Body Swap Hist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I say, "Because I'm going to force my life on you. I had long since accepted my lot in life. I've made a lot of mistakes and regrets and being some cheap street whore was all I ever figured I'd amount to. I never liked it. When they told me of the body swapping plan, I had asked that in exchange for less money that'd I'd get to keep your body, your life."

"Please, I'm sorry," she says, "You're right. What I did was wrong. Please don't steal my life."

"You're not sorry," I say, "You're only saying that because you're desperate. It's already a done deal. You said I was just a worthless whore. That I existed to serve my betters. Well when that machine is fixed and the plan is over, you'll be the whore. In the meantime I'll have my fun tormenting you."

I go to touch her tits, but stop. She tries to go into the touch, but I move back.

"No," I say, "You want it, you'll have to beg for it."

"Please, can we have sex?" she asks.

"You can do better than that," I say, "Come on. You're a real slut who wants it. Prove it."

At that point she removes her clothes and walks towards me, "Please, fuck me. Shove your cock into my pussy. I need it so bad."

At this point I've begun to get hard. Having a penis was a strange sensation and having a boner was even stranger. It kind of hurt, but it also filled me with this intense desire. I moved towards her. I grabbed her roughly and spun her around. I pulled my pants down and let Robert's eight inch cock hang free. I stroked it a little. It felt strong and powerful. I then plunged it into her needy sex. She came almost immediately. I didn't care. I was going to use her for my pleasure. Pounding her needy cunt felt great. I grabbed her hair in my hand and I pulled on it as I fucked her. I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I wasn't going to hold back at all. I felt an eruption of pleasure as my semen filled her. She came as I creampied her and after I felt the last of my cum spray into her I pushed her off me and let her fall to the floor. She just lied there. I bent down and whispered into her ear, "This is only the beginning."

*****

"Interesting seeing it from the inside, Robert" Grace/Trevor says.

"We decided to go with the names of our bodies," I say, "Please, call me Blake."

'Right, sorry," Trevor says, "I'll have to get used to it."

Before we left, we all had a talk and decided to call each other by the names of the bodies we were in, so things don't get too confusing. After that Trevor and I took his car and drove to his condo. After we decided he would be the target we followed him alot, to get his schedule down, so we would know when to send Blake to him. So we had seen the outside quite a few times, but had never been inside. I'm following Trevor as we take a tour of the place.

"It's a little messy, but with some time we can fix it up a bit, make it more livable for two," Trevor says, "We don't know how long we'll be here for."

"Yeah, we can make it work," I say. There are clothes strewn all over the place as we walk through the entrance towards the kitchen. It's a small kitchen with only the basics, and there are dirty dishes in the sink. There is also a revolting stench coming from the trash.

"Okay, maybe a little more than messy, but we can fix this," Trevor says. He moves to the sink and starts to clean the dishes, "It's not so bad. We can just bla blah blah blah."

I can see his muscles flex a little every time he moves his arms. It makes me feel a tingle in my crotch, but we've already had normal sex. I wonder how it'd feel if he fucked my ass. His rock hard dick fucking my tight ass as-.

"Hey!" Trevor shouts, "Did you hear a word I just said?"

"What?" I ask back broken out of my thoughts, "No, sorry."

"It's fine it wasn't important," he says, "Could start picking up the clothes while I do this?"

"Sure," I say. I move back to the other room to the entrance to start tidying up. Was I really lost in thought about him fucking my ass? I guess I was, but it's embarrassing to admit that. But can you imagine? His naked body against mine, maybe he fingers my pussy as he does it, caresses my breast. I bet it would feel great. At this point it's all I can think of. I drop the clothes in a pile in the corner and return to the kitchen. He sees me enter and he says something but it doesn't register. I walk right up to him and place my hand on the crotch of his pants. I rub it and look up at him and bite my lip.

"Please, will you fuck my ass?" I ask.

"What?!" he asks back, shocked and a little confused.

"I can't think about anything else," I tell him, "I need it, need you."

"It wasn't that long ago that we had sex. Are your urges already this bad again?" he asks.

"Yes," I say. I grab his arm and pull him with me. He lets me guide him up a small flight of stairs to the bedroom. The bedroom is also a mess. More clothes strewn around the room, the sheets are a mess, clearly the original Trevor made little effort to be tidy. I didn't care. We could have been outside in the mud for all I cared. All I knew was I needed his dick in my ass. I immediately started to take my clothes off as I watched Trevor do the same. I grabbed his hand again and moved us towards the bed. I fell back onto it and spread my legs for him. He moved his hardening to cock to the entrance to my rear. I helped him guide it to the right spot before he pushed into my asshole. The feeling of fullness felt incredible as he started to move. I couldn't help myself as I pushed myself as far onto him as I could. It felt like I couldn't get enough. He was too focused on the task at hand, so my pussy was left with no attention so I started to finger myself. Feeling his warm body against mine as he moved inside me was amazing. I could feel myself reaching orgasm and he too was reaching his peak. I screamed out as he came inside me. He slowly pulls out of me and lays down next to me.

"Are you good now?" he asks.

Catching my breath I say, "Yeah, for now."

"I think some semen is leaking out of your ass," he says, "Should we have used a condom?"

I feel the cum dribbling down my leg, but I don't care, "No, I don't want to ever use a condom. The idea bothers me. I need that flesh on flesh feel."

"How will you cope when I'm at work?" he asks.

"I don't know," I say and think for a moment, "We're going to need to buy a lot of toys."

"For now let's just go to sleep, it's been a long day," he says.

"Let me clean up real quick," I say and head to the bathroom to wash off. Afterwards, I join him in bed as he wraps his strong arms around me and we fall asleep.

*****

"Wow, this building is so big," Owen says.

I had been here before so it wasn't a shock to me, but it always impressed me how much thought went into this building. Besides the room with the swapping machine and the one below it there were many other rooms and parts of the building functioned as full on apartments. We were in a common room in the center of the building waiting for Carrie who said she had something to go get.

"Our last con left us pretty well off," Calvin says.

"Then why are you doing this one?" Owen asks.

"We just like ripping off rich assholes," Calvin says.

"It's not completely shallow," Carries says as she walks into the room carrying a silver briefcase, "We do give a significant amount of money to charity and we focus on people who deserve it."

She puts the case down on a table in the middle of the room and opens it. Inside are black collars. She hands one to me and one to Owen.

"Put those on them," she says and points at Grace and Florencia who are sitting down on a couch nearby looking nervous.

I walk over to Grace and before she has a chance to say anything I snap the collar around her neck. I hear Owen do the same to Florencia.

"What are these?" Grace asks as she clutches the collar, trying to remove it.

"They are insurance," Carrie says, "It would be better to show you what I mean then just tell you."

"You heard her," I say and grab Grace by the arm and pull her to her feet. We all follow Carrie out of the room and down a hall to the entrance to the building.

"Simply walk outside," Carrie tells Grace.

She walks to the door and opens it, but is clearly afraid. I walk up to her and push her through the door. Almost immediately she starts to writhe around, she falls to her knees and claws at the collar, trying to remove it, but can't. She struggles, but somehow manages to crawl her way back into the building. She collapses once she is back inside.

"As you can see the collar gives an intense continuous electric shock if you exit the building," Carrie says.

"Where did you get something like this?" Owen asks.

"It's another one of my inventions," Carrie says, "Also, I should mention that the collars can only be removed with a special remote that I have locked in a safe. The location of the safe is known only to me and I'm going to keep it that way."

"Why'd you make the collars?" I ask.

"We needed them for a con, once," Carrie says.

"It had gone bad and we needed to keep someone inside a building and this was what we came up with," Calvin says, "Robert, you already know the building so you can go to the apartment we gave you originally and take Grace with you. Carrie and I will show Owen and Florencia to their accommodations. After that we'll be in the swap room working on the machine if you need us."

At this point Grace has collected herself and stands up. We all walk back down the hall and split up at an intersection as Grace follows me to what will be our apartment. We enter and inside it's nice, but not too spacious with just a simple kitchen connected to a living room and two other rooms, a bedroom, and a bathroom.

I see Grace walking around checking out the place. I sit down at the kitchen table.

"Come over here," I say.

She walks to where I am.

"Strip," I tell her.

I know the submissiveness inside her forces her to do whatever I say so she removes her clothes without complaining.

"I'm hungry, bitch, make me a sandwich," I tell her.

She walks over to the fridge and grabs some stuff. I watch her naked ass as she prepares it on the counter and then walks it over to me.

"Just stand there while I eat," I tell her. She stands naked behind me while I enjoy my meal.

When I'm done eating I turn toward her, "You hungry?"

"Yes," she says.

I stand up and pull my pants down. I point at my dick and say, "Your lunch is right here."

"But I don't want-" she starts to say, but I cut her off, "Bitch, don't make me repeat myself."

She just kind of cowers at that before kneeling in front of me. I feel her tongue on my dick as I start to get hard. She's taking a bit too long for my liking so when she finally puts my dick in her mouth I grab her hair and force her to deep throat my cock as I use her like a fleshlight. When I start to feel myself cumming I hold her head there and force her to swallow all of it. I let go of her and she gets off my dick and takes deep heavy breaths.

"There," I say, "Now don't tell me you're hungry, because I know I just gave you quite the meal."

She doesn't say anything, just wipes away some cum dripping down her face and stands back up. I go and grab her clothes off the floor and give them to her and say, "You are to stay naked until I say otherwise. Go put these clothes in a dirty hamper."

She walks to another part of the apartment. Now feeling satisfied I go and grab a laptop and sit back down at the kitchen table. I open it up and begin ordering some clothes and some other things I might want for me and for Grace.

*****

I wake up feeling thirsty. I feel for Trevor, but he's not in bed with me. I open my eyes and look around. There is the bright light of morning peeking in through the curtains. I can hear a shower going. Trevor must be getting ready for work. It'll be his first day going to the job as Trevor and hopefully he can figure out some sort of way to get close to Aston. I really am thirsty. I go to the kitchen and get a glass of water. It does nothing to quench my thirst. I don't understand and walk back to the bedroom. I see a naked Trevor putting his clothes on and get a good long look at him. When I see his penis I realize how to deal with my thirst. I'm still naked from the previous night and I watch him put his shirt on as I walk over to him. He's about to put his boxers on when I stop him.

"Wait," I tell him, "I have a thirst and there's only one way to quench it."

I get down to my knees and get face to face with his cock. It smells nice and clean from the shower he just took, but it still has a faint odor of manly musk. I take a tentative lick of the tip and taste his precum. It tastes great. I lick my way down his shaft and to his balls loving the taste of his man meat. I then take him fully in mouth and start to suck him off. I look up at him and he's lost in the pleasure of it. Knowing I'm the one making him feel like that makes it even better for me and I suck harder. I can feel him tense in my mouth and as he cums I do my best to swallow all of it. I pull away from and stand back up. I feel cum dribbling down my mouth and I lick it up, I still can't get over how good it tastes. The thirst I was feeling is finally gone.

I go and lay on the bed and watch him as he finishes getting ready.

"Will you be alright on your own?" he asks.

"Yes, I think that blowjob satiated me," I say, "Hopefully that can tide me over until you get home."

"Good," he says, "Since you don't really have anything to do today, why don't you order some clothes for yourself and maybe those toys while you're at it."

"That's a good idea, I'll do that," I say.

He's done getting ready and I get up and walk toward him. I place one of his hands on my tit and kiss him deeply, but he pulls away.

"Sorry, I don't have time for this," he says, "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

I sit back down on the bed, sigh, and say, "I'll make do."

"Okay, bye, I love you," he says as he leaves.

"I love you too," I say to him. I hear the car start and pull away.

After that kiss I feel needy and finger myself to orgasm. It doesn't give me the same kind of satisfying feeling as when I do it with him, but it does clear my mind. I get on Trevor's computer and spend the day shopping online for clothes that will fit Blake's body and for dildo's and vibrators and any toy I think could help me while Trevor is at work. I feel the need to finger myself several times during the day and I'm super horny by the time Trevor returns home that I jump him immediately and he's soon pounding me in the bedroom.

*****

"Beg me to fuck you in the ass," I tell Grace.

"What?" she asks.

"You heard me," I say, "I see how you've been acting all morning. You keep eyeing me when you think I'm not looking. I can tell you need it. So beg for it and I'll give it to you."

There's a long pause while she seems to mull this over in her head. She finally relents and says, "Please, fuck my ass."

"Turn around and bend over," I tell her. She does and I lower my pants and rub my cock until it's hard. I shove my dick up her ass and start to fuck her. I hear her grunt, maybe it's a little painful for her at first, I'm being pretty rough. Soon the grunts turn to moans and as I cum in her ass she cries out experiencing her first anal orgasm. I pull out of her, satisfied, and pull my pants back up.

"Don't clean up just yet," I tell her, "I want you to feel my cum in your ass, so don't sit down for a while."

I go and sit down on the couch and close my eyes. Last night I had her sleep on this couch as I slept in the bed. The idea of sleeping next to my rapist disgusted me so this is how it will be. Owen came over earlier and we talked for a bit. He seems to be getting along fine with Florencia. It's easier for him of course, they were two strangers before yesterday. They both seem to have gotten over the hangup of being in different genders and Florencia seems to be taking this in stride and Owen is treating her much nicer than I'm treating Grace. He told me they fucked a few more times and you can occasionally hear loud moans from the lab, clearly Calvin and Carrie are going at it. I'm sure that's slowing their work down and we'll be stuck with our current bodies for even longer than we thought. That's fine though, it gives me more time to torment Grace.

*****

I wake up to find Trevor's gone already. He's been going to Trevor's job for a full week now. I've gotten more used to being in Blake's body. My urges haven't gotten better and I beg him for sex all the time. When he's not here I use the dildos or vibrators or I finger myself, but those never leave me feeling satisfied for long enough. When I'm not masterbating I clean up around the house or just relax and watch some TV. A lot of the clothes had come so after I fingered myself I got out of bed and put on a bra. Blake's tits are massive and I really need the support. I slip on a pair of panties followed by a flowy skirt. I prefer skirts over pants as they make it easier to access my pussy. I like not having to take any clothes off, I just reach up, push my panties to the side and go to town. I put a top on that covers me, but leaves my midriff open and reveals a lot of cleavage. I realized I like showing some skin, it also helps turn Trevor on so it's a win-win. I was going through the day as normal and around midday I heard the front door open. I was surprised as Trevor hadn't come home early any of the other days and from what he told me he was never going to. Who else could it be? I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and towards the bedroom.

"Trevor?" I call out.

"No," a woman walks into the room. She has long black hair, "It's Kelly. Who the fuck are you?"

Oh shit. It's Trevor's girlfriend. We decided to just have Trevor send her a break up text and then block her.

Unsure what to say I just say, "I'm Blake."

"I'm starting to understand," Kelly says, "Did Trevor break up with me for you?"

"Yes," is all I say.

"You skank!" she yells, "You stole my boyfriend!" She gets up real close to me, "I came over here and was planning on surprising him. I was going to get naked on the bed and wait for him, to show him that he was wrong for breaking up with me and we'd make love and I'd get him back, but now I learn he's already moved on. Tell me, was he sleeping with you while we were together?"

I see no reason to lie and say, "Yes."

"That asshole," she says, "And you. You slut!" She looks me up and down, "What do you have that I don't? These huge tits?" She grabs one of them through my shirt, "These can't be natural. How much did they cost?" I feel her squeeze and I let out an involuntary moan. She seems surprised at this. "Did you like that?" she asks. I simply nod my head yes. It's been a little while since I last masterbated and my thinking is becoming clouded. "This could be fun," she says. She grabs the edge of my top and pulls it up over my tits and I can't fight her as she pulls it up over my arms and throws it to the floor. She reaches around my back and unclasps my bra and I let it fall to the floor. Now completely free she plays with my breasts. Trevor had done this a few times, but I hadn't realized how good it could feel having my breasts as the focal point of pleasure. I moan some more as I feel her lick one of my nipples. She pulls back and takes her top and bra off too. She has gorgeous, natural D cup breasts. With her top off she presses against me, our tits touching and she puts her mouth on mine and I feel her tongue in my mouth. I can't help myself and I kiss her back. She moves her kiss down to my neck and then my chest. She kisses my nipple and then my stomach and she's now on her knees in front of my crouch. She lowers my skirt and panties to the floor and I feel her tongue enter my pussy. She expertly brings me to orgasm after orgasm with her tongue, deftly hitting my g-spot again and again. She stands back up and removes her pants and panties and grabs my hand. I follow her as I step out of my clothes and she leads me to the bed. She sits down and lowers me to the floor and I'm kneeling with my face at her crotch now. I know what she wants, I know it's wrong, but I can't help, I'm not thinking straight, it's like I'm drunk on pleasure. I move my tongue around inside her pussy. I'm not new to this, I've done it with my wife before, but doing woman to woman is new. It also helps that I've been a woman for a bit so I have a better idea of what spots to hit. I bring her to an orgasm, but now I'm horny again. I feel my pussy juices drenching my legs as I stand up and make out with her as I push her to the bed. We roll to our sides and our legs intertwine and we start humping each other. The feeling of my vagina rubbing against hers brings me to a new height of pleasure and I orgasm even harder than before as she too orgasms. At this point I'm exhausted and I just lie there on the bed as Kelly gets up and starts to put her clothes back on.