Body Swap Hist Pt. 01

Story Info
A body swap con goes horribly wrong.
14.6k words
4.13
16.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
87 Followers

Loosely based on a dream I once had

*****

"This the place?" he asked.

The target asks this of Blake as she escorts him inside. I was watching from our monitor's upstairs. I could see the entire layout downstairs through multiple monitors. We had placed several hidden camera's down there. After the target and Blake entered another woman and man entered.

"Not too shabby, don't you think, Trevor?" this new man asks the target.

"Yeah, not too bad," Trevor says and turns to Blake, "I'm surprised you whore's have access to such a nice place."

"It's nice, right, baby?" Blake says in a seductive manner, "I have some connections."

They were walking through the front hall. Blake was leading them to the room we had agreed, but I was freaking out.

"What the hell?!" I scream.

"What's wrong, Robert?" Grace, my wife, asks.

"Blake's gone off script," I say, "There are two other people with her and the target."

Grace walks over to me. She has long blonde hair and C cup breasts. I have short black hair. She looks at the monitor and sees Blake, who has long brown hair and G cup breasts, and the target, Trevor, who has short brown hair. She sees the two other people who seem to be enjoying themselves.

"Blake, even I didn't know about this place," the other girl, a blonde haired woman with C cup breasts, says.

"It's from a new connection, Carrie," Blake says.

"Enough about the place," the other guy says, a man with black hair, and he puts his arm around Carrie, "Come on. Let's have a good time."

Carrie leans in to him and says, "You'll still have to pay first, Calvin."

Trevor makes a snide remark, "These whores always ask for payment upfront. You think bitches like them would know their place," he moves closer to Blake and smacks her ass, "You're not gonna be like that are you, babe?"

Blake gives him a sultry smile, "No way, baby. I'm all yours. I trust you to pay after."

"That's more like it," Trevor says and they all walk into the room.

"See, it's fine," Grace says, "They've entered the room."

"Well as long as she goes back to the script," I say.

Another woman, a Hispanic woman with C cup breasts, walks over to us, "Owen's all set with his machine."

"Good, Florencia," I say back.

"Come on, we need to get you in place," Grace says.

"I'll watch and tell you when Blake has Trevor in place," Florencia says.

I get up and walk to the other side of the room with Grace where we see a large white circle on the ground. In one part of the circle is a chair that's bolted to the floor. Near the white circle is a large machine. A small humming can be heard from it. I can see Owen, a man with wild blonde hair, typing away at a panel on the machine. I walk over to the chair and sit down. Grace grabs some rope. She uses it to bind my wrists and ankle to the chair.

"You ready?" Grace asks.

"Yeah, I'm prepared," I say.

Owen walks over, "I'm all set. Now remember, when the switch takes place it's going to take a moment before all your senses return. Once they do you should have free reign over Trevor's body while we keep him restrained in your's up here. DId Blake have any complications?"

"A little," I say, "She ended up bringing another prostitute and one of Trevor's friends."

Grace chimes in, "She must have had to improvise, but it's fine she should still be able to get Trevor in place."

Owen looks worried for a moment and I'm about to question him when we hear Florencia from the other side of the room yell, "He's in place!"

I have no time to question Owen as he rushes back to the machine, "Okay! Here we go!"

My wife looks me in the eyes and squeezes my hand, "Good luck."

Owen grabs onto a lever, "Get ready! In 3... 2... 1... Now!" He pulls the lever.

My whole world goes dark. I can't hear or see or sense anything. It's like I'm in some kind of limbo. First feeling and taste come back. I expect to feel the hard chair Trevor was sitting on, but I don't. Instead I feel my bare knees on the cold floor. I also feel something warm inside my mouth. It tastes surprisingly good. I can also feel someone's hands on my head as they guide my mouth on whatever the warm good tasting thing in my mouth is. My smell and hearing come back next. I can hear the sound of a guy moaning behind me and a slurping sound. There is also the sound of a guy moaning in front of me and there's a very musky smell directly below my nose. Finally, my vision returns and I realize what's happening. I'm looking directly up at Trevor as I suck his dick. Somehow, I ended up in Blake's body while she was in the middle of giving him a blowjob. I try to pull back, but his hands are too strong as he grips my hair and forces me to go faster. Soon I feel him tense up and he cums down my throat. I'm once again surprised as I find the taste of his semen to be delicious and I eagerly swallow all of it. He finally pulls his hands away and I move my mouth off his dick. I'm somewhat disgusted by myself for sucking off another man and by how much I seemed to enjoy it. I can see Trevor looking at his hands in confusion.

"What happened?" Trevor asks, "Why am I a man?"

'Wait," I say to him, now even more confused, "Are you Trevor?"

"No,' he says, "Are you Blake?"

"No," I say.

Before I can say anything else I hear Carrie yell behind me. She had just finished sucking off Calvin and she yells, "Oh shit! I fucked up!"

She runs out of the room and Calvin follows.

"Wait!" I shout, "Who are you?" It's strange hearing Blake's voice come out of my mouth.

"We can figure that out later, let's follow them," Trevor says.

I follow him out of the room as we rush up the stairs. I almost trip up the stairs, I'm not used to running in high heels. I catch myself and am distracted by the bouncing of my new large breasts. I try to focus and follow Trevor upstairs.

We get into the room and it's pretty chaotic. I can see my body struggling against its restraints. Owen is flexing his muscles, seemingly fascinated by them. Both Grace and Florencia are checking out their bodies like they're seeing it for the first time. I see Carrie over at the body swap machine typing away at a panel. Calvin is behind her watching what she's doing.

"Everybody," Trevor says, "Be calm. We need to figure out who is who. I'm Grace."

It makes me feel a little better knowing it was my wife I sucked off, "I'm Robert."

My body has stopped struggling, "I'm Blake."

Grace's body says, "I'm Trevor."

Owen's body says, "I'm Carrie."

Florencia's body says, "I'm Calvin."

Over by the machine Calvin's body says, "I'm Florencia and," he points to Carrie's body, "This is Owen."

"Can someone untie me?" Blake/me asks.

"Oh, sure," Grave/Trevor says and he walks over to my body and begins to remove his restraints.

"Carrie, can you grab Calvin?" Florencia/Calvin asks.

"Sure," Carrie/Owen says and she moves behind Calvin/Florencia and holds her wrists in his hands, "But why?"

Now free, Blake/me walks behind Trevor/Grace and holds her wrists in his hands, "Because we need to restrain them while we figure out what's going on."

I look over at Owen/Carrie and say, "Yeah, Owen, what is going on?"

Owen/Carrie stops typing at the panel and she and Florencia/Calvin walk over to the rest of us.

"I may have messed up," Owen/Carrie says.

"You think?!" I yell back.

"Calm down," Grace/Trevor says, "Let's just hear her out."

For some reason I feel inclined to obey him. I let myself feel calm and wait for Owen/Carrie to speak.

"Well clearly the machine malfunctioned," she says, "We all randomly swapped bodies with the people on the floor below us."

My moment of calm was already over and I was angry again, "Of course this happened! You always do this! Your machines never work properly. Remember that face mask that was supposed to change to whoever we wanted. That failed just as I was making the exchange and I barely made it out of there alive. Or the time you said you made a stealth suit, but it only worked while naked. That malfunctioned too and Grace had to explain she was a nudist for religious reasons to the police so that they wouldn't arrest her for indecent exposure. We got so lucky they bought that. Did you even test the damn thing?"

"Yeah, but even when I activated it I couldn't tell if it worked," she says, "It's kind of hard to tell when all I have are two mice."

"Only two mice?" I say, "Why didn't you get different animals like a cat and a dog?"

"Where am I supposed to get a cat and dog on such short notice?" she asks back.

"Okay, maybe not that, but a fly and mouse. Literally anything other than what you did," I say.

"I was worried when there would be more people downstairs," she says, "I didn't account for four people. So if anything, blame Blake."

"Hey, don't blame me," Blake/me says, "Carrie insisted on coming with me. I had to improvise or the whole thing would have fallen apart."

"Well, don't blame me," Carrie/Owen says, "I wasn't even in on whatever this was."

"Can everybody just calm down," Grace/Trevor says, "This isn't getting us anywhere," she walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder, "Please, let's just figure out where to go from here."

Once again I feel a weird compulsion to listen to him. I am also weirdly fixated on the strong masculine hand on my shoulder.

"Actually, there is more," Owen/Carrie says.

"More?" I ask, getting angry again.

"Calm," Grace/Trevor says and he squeezes my shoulder. I let out a sigh. Why did that feel so good?

"So remember how the original plan was just to have Robert swap bodies with Trevor? Then with Trevor as Robert successfully restrained we would then swap Blake with Trevor?" Owen/Blake says, "Well Blake had asked me something and I said yes to it."

"What was it?" I ask.

"Blake had asked if I could alter the minds that were swapping. I told her I could change them a little and she asked if I could make it so that when Trevor was in her body he would have a constant craving for sex, to an almost debilitating degree, and that he would be submissive to men. I said that would be doable and had that set for when they would swap. The problem is that the machine was set to do that for the next time a man and woman swapped. So since that ended up being this time it's now affecting every single one of us who is now a woman," she says.

That would explain my reactions so far. No wonder just having Grave/Trevor's hand on my shoulder is making me weak in the knees.

"Can't you just swap us back?" Grace/Trevor asks.

"No," she says, "The machine short circuited and there was an internal explosion. It's going to take months or longer to fix."

"So we're stuck like this?" I ask.

"Until I fix the machine," she says.

"Well this isn't so bad," Grace;Trevor says, "We can still do the plan. I'll just have to be Trevor."

"Wait, what is the plan?" Carrie/Owen asks.

Owen/Carrie answers him, "With the possession of Trevor's body Robert was supposed to use Trevor's position in his company to get close with Aston, the CEO. Once they become good friends he'd convince him to come here and we'd swap their bodies. In Aston's body he'd dump all of his money into our offshore bank accounts and," at that point she squirms a bit and then says, "I can't concentrate anymore. Someone else finish."

"Wow," Grace/Trevor looks at me, "Is it really that bad?"

Trevor/Grace, Calvin/Florencia, and I all say at the same time, "Yes!"

At this point I've leaned into Grace/Trevor and I can feel how wet I'm becoming. It's hard to focus on the conversation as I feel his strong hand on my shoulder still. It's taking all of my willpower to not finger myself.

Florencia/Calvin finishes what Owen/Carrie was saying, "After taking all his money we'd give him his body back. As the corrupt CEO of a big tech company he'll be getting his just desserts. The plan was to split the money between the five of us. Blake would get to keep Trevor's body when it was all over with Trevor being stuck in her horned up body. Now that you are here you're a part of this so do you want in, Carrie?"

"Sure," Carrie/Owen says, "But I'll want my body back. As cool as it is being a man, I think I prefer being a woman."

"Perfectly reasonable," Florencia/Calvin says, "Once it's all over you'll be back in your body with your share of the money."

"Why me?" Trevor/Grace asks.

"It really could have been anyone," Florencia/Calvin says, "Of all the people we tracked you checked all the dots. You've been in the company for a while, but not so long that you can't move up. We needed to be able to trap our target so it helps that you're careless and reckless."

"He's got a point, man," Calvin/Florencia says.

"Hey, he's not a man anymore," Blake/me says. He takes one of his hands off her wrist and puts it down her shirt and begins to fondle her breast. Trevor/Grace is too weak to resist and she begins to moan as Blake/me does this.

"Woah, should you be doing that?" Carrie/Owen asks Blake/me.

"It's fine," Blake/me says, "These bodies are husband and wife after all."

'Yeah, it's fine," Grace/Trevor says, "At this point we'll have to expect you two to look after our bodies and keep an eye on them," she points to her old body and to Florencia's body, "I'm fine with you doing whatever you want in our bodies, even if that includes fucking."

"Same here," Florencia/Calvin says, "What about you girls?"

Was she talking to me? I'm having trouble paying attention. My eyes are on Grace/Trevor and his large muscular shoulders and his strong arms. I'm really reaching my limit. The best I can do is nod my head.

Apparently, I'm not alone because Owen/Carrie says, "Yes. I don't care. Do what you want. I can't take it anymore." She turns to Florencia/Calvin and begins to make out with him.

I put my hand on Grace/Trevor's hand that's on my shoulder. I feel his powerful fingers in my soft delicate ones. I trace his hand with mine. I turn around and stare deeply into his eyes. Even though I've never kissed another man before I waste no time and start to make out with him. The feeling is great as our tongues slip around each other in our mouths. I can't get enough and I want more. As we make out I start to pull his pants down. I realize it was never fully zipped back up from the blowjob probably because we all rushed upstairs. I feel his hands make their way down to my own skirt as he lowers it along with my panties. I think somewhere far off I hear my own voice say something about giving them privacy and the sound of footsteps moving away, but I don't care. All I care about is what I've now wrapped my hands around. It is large and thick and becoming harder the more I stroke it. I can't wait any longer and with his penis rock hard I plunge my vagina on it. I orgasm immediately and start to ride his cock. He gets into it too and starts to thrust. Another wave of intense pleasure washes over me and I orgasm again. I can no longer stay standing as my knees give way he uses his hands to catch me and we slowly go to the ground while still fucking. I'm surprised at the sounds of my own moans, they're louder than I would have expected. As he starts to tense up inside me I feel myself close to another orgasm and when he cums I orgasm again. The feeling of his seed filling me is divine. He slowly pulls out and is breathing heavily. I lay back and try to calm myself. It feels like I'm in control again. From behind me I hear Owen/Carrie.

"I can think straight again. It seems if we cum we can be in our right minds again, but I imagine that before long we'll be horny again," Owen/Carrie says, "We'll just have to fuck whenever it gets too bad."

I think back to how I felt right before we had sex. My mind had become clouded and all I could think about was dick. I had begun to feel desperate. I think I would have fucked any guy in front of me in that moment.

"Grace, I"m worried," I say, "I'm afraid of what I'll do if left alone. I might wander the streets looking for random men to fuck."

"It's really that bad?" Grace/Trevor asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Then you can come live with me in Trevor's home until this is all over," he says, "That way I can take care of your every need and you won't run into the arms of anyone else."

"Thank you," I say.

"In the meantime I'll work on my machine during my moments of clarity," Owen/Carrie says.

"And I'll satisfy her every need," Florencia/Calvin says, "I'll also keep an eye on everyone else."

*****

"Aghhhh! Aghh! Aghhhh!"

I could hear the moans of Calvin/Florencia as I watch Carrie/Owen fuck her.

"Come on, Blake," he says, "You've got to try this. It feels amazing."

I ignore him and instead focus on the woman in front of me. She squirms in my grip. I know what she wants, but I'm making her wait.

"Do you remember me?" I ask her.

"What?" Trevor/Grace asks and she looks at my body, "No, I, uh, don't remember you."

"I don't mean this body," I say, "I mean my real body. The one I was in when I led you here."

"No, I don't remember you," she says.

"I didn't think so," I say, "In fact, I had counted on it. When Robert and his gang approached me about this job I couldn't believe my luck. It really could have been anyone. All they needed was a prostitute and what whore wouldn't be willing to do something huge for a lot of money."

I could feel her squirm even more in my grip, but I wasn't about to relieve her anguish until she knew exactly why this had happened to her, "When they told me the plan and showed me the list of johns, potential targets at your company, I saw your name. Once I saw your name I knew I had to persuade them to choose you. I convinced them you were a regular of mine, that you were reckless and careless, that it'd be easy to trap you. Well that part was true, but we both know you aren't a regular of mine. No. I know you from something different. You still don't remember?"

"N-no," she says, "Please. I feel hot. It's hard to think. I need relief."

"Not yet," I say, "And since you don't remember I'll fill you in. It was a normal night for me. You weren't my first customer that night, but you were my last. My pimp was pretty mad about that later, he didn't care about what happened. He felt I should have kept going, that I lost him money, but there was no way I could have kept working after what you did."

"Wha-what did I do?" she asks, her voice trembling.

"Of course you don't remember," I say, "For you it was just another night, but for me, even in a life full of terrible moments, it was one of the worst nights of my life. You had picked me up, we went to a nearby hotel. When we got to the room you wanted to start right away, but I had been doing this for a while so I knew to make sure you had the money. You got angry, defensive, of course you had it you said. I pressed you further and that's when I think you realized you forget to bring money. A simple error, anyone could make, no big deal, you could come back another night. Of course you couldn't see it that way. You said you'd pay me back another time and that we could still do it. I refused you. It was like that was an insult against your very being. At that point you got angrier and you grabbed me. You said that I was nothing, just a whore, to be used by those who are better than me. I struggled, but you were stronger, so much stronger. You said I owed you. You entitled prick. You've probably barely worked for anything in your life. Just some entitled rich kid, using Daddy's money to get status and power. You were just born lucky, but you didn't see it that way. You felt like the world owed you, that you were somehow more important than others. I could see that in your eyes, hear it in your voice. You knew I couldn't get away and that was when you raped me."

There was some clarity in her eyes, "I remember now."

Shayna9
Shayna9
87 Followers