Body Swap Hist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," I say, "One more time?"

"No," Blake says, "We've done it enough and besides Trevor will be here soon enough."

"Fine," I say. I had an idea and I wanted to see if Trevor was up for it anyways. He pulled up and came inside the building to get Blake, but I had told her to help Grace with something, saying Grace was having trouble with it. It was just an excuse to talk to Trevor alone.

"Hey, how was the trip?" I ask him.

"It was good, productive," he says, "In fact, I think I got in with Aston. We got to talking and I think I formed the basis of a friendship. Well, hopefully he sees it that way. What about you? How was Blake?"

"She's been good," I say, real good, "I was wondering."

"What?" he asks.

"Would you be down for a threesome?" I ask.

"A threesome?" he asks back, "I don't know. It's a little more than I'm used to."

"Maybe Blake was going to tell you or maybe she wasn't, but we did a lot this past week, including a threesome, between myself, her, and Owen. I figured you'd want to be part of one too," I say.

"Okay, wow," he says, "Well, if Blake is okay with it, I wouldn't mind."

"Great," I say, "I'm sure Blake will say yes."

"What will I say yes too?" Blake asks as she enters the room.

*****

I couldn't help myself. I immediately agreed to the threesome with Robert and Trevor. Robert wanted me to experience what it was like to get both my ass and pussy pounded at the same time and it sounded like a wonderful idea to me. Trevor was already on the bed stroking his big cock.

"Ready?" he asks.

"You know it, lover," I tell him.

I walk up to him and make out with him as I guide his hard cock into my dripping pussy. It feels so good to be filled by him again after a week away. I start grinding on him as I hear Robert walking up behind me. I try to position myself so he has better access to my asshole as I continue to ride Trevor. A moment passes and the sounds of my moans are the only thing that can be heard. I feel Robert insert his dick into my ass. I can feel both dicks pumping away in me. As one comes out the other goes in. It's almost like they have the perfect rhythm. It's like they can feel each other through my body as if I'm just some flimsy meat shield barely stopping them from touching. My moans get louder and louder as I start to feel them both tense up inside me. As they both spurt their love juices into me I orgasm loudly. Robert pulls out of me and sits down next to Trevor. I feel too good and exhausted to move so I just sort of put my head against Trevor's as I feel him go soft inside me. He lays back and we both just lay there together like that for a while. At some point Robert gets up and leaves. After a little while longer we finally get up, get dressed and leave.

*****

In some ways I've almost become bored of tormenting Grace. I asked Carrie how much longer until the device was fixed and she said a few more months which is exactly what she said a few months ago. Five months ago when Blake was here with us Trevor said he started bonding with the CEO. We've gotten updates since then and Trevor says that he's stringing Aston along and he thinks he can convince him to come to our building soon. After another month went by I was starting to wish for this to be done. I want to get on with my new life. Grace was being needy and I bent her over the bed and started pounding her. I could hear her moans, but I was mostly disinterested. During this past year I've talked with Owen a lot. We were decent friends as Blake and Carrie, but we've grown closer. Whenever I see her body I realize how attracted to it I am and maybe once she's back in her right body, I might ask for more. As I continued pounding Grace I imagined it was Carrie and it helped me stay hard. After I finished with her I kind of just pushed her to the ground, pulled my pants up, and walked off. As I was walking around the building I heard some talking. I walked to it to see what was up. It was coming from the body swap machine room. Inside I found everybody other than Grace, and that included Blake and Trevor.

"Oh, good," Carrie says, "We were just about to go get you. Could you go grab Grace? Everyone should be here."

"Fuck her," i say, "That bitch can just hear it from me."

"Fine," Carrie says, "Well Trevor, you start."

"Okay," Trevor says, "Things have been going great with Aston. So great, in fact, that yesterday he asked me if I wanted to have a night on the town with him. He talked about going to bars and other places and he asked me if I knew of any good places. I told him I knew a few and I slyly asked him if it'd be just me and him and was able to confirm that it is. I'm sure that I can get him here. We have a small window of opportunity as this is happening tomorrow night. I could only push back a day or otherwise he might get frustrated with me. I need to be careful and not push him too much. Carrie, how is the machine?"

"So I have good news and bad news," she says, "The good news is that the machine is working, and the bad news is that it's not working properly."

"Shocker," Blakes remarks snidely.

"What's the problem?" Owen asks.

"It can perform swaps, but currently only between people of the same gender," she says.

"Well, that's fine," Trevor says, "I'll just swap into his body."

"I guess that will work," Calvin says.

"How long until the machine is functioning properly?" I ask.

"I'm close," Carrie says, "It should only take me about another month."

"Okay," Trevor says, "Let's all be prepared for tomorrow night. See you all then."

Trevor and Blake leave. It seems like this arrangement of ours will end soon. I want to have one last big hurrah with Grace. I grab Owen and ask him something to which he agrees. Later that night I bring Grace into the bedroom.

"I didn't care to bring you to the meeting, but just so you know this is almost over and your life as a prostitute can soon begin," I say.

She doesn't respond.

"I want to have one last big hurrah with you. Sure I'll take care of your needs up until you're in my old body still, but consider this a send off of sorts," I say.

In walks a naked Owen and Florencia. Both Grace and myself are already naked.

"Could you get up on the bed?" Owen asks Florencia politely.

"Sure," she goes and lays down on the bed and makes a suggestive pose.

"Go join her slut," I tell Grace. She gets on the bed and lays near her, but doesn't make any physical contact.

"Come on," I say, "Aren't you friends? Get closer."

Grace reluctantly moves a little closer to Florencia, but Florencia closes the distance entirely.

"Now start playing with each other," I say.

At this Florencia moves over Grace, her tit's dangling inches away from touching Grace's. She lowers her head down to Grace.

"Stop," I hear Grace say, "How can you be so casual about this? These last few months have been torture and I don't want to do anything with you."

"Maybe they've been torture for you, but they're giving me my body back when this is over and Owen has treated me like a slutty princess this whole time. I've just treated the whole thing as a strange vacation," Florencia says and then she gestures to her body, "Don't you find me hot, attractive, and sexy?"

"Yes," Grace says.

"Then, why should we stop?" she responds. Florencia leans her head down and her lips touch Graces. Both of their eyes close as they begin a sensual kiss. Florencia moves her hands, one caresses Grace's tit and plays with her nipple while the other reaches down to Grace's pussy. She puts a finger in and Grace shudders. Grace is like puddy in Florencia's hands and as she continues to play with her I start to stroke my member. They are putting on quite the show and it's really starting to turn me on. I look over at Owen who seems to agree with me. We both walk over to the bed. Florencia gets the cue and gets off of Grace. She holds onto Grace's body and gently guides her into a position on all fours. Florencia gets in the same position and they face each other on the bed. I go behind Florencia as Owen goes behind Grace. They are both so wet at this point and I aim my cock at Florencia's pussy. I slowly, gently, enter her. She's done me no wrong, so I don't want to be too rough with her. Across from me I watch Owen begin to pound Grace. Watching the little slut get fucked like the whore she is is a massive turn on for me and I feel my boner intensify inside Florencia. Florencia and Grace begin to make out as we thrust into them. I feel myself getting ready to cum and I hear Florencia orgasm. As I'm about to cum I quickly pull out of her and try to aim it at Grace. As my cum spurts out Owen drives Grace to an orgasm and as her mouth opens to let out a cry, my cum flies over and hits her in the face. Some of it ends up in her mouth and some of it on her face. The cum on her face starts to slide down her and onto her chest. The cum hitting her surprised her and she reflexively swallowed what went in her mouth. At this point Owen pulls out of her.

"That was great," Owen says.

Florencia walks over to him and leans on him, "Yeah, that was fun. Maybe we can do it again at least one more time before we swap back."

"Maybe," Is all I say.

They leave the room as Grace walks to the bathroom to wash the cum off her. It was a pretty great way to celebrate this thing coming to an end.

*****

"Okay, it looks like they just entered the building," I say as I look at the monitor.

"It's just the two of them," Calvin says, who is standing next to me.

"Great," says Carrie, "Nothing extra to screw up my calculations this time."

We'd been waiting for Trevor to bring Aston to the building. We were all standing by. I watched them walk to the room below us. Aston sits down in a chair and Trevor excuses himself saying he'll be back shortly. After he casually leaves the room his pace quickens and he rushes upstairs. He enters the body swap machine room.

"He's in place," Trevor says.

"We saw, now you need to get into place," I say.

Trevor nods as he goes to sit down in the chair that's bolted to the floor. In a strange reversal of roles from the last time I tie him to the chair.

"We're ready!" I say to Carrie.

"Okay!" she says back, "Here we go! 3, 2, 1, and go!" She lowers the lever of the body swap machine.

At first nothing happens, but slowly Trevor's body begins to stir. He seems disoriented as he regains his senses.

"What happened? What was that?" he asks and when his vision returns he sees all of us and asks, "Who are you people?"

We ignore him and wait for my wife in his body to come upstairs. When Aston/Trevor sees Grace/Aston he freaks out.

"Why do you look like me?" he asks, "Why am I tied down? What's happening?!"

Grace/Aston starts to speak, "I'm in your body now and you're in Trevors. We stole Trevors so that I could get to you and we could steal yours."

"That's impossible," he says.

"Nothing's impossible," Carrie says triumphantly.

"What are you going to do with my body?" A tremble can be heard in his voice.

"We're going to take you for all your worth," I say, "You're a terrible person and you're getting what you deserve."

"No!" he screams, "You can't do this to me!"

"We can and we have," Calvin says.

"Wait! I-I have information!" he says, "If I tell you it could you give me my body back?"

"Depends on the information," Grace/Aston says, "Let's hear it and then we'll decide."

"You don't like people like me right?" he asks, "Well me and many other CEOs of other companies and other rich people all attend a get-together on a private island every couple of years. You may think I'm bad, but even I consider some of the people who are going there to be scum. This get-together is just an excuse to gamble a lot with large sums of money. Everyone brings some kind of digital device that can give them access to their money and assets so they can use it to gamble with. And the security on the island is very lax. Apparently this gambling has been going on for decades and they've never had an incident so they feel it's fine to keep security light."

"So what are you suggesting?" I ask.

"Well you can all just go there and hack into their digital devices and steal all their money," he says.

"So you guys all just go there alone to gamble?" Calvin asks.

"Well, not alone, we bring our wives with us," he says and pauses for a moment before quickly adding, "They treat it like a vacation."

"When is it?" Calvin asks.

"It's in one week," he says, "Oh, and it lasts four months. Well?"

"Well, what?" Grace/Aston asks.

"The information was good wasn't it?" he asks, "Do I get my body back?"

"No," Grace/Aston replies, "We never said we would and it's your fault for stupidly giving us information without guaranteeing you'd actually get something in return."

"That's not fair!" he shouts, "You bastards! When I'm back in my body I'll ruin you all!"

We all just leave the room and ignore his shouting.

""So what are you thinking?" Calvin asks.

"Well I feel we shouldn't let this opportunity go to waste," says Grace/Aston, "So I'll go."

"But it's four months long," Carrie says, "My machine will be done in less than a month so you'll stay a male for three months longer than you would if we just ripped off Aston."

"We could get so much money from this, I think it's worth it," Grace/Aston says.

"And I'll go with you," I say.

"What?" Grace/Aston says.

"Yeah," I say, "I'll swap bodies with his wife. The machine can still do swaps of the same gender. I'm not letting you go there alone."

"You'd stay as a woman for even longer just to help me?" Grace/Aston asks, "I knew there was a reason I married you."

"Well, it's settled then," Carrie says, "Grace in Aston's body can bring Aston's wife here. Then Robert, who is in Blake's body, swaps with her and Robert ends up in the body of Aston's wife and she in Blakes. You guys can then spend the week getting into the roles of your new bodies so as not to raise too much suspicion when on the island. I'll give each of you one of my inventions that will make it easier to hack the digital devices which you'll attempt to do with the four months on the island. Meanwhile the body swap machine should be fixed and everyone ends up back in their right bodies except Trevor and Blake who will end up in each other's bodies. We'll also leave Aston in Grace's body and his wife in Roberts, it'll probably be easier to control them if they're in the wrong gender. When you get back we'll put you guys back in your bodies, but not before you take all of Aston's money so he ends up back in a bankrupt body."

"Sounds like a plan," Grace/Aston says, "I'll go get Aston's wife right now."

He leaves the building and drives off. It's not too long until he returns with Aston's wife.

To be continued...