Body Shifters: Resurgence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They morphed slutty lingerie outfits appearing over their lithe bodies. Kissing my chest they slid down between my legs

"We need to make sure Janis has enough to split tonight. Each of my girls slowly sucked one of my brimming testicles, I moaned as I struggled uselessly against my bonds. I could feel their teeth against my tender flesh, they injected each of my nuts slowly, deliberately, despite my protests, the skin growing tight around my balls.

My already engorged balls started producing even more semen. Kitten released me and climbed up sitting on my face "You need to stay hydrated Master." I couldn't resist the Ambrosia presented I started sucking Kitten's pussy. Vixen looked at Kitten giddy with approval.

******************************

The girls tortured me the next several hours sucking my ever swelling balls, nipping and kissing my throbbing manhood. They'd coat my cock in lube (I knew it was more sex venom), slowly lightly stroking, denying me release. Any drippings of cum were gently, graciously, licked off.

"Janis has to be the one to relieve you." They teased.

They used their fangs to inject me with more venom, kissing me passionately, took turns sitting on my face, and feeding me nectar from their ripe tits. My balls swelled to the size of grapefruits.

******************************

Janis walked into the bedroom two little Asian minxes had Mike strapped down to the bed and were teasing his dick. Noticing Janis the little ones looked at her fearfully backing away from Mike revealing the prize they had prepared for her. Janis' mouth quaked in anticipation when she saw his balls enlarged to the point of bursting.

"Out bitches!"

Janis climbed into bed and lay next to Mike running a finger across his chest. She could smell his rampant desire. Mike was looking at her hopelessly.

"Please..." was all he managed.

"I'll take care of you Master." Janis' Demon tail forming and wrapping tightly around the base of his cock as she took the aching pole within her.

Janis stroked Mike's dick with her tantalizing pussy. He moaned in agony his release still denied, precum forcing through his steely member leaking from his tip. Janis was relishing this moment. She could feel how desperate he was to cum; driving him insane with pleasure; not yet, first she would have her fun. She slowed her pace leaning forward to kiss him hands caressing his chest.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"....yes..." Mike whispered.

"Do you love me more than her?"

"...ah!..who?" Mike gasped.

"Your wife, do you love me more than her?" She made 'oh' faces at him as her pace quickened pussy muscles massaging his cock more vigorously.

"Ohhh....GOD PLEASE!"

"He's not here."

"....Janis....oh god, Janis.... please."

"Master? Answer me. Do you love me more than your wife?"

"Ohhh, Yes I love you more! please, PLEASE!"

"Show me how much you love me! Cum for me Master! CUM!"

She kissed him deeply releasing his bonds her tail disappearing. Mike grabbed her luscious ass flipping her beneath him. One stroke was all it took. 8 hours of pent up frustration was flowing out through Mike's massive throbbing erection, a bomb had been detonated within him and the dam that contained him exploded, releasing a raging river of molten white life.

Mike made no noise as he sunk deep, drowning in a turbulent ocean of pleasure. Janis screamed with joy her orgasm so powerful, she quaked as her body began feeding on Mike's offering of life, voluptuous legs wrapping around encouraging her lover's powerful thrusting. He was like this for fifteen minutes straight each inward thrust exploding with a thick potent load of cum. Janis' body milked the bursting font of life, wringing it for every drop. Sperm cells began inseminating her own growing on his seed but it wasn't enough. Mike had collapsed, completely out of breath and sweating profusely.

Janis lifted his head up to face hers. Only a few more hours of fucking, that's all she would need.

"More Master, I want more!" She sunk her fangs into him, injecting her potent sex venom all the while bombarding him with her powerful musk. She released him as he began moaning, sitting up between his legs, eyeing his stiffening cock, licking her chops like a hungry wolf.

*******************

The moaning and grunting sounds of intense fucking had finally ceased. Vixen and Kitten were outside the fuck chamber. The door opened and out came two nubile Indian chicks, Tila and Tika were their names. They had light brown skin, phat asses sat above child bearing hips and beautiful curvaceous legs. Their tiny waists led up to small but generous A cups with nipples that demanded to be sucked. Long black hair and dark brown eyes with a hint of red framed their gorgeous features.

Mike was in a sex induced coma. He would need hours to recover from his exertions. Everything was finally in place. It was time to get ready for tonight.

********************

Lenny was having another shitty day at work when his phone started ringing. He answered when he saw it was Mike calling.

"Yo! what's going on? You busy tonight? I'm throwing a rack of ribs in the oven and could use some help eating em', wash em' down with this new beer I got."

Len's wife had left two days ago on a speaking engagement, a tour for students interested in going into her field of study.

"What time should I be over?" Lenny eagerly replied, he had no other plans.

"I'll try to have everything ready by 6 don't keep me waiting though, I won't eat till you get here and I'm already starving."

"You mind if I come by earlier?"

"Sure! You can CUM whenever you like, just bring your ass over here!"

*******************************

Len arrived at Mike's place and knocked on the door.

"It's open, let yourself in" Mike called from inside.

Len grabbed the handle opening the door letting himself in. Strange there was some liquid on it and it seemed to sink into his hand immediately. Must be my imagination he thought. Mike walked over to greet him clasping his hand in their typical salutation his hand too a little wet.

"Sorry, I just washed my hands I guess they weren't dry. You want a beer?" Mike pulled two bottles out of the fridge opening them and handing one to Len. There was no label.

"What kind of beer is this?" Len asked.

"Some girls I know made this, it's awesome it has a sweet fruity balance, I think they call it Nectar. You Hungry?"

Mike handed Len a plate. The ribs he prepared looked and smelled fantastic, they tasted just as good. A new marinade he was trying, Ambrosia. Seconds were offered and accepted. All of this was washed down with several more beers. Afterward they put on stupid movies while chilling on the couch. Feeling a slight buzz from the beer as warmth slowly began to spread through his body strangely settling in his balls.

******************************

I woke to the feeling of a hand caressing the left side of my chest, I opened my eyes to find Vixen, one of my Asian girls, smiling down at me. Before I could say anything I felt a soft sucking kiss on the right side of my neck and a sultry thigh stroking my right leg. I turned to look and found my beautiful Indian girl, Tila. The third girl, the other Asian, Kitten was between my legs stroking my cock and kissing my crotch.

I was trapped, no way I could run tangled in the sensuous flesh of these three seductresses, I had to get away, I'd never get away. Sensing my dismay the girls stopped all at the same time peering at me inquisitively.

"Master, what's wrong? Why are you so sad, do we not please you?" Said Kitten from between my legs, her yellow eyes full of worry as she gauged me.

"Let me go, please, I have to...." Their fragrance began to permeate the air.

"I have to..."

"You have to what Master?" Tila asked as she gently turned my head to face her and began passionately kissing me. Her lips irresistibly sweet.

"You don't need to worry about anything Master, we'll take care of you; take care of all your needs." Vixen whispered into my ear as she gently nipped me along my neck and earlobe. Warmth spreading from my neck.

Kitten, cooing gleefully, was nipping and licking my now hardening dick, I forgot what I was saying, none of it mattered, nothing was important how quickly and efficiently they seduced me. My rational mind was subdued, chained and tossed into a cage with heavy bars. I watched helplessly as my primitive self, full of lust, began to emerge from his cave.

The girls sensing the change in me repositioned themselves Vixen crawling down to my crotch to join her twin while Tila broke her kiss, once again looking at me. My heart was pounding, my breathing quick, my three captors giggling coquettishly, Vixen and Kitten licking the length of my shaft.

"Tell me Master, what do you desire? We worship and obey you." Tila said before she began kissing me deeply again. The twins nipping my balls, licking and kissing my dick, all three of them bombarding me with their fragrant musk.

I was tiny, the logical portion of myself, trapped in a cage where only one could hear me. "Stop this, let me go. Please no more!!!" I screamed internally my primal self responding a crazed look upon his face. "You be quiet" he said as a gagged formed silencing me and I was tossed to the back of my mind.

"Master?" All three spoke in unison, their voices like honey.

"I need to fuck! I need to cum! I need pussy!" I panted desperately, Tila morphing to sit on my face her marvelously delectable pussy in my mouth. I began to eat out Tila's brown sugar twat as all three girls went to work on my cock blowing me, licking me, kissing me.

Why did I want this to end? Stupidity I guess, My balls so full, so tight, my orgasm rapidly building. My heart pounding, the girls giggling and cooing adoringly, my cock hardening, my body tensing up. Kitten engulfed my cock as I erupted, the sheer volume of my orgasm too much for her to handle, cum spilling from her mouth cascading down my shaft. None of my precious seed would be wasted however, as Vixen and Tila hungrily cleaned up every last drop, the four of us moaning loudly.

I sat up, I wasn't satisfied, not nearly, my cock a rigid 12" length of throbbing man meat, my balls still aching for release. Kitten convulsing on the mattress, still caught in the wake of her orgasm as her body fed on my load. Vixen gently turned my head kissed me grabbing and guiding my dick to her juicy cunt as she lay on the mattress spreading her legs, wrapping them around me. I moaned as I was imprisoned in the tight confines of her womanhood, her muscles going to work stimulating me. I reached down grabbing my little Asian lover by her ass and thighs lifting her up as I pounded my man meat down.

"Oh yes Master, fuck that naughty little slut." Tila encouraged, kissing me as she worked her way down my chest and belly before ending up licking her sisters clit looking up at me hungrily. I could feel another orgasm approaching my body shuddering in delight with each stroke. Vixen moaning, Tila encouraging and Kitten sliding into position behind me stroking my chest, licking and kissing my neck.

I was at the edge, my girls mating musk driving every concern away other than the overwhelming need to fuck, the combined stimulation from my three girls attending to me pushed me over. Vixen grabbed the mattress howling wildly as I began to cum.

******************************

Len swore he heard giggles and moaning coming from upstairs.

"What was that?" Len asked.

"What?" Mike replied, another obvious moan coming from the bedroom this time a little louder.

"You don't hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Lenny got up to investigate heading upstairs, the sounds of sex clearly coming from the bedroom. The thick heavy essence of pussy was in the air. Len got to the bedroom and upon opening the door was stupefied to find his buddy, Mike, in bed with three young women.

The first girl, a beautiful asian, was on the bed in missionary position Mike holding her legs up to meet his crotch. Her head was thrown back, her arms over her head grasping the mattress, her body quaking as she howled in orgasm.

The second girl, an Indian chick was shuddering as she greedily sucked the Asian girls pussy licking up any of the cum that managed to escape from her beautiful pussy.

While the third another Asian chick maybe the first girl's twin sister? She was caressing Mike's chest hugging and stroking him from behind. Kissing and sucking Mike's neck, ears and lips.

Mike threw his head back gasping through his powerful orgasm. The second Asian chick looked at Len and smiled, he could swear he saw fangs, she blew him a kiss before gently biting Mike's neck. Len fell to the ground shocked at the lewd sight he had just witnessed and he scrambled back down the stairs, his heart pounding. The alien hormones he had ingested now finally beginning to fully work.

*******************************

The door to my room opened, I glanced up and swore I saw my friend Len before being overwhelmed by my orgasm. I gasped for breath as I filled my Asian nymph's cunt with my seed.

Kitten was biting my neck her sex venom flooding my system, Vixen quaking from her powerful orgasm and Tila was shoving me over onto my back as she skewered her ass on my still very hard, very horny dick, melting and reforming on me reverse cowgirl position.

"Did I see Lenny?" I panted, trying to catch my breath, as I momentarily regained my senses.

"Don't worry about your friend, Tika will take very good care of him," Kitten said with a giggle as Tila began to ride me. The fragrant musk of my girls assaulting me once more. I moaned in defeat, Kitten offering her breasts to my mouth, Vixen sliding up beside me kissing my chest and neck. I reached up and grabbed Tila's hips as I began to thrust vigorously into her tight ass, drinking from Kitten's succulent breasts, warmth spreading from my chest and neck. I could never escape, but then again, why would I want to escape this prison of lustful passion?

*******************************

"I have to get the fuck outta here, what the hell was that!? Was that a fucking vampire?" Len thought as he raced to the front door. His adrenaline kicked up higher when he reached his destination. Hormones working even more efficiently now.

Fuck! There would be no escape. A heavy iron bar locked in place by a large padlock was holding the door fast! There was no way to get through it.

"Where do you think you're going?" A sweet feminine voice called. A soothing and calming fragrance in the air.

Len, in self preservation mode, turned to face a nubile young Indian girl. She dangled a key at him, giggling as she rose seductively from the couch. She was clad only in scant lingerie that didn't make any kind of effort to cover her up. His heart pounding harder as she slowly, erotically glided towards him. With each step she took closer he could feel his hostilities lessening. By the time she reached him Len was disarmed.

"What the fuck is going on?" The vision of lust upon him now, she gently grabbed his arms and placed his hands on her slowly swaying hips. Her hands began caressing his chest. Eyes gazing into his own, large and pleading, she bit her lip as she sighed seductively.

"Let's not fight... isn't this better? Wouldn't you rather play with me instead?... I'm sooo hungry.... I haven't fed at all yet. I want yours to be the first I taste. You who I form my bond with." She reached down to gently squeeze his cock through his pants. Her lips quivering, a look of desire in her eyes.

"....What?..." Lenny was panting his blood coursing hard he could feel something warm spreading throughout his body, his dick already harder than he'd ever felt. This girl, she smelled so good his head started to spin. She stroked his chest and caressed his neck bringing him down into a honeysuckle kiss, long and drawn out.

"Feel how wet I am for you." She seductively whispered into his ear, grabbing his hand placing it over her pussy, Len could feel the intense heat emanating from it. His middle finger slipped within her velvety confines, muscles teasingly sucking his digit within.

"Ohh.... mmm." The girl smiled gyrating on his finger, humping it. His already inflamed libido beginning to roar. "I bet something bigger would feel even better." She squeezed his dick again, a little harder this time, she brought him in for another honey dipped kiss; her fragrance assaulting Lenny's senses.

"My name is Tika, claim me for your pleasure and you will be my Master," she said breaking her kiss. She spun around pushing him back and sauntered to the couch, climbing on it upon all fours presenting her heavenly ass carnally. Tika spread herself, dark pussy lips contrasting against wet pink innards.

"Fuck me!" She commanded as she turned to look at him hungrily.

Lenny couldn't get his clothes off fast enough.

***********************

Several hours and loads later Lenny was in his car heading home. Tika in the passenger seat jerking him off, slick lube coating his cock. She would start blowing him when ever they stopped at a traffic light. He needed to get her home now! His balls felt full even though he came at least 4 times at Mike's.

"Mike?...Mike! What about Mike!? What was that? Is he okay!?" Lenny said aloud momentarily snapping back to reality.

"Just a hallucination from too many beers silly, he's fine" Tika replied. The sweet smell of her body driving away Len's worries replacing it with lust, his cock hardening in her silken grasp.

"Oh it's so big! It tastes so good, I need this cock so bad. Fill me Master!" Tika cooed as they stopped at a traffic light and she immediately began teasing, licking, sucking, kissing and nipping Len's dick.

"I have to get you home" Len said his balls teeming with sperm. The light finally turning green, Tika smiling lewdly at him, Len going as fast as he could. He had decided that he would use a sick day to call out tomorrow, with a long holiday weekend ahead of him, he would have four days to fuck the hell outta this bitch.

***********************

Approximately three months later...

The girls have been hard at work not only on Mike and the house but also ensnaring the other men around town. Their rapidly increasing numbers; there were at least 50 of the girls residing in Mike's harem; meant they needed to expand. So they were constantly working on extensions turning Mike's small home into a small multi-room mansion.

As far as the other men in town, the girls first began by making arrangements to send some of their women out of town on lavish all expense paid trips. Once Mike's girls were numerous enough they began posing as various wives and girlfriends. It wasn't long before every man in town had his own shifter mate, starting his own harem. Eventually all important positions in town had been filled by impersonators when even the women had been replaced by the crafty aliens.

The women they impersonated were captured and then sent to 'The Farm', a breeding facility where the women were kept to work and perform various menial duties the shifters didn't want to or couldn't perform themselves. The primary function was to ensure the birth of new male babies that would eventually become host to their own shifter harem upon reaching their 18th year...

***********************

Mike was currently passed out after another spectacular sex marathon that lasted three days. He was currently in the main chamber of the house this room was dubbed 'The Fuck Chamber'. He lay upon a large dias, a circular mattress, that the girls built for both Mike's comfort and their own pleasure. This special custom construct could be heated, cooled, caused to vibrate, change angles and even rotate to accommodate whatever the Master desired. There were always a minimum of a dozen girls in various stages surrounding the dias.

1...345678