Body Swap Hist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I really needed that," Kelly says, "Break up sex always feels great and now Trevor can get to know what it feels like to be cheated on."

She walks out of the room briefly and returns with a purse on her shoulder. She must have left it in the front of the house. She rummages through it and pulls out a key. She puts it down on a dresser in the room, "Here's the key I used to get in. I don't need it anymore. Fuck Trevor I don't want him back. Maybe he'll make you happier than he ever made me," she rummages around her purse some more and pulls out a sticky note and a pen and writes something on it. She folds the note and then she bends down and puts it in my bra on the floor, "That's my number. If things don't work out with Trevor, ring me up. That was some great sex and I wouldn't mind doing it again. Don't show Trevor the number, he'll just get mad." She blows me a kiss and then walks out of the room and out of the house.

With her gone and the high amount of orgasms giving me a very clear mind I realize the gravity of what I'd done. I cheated on my wife. I know we're not in our original bodies, but that shouldn't give me free rein to do what I did. I messed up big time. We've always been honest with each other, so I'll tell Trevor the truth when he comes home. In the meantime I put my clothes back on and stew in my own thoughts.

A few hours pass and he walks in the front door.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Of course," he says.

"Kelly showed up earlier, she walked right in," I say.

"Trevor's ex-girlfriend? She must have had a key. What happened?" he asks.

"She was mad about my presence here, but I was horny and my thoughts weren't clear. I think she wanted revenge after I told her you cheated on her and she used my arousal against me. We fucked," i say.

"You had sex?" Trevor says looking hurt.

"I won't lie or try to hide it," I say, "Yes, we did. I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say."

"Can you give me a moment or two?" he asks.

"Sure," I say. He heads into the bedroom and shuts the door behind him. I don't feel like I have any right to go after him so I let him be. Hours pass and I end up falling asleep on the couch. I wake up the next morning to the sounds of movement around the place. I get up and walk to the bedroom. The door is open and I enter. Trevor is getting dressed for work. I wait for him to say something, but I can't deny the fact that despite everything I'm really horny. I wish he would fuck me.

He starts to speak and says, "I did a lot of thinking last night. At first I was really mad and hurt. My anger has subsided and I'm still a little hurt, but I will say that I have forgiven you. I understand that what the machine did to you makes you unable to make sound judgements. I don't want to hold that against you. So I've come up with a rule."

"I'll go with anything," I say, "I'm just happy you forgave me."

"I can tell you feel bad about it, that if you were thinking clearly you never would have. I imagine you're beating yourself up about it more than I ever could. I don't want you to feel too guilty and I don't want you to come out of this hating yourself or feeling like you're betraying me. So while you're stuck like that I'll forgive any indiscretions. That way if you, say, fuck the mailman, you don't have to get too angry with yourself over it."

"Thanks," I say, "I was feeling really bad about the whole thing."

"Just don't abuse it," he says, "And when we're finally back in our right bodies you can make it up to me."

"How?" I ask.

"I'll think of something," he says, "For now I need to get to work."

"Before you go," I say.

"You want to fuck?" he asks.

"Yes! Please!" I shout. I throw myself on him and we make sweet love before he heads off to work.

*****

What I had bought online had finally arrived. Up until now I had kept Grace nude, but now that would change. After opening the packages I called her into the bedroom. She walked in and could see the clothes I had laid out for her. There is a tube top, a really short mini-skirt, and a pair of five inch heels.

"Put these on," I tell her.

"I thought you wanted me to stay nude," she says.

"That was until this stuff came," I say.

She puts the clothes on. They leave little to the imagination, her top showing a ton of cleavage, her midriff showing, and the skirt showing off her nice slender legs. I have her follow me to the bathroom and she stumbles a bit on her heels.

"You'll have to get used to those," I tell her.

She manages to make her way to the bathroom where I have put out a bunch of different makeup products.

"I'm going to do this for you, but I want you to watch and learn. In the future I expect you to do it yourself," I say.

I have her stand there as I apply copious amounts of makeup to her face. A deep red lipstick, some blue eyeshadow, eyeliner, and a touch of mascara.

"There," I say, "You better get used to this look."

"Why?" she asks.

"I'm just preparing you," I say, "The clothes, the makeup, the heels. It's all stuff you'll need to be able to do when you're a whore. I was stuck like that for years. I got to be really good at doing my makeup so I'd look like a slut, wearing clothes that gave easy access and showed off the merchandise, walking in high heels all night on some sidewalk. You'll experience that humiliation too and while I have you I want to see it. So you'll dress like this from now on."

I let that sink in as I walk to the bedroom and clear the bed of the other clothes. I'll have her store them later, but for now I just leave the boxes on the floor.

"Come in here!" I yell.

She walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"I'm sure you're needy by now, but I want to do some role playing," I say, "So pretend you're a whore and I just brought you up to my hotel room."

"Okay, I'll try," she says.

"Tell me you want your pay first," I say.

"I want you to pay first," she says.

"Oh, sorry, looks like I forgot my wallet," I say, "Can we still do it? I'm good for the money. I'll just pay you next time I see you."

She catches on and says, "I'm not sure-"

"Bitch! I know you know the next line and you better continue," I tell her.

She cowers a little at this, but continues, "That's not how this works. If you can't pay we're not doing anything."

"Come on," I say, "I told you I'm good for it. You can trust me."

"I said no," she says.

"You little whore!" I scream, "How dare you talk to me like that." I grab her by the arm.

"Resist," I hiss at her.

She struggles, but can't break free. I pull her to the bed and throw her down on it. Before she can react I pin her with one hand as I undo my pants with the other. With my pants down I pull her skirt down revealing her sex. I lean my head down to her ear and whisper, "I'm going to plunge my cock into your pussy and I want you to resist, to say no."

She just nods her head. I take my dick and caress it on her pussy until I'm fully hard. I then do as I said and plunge deep into her. I hear a small, "No," with a bit of hesitancy.

As I thrust in and out of her I say, "That wasn't how I said it. I want you to scream it! Tell me no, tell me to stop!"

"No!" she screams, "Please stop! Don't do this!"

I feel her struggle beneath me, she tries to break free, but I don't let her.

"Now you get to know how it feels!" I scream at her. WIth my revenge fulfilled a wave of pleasure runs through me as I pound her. Her no's turn to yes as she stops struggling and begins to enjoy it. At this point I'm ready to cum and I cum inside her. She doesn't orgasm and I don't care. I pull out of her and wipe the leftover cum on my dick on her butt.

"You bitch, you broke script," I tell her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it," she says, "Please can you help me finish?"

"Fine," I say and finger her, "But a punishment is in order."

"Uh! Fine!" she says as I finger her and she orgasms, "Oooh!"

I go and wash my hands as I think of how to punish her. An idea pops into my head and I go and order something online.

It arrives the next day and I show it to Grace.

"What is it?" she asks.

"It's a female chastity device," I tell her, "Put it on. I'll have you wear it for a full week. After that we'll see how you are and then I'll consider taking it off."

"But how will you fuck me then?" she asks.

"I won't," I tell her, "It's a punishment, that's the point."

"But my cravings, how will I cope?" she asks.

"Guess you'll have to settle for blowjobs," I say.

She slides the device up her legs and I help fasten it onto her. I lock it and then take the key and hide it somewhere she won't find it. I return and I can already see her squirming. Seeing her like that makes me hard and I lower my pants and stroke my dick while looking at her expectantly. She walks over to me and gets on her knees and blows me.

Over the next week I watched her get more and more desperate. It was invigorating to see. The added bonus of constant blowjobs, anything to relieve the itch just a little was nice. By the end of the week she could barely function.

That morning she came up to me and begged, "Please, please! Release me! I'll do anything! I'm sorry for going off script before. I'll never do it again."

"Okay, then from now on you do exactly as I say, no deviations, no hesitancy," I say.

"Yes, yes. Anything!" she says.

"Okay," I say. I leave her there and I go and grab the key. I release her from her cage. She immediately starts to finger herself, but I stop her and grab her arms and pull her to the bedroom. She struggles, but not to break free, but to try and reach her pussy. She tries and fails to finger herself as we go to the bedroom. I throw her on the bed and she goes back to work jilling herself. I take my clothes off and approach her. I turn her onto her stomach and move her hand out of her pussy. It's not empty for long though and soon my cock takes its place as I thrust into her. She cums almost immediately. She starts to moan and it gets louder and louder as I pound her.

"You like that?" I say.

"Yes!" she screams.

"Who's the whore now?!" I yell.

"Me! I'm a whore!" she screams, "I need this! I love this!"

Hearing this makes me even harder as I drill into her. I feel myself ready to cum and we both orgasm as I cum inside her.

As I pull out I say, "You better like it. Cause this is going to be your life."

*****

As Trevor walks in the door after coming home from work I jump him. I pull his pants down and stroke his cock till it's hard and then lower myself onto it and fuck him right there in the doorway while he stands there. His big strong hands grab my hips and help slide me up and down his cock. We've been stuck like this for a good while now, but Trevor assures me he's making progress. After we've both cum I get off him.

"Thanks, how was work?" I ask him.

"Fine, good," he says, "I actually have something to tell you."

"What?" I ask.

"Well apparently every year the company does a week long retreat up in the mountains. It's not mandatory, but some of the guys were talking and they said that the CEO always comes to them. So I signed up for it," he says.

"That's good. Maybe you can befriend him there," I say.

"That's the idea," he says.

"When is it?" I ask.

"Two weeks from now," he says, "But I'm worried about you."

"Yeah, I'm not sure how I'll cope with you being gone for a whole week," I say.

"Let's go talk to everyone else and see what they think," she says.

"Good idea," I say. We both get dressed and drive over to the main building. We enter the body swap machine lab and walk in on Calvin and Carrie fucking. Watching them starts to make me wet and soon enough Trevor and I are fucking too, the loud moans of Carrie and I echo through the room. They orgasm before us and put their clothes back on as we finish. With our clothes back on too, we exchange pleasantries.

"How's the device coming along?" I ask.

"It's cumming along nicely," Carrie says and she giggles.

"Ha, ha," I say, "But I would like to get my body back someday so could you be a little more serious."

"Fine," she says, "Things are going relatively smoothly, but all jokes aside, having to stop every few hours to fuck is slowing us down. It's still going to be several more months before it's fixed. How are things on your end?"

"Slow going," Trevor says, "But we think a big opportunity is coming up. I'll be gone for a week and we were wondering what to do with Blake in the meantime."

"Hmmm," Carrie ponders, "Let's call in Robert, see if he has any ideas.

Calvin leaves and comes back with Robert. It's still very surreal seeing my old body just walk into the room. I'm sure it's the same for him. After we tell him the details he says, "Why doesn't she just stay with me?"

"I guess that'd be fine," Trevor says, "It beats her getting desperate and wandering the streets and fucking the first guy she can find."

I think about it. The idea of being with my old body is kind of weird, but it does beat random strangers and I trust Blake to keep me from going too far.

"Are you fine with that?" Robert asks Trevor.

"You mean her cheating on me?" he asks, "We've already had a discussion about that and have come to an agreement. It's fine."

"Then it's settled. We'll have her stay here with Robert during that week," Carrie says.

We leave and the weeks go by and soon enough it's the week of the retreat.

"I'll drop you off and then head to the mountains," Trevor tells me.

"Can we have some good bye sex first?" I ask.

"Fine," he says.

*****

I'm standing in the doorway as I watch Trevor and Blake pull up to the building. They have a deep kiss before Blake gets out and walks into the building as Trevor pulls away.

"How are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm fine," she says, "I miss him already, but I'll be fine for now." I'm much taller than her and she has to lean her head up to look at me. "It's a bit strange. Looking at my old body. I guess it was a bit easier to distance myself without the constant reminder."

"I understand what you mean," I say, "Looking at my old body from this one is quite strange." It's also arousing. I had kind of forgotten how hot my old body was. The pretty face, the large ass, the big tits my pimp had paid a fortune for. Looking at her more and more made me realize how much I would love to fuck my old body. I would also love to see her get pounded. I thought about it and an idea formed. I could even get Grace involved and humiliate her in the process.

I get closer to Blake and stand behind her as we watch Trevor's car get smaller in the distance. I put my left hand on her left shoulder and she shudders a little. "Are you sure you're fine? When was the last time you had your cravings sated?"

"I'm good," she says.

I snake my hand down her shirt, to her plump tits and start to play with her nipple. She shudders even more.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I-I said I'm f-fine," she protests, but her breathing is getting heavy.

I press myself against her back and I use my other hand to reach into her pants. I move my hand into her panties and start to finger her. She puts up no resistance, clearly enjoying it. I lean my head next to hers and whisper into her ear, "You naughty girl. Watching your boyfriend's car drive away and here you are letting another man get you off."

She has no response, she just lets out a small whimper.

I continue whispering to her,"You little slut. You must love this. Can I ask you something? Have you ever wondered what it would be like if more than one hole was filled? Can you imagine it? Two big strong men pounding away at you?"

At hearing this she orgasms and her knees give out. I quickly pull my hands out of her clothes and hold her so she doesn't fall. I look down at her.

"Well?" I ask.

She blushes and looks away, "I think I might enjoy that."

"Great," I say, "I'll talk to Owen and we can do it tonight."

*****

I was so embarrassed and ashamed by letting Robert do that to me so soon after saying goodbye to Trevor. I know he gave me a free pass, but I still felt a little guilty. I also almost couldn't believe that I had agreed to a threesome and here I was, in Robert's bedroom. I was naked and waiting for them. I considered leaving, saying I changed my mind, but my cravings were starting to kick in and the idea of two guys at once was too appealing for me to leave.

Owen walked in, already fully naked. It only dawned on me then that besides fucking myself, I would basically be fucking my best friend. Even though the occupants of the bodies were different it still felt weird.

"You ready?" he asks.

I blush a little, "Yes."

"Great," he says and sits down next to me on the bed, "We'll go slow and take it easy. We won't push you too hard. We want you to enjoy it and trust me you will."

Robert walks in followed by Grace, both naked.

"What's she doing here?" I say pointing at Grace.

"I want her to watch, to be envious," Robert says, "While she's here she'll never get this."

"Um, fine, I guess," I say. It's a little weird, we hadn't discussed it beforehand, but I don't think it will ruin it for me.

Robert comes over and sits on the other side of me. He grabs my chin in his hand and turns my head so we're face to face. A weird moment for both of us as we stare at our old faces. To make it easier I close my eyes. I feel his lips on mine as we begin a deep kiss. I feel Owen behind me, his hands exploring my body, his lips kissing my neck. Robert's hands move to my breasts and he begins to fondle them as I feel Owen reach my nether regions. I feel strong hands move my legs apart as a tongue enters my pussy. I moan into Robert's mouth as Owen uses his tongue to drive me to orgasm as Robert plays with my rock hard nipples. Robert pulls away from me and Owens stands up. At this point both of their cocks are rock hard and I want them. Robert and Owen each go to a side of the bed and I get on all fours as I face Robert with Owen behind me. I lower my head onto my former dick as Owen slowly enters my pussy. I start to bob up and down on Robert's dick as Owen slides in and out of me. From across the room I can hear the sounds of Grace moaning, she must be masterbating to us. I feel Robert's strong hands, my former hands, on my head as he gently guides my pace. Owen places his hands on my butt as he continues to thrust into me. An orgasm ripples through me as I imagine the image of me getting stuffed by these two men. I can feel both of their cocks tensing up ready to fill me with their cum. As Robert explodes into my mouth and Owen into my pussy I orgasm again. In the throes of this pleasure I try my best to swallow all of Robert's jizz, but I fail and some of it ends up on my face. Owen pulls himself out of me and I just lay there. I realize the jizz on my face is actually my own and it fills me with a strange sense of comfort. I lick up what I can reach with my tongue, I can't believe how good my own cock and sperm taste. On the other side of the room I hear Grace bring herself to orgasm. It's been a while since I heard my wife's voice and it's somewhat strange hearing her orgasm after so long.

"How was that?" Robert asks.

Panting, trying to catch my breath still, I say, "Great."

*****

The rest of the week was immensely enjoyable. With Blake here I was able to fuck my old body many times. Between sating both her and Grace's needs most of my time was taken up, but that was a good thing. Looking down at my old body as it looked up at me while deep throating my new cock was a turn on like no other. Maybe once this was all settled I would have to fuck her again, but with Trevor in my old body not Robert and me finally in Trevors. The week went by quickly and soon Blake was getting ready to leave.