My Husband's Retirement Party

Story Info
Getting naked and naughty with Bill, Josh, Jan, and my husband.
2.2k words
4.32
14.5k
19
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a blonde haired, brown eyed married mother of two, five-seven, with a 36C-24-38 figure, an empty nester.

My husband is six-two, with dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and heavily muscled tipping the scales around 230lbs.

We've had an open marriage for almost eighteen years, both of us thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

My husband after thirty-one years as a cop, had decided it was time to hang up his badge and gun. So I took it upon myself to make sure his retirement didn't end with a dinner, gold watch, and a bunch of handshakes and pats on the back.

I planned a big party, making sure to invite everyone on his shift, the entire SWAT team, his friends from other departments and the few close friends he made over the years.

So on a warm morning in May, the Saturday before his official retirement the following Monday, the Chief, SWAT team Captain and another officer, picked up my husband that morning for breakfast and a round of golf, while I got everything ready for the party.

My husband's best friend Bill, our next door neighbor and one of my friends with benefits had been helping me all day, setting up tables and chairs in the yard, helping me in the house, he was even kind enough to to wash my back as we conserved water by showering together, after we had a pleasant forty-five minute session of fucking. Bill left while I was fixing my hair, makeup and getting dressed. Blue jean shorts and a sleeveless button up top, with matching bra and thong.

The guy's from the team showed up together, the officers from his shift not far behind, almost everyone of them brought their wives or girlfriend or husband's. About that time The team paramedics arrived, Everyone dressed in polo shirts and shorts except for Jan, who was in a calf length flower print sundress which buttoned from top to bottom, the top buttons open exposing her ample cleavage, at five-five, with strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, she was very tanned and toned, she came straight to me gave me a hug, holding onto my arm as we waited for my husband to get home.

The guy's from the team set up a five gallon water jug on an office water cooler on the deck filled with a blue party drink which was referred to as Smurf piss.

One of the younger men on the team, filled cups with ice, and the smurf piss, then made sure every woman there got a

cup.

Josh was single, built like Adonis, extremely handsome,he was also quite the flirt. When he handed Jan and I our drinks he flashed a huge smile looked both of us up and down, saying we should be careful that the drink was known to cause women to get naked and naughty, but he'd watch out for us if needed as he winked and walked away.

Bill was nearby, hearing what Josh said to us, and us laughing, looked directly at me and said, I love naked and naughty.

Jan looked at Bill, then me, smiled saying cops,alcohol, and testosterone were always an interesting mix.

Fifteen minutes or so later my husband got home, the yard full of cars gave the surprise away, along with the music and laughter. He rounded the corner of the house dropped his golf bag, walked straight to me picked me up gave me a huge kiss and hug spinning me around to hoots and hollering from the crowd. My big tough SWAT cop,hard nosed Lt. had a tear in his eye as he thanked me, as everyone there was applauded him.

He announced that he needed a drink and a quick shower walking inside, heading into the bedroom to shower and change, with a crown and coke in hand.

Jan was on her third drink, I was on my second when she walked back over to me saying that I was a great wife, and a very lucky woman that my husband was

a great guy, and he would be missed.

Then she said she had to powder her nose and went inside.

Josh was back at my side with another cup of smurf piss, once again flirting as he handed me the cup. He watched as I put my empty cup on a bench, looking down my shirt as I leaned over. When I stood up and caught him all I did was smile, asking if he was waiting for me to get naughty. He smiled back saying he had me covered if I needed, anything I wanted, and he was going to make sure my cup stayed full.

My husband had finished his shower and came out in cargo shorts and a polo shirt we were all having a great time. The Chief left after making sure everyone had a designated driver for the evening.

When he left the party really got going, a few of the married couples left, as the sun was going down, when I wasn't around my husband, I noticed Jan was around him. Bill or Josh were flirting with me, Josh especially, making good on his promise to keep my cup full. I had unbuttoned my shirt enough that both Josh and Bill could see my sheer lace bra

and my erect nipples jutting against the fabric. Josh was right about the drinks making you want to get naked and naughty.

I also noticed Jan's sun dress was only held closed by four maybe five of the middle buttons, as she hung onto my husband's arm, even when I was there.

When I went inside during this time, as I walked out of the master bath into the bedroom, Josh was walking in, telling me the other bathrooms were full. Then he asked me if I had enough to drink to get naked and naughty, smiling as he stared at my cleavage. This twenty-five year old man was leaving no doubt about his intentions that night.

I was really feeling the drinks, so I told him I was feeling naughty but there were to many people around to get naked, so what did he have in mind. Without saying anything other than he loved my tits, he

stepped up, slid his hands under my shirt, pushed up my bra and started fondling my breasts kissing my neck as he did.

When he did I moved back into the bathroom telling him to pinch my nipples,

as I unbuttoned my shirt. When I leaned against the counter I started rubbing his erection through his shorts, asking him if I was being naughty enough yet, he answered by giving me a very long tongue swirling kiss.

He had unbuttoned, unzipped my shorts, slipping his hand down my thong starting to play with the wet lips of my pussy when I heard Jan's voice outside my bedroom calling my name.

Josh froze, I called out to Jan telling her I'd be right there as I motioned for Josh to be quiet pushing him against the wall, straightened my clothes and walked into the kitchen with Jan.

She was standing there leaning against the center island smiling, and asked if I was okay, that she had a question for me, but I needed to fix my shirt that it was buttoned wrong. As I rebuttoned my shirt,

she said I didn't mean to intrude but Bill asked if I knew where you were, and your husband told me if I wanted him to have sex with me, I would have to ask you.

Secondly it's really none of my business, but I do believe Bill wants to have sex with you. Lastly everyone else is gone, so why is Josh still hiding out in the bathroom?

Well, I answered you go get Josh, I'll Get Bill and my husband and let's see what happens next, I walked back into the den with my husband and Bill, Josh was watching Jan dancing very seductively in the middle of the room, with the stereo playing.

Now Jan and I were both drunk and very horny so I started dancing with her, Bill and Josh were sitting on either end of the couch, watching us dancing with each other, as my husband took a seat in a chair, telling Jan and I we were very hot, and he was enjoying our little show.

As we danced we caressed each other's bodies, Jan was behind me her hands cupping and squeezing my breasts, she started unbuttoning my shirt, pulling it open as I was facing my husband exposing my bra. When we turned back towards Bill and Josh, she pulled it off, throwing it in Josh's lap, slipping my bra straps off my shoulders then unhooking it

as I held it in place.

I looked from Josh to Bill, asking them if they still wanted naked and naughty as I slowly lowered my bra, and threw it to Bill, both of them were now sitting on the edge of the couch, as I unbuttoned, unzipped my shorts, pushing them over my hips exposing my lace thong. Taking a seat between them, asking them give me some help with my shorts.

Jan was in front of my husband pulling his shirt over his head, her dress was in the middle of the floor, as my husband was removing her thong and pulling her into his lap.

Bill and Josh had my shorts and thong removed, playing with my breasts. Josh was pinching my nipple as Bill was squeezing the other, then he asked just how naughty I was going to be, my answer was very naughty, but I was the only one naked as I began rubbing my hand over Bill's crotch using the other to

rub Josh's.

Jan was now on the floor between my husband's thighs her head bobbing as she sucked his cock,so I told Bill that's what I wanted, Josh said he would like it very much as he stood up and dropped his shorts, took his shirt off, standing at my side his throbbing erection in front of my face as he stroked it. It was thin, very long and hard as steel, so I looked into his eyes as I wrapped my hand around the shaft and slurpped it into my mouth, as hard as he was, his skin was as smooth and supple as velvet.

Bill was now undressed, he guided my other hand to his long thick shaft and

stood by as I stroked, when I took him into my mouth, Josh picked up my legs placed them on the couch, crawled between them, and started fingering me as he teased my clit with his tongue.

As he did my body tensed as my orgasm started covering Josh's face with my juices as I deep throated Bill.

We slid to the floor, Bill straddled my leg, placed the other leg over his shoulder, slowly and steadily penetrating my wet gaping pussy thrusting deeply inside me.

Josh placed his cock to my lips asking me to suck him, telling me I was so fucking hot as he pinched one of my nipples hard.

Bill was thrusting hard and fast the smooth skin of his cock sliding deep inside me was almost overwhelming.

Josh was polite enough to let me know he was going to cum, and when I continued sucking, I massaged his prostate, he moaned wrapped his fingers in my hair, as he shot thick sweet semen down my throat, filling my mouth, I swallowed several times and he was still cumming, he finished milking the last of it on my breasts as Bill, for the second time that day ejaculated his thick hot semen deep within me.

Josh was now licking his semen from my breasts, then he kissed me allowing me to taste our combined juices

Jan was facing us riding my husband hard and fast telling him how good his cock felt, as she started squirting while she rubbed her clit. Josh, Bill and I were watching them as Bill started finger fucking me again, Jan moaned as my husband filled her with his hot,thick, milky

semen and dipped her fingers in sucking them clean.

Josh pulled me onto his lap and fucked me then rolled me onto my back, Jan was beside me as my husband continued fucking her, talking to me, kissing me as I squeezed her firm breasts.

When Josh started cumming I was surprised at how much hot powerful semen he had left. He just kept thrusting, my orgasms were to many to count, When I straddled Bill, and began riding him, Josh was still rock hard as he got behind me and pushed himself into my ass thrusting in rhythm with Bill.

Jan swallowed every drop when my husband ejaculated the second time, and turned to show me before she did. She asked for lube and much to my surprise she took every inch of my husband's long, very thick cock in her ass, and wanted it harder.

When it was over Jan and I continued with each other until we were thoroughly satisfied and completely spent. Josh fell asleep on our couch naked, Bill went home and My husband, Jan and I slept in our bed.

The next morning after showers and breakfast, Josh and I spent more time in the bedroom, while my husband was entertaining Jan on the center island in the kitchen.

It was a very interesting night and morning, Happy Retirement baby!