Body Positive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued echoing the mantras as Maya slipped deeper and deeper, nearing sleep. "As I guide you out of the trance, you will sleep for five minutes and awaken feeling centered and content, with no memory of the journey you have taken. Counting down from 10, you will fall into a sleep and then awaken refreshed.

10, you are worthy of love.

9, you are as beautiful as any woman you have known.

8, you find safety at the sound of my voice.

7, you are falling deeper and deeper into sleep.

6, you want to keep your desire to serve.

5, your arousal fuels your desire to serve.

4, your body is worthy of love.

3, you want to anticipate your master's needs.

2, you feel safe and relaxed and loved.

And 1. Sleep.

Maya fell into a deep slumber, not hearing Professor Trevor's voice continue to speak. "Penny, please put her clothes back on before she wakes up. And bring us some water."

"Yes, sir," Penny replied as she carefully pulled Maya's dress back over her head. "Do you think it worked? Will she join us?" she asked.

"It'll take a bit of time to sink in, but soon enough she's going to be aching to serve me," he replied. "Just like you, dear," he added.

"I've always wanted to serve you, Professor," Penny replied. "You'd never need to go to all that trouble for me," taking a sip of the tea she had become accustomed to.

"Of course not," the professor said, "Now, go get that water for our guest."

Maya woke up five minutes later to an empty office, a glass of water waiting for her on the coffee table. A bit confused as to how she had fallen asleep in a therapy session, she gathered up her things to leave, feeling oddly peaceful. She wasn't sure what it was, but she felt like Professor Trevor must have really helped her. Though next time, she'd probably say no to that tea. She couldn't quite place put her finger on it, but she was pretty sure she had been dreaming about some pretty intense things.

She walked up to the front desk where the blonde receptionist was working diligently, and pulled out her wallet. "What do I owe for the session?" Maya asked.

"Oh, we'll put it on the bill for next time, don't worry," the receptionist replied. "You do want to make a follow-up appointment, right?"

Maya hadn't really thought about it, but it seemed like a reasonable choice, considering how relaxed she felt right now. "Oh, yeah, I guess so," she responded, causing the receptionist to smile. She made another appointment in two weeks, which should give her enough time to have another session with Claudia before she came back to deal with the eccentric professor.

Without giving much more thought to the professor or the session, Maya walked out of the office. As she turned a corner she immediately averted her eyes out of habit at the sight of a framed mirror on the wall. She had conditioned herself to never see her body if she could avoid it. She knew too well how even a tiny glimpse of her disgusting form would send her into a tailspin.

But something tickled the back of her brain and she couldn't help but glance back up. She wasn't sure why she was subjecting herself to the torture of seeing herself, but the pull was too strong to resist. Making eye contact with the form in the mirror, she almost didn't recognize the face staring back at her. Holy shit, she thought, almost tearing up at the fact that she mere sight of her face didn't make her want to vomit. I actually look good. She marveled at how her dark eyes sparkled and the way her black curls framed her face, almost mesmerized by the beauty she was witnessing.

Maya found it hard to look away, but as she finally did, she felt a flush of arousal creep across her neck and a familiar tension between her thighs. She was going to have to take some time this evening to... serve her own needs, she thought to herself. After all, she deserved to have her needs met. Awash with an odd sense of arousal, Maya took a step into the sunlight and made her way home.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, comments or questions, I would love to hear from you! My contact information is available in my bio.