All Comments on 'Body Rentals Pt. 02'

by VexenFox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I love these stories. You're doing a really good job. Keep it up!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 4 years ago

Not bad. It could have done with less time spent at the dinner table with the mashed potatoes. I think such outrageous behavior would have had the mother in an uproar, pretty much killing any further activity until the mom was satisfied her child wasn't having some kind of breakdown.

Following the dialogue was a bit hard at times because you didn't italicize the protagonist's inner voice to separate it from the rest of the text.

Skipping hours ahead, with all the blank spaces, is a good way to advance the narrative, but I found it a bit jarring because so much was left unsaid. Without the build up, there wasn't any real heat. The character wakes up to find they've been shopping all day, bought a new wardrobe, etc. Okay, but then what's done with that? Next thing we know, she's on the roof.... and more time has passed without anything really happening that was worth reading about. Tons of teases, in other words, and no real pay off.

A very interesting premise, though, and I'm curious to see what happens in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wait a minute

Did she have sex with Stacy during that mouth-to-nipple scene?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

These...are amazing. Can't wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story, got ideas

This series is very hot. I absolutely love it. I can’t wait for a part 3.

If I were to continue the story, I would have Elle get revenge on both Sarah and Ben. A perspective change plus pure rage would be super hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOY

Love the change from aware to unaware

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVexenFox@VexenFox
Hi! I'm Vexen Fox, I write (vaguely erotic) stories about body swapping, possession, and mind control -- unusually with a scifi bent. I prefer light-hearted stuff that's just a litttttle bit naughty. ;) Hi! I'm Vexen Fox, I write (vaguely erotic) stories about body swapping, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES