All Comments on 'Body Surfing'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NrlynkdbabeNrlynkdbabeover 14 years ago
Very Hot

I just love all of your stories. I am looking forward to reading the latest update stories recently posted. I know I will always be wet with excitment after reading one of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done but ...

Great story concept... but more detail about your defrocking by the crowd... lets really enjoy this experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can relate.

I used to love crowd surfing at concerts. You definitely get to feel hands all over your body and trying to rip your clothes off. I lost my shirt one time and had to go buy an over priced concert T-shirt.

radar410radar410over 3 years ago
wow, great short story

I LOVED this story. I can't wait to read more about her. my wife never went body surfing, we frankly didn't know about it in the eighties when we were newlyweds. But she did walk nude to the pool of a huge apartment complex every weekend. she did walk around the complex in the nude every night, beginning at eight. she did let me tuck her skirt into her waistband every night when we went dancing. without her panties, which were laying on our little table on the second floor of all four clubs we attended regularly, she ass was completely exposed. so she was groped constantly every night, seven nights a week. when we stopped to talk to a table, (I've never met a stranger) it was frequently because a guy had fingered her pussy, not just her ass. For that, she was willing to stop and let the stranger continue. she fucked at least three to four guys per week at the various clubs. I absolutely loved it the several times, she let me strip her nude on the dance floor and we continued dancing. she would collect her top, but not her bottom. we were never kicked out, we were never even spoken to, not even when, at my urging, she would walk up to complete strangers as ask them to strip her top off, lay her down on a little two-top under an overhead light and kiss and play with her tits for at least three songs. she was great.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Girlfriend and I went to a concert a few years ago, and she had the hots for one of the band members. I told her she had a hall pass if she could get backstage. She grinned and said, "really?.

So we were about 20 yards or so from the stage and she was on my shoulders flashing the band, and the crowd, when one of the guys running the lights put a spotlight on her, and the band noticed. So I said, " why don't you crowd surf to the front of the stage and see if you don't get an invite?. She did and told me later that she got fondled all the way there. She got the invite, and several minutes later I got a text from an unknown number, her telling me not to wait, and she would be home when she got there. When she got home late the next morning, all she was wearing was a band T-shirt. She said that she had public sex with three of the bandmates and one female groupie. The band invited her again next time they were in the area. Another hall pass???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the early 1970s , my 19 year old bride and I went with another couple to an outdoor rock concert near our small town. She wore a miniskirt, bikini panties and a tank top. We were standing in a large group and all of a sudden a couple of guys hoisted my wife up and before we knew what was happening she was floating face down across a bed of hands away from us. Our friends and I stood helpless as we saw her top being pulled off Then suddenly her skirt and panties were pealed off leaving her naked. Hands pull her legs apart and I saw hands all over her blonde pubic hair. We pushed our way through the crowd and about 5 minutes later found her standing at the edge if the crowd totally naked, crying. I gave her my shirt and we left for home. She said she knows hundreds of hands felt her firm breasts and dozens had quickly fingered her. She was embarrassed that someone we knew saw or felt her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous