed to climax!

She opened her legs wider, giving the woman better access to her slick entrance, and she gasped when she felt the first glint of the woman's tongue sliding against her slit, swirling teasing circles, as though testing the waters before tasting. And then, simultaneously, a nip at her nipple as Mathieu joined in the delicious torment.

The room buzzed around her, spinning faster and faster as she thrashed under the couple's combined attention, tugging at her nerves and her control, making her lose herself, wanting everything they offered, drowning in need.

And her power grew, the force of it thickening the air with urgent arousal.

She panted, moans and gasps issuing from her lips, and then whined as the priestess pulled away, leaving her wet and throbbing with need.

"Now," the priestess loudly declared to the room. "Unleash your power."

Mathieu let out a satisfied growl, practically tackling Leya who eagerly spread her legs, drawing him into her with a low moan as she felt herself satisfyingly stretched. Almost immediately she began to climax, back arching and hips bucking, as he thrust into her with urgent need.

And then she felt lips on her breast.

It was the priestess, spurring her on, murmuring encouragement to push for more, her teeth grazing against Leya's stiff nipples with every whisper.

Leya rode the wave of pleasure and struggled to control it, building from one orgasm to the next. Around the threesome, the hall began to haze with sheer, concentrated lust as Acolytes unleashed their power and the sounds of satisfied moans and ecstatic whimpers filled the air.

Leya screamed for more.

Mathieu obliged, thrusting faster and deeper and Leya felt herself spiralling upwards as she chained climaxes, each burst of pleasure feeding into the next and enhancing her power.

Mathieu grunted and plunged himself in deep, holding Leya tight, while the priestess nipped at her breast.

Almost there.

Almost release.

Almost power.

"Release," the priestess commanded in a husky whisper and then Leya wailed, mind blanking as she gave in to a final, shattering climax, waves of power rolling off her in a series of earthshaking bursts of pure ecstasy. Inside her, she felt the heat and quivering as Mathieu came, their flashes of power melding together in an overwhelming force. Soft moans echoed through the room as it reached the other Acolytes, and a few faint tendrils of power reflected back to her, rumbling aftershocks of pleasure in response to their own.

Then it was gone, leaching away in sweet little trills and pulses as the Acolytes sank exhausted into the ground, their forms fluttering like dead leaves.

"In Ishayna's name!" The priestess led the cry, and tiredly the spent Acolytes joined in, devoting their pleasure to their Goddess.

Leya slumped forward onto Mathieu's shoulder, purring contentedly, eyelids fluttering closed, feeling as close to sated as she ever had been in her life. He held her tight, pressing his lips to hers in tender appreciation.

Beside her, the priestess had risen and was clapping her hands for attention.

"This ends today's Practice," she declared. "You are dismissed - but remember your vow: outside of this hall, no hands shall touch your body save your own."

Leya and Mathieu's eyes met in another electric gaze and, despite her weariness, Laya felt a burning between her thighs that made her suspect that, despite the release training provided, keeping her vows would be easier said than done with Mathieu around...

12