All Comments on 'Body Politic'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Wow... Just... Amazingly Well Done...

...YKN you're writing is always exceptional, but the feelings you placed within this story were dead on. It can be so hard to read stories about TG characters on this site sometimes. The words 'genuinely depressing' come to mind actually, but this was so much fun to read, and it fantastically encouraging. Showing such resourcefulness for your main character, while showing her 'issues' as well really made her human. Just an excellent read. The transgender and female sex was well done, and gave the story even better depth. Thanks for such an incredibly erotic and well done political mystery story. 5 stars and I'm always watching for your work (and this looks like it was a lot of work). Cheers! --- Josie

naughtyinsilknaughtyinsilkalmost 10 years ago
the hard work was worth it

I very rarely comment on a story, but the effort and thought put into this one makes me feel I should. Its a great story, as morally ambivalent as politics are, yes it was erotic, it was also though provoking, and conveyed an honesty and emotion that felt real. Ignore any negative comments, especially from those who prefer to be anonymous and wont even put their money where there mouth is when it comes to it.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worth the work you put into it!

Wow! I think that was a great story with sex in it, not just a great sex story! That is the highest praise I can think of.

Shemale erotica written at your level of skill is so amazingly rare, I hope you really enjoy writting it as much as we readers enjoy reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

An interesting story with and interesting concept--well done--but I found myself wanting a touch more. Call me a romantic but I really felt sorry for Hena in all this, and I was hoping for more info in the epilogue. Truthfully, I'd have loved to see Hena, Sara, and Heidi in a second epilogue/threeway, and perhaps find some Happily Ever After for Hena (the poor girl deserved better, the "Little People" always do).

Loved Heidi--need more hot, tranny heros. The sex was steamy (although, I really think Hena should have been the second in the Sara DP with Heidi; give that poor girl some power/equality with that bitch Sara (what a cunt).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I usually avoid stories of this length, but this drew me in and held me. Wonderful writing. "Please sir, may I have some more?"

WillowxOCWillowxOCalmost 10 years ago
A real marathon

This story is quite impressive, both in the impact of the sex and the characterization that is shown throughout, but also the sheer volume of sexual acts that happen. Goodness, I consider myself pretty sexually liberated, and I felt my toes curling during points in this story. Good job!

I very much enjoyed the main story line and character development, of both the Mayor, Hena, and Heidi. My only complaint from a story perspective is that the ending felt either a little too long or a little too short. It seems like it's currently sitting in an awkward stage of not quite being its own section and also not quite succinct enough to be a cap stone. I realize that this story is not totally polished, and that honestly this is the least important part of the story to have perfect pacing on, but I just thought I should comment on it.

The only other thing that bugged me a little throughout is Heidi's gender identity. Not that I want to label everything, or insist that everyone label themselves, but I was honestly confused. It says in the story that Heidi is transgender; unfortunately this is a very broad term. It is also mentioned in the story that even though everyone assumed she was a lesbian, that this was not the case. This is unnecessarily confusing to the reader, because while Heidi is not, in fact, lesbian, being pansexual, in her conversation with Hena seems to oddly imply that she is not a woman, despite Heidi's preference for presenting as female and being refereed to with female pronouns. I assume this is either because Heidi is genderqueer(or some other trans* identity) or just some confusing wording, but either way I would appreciate this being cleared up in some way (even Heidi saying she prefers not to label her gender identity would be fine with me).

This is a really great story that touches on some actual real world LGBTQ issues. Also, I am a little disappointed Queer wire is not an actual thing. Cheers to a good story!

saintdicksaintdickalmost 10 years ago

Great blackmail story. Quite believable also. And I really liked how it ended. 5 Stars!

Floydman1Floydman1almost 10 years ago
Wow

I am very impressed. This may be the best story I've ever read on here. I especially enjoyed the character development--these people seem real! And they're facing real issues that trans* and LBGT individuals face on a daily basis.

The sex was just another part of a very well written story. I can't give you enough praise. Thank you!

sebyiffysebyiffyover 9 years ago
Amazing

It's so rare to see a story where the bulk of the character development (if there is any development at all) done using the sex scenes on this site; it was both refreshing and engrossing. I loved Heidi's internal struggle and the mix of arousal and revulsion felt by all the characters. It gave them depth and really let me (and hopefully others) relate and root for them (even Sara, a little).

I agree with a previous commenter that it would have been nice to see adorable Hena get a full on happily ever after, but the epilogue was hopeful enough to leave feeling happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Captivating Story

Well written, good character development, very emotional love story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
quality work

You did a really fine piece of writing, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more an more

I'm not sure if this comment will reach you. It looks like you haven't posted anything lately but loved your stories

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Bravo!

a well developing story all around. very intriguing characters and story line that is difficult to put down. The attention to detail was spot on... especially the very hot sex scenes that had a pat of me down below offering a standing ovation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Movie Script?

This story is so well developed that it would make a great script for a porn movie. Good luck in finding a producer :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. I have read it twice now. Maybe I can find some more of your stories to read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have read many of your stories already but I must say this one is truly amazing to me. I hope you continue to write great stories. I wish I could write like you. Thank you so much.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutabout 8 years ago
One of the best...

This author..Having read a few of their stories now, is one of the best. Period. This story rocks so hard on so may different levels!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story.

Well written and good story writing.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Wow.

As a heterosexual guy I read this story out of curiosity since I'd reacted strongly negatively to a different tale from the author. I must admit, transsexuals are not my thing, but this was a 5 star story.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Wonderful!

Well written. Very erotic. Good message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this was a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t even describe how vile this story is. Only a man could write a story where he pats himself on the back for *raping two women* because it achieves some kind of ideologically victory. Their pain, humiliation and fear is repeatedly described as they are raped again and again, and there is a slew of comments kissing your ass for writing such a touching, wholesome and woke story.

I especially love how everything wraps up with the narrator realizing that yes, rape is bad, but not because of the suffering it inflicts upon the women he forced to endure it (she had it coming, right?) but because it’s not good for HIS soul. He let that meanie woman corrupt him into RAPING HER VAGINALLY, ORALLY AND ANALLY and he deserves better. The most male shit I’ve ever read, I swear to god.

There are some particularly disturbing details, one of which is how you repeatedly describe what is obviously the victim *dissociating from the trauma*, at which point the narrator gets angry and makes the decision, time and time again, to escalate his actions to inflict more severe suffering the victim is unable to dissociate from. *This is how real rapists think.*

This is not a fun, kinky story. This is truly psychologically disturbing. You have taken this out of kink and thrown it into the real fucking world by framing RAPE AS POLITICAL ACTIVISM that is justified in the end because of how much good it will do socially. You have described the actual, real world motivations of rapists by emphasizing that this isn’t about sex for the narrator but about power and humiliation and punishment. This is not sexy. This is, again, *how real fucking rapists operate.*

I’m sure I don’t have to go into the “looks like the TERFs were right” spiel because I think you already know how stained this entire story is not just with regular, woman-hating rape, but CORRECTIVE rape. The victim is told that being a “dyke” is a waste because of how well she takes cock (I thought transwomen were real women??? :/) and the disgust the lesbians express at being raped by a penis is emphasized and called arousing by the narrator.

I find it hilarious that at the beginning, the victim is framed as a monstrous villain for undermining the gang rape of a woman in a men’s locker room and implying she had it coming in some way while the entire rest of the story consists of the narrator raping two lesbians because they have political opinions he doesn’t like. Only a man could justify the physical and psychological agony of sexual assault because the women were *wrong about something.* (men really see women’s opinions as violence towards them, and that’s how they justify reacting with actual violence, huh?)

Why is one framed as wrong but the other isn’t? Is rape okay, sometimes? Is it okay if the woman was really mean? If she was a cunt, a bitch? If she was wrong, if she had it coming? Is it only okay for a male to justify rape, but if a woman does it becomes wrong? Is rape more okay if the rapists feels sad after, especially if it was done in the interest of political activism? Can rape make the world a better place? Is it okay to sacrifice women to sexual violence if it means they’ll come out the other end with the correct opinion? Do women sometimes need to be cowed and terrorized by sexual violence in order to make them submit to a morally correct ideology?

I don’t tend to apply politics to smut stories on the internet, but that’s what you’ve done here in this story so it’s only fair I keep you honest. You have written a story, framed as a piece of LGBT advocacy, in which two lesbians are repeatedly raped with escalating brutality with the specific stated intention of causing them pain, fear, humiliation and suffering. The tone of the ending is warm, as if we should all feel fuzzy inside now that this woman has been raped into compliance and the world is a better place. Two women are brutalized to “help” people who are “actually oppressed.” (not a fucking hint of self awareness there) The narrator, at one point, starts to feel guilt when confronted with the fear and humiliation of one of his victims, at which point he assures himself that he is raping her and her partner for not only the good of the world, but for THEIR own good. Raping them to somehow free them of their oppression. Not a hint of self awareness, not a hope of grasping that irony.

You are a fucking ghoul. You are a monster, and I truly hope you feel like that every single day of your life. I hope the dysphoria has been, is, and always will be absolute psychological agony every single day of your life. I hope it crushes you, and that every single day you wake up and remember anew what a repulsive fucking *male* worm you are. I hope the weight of that knowledge is so heavy and burdensome that you are never again able to even crawl your way up out of the jizz-encrusted basement we all know you live in, no matter how long mommy calls you to come eat your good boy tendies. Sorry mommy, too busy fantasizing about corrective rape!

I also hope that this story and these comments praising it will wake up some other readers to how deeply engrained misogyny and rape culture are in our society.

Rot in hell, you rapist.

YKN4949YKN4949almost 3 years agoAuthor

^^^LOL wut?

polytical11polytical11almost 3 years ago

This isn’t what I normally choose as a sexual trigger but it is exactly what I choose to guide long-term actions, regardless of a great number of failures.

I take some issue with the preceding post as I know to well the path to hell is great intentions. But to that above point I do hold some sympathy. If only we were a more perfect ethical species. Unfortunately when one fails to differentiate between fantasy, substantially based on a main character sorting out individual values and choosing a flawed entry path bit succeeding in the end, despite the consent issues explored. Consent comes in many areas including historical oppression, immediate actions in an effort to redress that oppression, and the mixed but obviously considered intellectual and emotional incongruences as the action proceeded in all characters.

As to your work, I’ve always enjoys it, thoughtful, skillful, varied and in my personal hot triggers area more often than not. Although this was a surprise I’m writing immediately so I may review at some later date to measure altered opinions and POV’s.

To any who find high or low literature only satisfying if all are taken from the immediate post graduation of a full course w/o experiencing their own as well as peers flaws reflected, I can only surmise a deep wound not yet fully excised. No life is without a great deal of pain, mild to severe, the goal is to learn and share these processes of growth. BeWell YNK4949

aag900aag90011 months ago

You had an anonymous comment from someone with many issues lol

But I love the story! You did great!

I love the twist of things not working out just so later on it can still work out.

It’s also very immersive!

Thank you so much for your work!

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Have liked other of your works in past but this...deserves a 1 star, which I very seldom give

-WAY rapey! /non consent, which is NOT a genre I pursue...

-don't know how/why Lit allowed this to be posed as anything else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...